Who's in Charge? Pt. 04

Story Info
Son in-law has a plan
1.7k words
4.45
51.6k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fray
Fray
60 Followers

Simon was very thoughtful when he jumped in the shower. By the time he got downstairs he was formulating a course of action to get his business up and running. He heard Janet and Bev talking and hung back to listen for a moment.

"I think it was just the last few days catching up on me. I haven't even needed my sleeping pills." He heard Janet Say.

"Thats good. Mum, does Simon seem happier to you or is it just me?" Bev asked.

Janet looked at her. "I haven't noticed. Why, do you think he is?" Janet asked, suddenly feeling uneasy and wondering where this conversation was going.

"Its just that he's been more loving, in the bedroom I mean." She said, hesitating as she considered whether to continue to discuss this with her mother. Bev knew her mother had always had negative thoughts regarding Simon.

Sensing Beverly's hesitation Janet spoke up.

"Talk to me Beverly. What's on your mind. I know me and Simon have never been on the best of terms, but I'd like to think that's changing." Janet said.

"So would I mum" Bev said smiling at her.

"So talk to me." Janet insisted.

"Well Simon has an insanely high sex drive." Bev blurted out. "So much so that it seems he is never satisfied, no matter how often we go at it. He has always been this way, though he managed it a little better before you moved in. He could watch porn whenever he liked. Where as now, obviously not so much."

Bev felt more then a little embarrassed having this conversation with her mother. But she needed to get it off her chest and her mother had been married 4 times, so knew more about men, as Bev had only ever slept with Simon.

"OK." Janet said, letting her continue.

"So he has a lot of pent up energy and frustration."

"That's why he wanted to go to the gym yesterday?" Janet said.

"Exactly." Said Bev.

"OK. I take it that it's working?" Janet said still unsure as to where the conversation was heading.

"Yes it is. Though only recently."

"OK, so what's the problem?" Janet said thinking the worst.

"I'm just concerned I guess." Bev said.

"You think he's cheating on you?" Janet asked, suddenly feeling extremely worried and guilty.

"It had crossed my mind, but I know he hasn't really got the time and doesn't go out enough to." Bev said to Janet's relief.

"I know he loves me, he tells me often enough and shows it all the time. Especially these last few days. Maybe I'm just worried things will go back to the way they were." Bev said looking at her mother.

"Were things that bad?" Janet asked.

"No not really. Outside of the bedroom, he was everything I could of dreamed of. It's just I never felt I could satisfy him, which made me feel as though I was failing at being a wife. I even considered for a while letting him sleep with other people, but with all the sexual deceases out there it's not really safe. To be honest he would probably wear out quite a few women before he was satisfied anyway." She said, half smiling thinking about it.

"Beverly, he loves you. I really can't see him going out sleeping with every woman that would spread her legs for him, he's not that kind of man. Even I can see that. Anyway, like you said, when would he have the time? Also, if the extra workouts he's been doing are helping your relationship, why question it? Just thank the stars that the one area that has been a problem in your relationship is getting resolved." Janet said.

"I know, your right."

"I'm always right Beverly, I'm your mum!" Janet said with a smile.

"Is that all that is bothering you?" Janet asked.

"That isn't even bothering me any more." She said smiling at her mum.

"Simon wants to start start his own garage."

"He wants to start his own garage?" Janet asked surprised.

"Yes!" Bev answered.

"What made him decide that." Janet asked.

"He said me." Bev said smiling.

"Have you been telling him he should then?" Janet asked.

"No! That's the thing, he only decided earlier after I told him he seemed happier. He thinks if he's happier, then so am I. Which I must admit, after these last few days, I have been."

"OK, so I'm still not getting how him starting his own garage is going to make you happier. Is it the extra money?" Janet inquired.

"No, not at all. I'm happy in that regards, though the extra cash would be nice. It's so he can go to the gym more without having to make up excuses to his boss." Bev explained.

"Ah!" Janet said, now realising Simon's reasoning behind it. It was so they could spend more time together, which made her smile.

"Morning ladies" Simon said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Your right." Janet said, "He does seem happier. I'm pretty sure that's the first time he's called me a lady!" Janet said smiling at her daughter.

"Well maybe that's because this week is the first week I've known you not to be a bitch." Simon retorted, making Bev nearly choke on her coffee.

"Simon!" Bev said looking at her mother, who was looking at Simon with a smile.

"Well i am in your house" Janet said. "Your in charge and its only polite I show you respect." Janet said with a little glint in her eye.

Now it was Simon's turn to smile.

"Simon that was rude!" Bev said angrily.

"It's OK Beverly, he's right. I have been mean to him over the years. I probably had that coming" She said, finally breaking her eye contact with her son in-law to look at her daughter.

"Anyway, its good that we can have a joke now isn't it?" She asked her daughter.

Her daughter studied her for a second before smiling at her.

"Yes it is. I just wish you two could of got on better sooner." Bev said looking at them both.

"Well, better late then never." Simon said smiling at her.

Janet smiled too, though her thoughts were on what Bev had just said. If things had started with Simon sooner, things probably would have been a lot different.

After breakfast and more brief chit chat, Bev left for work, leaving Janet and Simon alone.

"So you want to start your own business?" Janet asked.

"That's the plan." Simon answered. "Why, don't you think its a good idea? He asked.

"No, i don't think that. Personally i think its a great idea."

"Why's that?" Simon asked.

"Well Beverly seems happier these last few days, because you are, and she thinks it will be good for you to keep doing what your doing. So of course it's a good idea, keeps my daughter happy." She said smiling at him.

"Would it make you happy?" He asked, studying her face.

"If she's happy, then i don't feel as guilty." Janet said, knowing she hadn't answered his question exactly how he wanted.

"Fair enough." Said Simon.

"I meant what i said earlier. I am going to miss you today." She said taking in a deep breath. "But it helps knowing that you have a plan in mind, so we can spend more time together." She said looking at him.

He got up and put his cup in the sink. He looked at his watch. He had a little time to spare. She watched as he walked over to her. He undone his fly and she took the hint, fishing out his hardening cock and wrapping her mouth around it. Janet sucked it as she slid it deep into her mouth, looking up at him as she played with his balls and pleasured him with her mouth. He made her stand up by pulling her hair, then bent her over the table.

Lifting her dressing gown up over her arse he noticed she was naked underneath. He slid his wet lubricated cock into her hard, burying it completely into her.

She was glad she'd decided not to put anything on under her dressing gown as he began to pound into her. She knew time was of the essence and wanted to waste as little of it as possible. She had got accustomed to how rough he would treat her and how hard he would ram himself into her. She enjoyed the forcefulness of it. Knowing she was there for his pleasure, regardless of whether she wanted it or not. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, making her body follow it as he met it with angry thrusts. She came, screaming out as she did.

Simon kept looking at his watch. He wanted to finish as he was unsure when he would get another chance. Janet knew they were running out of time and wanted to feel his cum inside her for the rest of the day. So she took the initiative.

"Shove it up my arse. Use it. I know you want to make me take it hard and deep. Ram it in me. Show me who's in charge!"

She could feel his cock getting harder and could feel its heat inside her. She knew what she was saying was working as he was fucking her a lot harder, ramming himself into her as he yanked on her hair.

"Fuck my arse how you've always wanted to fuck Bev's!" She said as her body responded to the hard, fast thrusts of his throbbing cock. Covering his hard shaft in her juices as her pussy contracted triggering his own orgasm. He rammed it in as deep as he could one final time as he exploded inside her. He released her hair, standing there as her pussy squeezed every drop of sperm out of his deflating cock. She turned around and looked at him with a exhausted satisfied smile.

"Maybe next time." She said, enjoying the feel of his twitching cock.

"Definitely next time." He said a little out of breath.

He looked at his watch. "I've got to go." He said, reluctantly pulling out of her.

"I know. I'll see you later." She said facing him.

He made himself presentable and then walked to the door.

"I'll be back around 6." He said.

"I'll look forward to it. Master." She said with a grin.

His cock twitched. "Tease." He thought to himself as he walked out.

Janet began tidying up, his cum dripping down her legs. "Just as well I couldn't have any more children" She thought.

Fray
Fray
60 Followers