Who's On Top Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Nicole to make her sister cum for me. Nicole somehow became a willing ally and went to work on Sara's pussy. Sara was starting to climb the latter. Her climax was building and so was mine. I was very worked up. Sara's tight 18 year old pussy was getting there soon than expected. I heard Sara moan loudly and knew she was there. I fucked that tight little ass for all I was worth and started roaring like some kind of animal. Load after unending load shot into Sara's little ass. I came for a long time. Rope after rope streamed into Sara's young pink ass. I pulled out and slipped my cum soaked cock into Nicole waiting mouth. Nicole could be such a nasty bitch. Her mouth kept me hard and I pushed my cock back into Sara's opened ass. It was clear Sara had enough but she was too weak to stop the anal invasion. I pulled out with my cock all covered in cum and slipped into Nicole's mouth. Nicole sucked and cleaned it again and kept me hard. Back into little Sara's ass, back into Nicole's mouth. I finally just fell over exhausted. I felt such a peace come over me. I fell asleep.

When I woke up Sara was gone. Nicole had the top half of her body on my chest. I stretched and Nicole woke up. She looked at me and with a big smile said, "Good morning sexy." I just looked at her and smiled back.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Who's On Top Previous Part
Who's On Top Series Info

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Easy First Date Girl uses strapon to peg a boy.in Anal
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories