Who's In Control Ch. 03

Story Info
Will things get worked out?
5.7k words
4.35
25.1k
31
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well a lot of things have been going on the last few weeks. Mom stays mostly in her room, she only comes out to eat, or go outside to the pool area when I am not home. To keep her from getting frustrated or depressed even further, I did buy her a rubber dildo, I was going to be mean and buy her a black one, but believe it or not I do still love her very much.

Mom is half way though the pregnancy and I can see it in her eyes how much she is hurting, emotionally and from the discomfort of the pregnancy.

Miranda comes by much more now. Actually we fuck at least 3 times a day, and she has spent every night here the past few weeks except one, that was last night.

Miranda had a long conversation with her dad last night and they stayed up till early this morning.

She called me about 3 a.m. this morning.

"Good morning Miranda, I miss you Darling."

"I miss you also David, I miss that big cock also." Then she giggled.

"How is your dad doing Kitten."

"Damn David every time you call me kitten, my pussy gets drenching wet, you are going to have to take care of it for me Honey."

"Come on over and let me lick that sweet pussy dry for you."

"David, it will never stay dry with your tongue anywhere near it."

"I'm ok with getting you even wetter than you are Miranda."

"Me too David and tonight when I stay there I am going to give you something special."

"Miranda everything about you is special."

"Ditto my lovely man." Then we hung up and went on about our day.

I got up about 8 a.m. that morning and mom had breakfast ready. "Son we need to talk."

"Ok Mom, what's up."

"Please David, will you start calling me Rebecca or your wife again, anything but mom. I love you so much and this is killing me us being this way."

"Ok mom, hmm, I mean Rebecca, I hate seeing you like this also but you are the one that did this and it hurts me as well."

"I know David and you will never know how much I regret every thing, I'm sorry my love."

Mom looked so sad and my heart was breaking, yes she was a cheating wife and yes I was furious with her, but I couldn't hurt her any longer. I told mom to leave the dishes and took her hand.

"Come with me beautiful."

"Where are we going David."

"Rebecca, I am taking you to your bedroom, I am going to reclaim my wife and show her how much I love her."

Inside her bedroom door mom turns toward me and wraps her arms around my neck,

"David, I love you so much and please claim me again and make me yours again, I have always belonged to you, since you were born my life has been only about you, I realize that now."

"David my body belongs to you, my heart belongs to you, I am totally yours, do with me as you wish, your are my master, my owner now Honey."

No I didn't fuck my mom, I made love to my wife, my Rebecca, and she was a sight. She was only comfortable in the doggy position, on her knees with her head down on the pillow.

Rebecca's pour tummy was getting bigger at almost 5 months, her huge tits were getting bigger and I didn't mind that at all. She was so beautiful, her head laying on the pillow with her cute ass pushed back up at me and her long blonde hair sprawled across her back.

I have to admit, my mom was a fine looking piece of ass, and one of the things that I loved so much about was she was not shy when she was pleasing her man, she screamed with every orgasm, and loved telling me how much she loved my cock and talking dirty.

Seeing her like this on all ours and her head laying on the bed, her long blonde hair across her back brought back the memories of that night.

All I could see then was John behind her and mom asking, no pleading for his big black cock.

You may think I am crazy, you may think this made me more angry, sad to say it made my cock harder and I came so hard and fast. We made love a few more times that day, we stayed in bed and had a long talk.

Mom told me.

"Son, have you spoken to Laura in a while."

"No Rebecca I haven't since the night I came home from Miami."

"Oh that night, I try to forget that night David."

"I do too Mom but sometimes it comes back to haunt me."

"Did it come back as we were making love David?"

"Yes it did Rebecca but, it's ok, I even came harder thinking about it."

"I wish you could forget it David, I am only yours now Honey."

"I know mom, I trust you, I love you very much."

"I love you to my husband."

"David, speaking of Laura, I seen her phone number in your pocket, I was taking your clothes to the laundry and seen it."

"David, don't be angry with me but I called her."

"You called Laura?" "And Mom, I am not mad, I wish you two could make up."

"You do love her don't you son?"

"Yes Mom, I do, not like I love you but when I seen her the last time in Miami and we had dinner, I realized how much I missed her and loved her."

"I am so sorry I ran her off David, I was just so jealous of you two."

"Why would you be jealous mom."

"Because David, I loved you and in my mind she was stealing my son from me, but now I realize I thought she had stole my man from me, I loved you and wanted you, at the time but I didn't know it till I seen you two together."

"Mom, there was enough love in my heart for both of you."

"You know she loves you David, I think she would do just about anything to get you back."

"Yes mom, I do believe she loves me, but what could I do about it."

"David, I talked to her last night and Honey, if you wouldn't mind and would trust me being away, I'd like to go to Miami and talk to her, maybe apologize and maybe you two could start talking again. I promise I want do anything, I will be faithful."

"Well as far as trust, with your sex cravings while your pregnant maybe I should give you a good fucking before you leave." I just laughed at that, but mom didn't.

"David, if I do go that's exactly what I want for the road a good long hard fuck, and I promise the only person I will be around is Laura."

"Well mom, maybe I wouldn't mind you having a fling with Laura, hell maybe we should've done that before she left, Would you girls let me watch." then I laughed again.

"Sure son you could watch, I wouldn't mind and it wouldn't be my first time, your dad loved watching that." Mom looked at me and was grinning.

"So my mom is going to go to Miami and seduce my girlfriend for me how crazy would that be lol."

"Honey, I belong to you and would not cheat on you ever again, but if you asked me to do that I would for you, in a heart beat because I love you."

"Mom, you don't have to go to see Laura for me."

"David I was going for me honey, I want her to know I was wrong and try to make it up to her."

"Ok mom, but if you go, drive the Escalade, it is more comfortable and if you have any problems call me, as a matter of fact, you can talk to me on the cell phone the whole trip, and oh yeah, by the way I don't think you could seduce Laura she is not that way." I laughed again.

"Is that a dare or a bet big boy."

"Go for it pregnant lady lol."

Mom and I made love one more time that after noon, and after we were finished we laid in each others arms and she said.

"Son, you do know she loves you very much."

"Yes Mom, you told me Laura loves me."

"No you blind doofus, I was talking about Miranda, she loves you like nothing I have ever seen, she is pretty don't you think?"

"Yes mom, she is pretty, hey mom, your going to Miami to seduce one of my girlfriends, so I guess since she is so pretty you will try to seduce my other one also." I said grinning.

"That's what a good wife should do my love, help her husband take care of everything, even his girlfriends lol."

Later that night Miranda came over, we had dinner all 3 of us. after dinner Miranda and I went to my bedroom and made love, she gave me her special gift, she gave me her ass and it was so tight.

I thought about what mom said and told Miranda about my chat with mom, I also told her about Laura, and told her my feelings about how mom and I had patched things up. I also mentioned I sill had feelings for Laura and then I told her something that made her start crying.

"Miranda, I want to tell you something and please just listen, as you know I love my Mom, and you heard me say I have feelings about Laura, Miranda, I love you more than anything, I want you here with me, I know I sound selfish, but I want you here with us."

Crying Miranda told me she loved me very much also and wanted to be here with me in my bed, but she wanted other things as well.

"What other things do you want Miranda?"

"David, I want you as my husband, I want all of us as a family, David I also want Rebecca as my lover, I told you I was attracted to white girls also, please don't hate me."

"Wow Miranda, I can't explain how that makes me feel, all I can do is show you my feelings."

I raised up in bed and straddled her chest putting my hard cock deep in her mouth and she sucked me dry taking every drop.

Rebecca's story about her trip to Miami:

I drove to Miami the next morning, I told my son I was going to talk to his ex fiancée, I checked into the Hyatt Hotel on the beach and called Laura, we had planned this on my way there when I wasn't on the phone with my horny son, I was talking to Laura.

At first our conversation was strange and awkward, but after 10 minutes we were very comfortable talking to each other.

"Yes Laura I will be there in 30 minutes Honey, we can have a late lunch and go to the beach, then maybe dinner and drinks, well you can have a drink, with the baby I will have tea. Bring your bikini and a change of clothes for dinner and maybe a nightie and something for tomorrow in case you stay the night."

"Ok Rebecca, I will bring all that but I don't want to crowd you at the hotel, I will get a cab and be there."

"No Honey, don't waste your money on a cab, give me your address I will come get you, have everything ready."

When I got to Laura's apartment I was shocked, how could such a lovely lady live in this area, it was a shabby dangerous looking place.

"Laura, you live here hun?"

"Yes, I know it's not anything like what I lived in with David but this is all I can afford."

We loaded her things for a few days and we were off to the Hilton and the beach.

Checking into the Hilton we noticed a nice bar in the lobby in it there was a diner, "Laura, let's have a drink while they take our things up to the suite, and I am hungry feeding two now."

"You can't have a drink, your pregnant but I will have two, one for both of us, lol."

We talked for a while, Laura kept asking questions about David, if he seeing anyone, and about me and who the father was. I kept avoiding the question about the father of my baby but then it was like a light bulb went off in her head.

"Oh my God Rebecca, it's David's isn't it."

"What are you talking about Laura."

"The baby, it's David's."

"Let's go up to the suite and talk where it's more private and then we can go to the beach."

We walked into the Suite and Laura couldn't believe how nice it was, then we sat and had a long chat about her, then David and me and then the baby, I admitted yes David was the father, I explained he was upset because I had pushed her out of his life and he expected me to take over that role, then it just happened, I threw my pills away and here we are.

I also told her about John and Miranda, at first she couldn't believe I had fucked a black man and I could tell she wasn't happy about Miranda and David.

"Laura let's go to the beach, put your bikini on."

Laura came out of the bedroom wearing her tiny bikini and I was very impressed, this young lady was gorgeous, now I knew why my son liked her so much.

We found a nice place on South Beach that had a umbrella covered pair of beach lounges. With my sunglasses on, Laura couldn't see my eyes on her luscious body.

A few guy's came by and hit on her but she just told them she was taken and wasn't interested.

"Laura, you haven't been with anyone since you left?"

"No Rebecca, no one could replace David."

Laura looked at me then asked. "Rebecca, can we go back to the room and get dressed then, have an early dinner, I don't want to get back to my place very late at night, I try not to stay out much past dark in that neighborhood."

"Honey, I don't want you to go back there, stay with me till I leave, we can talk about this for a few days. Laura, I want you to come home with me, David wants you back home and so do I."

"Rebecca, I can't stay with you, where would I sleep."

"Well Laura there is the sofa, but I was thinking maybe since the bed is so big, and even though I am pregnant, I am not that big."

"You don't mind me staying with you? I can sleep on the sofa if you want me too."

"No Laura, sleep in the bed with me, that way we can chat all night, I would like get to know you better."

Dinner was nice and Laura had a few glasses of wine, I had tea, I sure miss my wine lol.

Back in our Suite, I took a shower and came out in my nightie, I hate to admit it but that thing doesn't fit me as well as before my pregnancy, My tits have gotten much larger and my belly hanging out some, but it still feels sexy on me.

Now Laura was different, when she came out of the bedroom wearing her bright blue baby doll nightie, I was becoming very wet.

We climbed in bed and she was shy at first, finally turning over to face toward me and we started chatting.

I reached over and ran my fingers over her cheek down to her chin. " I see why my son loves you so much, You are so beautiful Laura."

"I am not that pretty."

"I didn't say pretty Laura, I said beautiful and you are a very sweet person. I am so sorry I ran you off baby, I wish now you would have stayed, I know we would have ended up liking each other very much. Will you please forgive me sweetie."

"Nothing to forgive Rebecca, it's water under the bridge."

"Laura, I was so jealous of you, I thought you had stole my son from me, I never realized I would have been gaining such a loving Daughter, I was foolish."

"Rebecca, I wanted to stay, I wanted to fight for my man but I also wanted him to fight for me."

"At first like I said I was jealous of you, but now I think I am jealous of him."

"Why would you be jealous of him Rebecca?"

"Because silly, David wants you and so do I. Laura will you come home for David, will you come home for me?"

Tears had come to Laura's eyes and I leaned over and lightly kissed them away, then kissed her on her nose the looking into Laura's eyes I kissed her lips, my lips were slightly open when I felt her tongue barely make contact with mine.

"Oh Rebecca, this is crazy, I haven't done this since I was in high school."

"So you have been with a girl before."

"Yes my best friend we had just graduated and on our summer break, we had both just had our 18 th birthday and our dates had let us down so we kind of got drunk and had fun together."

My hand lightly rubbing her tummy, as I leaned over again and captured her lips with mine we locked into a passionate kiss.

Laura gasped into my mouth when my hand went to her breast and my fingers pinched her hard nipple, looking at her I said.

"Let me make love to you my beautiful Laura."

"Yes Rebecca, please make love to me baby."

For the next 2 days Laura and I made love in our bed, spent time together on the beach and had romantic dinners together. The end of my stay there we both went to her apartment and loaded everything she had all of her clothes and personal things into the Escalade.

On the trip home I let Laura drive, I was very uncomfortable being pregnant. I couldn't help but stare at Laura.

Laura would look at me and catch me staring at her, "What Rebecca?"

"Nothing Baby, I'm just amazed at how beautiful you are." I reached over and kissed her cheek and watched her as she blushed.

"Thank you for coming home with me Laura."

"Rebecca, some how I think it is going to be a pleasure coming home with you and David, and yes I want to meet this girl, Miranda."

"Do you think she will like me."

"I think she will love you Darling, just like I do."

We got home that evening we had a nice steak, David and John had cooked out.

It was good to see that David and John had a good talk and everything was good between them again. I guess his relationship with his daughter, David wanted things to be better between him and his possible father-in law.

Back to David's story:

Mom made it back, and she did something I thought she wouldn't succeed at. She brought Laura back.

I could tell there was a lot of tension in the air. John felt left out, Miranda was in a piss poor mood, I know it was because of Laura, I just didn't know whether it was because she was jealous of me and her or because Laura and Mom were holding hands and never let go of each other.

I knew things were going to be that way for awhile. I kissed Miranda and told her I loved her, she smiled and said she loved me too.

Laura would look at me sometimes, but didn't have a smile, she looked sad when she watched me and Miranda but smiled a lot when her and Mom was holding hands and talking.

I asked Miranda. "Honey, you said that you wanted a girl also, would Laura be good for you."

"She is very pretty isn't she David."

"Yes she is Miranda and she would be a good lover for you, but tonight I think you should make your move on my mom."

"Do you think she would go for it, I do like her a lot, even pregnant she is gorgeous, lol."

"She will love it Kitten."

"There you go again, making me wet with that name."

I had Miranda talk to mom and Laura for awhile, getting to know each other better. I talked to John till he left to go home.

I asked to speak to mom for a minute and Laura and Miranda talked nervously while we were away, "Mom, I want you to do me a favor tonight."

"What would you like me to do son."

I want you to take Miranda to your room tonight, Mom I want you keep her busy and let me and Laura catch up with each other again."

I could see the smile and look of desire on mom's face when she just nodded her head.

Mom had a quick chat with Miranda and grabs her hand in hers, "come with me sweetie, I want to show you my room."

That night, Mom made love to Miranda all night, I think my mom loves the taste of pussy as much as her son does. Laura and I did have a wonderful night, she was so tight, it had been a while since she had any cock in her so that was to be expected.

Laura and I had a long talk between our fuck sessions, she told me how much she had gotten to like my mother and, I could tell she was falling in love with her. We also talked about her time in Miami, what she had done, was she seeing anyone.

"Laura, there was never a man in your life there."

"No David, no one, well there was one guy that kept hitting on me and he was cute, and I don't know, if Rebecca hadn't shown up when she did, maybe eventually I would have been with him."

"Was he a young good looking man."

"Yes David he was good looking, 24 tall and very dark."

"Dark as in tanned."

Laura punched me in the shoulder and said. "No Darling, dark as in a black guy."

Laura and I made love again that morning then we all had breakfast and went about our own way for the remainder of the day. That evening we had dinner and mom and I sat out on the patio while Laura and Miranda played in the pool.

Mom was telling me about the baby kicking she was getting close about 2 weeks away from her expected date, when she stopped talking and put her hand on mine.

"Look at them David."

There in the pool at the deeper end, Laura and Miranda were up against the side of the pool with their arms wrapped around each other in a passionate kiss, exchanging tongues with each other.

They stooped and smile at each other not even aware when Mom and I walked up to them holding hands. Then I spoke and startled them.

12