Who's The Boss Here?

Story Info
Secretary discovers literotica.
1.5k words
4.07
46.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texian
texian
3 Followers

For about a month, I have been reading Literotica.com and finally started posting a few stories. I haven't had a really wild sex life, but I figured I should share a few of my interesting moments with other readers.

Liza, my assistant, handles all the computer stuff at the office. In short, my PC crashed and I got what they tell me is called a "C-prompt." I don't really know what that means, but they tell me it's not a good thing.

So Liza takes a look, tries a few tricks, calls a few friends, then tells me that the computer has probably seen better days and suggests we buy a few new ones. Fine by me, but what about all my stuff on my computer that would be lost?

Liza has a friend at TechServ.com who said she could try to retrieve info from my hard drive, and they scheduled to meet last weekend to give it a try. I wish I had just thrown the damn computer in the river.

Liza's friend, Beck, and I have never met. But she now knows a lot more about me than I ever imagined. They were successful in retrieving most of my documents -- including my porn downloads and, worst of all, my contributions to Literotica.com.

Well, when I came in Monday morning, Liza gave me an odd look and asked if we could talk. "Sure, grab me a Diet Coke and we can visit in my office."

Long story short, she gave me a brief overview of the computer situation and said she could get Beck on the line. She dialed the number, hit the speakerphone button and let Beck take over.

"I was able to recover almost everything on your hard drive," Beck told us. "But there is one thing I don't understand."

"I don't know much about computers, but shoot."

"I couldn't find any of your pics," this computer chick Beck told me. "And based on what I recovered from your hard drive, you are a guy who HAS to have photos of yourself."

"Why would you say that?" I asked. "Do you think I'm vain, some kind of egotist ..."

"No, I think you are an exhibitionist, and all exhibitionists have pics of themselves," she chuckled. "So where are the pics?"

Liza was laughing too, and I was stunned. I stammered about for a few minutes, then acknowledged that I liked looking and being looked at. I admitted I liked public nudity, but again maintained (accurately) that I didn't have any photos or tapes of myself naked.

"If that's the case," Beck said, "then I'll head over with your new refurbished hard drive and show you how to upload pics of yourself." The phone went dead, and I looked at Liza with a puzzled and slightly shocked expression on my face.

"Look, Beck is a great IT person, she works for cheap, she's one of my best friends -- and she thinks she knows you from Hippie Hollow." That's a clothing optional spot on Lake Travis that I frequent, but I wasn't going to admit that to Liza until I figured out what the hell was going on in my very own office. So Liza went back to her office, I started going through the mail, and waited for this Beck woman to show up.

About 10:00 a.m., Liza knocked on my door and she entered with a short brown-haired girl wearing about ten pounds of jewlrey. "Jim, this is Beck," Liza said in introducing us. I didn't recognize her, and apparently she didn't recognize me either.

"He's not the Jim I was thinking about," Beck said to Liza, "but the plan is still on."

Both women giggled, and I just stood there in a daze.

"Jim, we're going to have some fun with you. Beck came up with a sexy little plan, and I agreed to go along with it. Don't be mad. Just enjoy it."

"Enjoy what!?" I asked, wondering what the fuck was happening. While this was going on, Beck started setting up some kind of equiptment in the corner of my office. I didn't look like computer stuff to me; it looked like photography gear.

"Jim, we found dozens of CFNM stories and pics on your hard drive," Beck said matter of factly. "Today you are going to be our nude male, we're going to be your clothed females, and this camera is going to record it all. The disk will be yours when we are done. But based on your Internet browsing habits, I bet you will post some of it."

Okay, I couldn't deny that CFNM is one of my biggest fantasies. But fantasies and getting nekkid and posing for my secretary and her friend were two entirely different things. I started to just put an end to this whole strange, surreal situation but Beck beat me to the punch.

"I'm a bi-sexual dom and I want you to follow my orders," Beck said, a sudden seriousness entering her voice and demeanor. "Now let's both take off our shoes."

What the fuck, I thought. Liza was silent and serene, and I had no idea how to proceed. Beck started taking off her shoes, so for some reason I did the same.

"Come smell my feet," Beck commanded. "Now!"

I have never had any sort of foot fetish, but with my mind spinning, I went over and put my face down toward her feet. They were heavily perfumed and actually smelled pretty good. She gently shoved my face into her feet, and demanded that I lick her. And I did it, and started to like it.

If this was not strange enough, Liza -- who has told me that she has never had sex, except oral, with anyone other than her husband who she met in college -- came over and unfastened my belt. My head jerked up, and Beck almost yelled, "I didn't say you could stop. Keep licking my feet!"

And again, my confused brain listened to Beck and kept licking and messaging her feet. Liza got my belt off, went to my slacks, unzipped them and started pulling them off of me. With no shoes or sock on, the slacks came off easily. Within what seemed like seconds, Liza was pulling my boxers off of me and I didn't resist.

"Stand up," Beck barked, and I did. "Now take your tie and shirt off and be our little naked play thing."

I didn't quite know what the "play thing" was going to entail, but in this transe I loosened my tie, removed it and my shirt, and was now totally nude in my office with my secretary and her computer-expert friend whom I didn't even know.

"It's about what I expected, but his butt is better toned than I thought." These were the words from my secretary, who I always assumed had led a conservative sexual life except in the bedroom with her husband.

"You can't tell until it's hard," Beck told her authoritatively. "It looks pretty good, maybe bigger than average, but we have to see it hard.

"Get that pecker hard for me," Beck almost yelled.

I was somewhat aroused, but lamely asked Beck to take off her clothes to help me get hard and to give me a preview of what I was going to screw.

"You are not fucking anyone in this room but yourself," Beck declared. "Start stroking it NOW."

Confused, excited and intgriged, I started rubbing my dick and it got hard quickly. Then I was told to stop touching myself and stand by my desk. Again, for some reason I did this.

My trusted assistant, her friend the computer expert and I were in my office -- and I was bone hard while they were fully clothed and telling me what to do. It seemed strange at the time, and it seems a little strange now, but at the time it was very erotic.

Beck started taking photos, telling me to turn this way, turn that way, grab my dick -- even pick up the phone and act like nothing was happening! I did all of this, while Beck snapped her camera and Liza cheered me on in a friendly way.

Beck grabbed a trash can by the fax machine and handed it to Liza. "Tell him to come over here and shoot his wad in this waste basket."

Shit, why not. So I went to about three feet from where they were sitting and starting pounding my meat. Beck stared into her viewfinder, and Liza stared at my cock.

"Cum now," Beck insisted. "Spurt into this trash can. If you are a real man, your spunk will fly above the trash can and hit Liza in her face. If that happens, I will make her eat it all."

I was so hot that I pumped liked crazy, and in just a few minutes started cumming. It barely hit the trash can -- much less my secretary's face -- but I came hard and jizzed into the trash can with great excitement. The camera rolled, Liza clapped and I started to come to my senses.

The transistion back to the normal was harder than I thought, but I'll save that for the next post.

texian
texian
3 Followers