Why Are You Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

Kelly smiled.

"I knew that you'd come around...I told them that you would." Kelly said.

"Wait...I forgot one little thing. I do have one condition that you have to meet in order to get me to agree to let you do it however." John said.

"What kind of condition?" Kelly asked.

"Oh its nothing really...all you have to do is sign these." John said.

John grabbed the divorce papers and put them in front of Kelly.

"If you sign these you'll be able to fuck any man you want...as many as you want...any time that you want. You just won't have my house and my bed to come home to after you've been fucked. You also won't have the car that I'm paying for, you won't have the credit cards that I'm paying for, and if you want to see the kids you'll have to have a court approved time to do so." John said.

Kelly looked at the divorce papers.

"You can't be serious." Kelly said.

"I'm very serious Kelly. I will not share you with other men sexually, and I will no longer share you with your friends either. I don't know what your past history with them is, but I do know that for the past 4 months they have owned you. They made it very clear at the barbecue that they all want you to have sex with other men. For all I know you've already been having sex with other men and you only want my permission so that you don't have to sneak around about it. I truly hope that isn't the case, but right now I have no reason to believe otherwise. If you truly do want to have sex with other men I won't keep you from it, but you will not be doing it as my wife. So go ahead and sign those papers. Hell, if you sign those papers right now I won't even consider it cheating for you to have sex with other guys during the 6 months it will take for everything to be finalized. Are you ready to walk away from what we have just for some strange cock? Remember...with the pre-nuptial agreement that we signed when we got married if we get divorced you will only have your $27,000 per year job with no alimony, and since I'll fight hard for full custody of the kids you might even end up having to pay me child support." John said.

John looked across the table at Kelly. She just stared at the divorce papers in silence for several minutes before her cell phone rang. She answered it.

"Hello?" Kelly asked in a hollow...distant voice.

"Hey...it's me...why the fuck didn't you tell him to fuck off and leave with us?" Lisa asked.

"Not now...I'm busy." Kelly said.

"Busy...what the fuck do you mean bus....." Lisa said before Kelly shut her phone off.

Kelly went back to looking at the divorce papers. After a few minutes her eyes filled up with tears.

"You would really destroy our family over this John?" Kelly asked.

"If you do this or have already done it you'll be the one that destroyed our family Kelly, I'll just be the one that cleans up the loose ends." John said.

Kelly sat for a few more minutes in silence.

"John." Kelly asked.

"Yes Kelly?" John asked.

"I'd rather cut off my own foot like in that SAW movie than sign these papers. I wanted to do it John, I wanted to do it so badly, but I was afraid that I might lose you because of it. I begged for your permission so that I would know that I could keep you and still do it." Kelly said.

"I could never be a part of something like that Kelly." John said.

"I know...I can see that now. I'm sorry John." Kelly said.

"I wish I could truly believe that Kelly." John said.

"I'll make you believe it...tell me what I can do to make you believe that I'm sorry." Kelly said.

"First off...you need to tell those bitches in our front yard that they can find some other woman to turn into a cheating slut." John said.

"Yes...yes of course...I'll tell them John. I'll never speak to them again." Kelly said.

"Secondly...spend time with the kids...for the past 4 months they've hardly seen you. They miss you...they keep asking 'where's mommy' at night." John said.

"Okay John...you're right...I haven't been spending nearly enough time with them lately. I'll make it up to them and to you John. Just please get rid of those divorce papers." Kelly said.

John looked at his wife...he could see in her eyes that she'd realized the error of her was and was going to change. He tore the divorce papers into little pieces and threw them in the trash.

"What do you say we take the kids to the park?" John asked.

"That sound like a wonderful idea." Kelly said.

They went to the park to start getting on with their lives.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers
12