Why Are We Doing This

Story Info
Leslie and Paul Do Something Weird.
1.2k words
3.74
30.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I: White and Tan

I have no idea why we decided to do this, but my wife Leslie and I did. She's absolutely beautiful, auburn hair, lovely green eyes, and about 5'7" with a really, really nice C cup.

Anyway, we both went to a local burrito place that's fairly well known, and slipped into the bathroom before ordering. We were going for a preppy look today, because it seemed like a fun contrast to our plans. Leslie looked amazing in a pair of white jeans, brown slim belt, and a pink oxford shirt tucked in. I had on a pair of khakis, and a blue polo.

I locked the bathroom door, and slid my arms around Leslie, her back to me.

"Ready," I asked, nuzzling her neck.

"Mmm. Yes." She purred.

She braced the sink with her hands, while I slide mine around her waist and undid her belt, unbuttoned her jeans, unzipped them, then slid them and her lacy navy blue panties down to her knees.

"You're really wet," I whispered.

"I am, baby. I need you inside of me now."

I complied, undoing my own pants quickly, and sliding them down to my knees. We made quite the image, but there was something exciting being in a state of semi disarray. Before I knew it, my hard dick was inside of her, and I was fucking her, hands on her waist.

"Oh god, Paul..." she moaned.

"Being inside of you feels sooo good." I whispered back. "You are the sexiest woman on earth," I exhaled, as my left hand wandered up her shirt to fondle her tit. All while I was pumping in and out of her.

"I'm not going to last much longer," I said, breathlessly.

"That's ok...ooooooh....this was just a quickie...."Lesliie moaned back. "Oh, god...go faster even if you come right now!"

And shortly after my dick went pleasantly numb with the building pressure of my orgasm. We both let out a quiet, barely restrained moan of pleasure and were finished with our amazing act.

We grabbed some toilet paper to wash ourselves down, and marveled that this wasn't even really why we came here.

"Was still amazing though, honey," Leslie observed.

I kissed her and told her it was the most amazing thing ever, as we left the bathroom to a few raised eyebrows from the three customers ahead of us in line.

"Would you like to order for us?" I asked her,.

"Of curse," she replied.

"How are you today?" the chipper employee asked from behind the counter. "White or brown rice?"

"Good, thanks," Leslie replied, equally chipper. I realized that my crotch was slightly moist then, and wondered if she had been able to completely clean up also. Anyway. Leslie continued, "Two bowls, brown rice, please." We both giggled at that, for reasons unknown to the counterperson. As we moved down the line, Leslie continued, "Chicken please, oh yes, extra corn, and extra black beans. Thanks. Top that off with some peppers. Sour cream, and guacamole. Thanks!"

We paid and sat down to enjoy our meal together, discussing our week, and plans for our upcoming vacation.

"We're just like, acting normal," she blurted out, finally.

"I know," I laughed, "But well we're just having lunch. And well later might be weird." She laughed also, "I'll say. I love that we can just do these things. It's what I tell myself when I said why are we doing this?"

"Mmmm, exactly. I'm so into you that even this will be sexy."

"If a bit messy," she said, as we finished off our bowls. "Well, are you ready?"

"I am, " I said as she took a napkin from her purse and unwrapped four tablets.

"Laxatives," she said, mock solemnly.

"Yes," I responded, with equal gravity, and then we both swallowed two pills, washing them down with soda.

"Shall we?" she asked, mischievously. "Yes...these should take eight to twelve hours to work, but...

"Not here!" she finished for me, kissing me on the lips.

Part II: Brown

So we went home. We had a relaxing Saturday, watching some movies. We made out on the couch. We made love on the bed. I spent a hour hour just rubbing Leslie between her legs while we talked about things. It was lovely.

And then it seemed like things hit bottom. This was at about seven p.m. or so.

"Oh!" Leslie squeaked, in a the cutest way possible. "We should go to the study. I felt a slight gurgle in my stomach then too. And made my way after her. Our study had hardwood floors, and we had lain quite a few towels down on the floor. These were towels that we had no qualms about ruining, so to speak.

"Oh wow," I said as we stood across from each other, "that is quite a potent combination. I love that we're in sync on this. Are you feeling it? I asked.

"God, yes!" Leslie laughed, and I heard her stomach gurgle then. "I...um really have to poop!" she blurted out. "Do you?" she eyed me.

"Like I have never felt like I had to poop before. I...don't think I'm going to be able to hold it in...that is so weird!", I exclaimed as I felt a rippling pressure grab at my insides, while my stomach rumbled.

She rolled her eyes at me, "You think you can't hold it in? A noise like a gas pipe leaking escaped from Leslie's amazing ass, and she laughed again, "Tra la la, la la, I'm shitting myself, Paul!" And just like that she was. "Oh my god, it's just like, exploding out of me!" She did a cute little half jump, half turn and I noticed a brown spot had emerged on her butt, with little streamers of brown liquid squelching down her legs.

It was then that I lost total control and started explosively shitting myself also, while we both laughed. "Well I just shit myself too, baby!"

"Leslie bent over a bit, and with another ass-plosion, let some more liquid shit explode into her jeans. "Oh dear, I seem to be peeing myself also," she giggled.

It felt like gallons of burrito and laxative laiden shit were pouring out of us, and I turned around so that Leslie could observe how I had made my tan khakis into a brown mess. I felt some lumps tumbling down my legs in addition to the liquid shit, and I noticed with a bit of delight that a half eaten corn kernel and some black bean skin had tumbled from the cuff of Leslie's jean legs, washing down in a mixture of diarrhea and piss.

"Ah, I'm peeing too,: I laughed, "You always wind up peeing when you shit, right?

"Yep!" Leslie agreed, "It is so ridiculously warm, isn't it?"

"Yes, it feels kind of good."

"It does!" she agreed enthusiastically, "smells terrible though. No offense."

"I love you baby, but your shit does not smell like roses either."

Anther gurgle and a fresh round of poop exploded into my pants, but I think Leslie was done.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Hhhmmm," she squinted a bit, let loose another poop sound from her ass, then smiled. "Yep. The first one was kind of solid, but I've just been letting loose brown water into my jeans for the last five minutes."

"Yeah, totally," I agreed.

Both of us stood in our pants, a brown mess, surrounded by brown puddles.

"Mush?" She asked?

"Mush," I agreed, and we both rubbed our butts together. I felt warm, shit squish and rub against my ass and treasured the weird things you could share with the love of your life.