Who's On Top

Story Info
He controls her, then she controls him, then...
10.3k words
39.6k
18
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkis
nikkis
245 Followers

It all started about 4 weeks ago. Where it ended up, I would've never imagined. I was with several buddies at our local bar when I zeroed in on a very cute young woman. The combo of young, sexy-cute, short dress, nice legs, small frame and the look of innocence drew me in. I'm guessing she was about 5'4" and 115 lbs not exactly a match for my almost 6 foot 188lbs fit frame. She was wide eyed as if it was her first time in this kind of place. Joe's, our bar, is a local upscale place not too far from downtown. It's a nice mix of local laid back folks and young up and comers. The energy is great.

I wasted no time in introducing myself to the Sara. I quickly found out she was 18 with a fake I.D. She said, "She heard about this place and wanted to come in and check it out."

I laughed and told her it really wasn't much but she was in awe. She said, it made her feel like a "grown-up" whatever that meant.

I joked and of course all my jokes had a sexual undertone and she was up for it. After a few drinks, probably more then she was use to, I was starting to grab at her small perky breasts and firm ass. I gently slapped her butt occasionally. Of course she would stop me, I'd pull away, laugh, joke and do it again. Since, it was her first time getting this kind of attention from an experienced older man, all of 33 she just figured it was what was expected and went along. It helped that my friends were joined by a couple of loose bitches that were being joked with and groped in a similar manner.

I pulled Sara into our semi-circular booth which seated about 8 and we worked our way into the middle with folks on both sides of us. After a few more drinks we were kissing and groping each other everywhere. Then I guess the alcohol hit me and I started to get nasty.

I made her slide her short dress up so I could finger her pussy. By this time the sexual tension between us was pretty high. When I could tell she was hot, I had her slip her panties off right there on the spot. That didn't go unnoticed by my crew. She was a little hesitant to pull them off but I was firm and said, "Do it!" She looked at me with those sweet innocent big brown eyes and started to slip them off while looking into my eyes the whole time, as if to say, "This is for you, although others are seeing it, this is for you." I loved it. I was in control.

She started to push down her dress to cover her exposed pussy but I said, "Leave it up!" She did, while continuing to look into my eyes. I lean over and kissing her deeply while I pushed two fingers into her exposed pussy. I could tell it hurt her, she wasn't ready for that but I didn't care. I was feeling nasty. I finger fucked her hard and fast while kissing her in front of my crew. They started chanting, "Go! Go! Go!" When I could tell she was ready to cum I broke the kiss and sat back so everyone could see her while I continued to work her pussy. She closed her eyes put her head back, gripped the seat on both side of her and spread her legs even more as my fingers fucked the shit out of her sweet, shaved, tight, young, pussy. She suddenly exploded and it was obvious to everyone she came. They all cheered.

I pulled my fingers out and showed them to everyone and said, "Smell." I then offered my fingers to the crowd, several guys inhaled the sweet aroma of fresh girlie cum. I even had some female takers. One of the girls shoved my fingers in her mouth and sucked on them like a cock then unplugged herself from my fingers and with a big dreamy eyed smile said, "More". We all laughed.

When I turned back to Sara she had a confused look on her face and her dress was pulled down with her legs close covering her pussy. I put my fingers in front of her face and said, "I need more of your pussy juice, pull up your dress and spread your legs."

It wasn't a request, it was a demand, she instinctively knew it and reluctantly obeyed. I smiled and while looking at her I roughly shoved two fingers into her pussy I pushed them in deep and started pumping her again. She was shocked and asked me to stop, I didn't.

When she was starting to get into it again I abruptly pulled out, her eyes darted open, with a what-the-fuck look on her face. I smiled and offered the pussy wet fingers to Tina the girl who suck off my fingers. I didn't even look at Tina I just smiled and stared at Sara the whole time. I gave her the kind of look that said, "Yea bitch, you are all mine." I was in a nasty mood.

I turned looked at Tina and said, "I don't want to be your middle-man, you need to go direct." Tina looked around and said loudly, "OK." We all laughed. The crowd started cheering and pushed Tina into the booth. When she got to us I pushed her to the floor and had the table pulled out so everyone could see the action. Tina was on her knee in front Sara's pussy and the chanting started again, "GO! GO! GO!"

Tina pushed Sara's dress even higher and buried her face in Sara's pussy. Sara looked confused at first but had no way to stop the raping of her pussy by way of Tina's mouth. It wasn't long before Sara's resistance melted away. She closed her eyes, threw her head back and let herself go.

Kevin sat on the other side of Sara and pulled out his dick then took Sara's hand and made her stroke his big cock. It wasn't long before I had her doing the same for me. There was poor innocent, 18 year old Sara getting her pussy eaten and jacking-off two cocks in front of a crowd of at least 30 on-lookers.

Then the chant started again, "Suck his dick! Suck his dick! Suck his dick!" Well, before Kevin could do it I quickly got up on my knees in the booth faced Sara and stuck my cock in her face with my hand on the back of her head. Without really knowing what she was doing she opened her mouth and I began fucking it. Kevin wasted no time he was on the other side of Sara, dick in hand and looked at me and said, "May I?" He didn't wait for my reply, he took hold of Sara's head and directed it to his cock. Again, without realizing it Sara was being mouth fucked by another cock.

Tina, was licking and finger fucking Sara's pussy. Tina got bold and started to slip a finger into Sara's ass. Sara pulled off of Kevin's cock and looked at Tina pleading, "No please don't do that."

Tina grabbed my arm and put it under Sara's knee and said, "Grab her leg and hold her open." She guided Kevin's hand to do the same to her other leg. Sara was helpless. Both Kevin and I had a hold of each of Sara's legs pulled up and open. Sara's pussy and ass were completely open to Tina.

Tina buried a finger deep into Sara's pussy then pulled it out and placed it at Sara's asshole. Then she just looked around at everyone. They started to chant, "Push it in! Push it in! Push it in!" Tina smiled then turned back to her work and pushed. Sara started panting breathlessly and I could see beads of sweat starting on her forehead. Tina's finger slid in to the hilt. Tina curled her finger and started to pull Sara's asshole open, stretching it forward and backward. Then the chanting started again, "Go for two! Go for two! Go for two!"

Tina spit on Sara's asshole then started pushing in a second finger. Sara wiggled trying to get away from Tina's assault but it was no use, she was pinned. Tina went down on Sara's pussy again and worked her ass at the same time. Even with all of Sara's resistance she couldn't stop her body from reacting to the attack. It wasn't long before we all knew Sara was cumming, again. It was a beautiful sight to see. The mix between Sara's resistance and the betrayal of her body, she was out of control. Kevin was taken by Sara's expressions and leaned in to kiss her deeply.

After that, Tina stood up with two hands raised above her head jumping up and down like if she just made the winning touchdown. The whole place was cheering.

Kevin dropped Sara's leg and jumped between her legs before she could react and pushed his huge tool into her pussy. I dropped her other leg and started to fuck her mouth again. In no time at all Kevin was pumping that 18 year old pussy hard and fast. My dick wasn't getting much of Sara's attention. I decided to flip the script.

I said, "Kevin, roll her over on top of you so I can fuck her ass." Kevin, with the quickness of an experienced wrestler had Sara turned in the booth. He was sitting slouched on the booth seat with his arms around Sara's waist holding her in-place. Sara's legs were on either side of Kevin and Kevin was fucking the shit out of Sara's pussy.

I pushed Sara's dress higher to show-off her beautiful teenage ass. As I stared at the perfect roundness of that sweet looking ass the chants started, "Fuck her ass! Fuck her ass! Fuck her ass!" I spit on my cock a couple of times then pressed the head to Sara's asshole. She turned and begged, "No, please don't." I smiled at her and just pushed harder. I was in a nasty mood.

I had to pull out a few time and spit on my cock before I could get into that extra tight ass but it was worth it. By now, Sara had accepted the rape of her ass to be a foregone conclusion. She buried her face in Kevin's shoulder and let it happen.

I was about half way in then I started pumping. Her ass was gripping my dick so fucking hard it was stimulating and painful at the same time. I drove deeper with every stroke. I could hear Sara's painful groans and sobs. I felt sorry for her but deep in my psyche I was getting off on the experience. I couldn't stop. At one point I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back to see her tortured face. After seeing that, I fucked her harder getting off on the feeling of total control. I didn't even know who I was right then. I pounded the shit out of Sara's tender 18 year old ass until I felt a big stir deep in my balls. I never felt it so clearly and intense. Seconds later I was cumming like a fucking stallion, pouring load after load into poor little Sara's asshole. I grunted and groan loudly as I came deafening the crowd noise with my own sounds of release. I was King fucking Kong.

I wasn't sure what happened after that. I slipped away laid down in another booth and fell asleep. I heard that Kevin came about the same time as me, getting off on my groans. After that Sara slid to the floor in a heap. The crowd backed off, some random guy stepped up with his dick in his hand saying, "I'm next." Kevin put a forceful hand on his chest and said, "She's had enough, so back the fuck off." The guy disappeared in the crowd. Kevin helped Sara up and ask if she was OK then Tina and some other girl walked Sara to the bathroom and helped her clean up. Tina quietly drove Sara home.

For the next few days I felt guilty for taking advantage of the poor kid. I wanted to search her out and say I was sorry but I never did. I kept thinking, "How did I get so fucking nasty?" And that feeling of total control, "What was that about?"

Chapter 2

It was about 2 weeks before I returned to Joe's. I really didn't want to deal with all the high-fives, back slapping and way-to-go-man, bullshit. I want to forget the whole thing but my buds are my buds. I came back "home" and in no time at all we were all drinking, joking and fucking around. The subject of Sara came up and I just down played it saying, "Yea, that was wild." And left it at that. After a couple of times back at Joe's the whole thing was hardly mentioned.

I remember that night distinctly. I came into Joe's and I immediately saw this sexy ass woman, in her early twenties, sitting at the bar alone. She wore a short tight black dress with stylish black hi-heels that show off her shapely legs. I found out later she was 5'5" and 123 lbs with beautiful 34-B breasts.

She was hot looking from head to toe but seemed unapproachable. I watched as some guy tried to talk to her. She gave him a cold hard stare said a few words and he was on his way. She had a look of mystery mixed with intimidation. I felt like a moth attracted to the fire. I had to meet her. I joined my crew never looking away from her for too long. She noticed my stare and didn't look away. I turned to my buds and asked, "Who the hell is she?"

Tommy said, with a smile, I was wondering how long it would take you to notice her." He continued, "Yea, Billy, Sam and even Kevin tried hitting on her. All of them were shot down in seconds but she sure is looking at you."

I had a couple of drinks with my crew and she turned around with her back to us. When I felt I had worked up enough courage I took the long slow walk toward her. She saw me coming through the mirror behind the bar. When I got to her she had turned her bar stool to face me. She was sitting straight up with her legs crossed and just staring into my eyes.

I said, "Hi, can I buy you a drink?"

She looked at me for the longest time as I stared into her hazel green eyes. I was starting to think, "This could be embarrassing." She spoke in the sexiest voice I've ever heard just a tone above a deep whisper, "You have to pass the test first. Step closer."

I tried to step closer but her crossed legs were in the way. I tried to step pass them but she said firmly, "Don't step around them." So I got as close to her as I could. Her knees were in my belly and her foot was in my crotch.

I said, "This is a little uncomfortable."

She said without expression, "You're just where I want you." She reached out with both her hand while coldly staring into my eyes moving her hands up and down my chest until she found my nipples through my t-shirt. She pinched them and said as a matter of fact, "This is the kind of test you can't study for, you can only pass or fail."

For the first time I saw the slightest smile from her. She then, while studying my face, started to pinch my nipples hard. I started to reach for her hands to pull her hands away but she stopped me by saying firmly, "Put your hands behind your back so I can finish the test." I slowly did.

She started to bounce her foot into my crotch as she took her cues from my facial expression to know what was too hard. With each bounce she was actually gently kicking me in the balls. It wasn't hard enough to double me over but it was more than a love tap.

I felt I was being challenged and wanted to prove to her I could take it. She noticed this. Later I realized she learned something about me then that would prove to be my down fall. She pinched a little harder and when I had enough and was ready to break it off she suddenly released. I don't know what hurt more her pinching or the sudden release. I started to breathe again.

She turned away from me and said, "You can buy me two drinks, one for each nipple." She snickered.

I needed a moment to recover but she didn't give it to me, "Well, what the fuck are you waiting for?"

I quickly hailed down the bar tender and said, "Two drinks for the lady."

She said to the bar keep, "Make it two shots of your best whiskey."

I lean on the bar looking at her and asked "What's your name?"

She said, "Nicole." But she never looked at me.

I told her, "I love that name." She didn't respond. The drinks came and she said, "Drink them both, now and follow me to my place."

I hesitated, she saw that and looked me straight in the eyes saying, "Don't you want to fuck me?" She picked up her purse got off the stool and headed for the door. I slammed the two drinks down and quickly followed.

I followed in my car to her two bedroom house in a normal looking neighborhood. She lived alone. As soon as we stepped inside she pushed me against the door, squatted down, unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. Nicole immediately started sucking it. The suddenness took me by complete surprise but I started to respond. My dick got hard quick. She was a fucking expert cocksucker. At one point my hard cock was in her throat and she grabbed my hands and made me hold her head. I took her cue and pounded her throat while she loudly moaned as if she couldn't get enough. It was in heaven. She played with my balls and roamed around near my asshole while continuing to suck the hell out of my cock.

Then Nicole suddenly stopped. She said, "Take your clothes off and throw them outside. I want you completely naked." I did it. "Now, lay down right here."

It was the entry way I was laying on a large indoor floor-mat. It was rough and gritty from outside dirt. She stepped over my face, hiked up her dress (no panties), squatted and said, "Eat it." I did.

She rubbed hard on my face with her pussy while I ate her sweet pussy. She even positioned her asshole over my face without touching it to me and said, "Eat my asshole." I had to lift my head then I went for it. I knew it was another little test making me lift my head and go for it on her command as opposed to sitting her ass on my face and forcing me. She was full of little psyche tricks. I felt I might be in over my head with this one.

She said, "Now bury your tongue deep in my ass." I had licked an ass or two in my life but never like that. Nicole kept making me tongue fuck her ass as she let out these sweet soft moans. That sound was intoxicating. After a while I was tongue fucking her ass just to hear the next moan. I was hooked.

Then, just like that, she said, "Now, it's my turn." And she stood up.

Nicole knelt down between my legs and pushed my knees up to my chest. She said, "Hold them there."

Before I could even think what she had in mind she was licking my asshole, then she started sticking her tongue in it, I was in heaven. I could feel a wet finger pushing its way in. My body objected to that. I'd hear some guys say they had gotten blow jobs while there girlfriend struck a finger in their ass, it drove them crazy but I never experienced it or even wondered about it. I started to lower my legs and move away from her intruding finger. She immediately stopped picked her head up, looked at me and said, "Are we done?"

I thought. "Done?" "Fuck no! We're not done."

I said. "No baby. I'm sorry. I just never had my asshole played with like that."

"Pull your knees back up on your chest and spread wide open for me and don't move again." It wasn't a request. I did exactly what I was told.

She was now sitting up studying me. Then she stood up and walked around me like I was a sculpture in and art museum. I stayed like that feeling humiliated but afraid to move and have the night end early. "You look nice like that." She said as if she was amused by my submissiveness. She put the toe of her shoe at my asshole and moved it in small circles. It hurt but I took it. Although she didn't smile I could tell she was enjoying herself. "Get up and follow me." She suddenly said then she turned and walked away.

We went to her bedroom. Nicole's bed had a mirrored headboard and a mirrored canopy it was a sturdy wooden four post bed. The room was lit by only one lamp. She directed me to sit on the bed. The bed was high off the floor. We were almost at eye level with each other when I sat on the edge. Nicole approached me and gave me a deep passionate kiss. She was so fucking sexy. I had never been kissed like that. It's impossible to explain. I may have fallen in love at that moment. We tasted each other ass in our kiss but I didn't care and apparently neither did she.

She started sucking my dick again. OMG! She had a vacuum for a mouth. If I didn't know better I would have thought she was sucking the cum right out of my ball. She stood up again and pushed two fingers into my mouth and said, "Get them good and wet." I thought, "Fuck I know where they're going." I cringed at the thought.

Nicole said, "You know why it's two fingers now, don't you?"

I didn't answer. I knew it was her way of telling me, do what I say the first time or it will cost you. I got the message loud and clear.

Then she pulled her fingers out of my mouth and said, "Lie back on the bed, pull your knees up to your chest like I had you before." I did. She cracked a little smile knowing she was in control.

nikkis
nikkis
245 Followers