Who's in Charge?

Story Info
SIL and MIL vie for control.
4.9k words
4.29
48.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greggo2
greggo2
6 Followers

Him

Her ass cheeks pulled the thin material of her housecoat tight as she bent over and peered under the kitchen sink. She was narrow in the hips and ass, though she had a bit of a belly. I could tell that she never wore anything beneath except panties. Her large nipples always poked through her robe when it was cold. And her heavy tits swung and jiggled at any motion. I had never actually them, but each one had to be as big as my head. I had spent many nights jerking off fantasizing about her gorgeous mounds. Now that things had started, I just knew I would live out my dreams.

I crept up behind her as she straightened, placed my hands on her hips, and nuzzled her neck. I had to lean down because I am over 6 feet tall and she about 4 and a half feet. She jumped with a start, and I began a quick trek upward under her arms to grab her-

"Uh, just WHAT do you think you're doing son-in-law?" she asked as her body stiffened, her head swiveled and her arms clamped down tight over mine trapping them between arms and rib cage. The look on her face was pure outrage, disgust and contempt. Trust me, I had seen that look many times before.

"Answer me, young man! What in the WORLD was that?" she asked as she pulled away and stood with her back to the opposite countertop. Her face and mouth were pulled together into a scowl. "Well?? Are you just going to stand there with you stupid mouth hanging open? You're drunk! Aren't you?" She glared at me contemptuously.

"I...I...NO!! I'm not drunk! I just thought that..." I said.

"You just thought WHAT? I know. You just thought you could turn your perverted ways on me. Didn't you? I always knew it. You're a pervert." she said her blue eyes glaring at me.

"A-a-after last night...the way you..." I said.

"Last night? What are you stammering about?" she demanded.

"You...well, you and me, well we... you know..." I said.

"WE did nothing. I can assure you. You must have been very drunk!" she said.

"No! Really, when I came in last night, you and I...you really don't remember?" I asked. I pulled out my phone as she continued to berate me. Only half listening, I pulled up our video.

"...and nothing happened last night without my knowledge! I am always in control of my-" Sounds of moaning and slurping interrupted her thought.

"Oh Gawd baby! I just love your big cock!! I want it in my mouth some more. Mmmmm... ...slurrrppp...uuummmm...slpp... mmmmmmmm ...slurp...uhnnnnnnn...

Her

...Yesssss baby...I can taste your cum on my tongue! Oooooooo your dick tastes soooooo good!! Mmmmmmm...slp...slp...slp...slp...unhhhhh...Ohhhhhhh...uhhhhhhh..."

My heart stopped. I knew that voice. I knew that hunger. Those sounds were ME and my husband!

"How?! How did you get a recording of me and Bill having ... relations??" I said.

"Bill? That's not you and Bill. That's you and ME!" he said.

"IT IS NOT!" I nearly screamed. "You will stop this nonsense this instance or I will tell Mona and Bill and you will be cast out of this family forever!"

Before I could turn my head, he thrust the screen to my face.

"Look." He said.

On the tiny screen, I was lying on my daughter's couch as I hungrily swallowed and slurped on the large manhood. It was long, very thick, and had a large purple, mushroom-shaped head on top of it. This certainly was not my husband's tiny thing. I could not tear my eyes from it. Transfixed, I felt my hand reaching for the screen as the on screen me begged for more, then licked and sucked the head of the beautiful, meaty pole. Suddenly, the skin tightened, the head swelled, and I ran my tongue into the slit of the bell of his manhood. It jerked and erupted.

"Unhhhh..." he groaned. "Oh yes!! Suck my cum, baby!! Unhhhh!!"

He squirted his love juice onto my tongue, into mouth, and covered my lips. He shot jets over my cheeks and again down my chin and neck. Begging for more of his cum, I ran his member all over my face, lips and tongue. I sucked it back into my mouth as the moans and breathing began to subside.

Him

I watched her. I was unsure if I was going to be okay or if she was going to turn on me. Her lips parted slightly. Her breathing became ragged and her tongue started moving in and out and covered her lips as the moans and groans filled the kitchen. In the video, I had begun cumming all over her mouth and face. Her hand moved absently to her chin and mouth. I looked down at her chest. Her nipples were stiff and pointing straight at me. I wanted so badly to reach down and caress her huge breasts and pull her large nipples, but I was afraid I would break the spell. When I looked back up at her, she was looking me dead in the eyes. Her 45 year old fleshy cheeks hung open.

Her

"How? How did this happen?" I whispered looking up into my son-in-law's hazel eyes. To deny that this was me would be purely foolish at this point. But still, I had no recollection. "Is this some kind of trick, Greg? If so, it is not very funny." I said. I looked at him, but could barely hear my own voice speaking.

"It's no trick. Honest. Last night when I came home from the concert, I was a little drunk and you were on the couch asleep. I figured you had slept over to keep Mona company. When I woke you up. You started telling me how good-looking you always thought I was, and that you always had a 'thing' for me. Honestly, I was kinda blown away. Then, you started grabbing my crotch and saying how you wanted a real man for a change. You said you were tired of a little shrimp dick and wanted something REAL. Like I said, I was a little tipsy...one thing led to another...then, well you saw the video." He said.

Was this really happening? I had always thought him handsome, now I could see that his olive skin offset by his black hair made the 28 year old truly sexy. Could I really have had him my mouth?

"This can't be real. This can't be happening. Why can't I remember anything? I laid down last night, couldn't fall asleep, so Mona gave me one of her sleeping pills. The next thing I remembered, it was morning." I said.

"You took one of Mona's sleeping pills?" he asked "Those things can cause people to hallucinate, sleep walk and do things that they don't' ever remember. Ohhhh boy..." he said and looked away.

"No. No. This cannot have happened. This did not happen. This never happened. Do you understand me? No one will ever know about this. If anyone were to ever find out, they'd never understand! This was a mistake, and that is the end of it. We shall never discuss it again!" I said. With that I crossed my arms over my chest, strode to my guest room and shut the door.

Once behind the door, my legs nearly gave way. I ran to the bed and sat. My whole body was trembling. Suddenly, I could feel my panties. They were sopping wet! My nipples were stiff and tingling. My mind began to rush back over the incredible images of me and my son-in-law. His member was huge! It was much larger than my husband's. And thick: it had to be as big around as my wrist! The giant purple mushroom head had barely fit into my mouth. It had actually been in my mouth- just last night! Oh my God! I had sucked my daughter's husband to orgasm! He had cum all over my face and mouth!

Arousal and shame poured through me. The images caused my nipples and vagina to ache with desire, but how could I? He was my daughter's husband? I slid my wet panties off, but the rush of fresh air on my wet lips only made me hornier. Shame or no, I just could not keep my legs from spreading and thrusting my hand into my private area. The top of my bush was still dry and soft, but directly beneath, my clit was standing at complete attention soaked in sticky juice. To touch it made me moan aloud. I just couldn't help it. I felt down further. The hair around the lips of my pussy was wet, sticky and matted. How long had it been since I had been this excited? My God. The feel of my fingers sent an immediate rush of deeper pleasure. I slipped two middle fingers between my lips and used the heel of

my hand to continue massaging my swollen clitoris. I had to bite my lip to stifle my deep groan of pleasure. I slid my hand from vagina and was about to suck the delicious slickness from my fingers, when the door burst open.

Him

She was sitting on the bed. Her face was shocked and still flushed red. I guess she was still angry. That was too bad.

"Wh-What are you doing in here?" She said. Her hands moved to close her gown and cover herself.

"Well, I had gone back to my room and decided to just jerk off and let the whole thing go." I said. Her eyes widened at my choice of words. "Then it dawned on me, why should I do that when I've got you in here?"

"You have me in here for what?!" she asked . That shrewd sneer was back on her face.

" Looking at the vid, I realized that I was never really in it. It only showed you sucking some guy's dick. And I'm willing to bet that dick doesn't look much like Bill's." Her eyes quickly avoided mine confirming my guess.

"You will give me that film, and I will destroy it this instant." she said without my force.

"Sorry, but we have digital videos now, and it has already been uploaded to the net. You couldn't destroy it if you wanted to. As a matter of fact, I can use it any way I please." I said as I took my phone out and typed in a few commands. Her cell phone buzzed in her coat pocket. "Go ahead, pick it up. It's from me." I said grinning.

She looked at the phone and opened the latest message. Our video immediately sprang up and the moans and groans began in earnest. Horrified, she threw it down like she had suddenly picked up a snake.

"You see? I can send it anywhere and to anyone in a flash. I guess you could say...I've got you by the proverbial tits." I said my grin widening.

"W- what do w-want? she said.

I reached into my pajama bottoms and slowly began to pull out my semi-hard cock. Her eyes grew as big silver dollars and her mouth dropped open. Her eyes remained glued to my show. I slowly pulled on the shaft until the full length bounced right in front of her face.

Her mouth dropped open. "Y-you p-put that away... right n-now...or, or...I- I'll.." she said. Her jowls shook, but eyes never left my cock.

"You'll what...call your husband? Call my wife? Here, let me call them for you. While I'm at it, maybe I'll just drop them the video as well." I said with a glint in my eye.

"NO! You wouldn't dare! You just can't- " she said. Her eyes had finally left my cock and found my eyes. Her once manipulative and cruel face now pleaded with me.

"I can send it through differing servers. They'll never know who sent it. They'll only know that you cheated on Bill by sucking off another man." I said.

Her

I was in shock, numb. He had me. I sat there begging him while my mouth was only inches from his manhood. It was obvious; he wanted me to take it into my mouth. Moments ago, I felt so much confusion, shame and outright desire. Now, I felt only felt shock and helplessness. I didn't know what to do.

"Okay, so what would you have me to do?" I said looking up at him.

"You're going to suck me off." he said. He stared down at me with pure hunger. He moved closer and it happened: the tip of my son-in-law's beautiful cock touched my bottom lip. I could feel the warmth and softness. I inhaled and jerked away. It slid from my lip and down to my chin leaving a slight trail of pre-cum. I unconsciously licked the saltiness from my lips and accidentally touched the slit of his head. The head swelled before my eyes. My insides began to quiver and shake. The shaft lengthened and thickened. The head grew larger and darker in color. His eyes burned with even greater intensity into mine. Something inside of me suddenly wanted to reach out, grab it and suck it like a whore. What was coming over me? I breathed in and out nervously. I knew I had to do this, but could I really enjoy this evil act as well?

Tearing my eyes from his I decided to try to be clinical about his. I would just get the job done and go home. So, I took it in my hand, removed it from my chin and squeezed the shaft tightly. A drop of clear cum oozed from the tip and ran down the bell. I looked up at him. His eyes shined with lust. He wanted my mouth. I sank my hand all the way down his shaft to the base and held it there tightly. The pressure pulled the skin on his shaft tighter and made the head swell. His eyes shuddered in pleasure. I held my grip deep against his stomach until the head of his beautiful cock stretched and became slick and shiny. I could feel the blood trying to pulse into his member. I eased up only to allow more blood to engorge it and then retightened my clamp like grip. I repeated this several times until I thought he would literally burst. He could not tear his eyes away from the scene. I merely studied it clinically as if it we an experiment, while never releasing the tiniest amount of pressure. Inside, I was on fire. His cock was gorgeous. I had never seen such a large dick. Ever. The tighter I held it, the bigger it got. I couldn't stop staring at it, imagining it in my mouth, and wanting to feel it stretch my pussy wide and deep. I wanted this man to satisfy my deepest needs.

"Please." He said. "My cock has never been this hard before. God, you have made it so long! Please, keep going. Please." He said.

Keeping up the pressure, I slowly inched my way back up to the rim of the head. The large helmet grew even bigger and then a huge, clear drop of juice swelled from the slit. "Ungggghhhh!!" he groaned.

Hungrily, my mouth stretched for it. My tongue gently reached and licked the droplet. He groaned from deep within as his head rolled back. The warm salty juice slid over my tongue and across my lips. I couldn't resist. I suddenly squeezed harder jacking on his shaft and sucked his bell into my lips. A quick gush of warm pre-cum again popped into my mouth. He groaned louder, as I moaned in my throat. My pussy ached to be fingered and filled. I rolled the massive spongy mushroom around on my tongue as the taste and feel of his sperm coated my mouth. I could only imagine it digging into my g-spot every time he plunged it deep inside of me. Juice now ran down my inner thigh. I had to give myself attention or I would die. But I couldn't let him know it.

My mouth still firmly wrapped around him, I pushed him back, so that I was on my knees in front of him as his butt rested on the dresser behind him. I sucked him hard and jacked him off in my mouth. He groaned loudly and threw back his head. My other hand slipped down between my legs and found my hungry wetness. I slid two fingers in and moaned hard on the cock. He moaned in return. God, it felt so good! I wanted to eat his cock! I put it into my cheek and began gnawing on it. My fingers worked frantically in my hairy cunt. I moaned harder and jacked him harder into my lips. I felt his hips push himself deeper into my mouth and throat. He shuddered and moaned in pleasure as he began to stroke my mouth with his huge member. I wanted to chew it, bite it, and make him cum all in me! I wanted his dick! I wanted this young man in me! I wanted him to control and use me!

Him

My mother-in-law was sucking it in and out and jerking me off with her hand. I couldn't help but moan.God, the woman had skills! She was awesome! I had my eyes closed, but I heard hear her licking, sucking, and slurping on my dick. I watched as she lifted it and sucked the underside. Her hand never stopped pumping. Before I knew it, my mother-in-law had my nut in her mouth and sucked it! The woman began moaning with my nuts in her mouth. Her tongue never stopped swirling. She was panting as she licked her way back to the top. There was a wildness about her. She attacked my cock again growling and moaning. Her hand never stopped pumping my shaft as her mouth licked and sucked my head, shaft and nuts. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned uncontrollably on my cock.

I could feel my passion rising with every stroke, every moan, every lick, and every suck. I knew it would not be long before I was going to shoot my cum. I wanted her tits. I wanted them now!

Looking down past her bobbing and moaning head, I could see that her robe was hiked up. Her hand was between her legs. She was fingering herself! I reached down and slowly began pulling the snaps open down the front of her thin housecoat. My first peek was at the deep cleavage between the huge globes. She now had her head lolled to the side, eyes closed and was groaning heavily as her right hand worked below and mouth and left hand massaged my stiff member. She didn't even know that I was taking off her clothes. Pulling a few more snaps loose, I could see that majority of the weight in her tits hung low on her chest in great globes. Finally the last few snaps came undone revealing her complete nakedness. Her breasts were massive. They swung like giant pendulums every time she lifted back and then rammed my cock into her mouth. I had an incredible view from the dressing mirror. The areolas were light pink and easily the size of my palms. The nipples stood out erect and were as large as the ends of my thumbs. I had waited so long, and now here they finally were. I wanted to reach down and grab handfuls and suck and lick the beautiful nipples. My cock tightened even more with the thought of touching her body. I was ready to cum. I looked down at her as she continued to lick and suck and stroke me like a whore. Her hand below moved furiously between her legs. It was then I realized, she didn't even have on panties! She was completely naked! Her brown and greying bush stood out proudly as she fingered herself to orgasm. She put me deep into her mouth and began to moan as if she began to cum as well.

I felt my body stiffen as my muscles locked and readied for orgasm. She kept eating my cock like a wild animal. Suddenly, my eyes squeezed tight, and my nuts exploded as I came.

Her

I couldn't believe it, but I had just orgasmed! "Oh God, oh God, OH GOD!...UUUUHHHHNNNNN...uuuuuuuhhhhh ..." was all my mind heard him say before the jet of hot sperm shot into the back of my throat. I gagged and fell back against the bed. I began coughing.

My hand still on his swollen cock, I felt it surge again as a huge stream of juice spewed from the tip and ran up the side of my neck, cheek and lips. It was so hot on my skin! My coughing stopped. I savored the taste of him in my mouth and on my lips. It spasmed again, and another hot stream splashed down my breasts and onto my nipples. I wanted more! I stroked him harder and was rewarded by the last glob to ooze out which I leaned forward and sucked from the tip of his cock. The mass of saltiness made my desire swell again. The heat between my legs needed to be quenched; my nipples were tingling like mad with the hot cum dripping from them. My nipples ... oh no...my nipples...!!

"Oh no! No! No! Noooo!" I said as I stood, pulled my housecoat together and ran to the bathroom. Bill had always made fun of my breasts and nipples. He liked to call me his big fat "milk cow". I couldn't be humiliated like that again!

I sat on the commode and watched myself in the mirror as I opened my housecoat. My eyes were dazed. Cum hung from my lips and chin and was beginning to run down between my boobs from where he had shot his load onto my neck and chest. The salty smell was overpowering and intoxicating. I watched as I ran my fingers through the slick stickiness over my chest. I rubbed the juice into my large mounds of flesh, massaging it in. I could feel my breasts and nipples growing more and more excited. I knew I would soon explode. The cum allowed me to massage myself deeply and sensuously. Finally, I reached my tender, sensitive nipples. I started pulling at both areolas at the same time and squeezed. I pulled the huge areoles and nipple while rolling it between my fingers and thumb. When I reached the large rubbery tip, little droplets of white formed. I gasped in ecstasy. The release of my milk always increased my pleasure. Bill made fun of my milk. I couldn't help it. I gained another hold on my huge tits and tried again.

greggo2
greggo2
6 Followers
12