Why...

Story Info
Why you submit to me, and I accept.
1.8k words
4.27
35.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why I do you like this. I guess it just comes from my desire to own you totally at night. In the daytime, you are so strong willed. A leader. Others follow you around. Anything you ask of them, they do. Ready. Eager to please you. There...at your beckon call. But the nights are mine. That is when you are mine. Totally. Completely. One hundred percent MINE. All your power, you give to me. I know what you want. I know your secrets. I know your dark desires. The things you speak of to no one. I know. You know that I know. When you look into my eyes it sends shivers down your spine, because you never know what the night brings. Yet, you endure. You take all for me. And God that excites me. That makes me hotter than anything else on this earth possibly can.

***

Nightime. My time. We are waiting. I am sitting clothed in a pair of trousers and a white tank top with nothing underneath. My excitement shows as my brown nipples poke through the thin material. Erect. Visions of the night playing in my mind.

Perched on the edge of the bed, holding your head in my lap, running my fingers through your hair, I look down at you naked. Vulnerable. A tear trickles down your left cheek. Lifting your face up to my lips and I kiss the tear away. Your hands, bound at the wrists, remain in my lap. Playfully, I tangle my fingers in your hair. Forcing your head back, your eyes look up into mine. I just gaze down into yours.

You have been bound for hours now. I know it is uncomfortable. I feel your pain. But I also know your pleasure. And that thrills me.

"You know how much you turn me on, when I have you like this?" I lean down and whisper in your ear. More an observation than a question as I know you are unable to answer with the white handkerchief gag stuffed into your mouth.

Looking into my eyes, you blink twice. This tells me everything. You know. You know how turned on I am, as we wait. You know how wet I'm getting, as I hold your face up, gazing into your eyes.

I see the fear in your eyes. Fear of what awaits you tonight. Fear of where it will lead. Fear of when it will stop. Fear of the unknown, yet the knowledge that somewhere deep inside you, it is what you want. Your desire. That which you cannot bring yourself to do, but I can. I can take you there. This is why you need me. That is why the tear. That is why my strong man cries. That's what makes me ache deep with desire for you.

We both hear the knock upon the door. You look up at me. The fear in your eyes turns to terror. I, almost, for a split second start not to answer the door. But I know in the end you will forgive me. You always have, you always will.

I look down at you and watch you close your eyes. I wonder what is going through that mind of yours. Do you despise me? Do you worship me? How I wish I could read your thoughts right now.

Releasing your face, I pick up the blindfold which is laying on the bed beside me, and place it over your head, covering your eyes. Bringing total and complete darkness to you before I stand to go and answer the door.

Returning with our visitor, I touch your shoulder and tell you to crawl upon the bed and lay there with your legs spread wide. I want you open. I want you wide open for me. I want you wide open for our visitor. I want you. I want to own your soul tonight.

As you stand, I see that your cock has shriveled so it looks as if you do not have one at all. It has crawled completely up inside you. It is useless. Nothing, for the moment. What has been is no more and it makes me smile. I know how much you dread, know how much you desire. I know the emotions you are going through. It drives me crazy, making me want you more than ever.

Crawling, still fully clothed onto the bed with you, I lay beside you. Touching you. Running my fingers gently across your back. Letting you know I am here with you and I want to see everything. I want to see all. This is my fantasy too. This is what I want and what I want, you want. My control over you is your desire to please me.

I watch the K-Y gel being squeezed and the large dollop in the palm. It is being slathered generously, slowly over the head of the cock. The fingertips being greased and the lubricating of your asshole. Your jaw clenching. Sweat pouring down your beautiful face. The jamming of the blunt finger, then fingers into your hole. The slick fingers stretching you out. The greasy hand pushing the fingers in deeper and deeper. Working the gel inside you. In and Out. In and Out the fingers work.

God, what are you thinking as those fingers fuck you? What would the guys you work with think of their leader now? What if they saw the fingers up your asshole? What if they knew how hard your cock was getting now as the fingers are working in and out your asshole? What would they think if they knew you wanted this? I laugh to myself.

The fingers are opening you up...opening you up WIDE and you are enjoying every painful thrust of those greasy, degrading fingers. You are enjoying and I am enjoying. It makes me so hot to see you becoming the slut. Your ass becoming your cunt and you being fucked by fingers...nasty...greasy...fingers. Your ass lifting off the bed to meet the fingers. As you raise, I see your cock is rock hard. You are so excited. You wanting them deeper inside you still. Your body doesn't lie. Deeper. It can't lie. D E E P E R still. You can hardly stand it. Then the fingers are removed. I can hardly stand it. The fingers are gone. Your ass raises...searching for the invasive digits. Searching. Wanting.

Aaaaahhhhhhh....but what your ass finds instead is a cock. A rock hard cock. The greasy fingers grab your ass cheeks and spread them as the massive hard cock slips into your cunt ass. Filling you as I watch. Seeing you being fucked by a cock. Shame. I see the shame. Lust. You are transparent. You want it. You want your virgin hole fucked by this cock. This cock that is being thrust ruthlessly in you, as you wiggle your hips. Lifting yourself. Wanting this cock to fuck you D E E P E R. You moan into your gag as the cock is being pumped harder and harder into you. FASTER and HARDER. FUCKING YOU. GIVING YOU, THE SLUT, THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE. POUNDING YOUR CUNT. AGAIN AND AGAIN IT IS RAMMED INTO YOU. DEEP. You are feeling it deep inside you. Hitting your guts. So DEEP. THEN... suddenly it is out of you. You raise your ass, again searching. Wanting. But it is gone. Not there.

Someone is leaning forward. Across you. Their breasts fall onto your back. Their erect nipples pressing against you. I sit up and lean forward to meet them. Stretching across your body. The sound of our kiss interrupts the silence of the room.

"Thanks dear," I softly whisper to her.

Her reply is simply a smile before turning and walking away with her hard cock. Her plastic dick that she has just fucked you with. Then the door opens and closes. She has left with her hard cock. She is gone. Her cock gone. Now there is just you and me. You are hard. I am wet.

Sliding down, I face you, remove your blindfold, and look into your eyes. Deep into your eyes. I see the whore you are. You know, I have given you this forbidden fantasy. I have made it your reality. I have given you what you didn't have the nerve to even admit to yourself. I give you. I pull the gag from your mouth. That beautiful mouth of yours. I want you so bad. I need you even worse than I want you. Your shame has ignited fires deep within my soul.

I slide my shirt over my head. Losing eye contact only as the t-shirt slides over my eyes, then it is regained. I pull my trousers down across my lifted hips. GOD I WANT YOU. Tossing my clothes beside the bed I want nothing in the world more than to have you inside of me. INSIDE OF ME NOW. I ACHE FOR YOU NOW.

Leaning over, I place my mouth on yours. Overwhelmed with the need to feel your lips against mine. Your tongue gently finding its way into my mouth. I ravage your mouth with my own. I need to feel your hips against mine. Without breaking kiss, I reach down and untie your wrists.

"Fuck me," I gasp.

"Fuck me," I order.

"FUCK ME," I scream.

And you are ready, as you roll over onto your back. My hands holding you by the back of your neck, pulling myself on top of you. Wanting to feel you against me. Under me. Inside me. I ride your cock. That rock hard cock of yours. Impaling myself upon it. Grinding you deep inside me as I breathe you in. Taking in your shame. Your darkness. Taking your fears, insecurities, dark dreams, taking all of you into me as you quickly enter me. Filling me so full in one motion. Giving me all of you. I own you as I ride your cock...my cock. I become lost in the rhythm.

Looking down into your eyes, I see EVERYTHING. All things at once. I see your weakness. I see your strength. I know you are mine. RIGHT THIS SECOND you are completely mine and it pushes me over the edge. It is all I ask for. Mine for a mere second. Mine for an hour. Mine for a life time. MINE. The wave washes over me. It consumes us both. Taking us under. You pull me down against you. My breasts pressing against your chest. My lips against yours. Sucking you in. Darkness overtakes me as I tense, my body shudders, I raise up off your chest and stare down into your eyes as I cum...as you cum..as we cum together. Our eyes lock. I see. I see ALL. At this precise moment I know everything. I know why. I see it and I feel it. Your arms wrap around me and you hold me. After giving you your dark fantasy, sharing your forbidden desires with you, I give you absolution. Forgiveness. As you forgive me. And that is why we are so helplessly, obsessively in love with each other, isn't it?

That is why...