Who's Your (Sugar) Daddy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so. I told my friend you were here to take the car back because I wasn't making payments. I'll tell him I'm driving it to the dealership."

"He'll want to come with you," Charlie told her.

"No. I can convince him not to. Just give me ten minutes with him, okay?"

When Meghan went back to her room, Steve jumped up. "Are you okay? You've been crying. Did that bastard hurt you?" he demanded to know.

"No, I'm okay. I'm just upset. Between this and my parents, it's just a little overwhelming, you know? I'm gonna give the car back willingly so it won't be a repossession. I need to drive it and turn it in myself."

"Then I'm going with you," he announced.

"No, Steve. I have to do this by myself. Please, let me handle this. I'll be fine."

Steve ran his hand through his thick, dark hair and said, "I don't like this, Meghan. I really think I should go with you."

She took his hands and sat him down. "Steve, you came all this way to talk about something. Can it wait a few hours? Please?"

Her imploring look was devastating. He felt powerless to say no. "Okay. Sure. Is it okay if I wait here for you?"

"Of course. I'll just text Nikki in case she comes back." Meghan unplugged her phone which was now 22% charged and sent Nick a sort text letting her know Steve was in the room.

"I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?" she told him as she threw on her expensive new coat and grabbed her purse.

Steve stood up and grabbed her arm as she tried to leave. "Meghan?"

"Steve, I've gotta go right now."

"Meghan?" he said again. He gently pulled on her arm and turned her toward himself. "Meghan, I still love you."

Meghan froze in place. She stared into his eyes and could tell he meant what he'd just said. Her heart felt like it was in her throat. She was so overloaded and so confused. Her parents, the money, Grant, and now this. She wanted to say something...anything...but instead she just let go of his hands and walked out.

"Meghan, thank you for coming back on such short notice and under these circumstances. I'm Edward Quinn, Mr. Ziegler's personal attorney. We have many things to discuss, some of which will require your understanding and approval before we make his passing known to the public. We have a press conference scheduled for 6pm this evening. It's now almost noon. As you can imagine, we can't sit on something like this for long. Therefore, I ask your patience as I quickly but carefully walk you through the most important aspects of this meeting. Shall we?"

Meghan sat down and listened for the next hour followed by another hour of signing agreements and statements of non-disclosure.

______________________________________________________________________

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Edward Quinn, the attorney for Mr. Grant Ziegler. I am terribly sad to inform you of his untimely passing early this morning. Mr. Ziegler died suddenly and unexpectedly in his sleep from a cerebral hemorrhage. We will have more details once the autopsy is complete. For now, I wish to ensure investors in FireSoft that the sale of the company will go through as planned and on schedule to his son, Mark, who is here with us."

Quinn deftly changed subjects and moved on. "For those of us who knew him, Grant Ziegler was a so much more than a businessman. He was also a compassionate and giving man. After the death of his beloved wife, Gayle, he donated millions of dollars to breast cancer research. He supported many other charitable causes during his life and even in death his charitable work lives on. As a testimony to his charity, I have here today two families who are the initial recipients of his generosity. The first is the Jackson family. Following a series of personal losses and Mrs. Jackson herself a victim of breast cancer, the Jacksons found themselves on the verge of bankruptcy due to an enormous amount of medical and other bills. The Ziegler Foundation is paying off their medical debt in full as well as the mortgage on their home. We will also be providing them with transportation in the form of two new vehicles complete with insurance paid for the next five years. Also with us is the Kendall family. Mr. Kendall lost his job and his health insurance about a year ago. Right around the holidays, he suffered a heart attack and required open-heart surgery. This family was also on the verge of losing everything. Today, I am pleased to announce that the Foundation has paid their medical debts in full and paid off the balance of their mortgage. Like the Jacksons, the Kendalls will also be provided with two new vehicles as well as a third for their college-aged daughter, Meghan. Her tuition and other expenses will be paid for as long as she desires to remain in school. I won't be taking any questions following my prepared statement, but we will hold another press conference once we have additional information. Thank you all for your time and attention."

Quinn shook hands with each member of both families. Each of them expressed their tremendous gratitude for Mr. Ziegler's forethought and generosity. Quinn had no intention of letting them know they'd had to jump through hoops to find a second family in a similar condition in order to better cover up Meghan's involvement in Grant's death. She understood that in exchange for her silence everything Quinn had promised would be delivered along with her being able to keep the $150,000 check to use as she desired. The Jaguar Ziegler bought her was presented to her father along with a second car of similar value for her mother. They were now free of all debts and able to start their lives anew.

Meghan was also spared the embarrassment of her secret life becoming public and although she'd do it all again under the same circumstances, she knew if what she'd done had gone public, Steve would have never asked her to marry him when she returned to her room after the meeting at the 'palace.'

The diamond on her left hand was very modest, but it may as well have been ten carats because it came from the only man she'd truly ever loved. That said, she couldn't help but be grateful for fate having brought her together with Grant Ziegler who managed to teach her more about love and life in a few short weeks than she'd learned in her entire life.

Once Quinn finished talking to Meghan who was the last person on the stage, Steve turned to her and took her hand. "You may just be the luckiest girl in the world."

Rather than tell him she really was and why, she looked at the ring on her finger and said, "I really am."

"You ready to go home, honey?" Steve asked her.

"If by home you mean somewhere we can be...together, then yes, I'm most definitely ready." Steve took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. "Mmm. I've missed that so much," she told him. As he pulled her close she felt 'him' pushing against her. She pushed back and said, "I've missed that, too, and I don't think I can wait any longer for it."

She handed him the keys to her new car which he took as he said, "I have reservations at a hotel very nearby so your wait is over."

So was her nightmare and the fear that Steve might suspect the baby growing inside her wasn't his. She would love it no matter whose it was but for the rest of her life she would be reminded of the decisions she'd made each time she looked into her child's face. But it also meant that she and Charlie and Mr. Quinn would be having future meetings. Meetings which would ensure she and her new husband would never have to endure the thing her parents had.

Meghan's last thought as Steve's beautiful, hard cock slid inside her wet pussy was that while money can't buy love, it can buy everything else. "Oh, my God that feels good! Mmmm. Fuck me, Steve! Mmmm. I love you and I want to make a baby with you."