Who's in Charge? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped clenching my knees. "Yeah," I said. If I was good at explaining sociology to Will, he was equally good at explaining psychology to me without making me feel stupid.

He moved in to kiss me. "Good. I'd call this whole thing off if I was afraid that it really bothered you."

"I know you would. That's why I love you."

Will sat back down. I think he was waiting for me to get up, so I did. This time I stood and waited for him to react. "Something else on your mind?" he asked.

"I'm picturing you in a Packers jersey." I untied my robe and acted like a cheerleader. "Go, Will, go!" The robe fell open, and he could see that I was naked underneath.

Will took his shirt off but not his pants. "Let's see, what did you say I did when you told me? Oh, yeah." He held me close and kissed me hard.

"You didn't rub my ass in my dream," I said.

"I'm improvising," he said. He led me to the couch. I was with him when he bought it. Now I was glad I'd talked him into buying the upholstered one instead of the vinyl.

I leaned back, and he kissed me on my belly. "Hello, Little Willy," he said. "What's that? You're hungry? You'll have to wait. Right now I still get to enjoy these." He sucked each breast, and he palmed my pussy. "But I guess I'll have to eat something else." He got on the floor and put my legs over his shoulders. He put his fingers in between my pussy lips and stroked me that way.

"Maybe I'm hungry too," I said. "Did you think of that?"

"I can take care of that," he assured me. While he took the rest of his clothes off, I got on my back, and he climbed on top of me. He sifted through my pussy hair and licked my ridges. His hips stayed up, keeping his cock just out of reach of my tongue.

"Give it to me, damn you," I growled. He lowered his hips slowly. As soon as the head was close enough, I wrapped my lips around it. He kept going, and soon it nearly filled my mouth. When he could tell it was all the way in, he licked my pussy and started going up and down with his hips. It's funny, even though I could feel his head moving back and forth along my tongue, I was aware of him going in and out mainly by seeing his balls get closer and further. Will wasn't the first guy to fuck my mouth, but he was the only one who made it feel like making love. He couldn't reach the same spots in my cunt from this position that he'd touched the previous times he went down on me, but the two sensations were still amazing. I could see he was ready to come before he said so, and I braced myself. We were both too into it to speak. I didn't even notice my own orgasm till I realized he was now licking my cum off my thighs.

Will got off me and whispered, "I love you too," the same way I'd whispered it to him a few minutes before.

"We're not finished," I insisted. "Let's make some dreams come true."

"1-2-3-4, 5-6-7-8!" Will was doing the theme from Laverne & Shirley.

I'd probably have to pay royalties if I cited too much, so I'll let you imagine us singing it to each other. Never did the line, "There is nothing we won't try," seem more appropriate. It took us to a second chorus, and I got impatient. "Enough singing," I told him, and I lay back on the couch and spread my legs. He rammed his fat cock into my eager cunt. "Amazing," I sighed. "Usually I like it when you explore all my curves, but-"

Will interrupted me. "I could tell you'd had all the foreplay you wanted."

"That's what's amazing," I was able to say, when I wasn't gasping at the feel of his hard shaft pushing deeper inside me. "Either you're a mind reader, or we are two people who are really in tune with each other." He went even deeper, and I couldn't even put two words together. I was glad, too, because it kept me from blurting out something to the effect of, "Never mind the babies, I wanna marry you."

"I'm gonna come!" he warned me.

"Do it!" I pleaded. "Show your little sister how much you love her!"

Will froze, and I felt him filling me up. "Yes! I'm gonna put a baby inside you!" After the first burst, he was able to say more syllables in one breath. "It'll be the most beautiful baby ever."

"It'll be a love child in the most wonderful sense of the word," I agreed.

When he finished coming, he said, "Uh-oh, the tour group's coming through."

I rolled onto the floor behind his bed and pulled him down with me. "We'll hide here."

Will put his hand over my pussy. This time I let him play with it. He went slowly like he usually does until he was using all four fingers inside me. I was too worn out to even moan. Even that feeling stopped when I heard a door crack. "Shit!" I yelled.

"What is it?" Will asked, and he got up.

I looked toward the hall. "I thought I heard the door opening."

Will stood by his closet door and opened and closed it repeatedly. "I'll look for the grease tomorrow," he said. "I locked the door to keep that from happening. See?" The door came open, and his jaw dropped. "Shit, that was lucky."

I controlled my breathing and told Will, "Someday we'll look back on this and laugh. It's like a screwball comedy scene. From Europe, because American studios wouldn't touch our story line." Will nodded, and then I felt the tension ease. I finally laughed at it.

"It's like one of those stories couples tell about how they knew they belonged together because they weathered something like this, and they still thought of it as the good times."

12