Who's Your Daddy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled my hair again and looked at me in the mirror. "I said" each word was attached to a slap. "Who's…your…DADDY?!!?" He ended that statement with more brutal slaps.

"Oh God! You are, you're my Daddy!" I finally gave in. My lower half could take no more disciplining today…

"That's right, Bitch." He resumed rubbing my clit as he picked up some speed in my ass. "I think I'm gonna cum now. Shall I cum on you, or in you?"

"Daddy, why don't you cum wherever you want?" I said in a small voice. I saw him smile with satisfaction as for this evening he had broken me.

"That's right, Michele. Don't you ever forget who your Daddy is. Now you better cum with me." He started rubbing me faster and I did. I came so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I soon felt that thick fat cock getting bigger as he exploded deep inside my ass.

He wrapped his arms around me pinning my arms to my chest and collapsed on me sending us both flying down into the mattress as we tried desperately to catch our breath.

My ass felt raw and hot from the beating he gave it and it also felt busted open from the fucking it just got.

I think I passed out. I couldn't breathe with him on top of me like that so if I did it wasn't for too long.

"Are you all right?" He asked gently, sweetly.

"Mmmhmmm. I'm all right. That was uh quite an experience." I said.

"I bet you'll never touch my back again." He snickered playfully.

"I bet you're wrong." I laughed and we both knew that no matter what happened after this, I would always 'misbehave' and he would always 'discipline' It was the start of a different type of relationship for us…

12