Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 01

Story Info
Co-workers begin a weekend of discovery.
20.1k words
4.58
61.8k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

"Tell me a fantasy."

"What? No way. I don't know you nearly well enough."

"Come on, Rachel, we've worked together what - four years now?"

"But do we really know the people we work with? What they really think?"

"And which ones wear leather underwear?"

"Ewww...thongs would be gross enough."

"So what sort of underwear do you wear?"

"I won't tell you."

"So will you show me?"

Rachel blushed a charming shade of pink, her cheeks matching her lipstick. Spring had finally sprung, and I had convinced her to play hookey just this once, extending our lunch hour into a long walk in the park. The tulips were just emerging. Under the trees, squirrels played amongst patches of snow. Rachel looked fetching in her beaten up bomber jacket, lace up boots and short skirt. The spiky layered black dyed hair looked tough, but the lipstick made her look like a little girl dressed in Mommy's clothes. If Mommy was a rock star's groupie.

Rachel remained silent as she sat on a picnic table, her skirt tucked around her thighs. It surprised me when she pulled out a battered pack of Marlboros. She shook one out of the pack and lit up, blowing a plume of smoke into the crisp air. She silently offered me the pack. I was tempted to share the moment but instinct guided me not to let her direct the action.

"I didn't think anyone smoked anymore."

"Shows what you know." She scrunched her shoulders tight as a cool breeze invaded the park. One more drag and she dropped the cigarette under her boot, grinding it harshly into the wood. Rachel shifted a bit away from me, her chin ducked into her collar.

"What are you thinking, Rachel bear?" I teased. She had told me that 'Rachel bear' was her Dad's pet name for her. Dad had abandoned them when she was 14. She had been an awkward chubby teen, I knew, a class mate of my younger brother. Rachel had outgrown the ugly duckling phase. Her silence, her brooding character, spoke of depths of need. Need of male attention. She had never developed the confidence to expect men to desire her the way that we did. At least I did. Her essential vulnerability wrapped in the tough shell was irresistible. Just looking at her made me throb with desire.

I didn't need to be an expert on women to realize that Rachel longed for a strong man, one just like she imagined her Daddy would be. Using her Dad's pet name built on that. Acting in control was the next stage.

Rachel shook her head, sunlight bouncing off the shiny darkness. "Sorry, Mitch. It's just a private thought."

"More secrets. First, no give on the underwear, now no sharing your thoughts. I ought to punish you for that."

"Oh, you should, should you?"

"Of course. A girl like you needs a firm hand."

"You're such a big talker Mitch."

"What do you mean?"

"I suppose you think you're just the man to do it?"

Now it was my turn to blush. Fortunately, Rachel's face was still turned away. "Just try me."

"Yeah. I've been with lots of guys that talk big. Then they just want a quick blow job in their car, or take me to some smelly motel by the freeway. It's all just so boring and dumb. And, Mitch, nothing personal, but you seem like another vanilla guy to me."

I smiled. There's nothing I love like a challenge.

"Try me. What's your fantasy?" "That again."

"I bet I would fulfill your wildest fantasy. But in order to play the bet, you need to tell me."

Rachel paused again, lighting another cigarette. She turned her face to me, smiling slyly, and blew smoke in my face. Without a word, I reached out and plucked the butt from her lips. I took one long drag then ground it out on the arm of her jacket. "Did I say that you could smoke?"

Her eyes met mine and stared deep into my soul. I held her gaze, admiring the way her pupils spread wide in surprise, the lovely green irises almost vanishing. After a moment, Rachel's mock toughness reappeared. She shrugged theatrically.

"Okay, Mitch, you asked for it. Are you sure you're ready?"

"Just do it."

"Okay, then. My biggest fantasy is to have sex in public. In a secluded wooded area. I imagine a strong man, silently taking me. Not needing to ask if I'm ready. The kind of man who knows I'm wet just thinking of fucking him."

"What are you wearing in this fantasy?"

"A long flowing skirt..."

"Well, there aren't enough trees in the park to really say it's secluded anyway, and you're wearing the wrong skirt...."

Just as Rachel said "See, I knew you would never...." I swept her off the table and tossed her into a pile of leaves left over from fall. I jumped on top of her, playfully embracing her, kissing her softly. As her hands grabbed my waist, holding me tight, her lips opened, allowing my tongue to explore her mouth, kissing more forcefully.

Rachel was laughing, screaming that I was tickling her. This distracted me enough that she wriggled free. I smiled as I recognized the significance of her running into the trees instead of into the open. She only got a few steps away before I caught her, pushing her against the tree. I pinned her there, only her jacket cushioning her. Our tongues fought like cats in heat as our hands wrestled. I used my strength to give her what she wanted, pulling her skirt up, and fucking her there and then.

My hand went up her skirt, the tiny scrap of fabric brushed aside easily. I felt lacy lycra – neither old lady bloomers nor a thong.

"Brazilian panties" Rachel murmured, gasping for air as I ripped them off. Her hand struggled to undo my fly. I shoved the torn panties into my pocket as a trophy. She could talk no more as I swallowed her tongue into my mouth, my hands exploring the wetness between her thighs as she extracted my rock hard cock from my pants.

Rachel pulled her head to the side moaning loudly as my right thumb separated her swollen labia. "What if someone's watching?"

"Shut up and enjoy this. You asked for it you little slut."

"Am ...not...a...slut...." Rachel grunted as I shoved her into the bark, one hand grasping her hip, the other halfway inside of her. Her boot clad feet locked around the backs of my knees.

"I'm fist fucking you. Still think I'm vanilla?"

Still she tried to joke, "Chocolate marble, maybe - or do you not like the old dirt road?"

I responded by biting her neck, pulling her butt away from the tree, and suddenly entering her anus up to the first knuckle of my middle finger. I bounced her against the tree, digitally double penetrating her, my hardness pressed between our bodies.

Rachel's hands were free. She steadied herself by grabbing my shoulders but once we got a rhythm going, she slid them around and pulled her jacket open. Underneath, she flouted the office dress code by wearing a black bra under a sheer white top. Neither of us was thinking of how she would look back at work when she grabbed both edges of the collar and ripped the shirt open, buttons popping wildly. I lowered my head to her chest, licking the space above the bra. She helped by pulling the cups away, her grapefruit sized tits popping free with the vigour of youth.

My hands continued massaging Rachel's clit and anus as I admired the beauty of her engorged nipples. They were a bright cherry red, contrasting sharply with the pale white flesh of the heaving mounds of tit. I nibbled her nipples, skipping any hint of tentativeness. In my brain, the old rock song 'Hurts So Good' played. Rachel asked for it. Now she was getting it.

'And speaking of getting it...," I reminded myself, " ...she better get all of it, now..."

I hefted Rachel up against the tree, my right hand slipping out of her pussy. I shifted my stance and dropped her abruptly onto my hard cock with no warning. Her cunt was ready, swallowing my whole shaft effortlessly. She was wet, wide and wanting. Her pussy walls contracted around my cock, fighting the pistoning motion. I continued finger fucking her ass in the same rhythm, and roughing up her tits with my beard.

Rachel levered herself, her shoulders against the trunk of the tree, pistoning down against me. I fucked her back, harder with each stroke. We were pressed so tightly together that my organ hardly moved at all. All the motion was in Rachel's half inch or so of play, the amount of room she could slide in her jacket. I gave up trying to kiss her tits and licked up her throat.

"Jesus, Mitch! Don't give me a hickey. We still have to go back to work."

That realization seemed to redouble Rachel's tempo. Her thrusts gained force and speed. I was forced to start buckling my knees to compensate. I discovered that this allowed me to drive into her even harder, more than matching her intensity. Rachel's moans became groans. At two in the afternoon, there were no kids in the park, but some little old lady feeding pigeons, or a guy walking his dog, would have found Rachel very entertaining. The possibility increased my arousal further. My balls pulled tight against my groin as Rachel's groans became screams.

"You bastard, you aren't even wearing a condom."

I stifled further complaints by sticking my tongue down her throat. Her condom remark struck a note with my building sense of urgency. My prostate clenched, my balls roiled like peas in boiling soup. Three strokes later, my seed burst forth, flooding into Rachel. I kept fucking her as I was coming. Her orgasm joined mine. I released her lips, allowing her screams to fill the air. She bucked against me, keeping my pulsing cock hard, the warm sperm at first lubricating us, then acting like glue bonding us together as it dried on my shaft, and her thighs.

Finally, with a sigh, Rachel was exhausted. She slumped in the space between me and the tree. My cock shrank like a balloon leaking out the last of its air. Rachel unlocked her boots from behind my knees and slid her feet back on the ground. I stepped back, allowing her room to shake twigs out of her rat's nest of hair. She began shrugging her clothes back into some semblance of order.

"If I had a safety pin in my nose, I'd have a way to fix my top. We'll, just have to find one when we get back to work. Speaking of which we better get going."

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?"

I grabbed the back of her furry head and directed her glance down to my cum soaked cock. "Hadn't you better clean me?"

"What, a blow job here in the park? Are you absolutely fucking bonkers? Besides which, that's not part of my fantasy."

"But it is part of my reality. And I'm in charge now. Bonkers or not."

"But you came buckets. How can you cum again so soon?"

"Just lick me clean, you might be surprised by a treat of cream."

I gently applied pressure to the back of Rachel's head so it was easier for her to fall to her knees than remain standing and argue. Her earlier passivity seemed to have replaced her passion. With a shrug of her shoulders, she lifted my organ almost daintily, using just the tips of her fingers. She spent a moment examining it, testing the heft. She started smiling as she looked closely at the large vein snaking along the top surface, throbbing as I became semi erect. Her tongue darted across her lips as she rolled it around, exploring the tab of skin below the glans.

"Start by testing that spot with your tongue."

"I've done blow jobs before you know."

"Probably to skanky punks and desperate old men. This is a fresh beginning."

Rachel finally followed my instruction, and continued as I spoke.

"Now roll your tongue below the edge of the bulb. Make sure you get any specks of your juices out of there. Can you tell it's both our tastes together?"

Rachel looked up, her big eyes sparkling with new found excitement. "It tastes strange."

"Surely you've tasted yourself before?"

"Oh, Gross! Yuck."

My erection was solid again.

"Now stick your tongue in the slit."

Rachel instinctively started stroking my balls as she obeyed, but then paused, looking up again.

"Good girl, waiting for permission. Yes you may, as you run your tongue around my shaft in a spiral, licking every drop of dried cum clean."

I felt my balls tighten again. Remembering where we were, I briefly glanced around the park for onlookers, not quite sure whether I was ready for an audience or not. I knew Rachel was not, but she certainly deserved one. Her performance was worthy of the public cocksucking hall of fame. I was a little disappointed no one was nearby.

"Now one long stroke of the flat of your tongue up the bottom side."

I let my cockhead rest bobbing up and down on Rachel's tongue as she massaged my scrotum, then said, " okay, deep throat time....show me how you swallow."

Rachel wrapped her delicate fingers around the base of the shaft. Her head bobbed up and down, taking my whole length, and then withdrawing until she was licking pre-cum off my tip. My second load of the day was ready to surge forward, but Rachel's grip restrained it as she laved my cock thoroughly, obeying my deep throat direction, but adding her own tongue artistry, corkscrewing down the length, nibbling with her teeth as she went up. As her teeth raked sharply along the sensitive edge of the head, she released her grasp. My sperm burst forth in a rush. I could have sworn I saw the goo explode against the back of her throat. I know I really saw her gulp as the gob slid down her throat. Still gripping my shaft, she licked her lips clean.

It was Rachel's turn to check for gawkers. She giggled, her toughness gone, girlish again. "See that guy feeding the pigeons? I wonder if he got a woodie watching us."

Rachel's tongue flittered around the edges of my slit, cleaning me. I located the older fellow she noticed. His attention seemed to be elsewhere. I was pleased however that she was not repulsed by his presence. My cock stared going chubby yet again.

"My god, Mitch. You're a real sex machine. But we have to go back to work."

Rachel stood matter of factly brushing her knees off. I took her hand as she skipped out of the park. As our office tower came in sight, however, she released me and bounced ahead, returning to work separately.

I made a point of avoiding Rachel the rest of the day, catching up on calls I had missed during our extended absence. I was energized by the encounter and had a spectacularly successful day of peddling stocks to widows and orphans. But then, I was the firm's top broker. Rachel was strictly clerical, one of a pool of cube dwellers mailing promotional junk, answering phones, and craving excitement.

Just before quitting time, I emailed Rachel: "Who's vanilla now?"

After five, I was almost the last to leave the office. My extended lunch hour had left lots of loose ends to tie up. 'Too bad it's not Rachel I'm tying up' I mused. That thought helped me speed through my stack of paperwork with a silly grin on my face. Once no one was around, I slipped Rachel's torn panties out of my pocket and inhaled her scent, proving it wasn't all just a dream. I got a new burst of energy. Suddenly, I was done. I headed out, not sure what would happen next. Just in case things worked out well, I made a quick detour to the little store around the corner.

The parking lot was empty. I paused to unlock my car, a bit saddened by not having plans with Rachel, nor a chance to go for the traditional post work Friday beer. As I considered whether to head off looking for the gang, or just go home, Rachel came out the door. Her dress was cleverly repaired with safety pins. You could never guess she had been ravaged in the park. The way the short skirt slid around her thighs took my breath away.

"Need a ride?" I asked, knowing she normally took the bus.

Rachel stood, shivering in the spring air. She silently slowly shook her head from side to side, her chin buried in the collar of her bomber jacket. She crossed her arms, accidentally popping her ripe young breasts out of her torn blouse. Her nipples were stiff.

"Are you cold, or just happy to see me?"

Rachel looked at her nipples as if she had never seen them before. She could not resist laughing, no matter how hard she tried to act tough.

"Okay, then, if you'd rather take the bus..." I began getting into the car, slowly. As I hoped, Rachel reacted.

"You know, a ride would beat standing here freezing my ass off. It seems somebody stole my panties."

"They were torn anyway."

As Rachel climbed in, I hung the panties off the rear view mirror. She snatched them. I reached over to snatch them back. She avoided my grab by trying to stuff them into her shirt. My fingers dived into the chasm of her cleavage, brushing the firm inner slopes of twenty-two year old flesh. As I snagged a corner of the fabric, my hand cupped Rachel's left breast. I squeezed, gently for now. She placed her hand over mine, seemingly urging me to squeeze harder. I complied, though I knew her hidden plan was to distract me from the real prize of the panties. I retaliated by curling my fingers under and around her luscious orb, closing on the erect nipple. As I increased the pressure on the roundness filling my palm, my thumb and forefinger pinched the nub without warning. Rachel yelped, "Hey that hurt."

I snatched the panties back and shoved them down the front of my pants. Rachel leaned over, laughing, trying to grab them back. Her efforts soon turned to tickling, and I was squirming in my seat. To avoid her retrieving the prize, I undid my zipper and pulled them further into my pants. As I hoped, Rachel took the bait, her fingers sliding into my fly. I pulled the panties out the waist of my pants, leaving her hand to grasp my rapidly growing member.

If Rachel's earlier mood was more real than mock anger, she was now in full playfully aroused mode. She cupped my shaft in her palm briefly. With a tug, she popped it out of my briefs and through the opening in my pants in one instant. Since she had licked me eagerly in the park, and proven she could swallow my length, I assumed she would do that again. Instead, she pumped my member with her fist, giving it two firm strokes as she leaned even closer. She kissed me fiercely, her tongue twisting around mine. When she came up for air, she said, "May I give you a hand job?"

"Yes, but that's too messy in these cramped quarters. At the end, you better bend your mouth over my tip and swallow my cum."

"Yes, please."

Rachel had obviously learned well in her youthful gropings. She gripped my balls as she gently squeezed me to full erection. Working her fingers up the shaft, giving it a thorough massaging, she wrapped her small fist around the swollen cockhead. Her thumb teased the frenulum. She giggled. "Your cock is winking at me."

With her other hand, Rachel began kneading my balls, fingers stroking my pubic hair. Shivers ran up my spine. "I love how your cock is soft and hard all at the same time."

She began bouncing each nut in its sac, flicking them with her fingertips. "Be careful not to squeeze too tight," I cautioned.

At the top of the shaft, Rachel's other thumb teased the skin below the head tenderly, making not just my cock but my whole body jerk in response. She made a circle out of each thumb and forefinger, running one up and the other down my length, meeting in the middle, where she paused to knead the girth. She slid the lower hand up and the upper one down, where she returned to massaging my balls until my excitement increased so that they were tight against my groin.

This was having quite an effect on me, but Rachel was excited as well. Her cheeks were flushed, the redness spreading all the way down her open top to showcase her nipples, which seemed to lengthen with each pump of my shaft. I reached over and pinched them at the same time. She jumped up startled. "Good girl, you reacted but didn't lose your rhythm."

I continued pinching each nipple in an alternating rhythm, my fingertips grazing the underside of her breasts, teasing them to fullness. Rachel stroked my shaft with long slow strokes, occasionally pausing to watch it teetering in the air, leaning against my belly then tilting towards the front of the car. "You have a beautiful cock you know. Nothing like the ugly ones I've seen before."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers