Who's in Charge? Ch. 02

Story Info
I was in charge the last time. Now my sister's in control.
4.8k words
4.49
32.6k
35

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and Dad went out of town on Friday to visit their friends. I had to work an afternoon shift that day, so they were gone when I got home. I had waited for this night with a mix of dread and anticipation. What was Jill going to do when she was really in charge? She texted me before I left work to let me know that they had already left. As soon as I was through the front door, I yelled, "Honey, I'm home!"

"Coming!" Jill answered from upstairs. "I just washed my hair." I pictured her coming into the living room in her bathrobe and undoing it. Then I pictured her wearing her Glasgow Brothers T-shirt and hugging me so I'd find out she didn't have anything on underneath it. No, she was wearing her Mickey Mouse T-shirt and a denim skirt. Her hair was wrapped in a towel. "Change out of your uniform. They just reopened Kimbrough Beach for the season." Kimbrough Beach is an amusement park an hour from our house that's located near a lake, but it's not actually on a beach.

"Coolest sitter ever," I joked.

"If I were any cooler, I'd be lighting a joint with you," Jill laughed.

"I should take a shower, too," I said, and Jill didn't disagree with me. I waited in vain for her to join me. After I got out, I realized I should have used the downstairs shower. I put on my concert shirt from last year's Ümƚaut Čaret Festival.

We took my car mainly because I'd just filled the tank. I tried not to talk about sex or even love on the way there. This was just a family outing, I told myself. Then again, the last time I was here with a girl, I'd at least gotten to feel her up while we were in line for the roller coaster.

Jill broke the sexual tension almost as soon as we were in the park. Using money that I assume Mom gave her for food, she bought us some cotton candy. She told me, "That's not the only thing that'll be sticky tonight."

She couldn't have timed it much better. I'd finished my candy by the time we found the Tunnel of Love, and she finished hers before we got through the line. For good measure, I made sure she was ahead of me, facing forward, and I was able to rub my dick into her ass. She backed up, and I put my hands between her thighs. "Tunnel of Love?" I asked. "Sounds like someone's losing her resolve."

"Love, lust, whatever," she said.

I helped her onto the boat, making sure to feel her ass as I did. The boats were wide enough for two fat people or three thin people. For us, that meant a comfortable amount of space on either side of us. Almost five minutes in, the ride stopped and the lights went out. A few minutes later, a voice that lacked authority told us, "Don't panic, folks. There's a power outage, but you're not in any danger as long as you stay where you are." We heard a voice on a walkie-talkie saying it would take about twenty minutes to fix.

No sooner were the words out than I felt my belt being unbuckled and my jeans unbuttoned. If other people had been a little calmer, they would have heard my zipper coming down. I felt Jill's hand go into my underwear and play with my cock. When I was a little hard, she fished it out. I heard her move away, and then I felt her tongue bathing my dick from top to bottom. She went up and down twice before she stopped to take the head in her mouth. On pure physical sensation alone, it was already one of the better blow jobs I'd ever gotten, but the fact that I couldn't say anything to show my appreciation made it hot as hell. The most I could do was squeeze her shoulder when I was ready to come. She positioned herself where she could swallow it, so I guessed that she had understood. She left it to me to zip myself up. Once I buckled my belt, she leaned in and whispered, "I told you it would be the first order of business, but I hadn't planned it like this!" A few minutes later, the lights came back on, and we were on our way.

As it turned out, the "outage" only affected that ride and a couple adjacent concession stands. We played some arcade games, and I lost almost $20 trying to win a tablet. The cotton candy hadn't been enough, so we had dinner. I had a burger, Jill had a taco salad, and we shared the largest banana split I'd ever seen. Somehow it didn't occur to either of us to make a Freudian joke about bananas. However, when we were near the end, the last maraschino was on my end of the plastic dish. Jill put her spork in it. I said, "Hey, you took my cherry!"

"I did that over a month ago," Jill said with a laugh.

"That calls for a rim shot," I said.

"Are you asking for-?"

"No!" I insisted, but I had a feeling that later on, I'd get one anyway. Worse, I had a feeling I'd need one.

I was enjoying the date that Jill planned even more than when I'd taken her to the Italian restaurant. "Wanna get on the Ferris wheel?" I asked, once I saw that the line was short.

"Okay, but it'll cost you."

"Why? It's free."

"I'm in charge, remember?" I nodded and wondered what the cost was. Jill held my hand the whole time we were in line. The two times we stopped for a group to ride, she leaned against a corner pole and put my hands on her hips.

I leaned in and kissed her. "Is that what you had in mind? A public display of affection?"

"That was a down payment," she said. "But I liked it. You're a good kisser."

"That'll get you seconds," I said. I put my arms around her and held her close while I kissed her harder. I opened my mouth, but she didn't do the same.

Once we were on, and the ride was moving, Jill took my hand and put it under her skirt. "Payback time," she said.

Thinking about the Tunnel of Love, I pulled away. "I'm not going down on you in a Ferris wheel!" I insisted. "They have cameras that they use to try sell you photos, and that's not one I want to put in the family album!"

Jill laughed at herself. "Okay, my bad. When I said payback, I didn't mean for it to be that specific." She put my hand back in place. "I meant this," and she pulled the elastic down on her panties. I momentarily thanked God she'd decided to wear them. "Clit on the first try!" she exclaimed.

"Do I win a stuffed animal?" I asked.

"You get to stuff an animal yourself later on," she replied. Then she corrected herself. "Wait, that sounds even worse than me being the sitter."

As she said that, I slid my finger down until I felt her pussy. I could tell her bush had grown back since she rode me. There was just enough for me to enjoy sifting through it as I felt around for her lips. "Yeah, little sister, you're really moist, aren't you?" She nodded. "I don't even have to try to separate your pussy lips. They're opening right up for me, aren't they?" I ran my middle finger in and out.

Jill could only say, "Mm-hmm," breathlessly. I went a little faster, but I didn't add a finger until she begged, "Two fingers!"

"What's in it for me?" I asked.

"A grateful little sister," she moaned.

I had already added my index finger by the time she finished her answer. "In that case, I'll make you really grateful." I added another finger. Jill got up and moved onto my lap. My fingers came out, but she moved my wrist between her legs, and I resumed where I'd left off.

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, Will! Oh, Will!"

"What is it, Jill?" I asked. I moved my other hand under her shirt and cupped one of her little tits.

She was rising and falling on her own. She came down on my dick. In between breaths, she observed, "You're enjoying this, too, I see."

"Why shouldn't I?" I replied. "I've got my fingers in a moist, hot cunt, and I'm play with the cutest set of tits on the planet."

"Aren't you worried about the camera?"

"Shit!" I yelled. When she came down, I held her in place. Instead of going up and down, she moved back and forth on my lap.

"I want your cock," she moaned.

"Not here," I insisted.

"Here, just not inside my cunt," she said. She rubbed more slowly, but also harder. "You're almost ready, aren't you?" she asked, and I nodded. She stopped with her pussy right over my cock. Keep in mind, I was still fully clothed.

I felt her getting my fingers at the same moment I felt myself come. "Such a waste," she said.

"What do you mean?"

Jill got off me and rubbed the next spurt on my jeans. "All your little swimmers."

"Wait, what?"

She rambled a little bit. "I mean, I don't want that right now, from you or anyone else, and I'm on the Pill, and even if I weren't, it probably wouldn't be the right time, but the thought of it ..."

The moonlight was shining on my baby sister's face. "It's not wasted," I told her. "It brings us closer than I've ever been to anyone else."

"Let's get out of here," Jill said.

"Wait till the ride's over!" I joked.

On our way back, we saw a shooting game in the arcade. It had been in storage for a few years, but I could tell it was the same one they had when we were kids. They had refurbished it, replacing the Mexican bandits and long guns with spacemen and lasers. I won a small prize handily. Jill urged me, "Go for something bigger!" When we left, we were glad it was the last game we played, because I'd won Jill a teddy bear that's taller than her and almost as tall as me. When I handed it to her, she gave me a real kiss. I don't think I'd smiled like that since my first date.

On the way home, I wanted to keep the mood alive. I asked, "Anyone else in the family you'd do if you had a chance?"

"Well, not really family, but Mom's friend Laura has a son Ted who's hot, and I'm 99% sure he's legal now. What about you?"

"Marissa's not bad-looking."

"Who?"

"Oh, you didn't meet her, did you?" I remembered. "She's Uncle Philip's stepdaughter. I danced with her at Philip and Rhonda's wedding. You were at a humanitarian thing that weekend."

"I think I saw a picture of the two of you. I'm not surprised. Her tits are barely as big as mine, if that dress was any indication."

There was a brief pause. I remembered the stereotype of lesbians having small boobs. I didn't know about Marissa, but Jill was definitely not a lesbian! That made me remember something, though. "It probably doesn't matter, but I'm pretty sure Ted's gay."

"He swings both ways," Jill told me. "We're friends on Facebook, and he's open about it."

When we got home, I handed the smaller souvenirs to Jill, but she insisted on carrying the bear. I put the other souvenirs in our bedrooms and came back to the living room. Jill was sitting on the couch with the teddy bear, stripped down to her bra and panties. "What's that, Ted? You want to what? I can't do that with you. You're like family."

She lowered her voice and moved the bear's head. "But you do that and more with your real family." He bent down and motorboated her.

"Oh, Ted!" she squealed. She lay back on the couch and pulled Ted with her. I pulled slowly on his legs. "Oh, Ted, you mustn't do that. Oh, Ted, you're so naughty!" When his mouth was right over her pussy, she just said, "Oh, Ted!" I shook his legs up and down to make it seem like he was going down on her. She went faster. "Oh, Ted! Oh, Ted!" Then she looked up at me and asked, "Ted, didn't you tell me you're bi?"

She took hold of his head and made him nod. "Yes, Jill, I am. Why do you ask?"

She stopped briefly and took her bra off. "Well, there's a pretty hot guy right behind you, and he has to do whatever I say this weekend."

"Uh-uh!" I yelled.

"What? I'm not asking you to do it with a real guy." I didn't respond. Jill took her panties off and said, "Maybe this'll entice you."

I sighed. "Well, I do have to do what you say."

"Quick, get your clothes off. Or at least your pants." While I stripped down to my T-shirt, Jill moved Ted up so his legs were over hers. "Oh, Ted! Shit! Fuck, yes!"

I came up behind him and said, "That's a real nice-lookin' ass you got, Ted."

Jill moved Ted onto his knees. She lowered her voice and replied, "Thanks, Will. What are you gonna do about it?" She shook him from side to side so he was shaking his furry cloth butt at me.

I didn't want to admit it, but I was a little bit hard. I my hips up so my cock was right over the seam in the back. "Oh, Ted, you're so tight," I said.

"I bet I won't be when you're through with me," said "Ted". I kept moving my hips.

"Don't forget about Jill," I reminded him.

"He hasn't," Jill assured me.

I thrust my hips hard this time. "Fuck, yeah, Will. Give it to me! You love this, don't you?"

"I do," I told him.

Jill tossed Ted to the side and pulled me toward her. My cock found her pussy easily. "Me, too," she said. "God, Will, I want you so bad."

"I love you, Jill," I told her.

Either she wasn't paying attention or she didn't care that I'd just broken her rule. "Fuck me hard. Come inside me. Come in my cunt!"

"You want my swimmers, huh?"

"Yes!" she panted, and she pulled her heels over my butt.

"Here they are!" I told her. We shared an open-mouth kiss, both trying to say, "I love you," between breaths. I could feel her muscles spasming around my dick.

When we'd both finished coming, she let her feet slide back down, but her legs were still wrapped around mine. "No more fooling ourselves?" she asked.

"That was your idea, not mine," I reminded her. She held me and kissed my shoulders.

"Say, since you like my swimmers so much, ..." I said. I got up and headed upstairs.

I was out of sight but not out of earshot when Jill yelled, "No!" She got up the stairs just in time to see me leave her room clutching her pill ring. I ran down the hall and into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me. I made sure she could hear pills plopping into the toilet, and then I flushed it. I unlocked the door, and she came in just in time to see the last of the pills heading for the river. "You son of a bitch!" she yelled, and she pounded my chest with her fists.

She was so close that I had no difficulty getting my hands under her butt. I lifted her up so her pussy was right over my dick. "You know what you want me to do," I growled.

I moved her around and pinned her to the wall. "No. Please, Will, no!"

By now I was fully erect again. I lowered her onto my hard cock. "You want my sperm, don't you?" She nodded. "You want all I can give you." She nodded again and wrapped her legs around my back. "And I wanna give 'em to you," I assured her. I carried her to my room. We couldn't really fuck while we moved, but we kissed over and over until I laid her on the bed.

Jill brought her knees up instead of her heels, and she kept me inside. "Make love to me, Will. Do what you want with me!"

I stopped fucking my beautiful sister long enough to say, "Gimme your Twitter password."

"Fuck you," she said.

"Have it your way," I answered, and I pounded her pussy even harder than before. "I'm gonna come. Tell me you want it."

"I do. I do want it," she cried. I looked deep into her eyes. She wasn't mad. She really wanted me to do this. "Oh, Will! Will! What did we just do?"

I stroked her cheek. "Did you really think that I'd do that to you?"

Jill laughed. "Did you really think I wouldn't know the difference between my birth control pills and baby aspirin tablets?"

"You knew?"

"Of course I knew, ya dummy! You were having so much fun, I just played along." She paused. "Holy, shit," she said. "We really are made for each other."

I thought we'd wake up together, but Jill got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and then she went to her own bed. My Saturday began when I heard, "Wake up, Will!"

I felt something on my dick, but Jill's voice was in the wrong direction and not loud enough for her mouth to be what I felt. I looked down. "Morning, Ted," I said.

"I liked your dick so much, I wanted more of it," Ted said.

"I can't fault you for that," Jill agreed. She turned to me and asked, "Is he as good as me?"

"Of course not. He has no tongue."

She covered Ted's hears. "Don't say that. He really wants to please you, and you'll hurt his feelings."

I pushed him up and pointed. "No, I mean he literally has no tongue. He does have talented lips, though." Jill resumed making Ted move his head. "Mmm, mmm," I faked. Jill put her hand between my cock and Ted's mouth and started playing with it. "Oh, yeah," I said, and this time I wasn't faking.

Jill kept Ted's head in place and moved his body around. "Shouldn't you return the favor?"

"Hell, no," I insisted.

Jill stood to the side and made sure I could see her playing with her pussy through her nightshirt. "I could just remind you who's in charge, but I'd rather just tell you I'll pay you back."

Payment in kind could mean that that I got to see Jill with a girlfriend. If there was a chance that Imani was involved, I couldn't pass it up. I mentally gave thanks that Ted wasn't anatomically correct. "Alright," I said grudgingly. I put my hands on his hips and moved him up and down, opening my mouth as I pretended to take his dick in my mouth. I made him bob up and down a couple times, and then I pretended to gag. "Ack! Urgh! You're so big, you're choking me, Ted!"

Jill pawed herself even harder. "Shit, man-to-bear love is so hot!" I was hoping she'd throw Ted aside and take his place like before, but she just kept at it till she came.

I still hadn't come. I got out of bed and stood behind Jill. I put my dick between her buttocks, with the T-shirt still between us. "This is your doing," I told her.

"Hold that thought till tonight," she said. "I have to work today.

I put my arms under her breasts and kissed her neck. "Don't we have time to make love?"

"Maybe once," she answered, "but I wouldn't be satisfied with once. I'd wanna ride you a second time and then I'd be late." She headed for the bathroom, locked the door and started the shower. I went to the downstairs bathroom and showered too. I pictured Jill and Imani in a 69, and Imani would ask me to fuck her. Imani has a nice pair of hips, so I imagined having lots of space to get my dick inside her. Then Jill would lick us until all three of us came. I came for real when I thought of Imani's juice flowing into Jill's mouth.

By the time I was out of the shower, Jill was heading out the door. She stopped to kiss me, and all was right with the world. "When do you get off?" I asked.

"That depends on when you fuck me," Jill answered, and she did a fake laugh while I slapped my forehead. "My shift ends at four. Depending on what happens during the day, I'll probably be home by six."

I had my own things to do, including a term paper, so I spent the day on campus. It was the first day that year that was warm enough for me to see the ladies walking around in shorts. Every small-breasted girl made me think of the beautiful little tits on my sister. One girl in particular was wearing a crop top and shorts. She bent over to pick up a book that she dropped, and I noticed that she had a nice, smooth butt. I hadn't really paid attention to anything but the front since Jill and I started fucking, but I realized that she had a nicely curved butt too. Between this and visiting a couple buddies who live on campus, I got home a little after five.

Jill got home a few minutes after me, carrying a bucket of fried chicken. I was sitting in the living room watching TV. "Did you miss me?"

"Actually I did," I told her, and I turned the TV off.

"Crap, that was a joke," she muttered. "Who am I kidding? I missed you too." She climbed onto my lap and kissed me.

"That's a lot of chicken," I noted. "Is someone joining us?"

"No, I figured we'd have leftovers tomorrow. Why would you-wait, what were you expecting?"

"Well, when Ted was on top of me, you said you'd pay me back."

She slapped me. "I will, but I'm not sharing you, you pervert!"

"Why not? We're just siblings with benefits. No complicating the familial relationship. Or did you fail your sociology test?"

"That's why it's taboo. It's not supposed to happen." Her voice trailed off. "But it did."

12