Who's That Knocking at My Door?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms72vt
ms72vt
81 Followers

He shut the door, flicked on the overhead light. He considered that maybe they should remain in darkness, but he wanted to see Kim clearly, wanted to see her tight young body in all its glory.

She didn't make him wait long. She undid the towel, let it fall to the floor. "You like?" she asked, and turned around, letting him see her naked butt, then faced front again, her arms confidently at ease, at her side.

"Do I like?" She was magnificent. Her skin was fair, without blemish. Her small breasts actually looked quite large on her petite frame, and her trimmed blonde bush answered his earlier question. She was a natural blonde, all right. "Do I like?"

He went to her, kissed her on the lips, on the chin, on the neck. He squatted down, and continued to kiss her—from her neck to her breasts, lingering at the taut, erect nipples, down her flat stomach, inserting his tongue into her belly button, which caused her to giggle. Down to her fine, trimmed bush, her vagina, already wet. He licked the lips of her, sticking his tongue inside, tasting her arousal, loving it. He kissed her thighs, her knees, her shins, her ankles, and then her toes. He gently lifted each of her feet, and he sucked on each one of her toes. When he finished sucking on the last of them, she squealed with pleasure.

"That was awesome," she said. "I never had a guy do that before."

"I don't see why not," he said. "You have beautiful toes. Very suckable."

She giggled. "You are too cute, Jim."

She went to the bed, a queen-sized affair with a green comforter that James had always thought was the ugliest thing he had ever seen. She hopped on.

"Care to join me?" she teased.

He knew he needed to strip now, and that made him feel queasy. Somehow she was attracted to his face. What would she think of his naked body, twenty pounds overweight, on the threshold of middle age? Well, there was only one way to find out. . . .

"I know I'm not much to look at," he said when he was fully naked, standing beside the bed.

"You know, you need to stop putting yourself down, Jim," she said. "That's about all the put-downs I'm gonna take, okay? I think you're cute. And I like a guy with a little meat on him. Especially where it counts."

She reached for his dick, stroked him. "Mmmmm, nice," she purred.

He couldn't wait another second. He joined her on the bed, and a moment later, they were kissing, their tongues dancing, wrestling with each other, their hands searching, stroking, fondling, caressing. He ran his fingers through her rapidly drying blonde hair. It felt like silk, like strands of golden silk. He rubbed her smooth back, pulling her closer to him, kissing her, deeper, deeper.

He felt her hands on his back, pulling him closer, as well. But no matter how close she pulled him in, it still didn't feel close enough. He wanted her so bad. Wanted to feel her young body against his. Closer, closer. . . until her breasts were smashed up against his chest, until their belly buttons kissed. All the while, their tongues continued to parry and play with each other, and they moaned, sighed, purred in each other's mouths.

Finally they broke the kiss.

"Oh my God," she said. "You are the best kisser!"

"Really?"

She was breathing rapidly, her face flushed with arousal. "Really."

"You know what my wife won't do? Well, she won't do a lot of things. But I've always wanted to 69 with her. And she never has."

Kim smiled. "Mmmm, that's one of my favorites." "Can we . . .?" He felt the blood rush to his cheeks.

"You are so cute!" she said again, and told him to lie back, and of course he did. Then she straddled him, her vagina staring down at him, just above his face. And that's when he felt her lips on his dick.

"Ohhhh," he said. God, she was good. She was licking his dick-head, using her tongue masterfully. Then she took him all the way in, sliding her mouth up and down his shaft. Jeanine never did that. She had given him a handful of blowjobs over the years, but she didn't like doing it, and it showed. She put very little effort into it. But Kim was moaning as she sucked him, purring with his dick in her mouth.

Her vagina, meanwhile, was right there! He could see how wet she was, how she was glistening, sopping. He raised his head, stuck out his tongue, licked her. Instantly her sucking grew more animated, and she moaned louder. The pressure she exerted on his dick grew as he licked her. He inserted his tongue, tasting her, savoring the musky aroma. He swallowed. Mmmm. Just like a perfume. He inserted his tongue again, thrusting it in deep, and she bucked her hips, wanting more.

He reached up, placed his index finger on her clit, and pressed down hard. Again she moaned and her hips gyrated, as she sucked him. His dick was in paradise, and he knew he couldn't last much longer. She was like a velvet vacuum cleaner, working him over.

With his other hand, he reached around and rubbed her butt cheeks. They felt wonderful, so smooth, so curvy. She must have liked that, too, because she moaned louder and continued her onslaught on his dick, sucking, sucking . . .

Finally he could stand it no longer. He felt the blood rushing, he felt himself ready to erupt, and then he did. He gushed into her mouth, and she took all of his cream in, and swallowed it. Then she cleaned his tip, licking him like a lollipop.

She got on her hands and knees. "How was that, cutie?"

"I think I died and went to heaven," he said.

She laughed.

"But . . . you didn't . . ."

She leaned down, her lustrous hair falling into his face, and kissed him. "Oh, I will, cutie. Don't worry. I'm sure I will."

Just then, a loud meow from down the hall. And then a voice, cooing, in the distance. . . "Aww, that's right, Conan. Just let Mommy go to the bathroom, okay?"

Jeanine! Going to the bathroom! That meant she'd need to walk right by the door to the guest room. He fought hard, tried to think. Had Kim left anything outside this room? Her clothes! What had she done with them?

"Oops." She giggled. "They're still in the bathroom."

Shit! But from the sounds of it, Jeanine was still in the kitchen, hadn't even come into the hall yet. Maybe she needed to go to the bathroom, but if Conan, his royal majesty, wanted some loving first, of course he was going to get it.

Only one chance. He needed to race to the bathroom before Jeanine could see him, retrieve Kim's clothes, and then get back into the guest room again. And then turn out the light, be deathly still, and wait it out.

He tiptoed to the door, cracked it open, and peaked out. No sign of Jeanine, and from the sounds of it, Conan was demanding attention in the kitchen. It was now or never.

He flicked off the light in the guest room, and, fully naked, darted into the bathroom. Kim's clothes were piled in a heap on the floor. He gathered them up, checked the shower itself. Nothing looked out of the ordinary. Then he sniffed. The air still smelled too fresh in here, that after-shower aroma lingering. He just hoped his wife was too tired, too out of it, to notice. . . .

As he rushed back into the hall, he heard Jeanine's voice: "Just give me a minute, baby, just give Mommy one little bitty minute, okay?"

He opened the guest room door, darted inside, and closed it. Just as it clicked shut, he heard Jeanine's footsteps entering the hall. He'd just made it. Not uttering a breath, he silently walked away from the door, gently placed Kim's clothes on the floor, then joined her on the bed. In the darkness, he felt her fingers wrap themselves around his dick. She squeezed him, stroked him, and he grew hard again.

From the bathroom, he heard the toilet flushing, then the water running from the faucet. Kim continued to stroke his dick, and he reached for her, groping, until he located her vagina. He inserted two fingers into her moistness, and she moaned. Then he felt her lips lock onto his, and they kissed, their tongues doing a ballet.

Beyond the door, he heard footsteps again, and Jeanine's voice, right there! "Hi, sweetie! You couldn't wait to see Mommy again, could you? Could you?" And then a purr, a meow. . . and footsteps retreating, growing softer . . . . He breathed a sigh of relief. Apparently Jeanine suspected nothing. Still, he wasn't in the clear yet. What if she looked for him in his office and didn't find him there? What if—?

"That's right, Conan, yeah, yeah . . ." He heard kisses, smooches was more like it. And then he realized. He had nothing to worry about. Jeanine wouldn't look for him. She only had eyes for the cat. She'd probably take Conan up to bed with her, and snuggle up with him.

Kim's fingers on his dick were getting him too close to another orgasm. He didn't want to cum again until he was inside of her. . . .

But that reminded him . . . his condoms were upstairs, in the bedroom! There was no way he could get to them without Jeanine seeing him.

That thought caused him to deflate a little, even with Kim still kissing him and stroking him. She evidently took note, breaking the kiss.

"Something wrong, cutie?" she asked.

He got up, turned the light back on. She was far too beautiful to be concealed by darkness.

It surprised him how un-self-conscious he felt with her now. Who would have ever imagined that he could be standing before a beautiful blonde, at least fifteen years younger than him, and not feel a hint of worry, unease? Even an hour ago, he wouldn't have deemed it possible. But he felt so comfortable with her, so masculine. She'd brought out his confidence more in one night than Jeanine had done in twenty years.

He looked down, smiled sheepishly. "No. It's just . . . well. I don't want to sound like a creep, but my condoms are upstairs. There's no way I can . . ."

She hopped off the bed, approached him, put her arms around his neck. "That's not a problem, cutie. I trust you. You'll know when you're about to cum, right?"

He nodded.

"Well, just pull out when you feel it coming." She kissed him. "Besides, I'm on the pill anyways," she added with a giggle.

That was a relief. But still, wasn't she worried? She didn't know if he was clean. Come to think of it, he didn't know if she was.

As if reading his mind, she said, "Don't worry, Jim. I'm disease-free. I just got tested last week."

He believed her. Even if he didn't, he no longer cared. For years he thought with his head. Just this once, he wanted to think with his dick.

"And I'm not worried about you, cutie," she went on. "Something tells me you're as clean as a guy can be."

"Ain't that the truth," he said.

"Then what are we waiting for?" she said, and led him to the bed. But somehow, the bed no longer felt right. This was a night for high adventure, for recklessness, for driving on icy roads, for making love to twenty-year-old strangers, for severing vows he never thought he'd break.

"I have a better idea," he said.

His home office, where he always worked hard, thought ahead, worked on equations and code and logic. The epitome of his routine, mundane existence. He wanted her right there, in his chair. When he sat at that chair and worked on some tedious project next week or next month or next year, he wanted to think back to tonight, when he and this beautiful young woman had let their passions run wild. . . .

He sat down in his chair, and she climbed onto his lap, facing him. Without hesitating, she positioned herself just so, and slid down on his hard, throbbing penis.

"Mmmm," she said. "Feels so nice."

He pulled her closer, kissed her, and they continued to kiss as she made love to him, rising and falling on his dick, using her feet on the ground to support her body weight. Rising and falling, up, down, up, down, her slick vaginal walls gripping onto him like a silk glove. All the while, their tongues played with each other, as they kissed and moaned into each other's mouths.

Then she threw her head back and he could tell she was about to cum. Her body grew taut and rigid, the nerve endings set to explode. Would she scream? He couldn't risk it.

"Kiss me," he said, frantically. "Cum while we kiss."

She did, and a moment later, she screamed down his throat. When she went limp seconds later, she continued kissing him, slowly now, softly, their lips wet, moist. Gentle now, kissing, kissing, as she continued to make love to him, not stopping, her hips still gyrating, up and down, up and down. And in rhythm, eventually the pace picked up again, and now it was he who was close to erupting. . . .

"Wait," he said. "I'm getting too close. And I don't want it to end yet."

She responded with another long, slow kiss. She stopped bucking her hips, and simply milked him for a while. They just sat there, in each other's arms, kissing, holding each other, as he rested his penis inside of her.

"I love my wife, you know," he said then, breaking the kiss. "I really do. I guess you wouldn't believe that, after all this."

"You don't have to explain yourself to me, Jim. I mean, I was the one who started this, remember?"

He gave a half-smile. "True. But I didn't really resist, did I?"

She gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Well, you tried. You were gonna throw me back outside into the cold night." She playfully pouted. And he kissed her. He couldn't kiss her enough. Jeanine had never been a passionate kisser, never had really gotten into it. It was so nice to be with someone who loved to kiss as much as he did.

"Yeah," he said. "I tried. But how could I resist you, Kim? I mean, how could any guy?"

"Aww, thank you, cutie. That's sweet." Another kiss, another round of tongue-dancing. Still he was inside of her, and still she was not moving her hips, just milking him, accepting him, her moistness coating his penis. . . . .

"What about you?" he said. "Anyone special in your life?"

She smiled, shook her head. "I don't have time to get involved with a serious relationship right now. Maybe in a few years. But not now. So I'm free." She ran her fingers through his hair, what was left of it anyway, and he leaned forward and took a nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it, nibbled on it, and that got her moving again. Slowly she began to gyrate her hips.

"Mmm," she said. "I like that, Jim. Don't stop."

He didn't. He continued to nibble, to suck, to play.

She threw her head back, moaned. And . . . the telephone rang!

"Fuck!" he said.

She laughed. "Must be AAA." She got up, ran to the kitchen, answered the phone on the third ring. He realized, too late—what if that was someone they knew calling? What would they think, hearing a strange female voice answering? But who would call now? It was after one o'clock in the morning now . . . surely it was AAA.

She came back into the office a minute later. "They said they're on their way. They were able to dispatch someone earlier than they expected. Should be here in fifteen minutes."

He felt deflated at the news. And she looked the same way.

"Well, we still have a few minutes," he said. "Let's make the most of them!"

He led her to the living room sofa. Better to be close to the door, the front of the house, he figured, so when AAA came, they'd see the headlights through the windows. But in the meantime . . .

She sat back, leaning against the cushions, and he mounted her, his knees on either side of her thighs, resting on the sofa. He was proud of himself. He didn't realize he was so nimble, so agile.

He leaned in, kissed her, and entered her. Since they didn't have much time, he went at a good pace, thrusting in and out as fast as he could. She responded in kind, meeting his thrusts with her hips, the two of them in perfect sync, perfect rhythm.

"Mmmmmm," she said. "That feels so good." She was breathing fast, choppy, and so was he. Every time he inserted his penis to the hilt, he made sure to grind his pelvic bone hard against her clitoris, stimulating her all the more. This was a technique he'd learned in a lovemaking book he had purchased a couple of years ago. Up until that time, Jeanine had never cum with his dick inside of her. But when he started to practice the pelvis-against-the-clit maneuver, the change was amazing. She began cumming regularly. At least for a while. Until Conan had entered the picture. Then the cumming had ceased, right along with the sex.

"Oh yes, yes," Kim whined, her lips parted, her head turning back and forth, blonde hair tossing about like straw in the wind. "Ohhhh."

Her body tightened up, grew rigid again, and he knew what was coming. Just in time, he put his hand over her mouth and she shrieked into it.

"Sorry, beautiful," he said. "I had to."

"I know." She had gone limp, sweat beaded on her forehead. But she clearly wanted to get him off, too. So she began to buck her hips again, meeting his thrusts, urging him to go faster, faster. . . .

And he did. He was pounding her now, getting closer. He could feel the energy, the force, racing through him, surging, surging into his penis. . . .

He pulled out, and instantly she grabbed his dick, put it in her mouth, and sucked him. It didn't take long. He came hard, shooting his fluid into her mouth, groaning, feeling like the weight of the world had been lifted from his shoulders. Release. Sweet release. Was there anything like it?

"That was awesome, Jim," she said. They were both fully clothed again, standing at the door, waiting for the headlights. "You were great."

"And you," he said. "Like I said, I love my wife. But my God, tonight was the best I ever had."

He French-kissed her, wanting it to last, to linger. She tasted so sweet.

"You know," she said. "If you want to, I'd love to do this again sometime."

He thought about it. No. He'd better not. This was one of the best nights of his life—he couldn't ever remember feeling so desired, so sexy, so manly. But he shouldn't make it a habit.

She almost looked like she was going to cry.

"I want to, Kim, believe me," he said. "But really. We both know this was wrong. To keep it up would be even worse."

She was about to say something, but just then there was a glare of headlights, the whirr of a motor.

"I guess they're here," he said.

"Yeah."

He kissed her again, a nice, long, lingering kiss. "Good-bye,. Kim. And thank you."

She nodded, and he opened the door for her. She took a step out, paused, then stepped back inside again.

"Do you have something I can write on? A piece of note paper or something? Oh, and something to write with, too?" She smiled.

"Kim . . ."

"Look, I have to go, Jim. I need to hurry here, okay? I just need to leave you with something."

He knew what she must be up to, but he gave her the pen and paper anyway.

She scribbled something quickly, smiled, turned the piece of paper over, wrote something else on the other side, turned it over again, and then handed it to him. She kissed him then, and left.

After he had closed the door, he saw what she had written . . .

"Ur a gr8t guy, Jim. And an awesome lover. Ur wife is crazy for not keeping u happy! But ur right. We shouldn't do this again." Then there was an arrow, pointing to the other side. He turned the slip of paper over. "But who gives a shit??? Call me. I'll get that new battery for my cell 2mor."

And after that she had scrawled her number.

He walked into his office. To the trash bin. All he had to do was rip the sheet into shreds, and toss it. He hadn't committed her number to memory. He would forget it. Over and done with.

He crumpled it into a ball, was about to tear it apart. Bu then he felt a furry body rub against his leg. Conan. Jeanine must have fallen back to sleep quickly, and Conan still wanted attention. If his mommy wasn't available, he could always come to Papa James.

"Meow," Conan said, looking up at him, his cat-eyes glowing in the gloom of the office.

ms72vt
ms72vt
81 Followers