Whose Fault Was It (Second Half) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy had almost forgotten about the strap. It had not been used since before Oops was born. He had put it away out of concern for both his wife and the coming child, but now it was lying on the bed. Really it was nothing special, just a wooden handle 5" long with a 2" wide stiff leather strap extending another 21". Jeremy had used it many times in the years past on the bottom of one Emma Louise Odem Parker.

The strap was never meant for discipline but as a form of foreplay. Jeremy had become proficient with the strap and could heat Emma's back side to a boil and never leave a lasting mark. He would stop when her bottom was pink and tender but before bruising of the breaking of her skin. Oh how he had enjoyed using it on his wife. And Emma enjoyed it just as much.

"I found that," Emma pointed toward the strap. "And I know that I have not obeyed my husband as I should have over the last few weeks. Since we have a little privacy I thought you might remind me of my place as Mrs. Jeremy Parker." Emma was looking at her husband with large longing dark eyes.

"I guess it is time for me to reestablish myself as the head of this house. You my naughty wife will take the proper position and I will get out of this suite." Jeremy stripped and was back holding the paddle shortly after Emma was in place. Knowing what was going to happen Emma lay with her stomach on the pillows, elevating and presenting her ass for the strap. She spread her legs slightly, perhaps a 30 degree angle. Her arms she bent at the elbows and pulled under her, keeping her ample breasts trapped between her elbows. Her hands were clasp together under her body just below her chin. Emma put her face in the remaining pillows to stifle the sounds she would make. The sounds would be moans and gasps of erotic pleasure, not screams of pain.

Jeremy now naked felt each beat of his heart in his erection. It had been a long time since he had felt so sexually stimulated. Looking at the strap in his hand and then the white soft skin of Emma's ass he felt a shiver run down his spine. Jeremy loved Emma more that his own life. He was a little confused that he would want to use the strap on such a beautiful part of the woman he loved. Cause her pain. But she enjoyed it when he did it right. So he worked at the art of pleasing Emma with the strap.

With the first resounding slap of the leather on her skin she flinched but didn't utter a sound. How Emma excited him he thought, and wondered why he had let the stress of his career interfere with their sex life. No it was just sex, it was their love life.

Emma was feeling butterflies too. It had been too long since they had enjoyed such intimate pleasures. She remembered they had stopped shortly after Mark had left so suddenly. At first Emma had thought it was just Jeremy's involvement with divorce that had taken the desire away, and it would soon return. It hadn't and Emma had quit taking her birth control because of the hassle. Then Cody came alone.

When she was pregnant Jeremy worried he might hurt the baby. That had not been the case during her first two pregnancies. But then he had aged and had worried for her.

Jeremy was soon lost in his own lust. But no matter how sexually excited he became he controlled the strap with precision. Every inch or Emma's ass felt the effect of the stinging leather. Her moans were now audible thru the pillow. With one last blow Jeremy felt the skin on her ass. It was light red and hot to the touch.

Without a word he climbed between her legs and moved into position. Emma was in her own subspace and didn't realize he had stopped till she felt his cock at the wet opening of her womb. Jeremy slipped into her fully with one lunge. Laying across her back he began to pump in and out of Emma's pussy. Emma pushed back to take her man deeper inside her body and reveling in the sensation of Jeremy against her sore bottom.

The time was short before Jeremy emptied his neglected balls into Emma. It was such a pleasure; he questioned why it had been so long. Emma shuttered with her own orgasm and also regretted all the lost opportunities.

The two cleared the bed pillows away and cuddled. Jeremy drifted off to sleep. When he awoke Emma was licking and sucking his cock, urging it toward another erection. Emma didn't have to be asked to do that, she liked the taste of Jeremy. She also liked the taste of Jeremy after they made love. It was a mixture of both of them. Emma had also been known to use her fingers in her pussy to claim some of the mixture of their love. She would clean it off her fingers just as slowly as she would off Jeremy.

When Jeremy was rested, he began to fondle the breasts of his wife. He always loved the feel and weight of her breasts not to mention the taste of her nipples. With Emma's oral talents Jeremy was at attention and ready to enjoy Emma again. This session lasted for over half an hour, both wanting to take their time and just feel the wonder of the union.

When Jeremy emptied into Emma the second time they held the embrace. Neither wanted it to end. But alas it had to. Oops was due home from kindergarten in minutes. Emma reluctantly got up and slipped on a pair of Guess sweats. They were baggy; no one would know she was without bra or panties. Slipping on tennis shoes with no sock and tying her hair in a pony tail Emma asked Jeremy to stay in bed. "Rest up I'll be back in half an hour. Oops is attending a birthday party for Toby Scott down the street this afternoon. The party will last 2 hours."

Oops came home to find her mother waiting on the porch. She took her daughter in the kitchen as was their custom for milk and cookies. Emma listened to all the child had learned that day in school and all the things Oops wanted to tell. After the ritual snack Emma helped Oops change into shorts and a top. The two worked together to make the choice. Putting her daughter's hair in a pony tail they were ready to head out. By the door was the wrapped present. Together mother and daughter strolled hand and hand down the sidewalk. It was only three houses but Emma still walked her daughter. As they walked Emma felt the remnants of the sex wetting her lips and thighs. She was hoping no one saw the darkening area between her legs. However the feeling warmed her and only made her want Jeremy again.

When Emma returned she stripped off her clothing. She held up the crotch of the sweat pants. "See what you did?" she smiled. "Want to do it again?" As she stood naked before her husband she was rubbing her belly.

Jeremy looked at her and smiled. "Your stomach hurt?" he asked.

"Not really, was just wondering if you impregnated me again."

Jeremy's eyes lit with anger as he raised up on one elbow. "What do you mean?"

Emma cast her eyes at the floor, "Jeremy I have been off birth control pills since a year after Oops was born."

Jeremy got off the bed and grabbed Emma. A minute later he had her on the bed in her back. Jeremy was taking her with the violence and force of a rape. Emma was enjoying it but hoped that Jeremy was not too angry. When Jeremy had filled his wife with the third load of semen he rolled off to hold her.

Emma caught her breath before kissing him. "Would it be that bad if I was pregnant again?' she asked.

Jeremy still had a little anger in his eyes. Emma wondered what he would say. He didn't make her wait long. "Emma you go to the doctor as soon as you can get in. I want to know if there is any danger for you or the child if you were to get pregnant. I just worry about you."

Emma sighed with relief, "I thought you were mad."

"I am mad, extremely angry as a matter of fact. I see I have failed you. I didn't even know you weren't on any birth control. I'm your husband I should know these things; if by no other way than impregnating you."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it was that I was having side effects. And we..."

"Well Mrs. Emma Parker I will tell you that I will be more frequently indulging in our marital privilege."

"Oh god, do you always have to be so legal, so clinical? Can't you just say you will fuck me more often?"

"You know you haven't had it up your ass in a while."

"Please not that now, I want you in my pussy. And I didn't prepare for that. I will though, for you on Friday. That will give you something to look forward to." Emma offered.

Jeremy was happy just for one more round of missionary sex, and oh how good that was. Emma was weak in the knees when she walked back to escort Oops home after the party.

Later that night Jeremy said, "Emma do you need the strap for vulgarity? Or maybe your mouth washed out?" Jeremy smiled, "With my cock? And yes I will be fucking you more often. And since you have been amply fucked already today I see no reason not to fuck you again. Now is that to your fancy Mrs. Parker?"

Emma smiled as she lay down beside him, "As long as you are the one to do it."

Tuesday night Mark was with Janet. They were at her house. Mark had brought in Chinese. The table was still a mess but both felt that could wait. Soon they were in the tub together. Both used the excuse of washing the other's body to feel and probe their lover.

Mark carried the naked body of Janet to the bed by 9 that night. He climbed on the bed and moved into position to place his mouth on her pussy. She tasted wonderful. As he enjoyed the treasure between her legs with his mouth, Janet moved to take him into her mouth. The 69 lasted till Mark filled Janet's mouth. Before that happened Janet had enjoyed two orgasms.

Cuddling, the two whispered silly things in the other ear. That went on for a few minutes before Janet got up to fetch wine. Returning she sat on the bed with her legs crossed in Indian fashion. Mark joined her and sipped his wine. Suddenly he got a strange look on his face. Janet realized it and wondered what it was. Before she could ask he spoke.

"Janet is that the same ring we were married with?"

Janet looked down and smiled filled with a warm feeling. "Yes it is."

"May I have it for a minute?" Mark asked. Janet was a little puzzled but slipped the ring from her finger and dropped it in the palm of his hand. As she did her eyes were locked on his.

Mark took the rings and looked at them. Holding them at eye level he began his request. "Janet I want to ask you something, well really I want you to promise me something. If you do and ask me, I'll put the ring on your finger again. If you don't I will understand and give the rings back." Janet nodded as if to say, 'Go on'.

"Janet will you promise me that if I place this ring back on your finger that no matter what I have done, or how mad you are at me, you will talk to me about it first. I want to talk things out before they ever get out of hand."

Janet thought a moment. It was not that she was having problems with her answer, it was another issue. She felt honesty was the best course. After a pauses that worried Mark she replied, "Yes I will, but on one condition."

"What's that?" Mark asked.

Janet didn't answer, just jumped off the bed and disappeared into the darkness of the master bath. Mark could hear noise but he couldn't tell what she was doing. When she reappeared she had her left hand in a fist. Getting back on the bed she faced Mark. Janet held up a gold band. She let Mark get a good look at it. He realized she had gotten it out of the drawer where he left it those years ago.

"Mark I will gladly answer yes to your question but...and here is my but. You have to let me put this ring on your finger with the promise that no matter what I have done, how angry you are at me. Rightfully or without reason, that you will never, and I mean never abandon me again. If you need space, I will accept that but you will always give me some way to contact you. Even if you aren't ready to talk to me at that moment, for I can't bear the thoughts of you leaving like that again."

Mark ducked his head in shame, "I will if you want me back," he uttered.

Janet kissed him and held out her finger. When Mark put it on her finger she repeated the promise. When she put the ring on Marks finger he made her requested promise.

Both wearing rings Mark hugged Janet then pushed her back at arm's length. Looking her in the eye he said, "Grab some things, we're getting out of here."

Mark dressed and joined Janet in her bedroom. Mark 'helped' her pack and was not neat about it. All he wanted was to grab her some sexy lingerie. It would be fun to unwrap Janet several times.

Late Tuesday night Mark drove to the Bentley Imperial. Janet smiled remembering it was the hotel where they spent their honeymoon and had visited on Sunday. Many friends wondered why they didn't go to some exotic place such as Hawaii for a honeymoon. It wasn't the lack of money, it was just their preference. On a clear day they could see the mall where they met. Not the exact spot but the outline of the buildings. Each time Janet had driven by the hotel it brought back memories. For many years sad memories but this time it brought the special loving memories that had been too long hidden.

There was no valet for the car at that hour. They left the roadster at the front door. Walking in with just the small bag they approached the desk. On duty was Harold Braxton. He had worked at the Bentley for over 30 years and some might have guessed even longer than that. He was a tall gaunt man with white hair if one had a good imagination. It was not that Harold was bald, rather his hair was thinning to the point of disappearing. His face was chiseled and his prominent nose divided two small beady eyes. His thin lips were hidden by a white mustache that held more hair than the entirety of his head. Harold had never married, or more truthfully never taken a woman, for his love was the Bentley. The hotel was his 'wife' of sorts. Harold was as protective of 'The Hotel's', as he referred to the Bentley, reputation as any man was for his spouse.

"May I help you?" Harold asked of the couple.

Janet spoke first, "Yes we need a room please."

Harold smiled a bit for courtesy, but that vanished when Mark asked for the Bridal Suite. Trying to regain his smile Harold checked the computer. He already knew the suite was available, and would be for several days. But to him that suite was reserved for married people, more truthfully people legally married to one another. He felt the room would be defiled by a cheap affair. "I'm so sorry but that suite is not available, but we have several other rooms.

Mark was disappointed but didn't let that affect his mood. "We'll take one then," he said.

"Very well sir if you will please sign the register I will see just what all we have. Let's see now we have a nice room with twin beds, will that do?" Harold asked.

"No king size or at least queen size?" Mark responded.

"I will check sir. Yes we have a room with two queen size beds if that will do?"

"We won't need two beds, none with a single queen or king?" Mark questioned as Janet blushed just a little.

"I will check sir. It seems we have one but it faces the back of the hotel, I'm afraid it has no view at all."

Janet smiled, "That'll be fine; we won't be looking out the window."

"I see, then it might be the room for you. It is well to the back of the hotel for more privacy." Harold mentioned. What he meant by that statement was they would not be as likely to embarrass the hotel should a jealous spouse arrive. With the location and the number system of the floor it would take a little time for someone not familiar with the hotel to locate. That would give sufficient time to warn the guests and aid in their escape.

Janet began to register them. She however didn't have her ID with her, so she borrowed Mark's wallet. She smiled, her womanly ways were surfacing again. Janet would search the contents for any phone number that might be for a woman. In honesty she knew Mark had the right but she still wanted to know.

Although Janet signed them in as Mr. and Mrs. Mark Parker, she had to use Mark's ID to verify the credit card. Harold's suspicions were justified when the driver's license was from Washington State. However the plates were Tennessee, a fact Harold had verified with a surveillance camera.

Mark parked the car and came in the with the license number. It was needed to ensure the auto's parked in the garage were paying guests the clerk had informed them. By the time Mark was back Janet had them registered, all that was needed was Mark to sign the credit card slip.

Given the key card the two walked away hand in hand. Harold began to type into the system. He wanted the credit card to be verified and he flagged to two. He found the couple already in the computer from Sunday's visit. A flag was used to indicate different levels of concern about a guest. There were several flags, one for a celebrity or politician, another for one suspected of some sort of fraud, and yet another for adulterous affairs. The flag on the Parker's was suspecting them to be cheating spouses. What that flag meant was their in-coming calls would be more scrupulously monitored. If it sounded like a spouse was on the way or some sort of detective to get the goods on the unfaithful husband or wife, the staff would whisk them away if possible. They wanted no violence or bad publicity.

Mark was suspicious of the clerk. He showered first and as he waited for Janet to bathe and 'dress', if you call a see thru gown clothes, he called room service of champagne. With time on his hands he called the 800 number for the Bentley chain. Getting a sleepy sounding man he requested the Bridal Suite at the Bentley Imperial. He smiled when he made the reservation for the following day. The man did explain that Mark could have it only one night. It had been reserved for a honeymoon on Saturday. The Bentley policy required two days vacancy before it was rented again. That was for a full cleaning and airing of the suite. Mark thanked the man and hung up the phone. He hatched a plan.

Janet came out of the bathroom. She as dressed in only the gown robe. Mark could see her body outline as she walked toward him with the light of the bathroom door behind her. She was beautify in his eyes. The gentle swing of her hips, the soft sway of her unrestrained breasts were intoxicating. The shape of her legs and the defined waist that accented her hips all added to his desire to possess her body and spirit. Most of all Mark wanted her to love him.

Mark had been sitting on the bed as Janet approached. When she was close he reached around her waist and pulled her to him. Mark's face was against her stomach with his cheek on the soft material of the robe. Janet closed her eyes and let her hands rest on Mark's head.

Mark released his hold on Janet's waist and brought his hands to the front of the robe. Slowly he opened the garment to let his lips touch the soft skin just above her pubic mound. With a light kiss Mark began to work his way to her wet lips. Janet closed her eyes and moaned. Mark fingers opened the swollen lips of Janet's sex like peddles of a flower. His tongue sought and found her hardened clit nub. Slowly he worked letting just the tip of his tongue brush the sensitive flesh. Mark felt Janet shiver and let out another moan. Moving his mouth down the folds of her sex Mark let his tongue enter the open of her pussy. He savored the taste of her natural flavor. The position was not comfortable for Mark but the reward was worth the strain on his neck. Burying his lips in the depth of her lips Mark began to suck the nectar for Janet's flower.

Janet too was a little uncomfortable bending her knees forward to give Mark better access. She knew that her legs would give way soon. Reluctantly pulling away from her lover, Janet slipped the thin fabric off her shoulders. It took little effort on her part to get Mark on his back in the center of the bed.