Why Am I Doing This? Ch. 01

Story Info
Mind control from the other side.
2.3k words
4.31
33.3k
23
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

"Huh? What?" I shook my head trying to clear the cobwebs from my brain.

The last thing I kind of remember was my co-worker Cheryl showing me her new Paraiba Topaz pendant. She held it in her palm at first, then let it fall and dangle by the chain from her middle finger. The pendant was strangely beautiful and ornate. It wasn't really shiny but it gave off some sort of glow... aura... something that kept me from looking elsewhere. Certainly the gem was totally entrancing.

"...Three!" I heard the voice calling me from a distance. "Jerrod!"

"Huh? What?" My eyes popped open. I was still sitting in one of Cheryl's office chairs in front of her desk. She was seated behind her desk; her hands clasped together in front; her piecing blue eyes looked directly at me.

"Is there anything else?" Cheryl asked. "Sorry, I don't mean to slough you off. I need to get back to this report."

"I guess not." I answered, second guessing myself. I stood up and walked back to my office thinking. "Didn't Cheryl call me to her office? I don't remember having to talk to her about anything."

Cheryl and I both worked in a small satellite office for Brookes and Associates Accounting. Since there were only two of us, we worked in one of those shared executive office facilities with a number of similar businesses. Cheryl was the CPA and I did all the secretarial, filing and menial work. While we did have separate office spaces, mine was significantly smaller and crammed with filing cabinets and boxes.

Cheryl Stone. She stood five foot - nine inch tall without heels. The British beauty was buxom, blond and blue-eyed. Always dressed for success but most of the times, seduction. At least from what I observed. From the files I dealt with afterwards, I'd say 90% of the clients were rich, good looking guys. Her tops always seemed to accentuate her bosom and deep cleavage while her hem line was a shorter than most would think as a normal, acceptable business length.

She did anything she needed to keep her accounts some of the top of the company. One particular example was when she was meeting with Bob Johnston, a tall, handsome looking gentleman with an extremely impressive financial portfolio. I'd say worth over seven figures from the contracts I've seen.

Cheryl called me to bring in some of the standard contracts for him to sign. I found the two of them in the large, private, shared office board room. Bob's silk, Hermes tie was a bit crooked while Cheryl's clothes and hair were a bit dishevled. I noted a ladder in the knees of her stockings. On her cheek was a streak of wet and white. The same white blob was in her hair. "This is what you asked for, Cheryl. Anything else?"

She nodded a dismissive "No" so I dropped the papers and left.

Anyways, this evening while on the way home, for some reason I had the urge... no urgency to get some pierced ears. I walked to a store that advertised piercings and got it done. A short but sharp pain as the needle poke the holes in my right then left ear lobe. I selected some masculine looking studs.

Next day at the office, Cheryl commented how nice they looked and asked me into her office. She held out her hand and a blue gemmed pendant dangled from her middle finger. But it was as if it were the first time I had seen it. I seemed to be frozen in place and only able to stare at the swaying pendulum. I could hear Cheryl say something but in my mind it only sounded like murmurings.

Over the next couple of weeks, I found myself doing more and more stuff for her that Cheryl would normally need to do for herself. While sometimes I did question why I was doing these tasks, I did them gladly and without objection craving Cheryl's praise when completed.

"Bing!" An IM from Cheryl. "Can you come to my office please?"

I scurried over and knocked on her open door. "Yes? You wanted to see me?"

"Close the door and sit down." She told me. As soon as I did, she held out her hand and held the dangling bobble in front of my eyes.

By this time, the murmurs were clearer in my mind; although I couldn't really comprehend them, I felt compelled to obey them.

"Jerrod... Listen carefully." The voice finally said. "Each time you hear the word 'contract' you will become more and more sexually aroused. You will not be able to resist being more and more sexually aroused with each time you hear the word 'contract'. Each time you hear the word 'contract' your sexual arousal will double. You may not perform any action to reduce this sensaton. Once you are at your apartment, you may masturbate however no matter how much you masturbate you will be unable to orgasm or ejaculate. Do you understand?"

I felt my head nod up and down.

"Jerrod!" The voice said sharply and then repeated. "Jerrod!"

I shook my head awake. " Wha... aaa... Cheryl!"

"Did you hear me?" Cheryl was behind her desk looking at me. "Contract. I asked if you could bring me the Faraday contract."

Immediately, I felt a small tingling in my groin. Slightly embarrassed, I stumbled. "Er... yeah. I'll get it right away."

"Good. I really need to review that contract." Cheryl eyes pierced at me. "I think that contract is almost expired and I want to make sure we renew the contract if the contract is expiring."

I spasmed just slightly. As I stood, there was slight pressure of my penis pressuring inside my pants. The corners of Cheryl's mouth turned upwards slightly as I was pretty sure she noticed the bulge growing in my groin area.

I found the file and brought it to Cheryl. My stiffness relaxed slightly

"Faraday contract! No sorry, I meant the Faircroft contract." Cheryl handed me back the file. "I mean I needed the Faircroft contract. Oh and I guess I might as well review that contract as well so leave the Faraday contract."

"Okay." I said as I took back the file without complaint.

As I turned to leave, I heard Cheryl call out. "And the Anderson contract. I'll need to review that contract too!"

I was definitely stiff inside my underwear and in the privacy of my office, I adjusted my boner so it was pointed up to try and hide any outward bulge.

For the rest of the day, Cheryl had me bring a number of different files. I was so horny and stiff, I could barely walk. Each time Cheryl said 'contract' my body contracted as if hit by a Taser.

By the time I got home, I was so fucking horny that I stripped off in my living room and started to jerk off like crazy. My hand moved like a blur but I couldn't make myself cum! Finally exhausted, I fell asleep on my chesterfield.

I awoke the next day with a teenage morning woody but the need to masturbate had subsided. I made my way into the office. As per normal, Cheryl called me into her office and I was immediately under her influence.

"Jerrod. You will answer my questions truthfully. It will be painful to tell a lie. You will answer all questions I ask you without hesitation." Cheryl told me. "Do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand." I robotically replied.

"Good. You will continue to truthfully and fully answer my questions until I otherwise tell you." Cheryl added. "Tell me what you did last night."

"I arrived at my apartment. I stripped off my clothes and I immediately started to masturbate. I did so all night until I fell asleep." I related to my controller. "I was unable to orgasm and therefore unable to ejaculate and diminish my hard sexual arousal. I awoke this morning with an erection but the need to masturbate had gone."

"Knock! Knock!" Sarah from reception tapped on my door. I waved her in.

"This is for Jerrod. I saw him in your office so I thought it would be okay to give it to him directly." Sarah explained. "Between us, Heather is in today and I don't trust her not to take anything from an open office."

"I'll take it." I said to Sarah. She handed me the box and left.

"Jerrod. Listen carefully." I heard Cheryl say. "You will continue to get more and more sexually aroused whenever I say the word 'contract'. The sexual arousal will double at each time I say the word 'contract'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand. I will become more and more sexually aroused when you say the word 'contract'. The sexual arousal will double each time you say the word 'contract'." I repeated back to Cheryl.

"Very good, Jerrod." Praised Cheryl. "Now hold out your hand. Take this box and return to your office. Open the box and put it on as instructed. Do you understand?"

I echoed Cheryl's instructions and returned to my office.

The box was about five inches square. It was plainly marked and addressed to me. I opened the box and read the invoice. My name was clearly written on it and indicated that I paid for it although I had no memory of doing so. The description on the invoice read: CB-6000S Short Male Chastity Cage Kit.

The multiple part kit was made from clear plastic and included a seemingly very effective lock. After reading the instructions on how to put it on, I pulled down my pants and underwear. They fell to my feet. Although it didn't occur to me at the time that any passerby might see me, but I was seated behind my desk as I did this.

As shown, I placed the open hinged ring under my scrotum and closed it over my penis. Next was the holding pin which fed through from behind and then the actual cage itself. It slipped easily over my currently flaccid, uncut three-inch penis and I used the lock to lock it in place.

I sat there bare assed with my pants around my ankles unsure what to do next. "Should I pull up my pants? Or just leave them? I won't be able to walk if I leave them, but Cheryl didn't tell me to get dressed afterwards."

Cheryl walked into my office. "Well, is it on?"

I nodded affirmatively.

"Show me."

I stood. She smiled.

"Where is the key to the lock? Give it to me for safe keeping." Cheryl held a hand out. "Oh and by the way, I need the Fulkland contract."

Immediately, blood started to flow into my cock.

"Do you have that contract here? Or is the contract in the filing cabinet where you keep all the other contract stuff?"

I was fully engorged, but the restrictive device kept me from expanding as I normally would. I looked at Cheryl. I didn't comprehend why she was laughing at me.

"Pull up your pants and bring me that contract."

I nearly doubled over in ecstasy. I managed to pull up my pants and bring Cheryl the file.

That night at home, I was still as horny as ever but Cheryl had not given me instructions to masturbate. I took a freezing cold shower (which did little) and went to sleep.

Next morning, she had me show her that the cock cage was still securing me. Again Cheryl told me to describe the night before.

"Poor Jerrod. So horny but unable to come." Cheryl mocked. "Well I don't want to be a mean mistress. Jerrod. Listen carefully. Whenever I say the word 'contract' you will continue to be increasingly sexually aroused. You will continue to be unable to orgasm or ejaculate without my instruction. When you hear me say the words 'love craft' you will orgasm and ejaculate immediately. Each subsequent orgasm will be more powerful than the previous orgasm. Jerrod, do you understand?"

I repeated Cheryl's word verbatim.

Again during the day, Cheryl had asked for a number of different files so she could review the contract. Many of these files were dead files where the client was no longer a client. The constrictive pressure I felt between my legs was intense. Unable to fully obtain an erection was having more and more effect on me that I was barely able to walk properly.

Finally the day was over and I poked my head into Cheryl's office. "I'll see you tomorrow, I guess."

"Thanks for your help today, Jerrod." Cheryl waved good-bye to me. "I think if we try, we can re-sign the Walker contract. Oh and possibly the Anders contract too. We lost that contract because we couldn't satisfy them."

Each time Cheryl said "contract" I felt the strong urge grow and I winced.

I managed to make it to the bus. It was going to be a long hour of standing while riding on the crowd mover. About three quarters the way home, my phone buzzed. I just managed to pull it out and bring it to my ear. "Hello, this is Jerrod."

"Hello Jerrod. This is Cheryl." The now very familiar voice said. "I forgot about one 'contract.' Tomorrow, be sure to bring me the file for 'Love craft'!"

Immediately I doubled over. The orgasm was immense. The amount of cum that was saved over the past number of day came spurting out. "UUUHHH!! Gawd! Fuck! Fuck! F...U...C...K...!!"

When it was finally over, I managed to straighten myself up. I looked around and saw everyone just staring at me as if I were some sort of alien. Then I felt it. The cold, wet spot in the groin of my pants.

Now safe at home, I stripped off and had a shower. With the cage on, it was difficult to wash out all the crud that had accumulated after wearing it for a while, but I did the best I could. Completely spent, I skipped dinner and went to bed.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers