Why Do Men Love Doggystyle So Much?

Story Info
But there are other benefits as well...
1.1k words
4.44
33.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers

Why do men love doggy-style so much?

That question was posted on a popular website. I answered the question as honestly as I could. Many, many people liked my reply. Here is my comment as it was written:

---------------

One of the benefits is being able to stand or kneel which can be easier on the back. But there are other benefits as well.

First, you have the visual aspect of it. Men are visual and we like to look. A woman is like a moving piece of art and all the curves are pleasing to a mans eye. A woman's ass is one man's favorite things to look upon, and when she is in that position it makes her round ass look even rounder and more curvy. Once you get passed the ass, you have your lovers long back exposed to you which can be quite beautiful to look upon. A woman's back can be extremely sexy and when she has long hair that cascades over her back...it is an amazing sight to see. And then there are those alluring shoulders that, in that position, are rounded over, creating another curve on that alluring piece of art. When a woman looks over her shoulder in this position and her eyes meet yours...the primal urges are sent into overdrive.

And then there are the legs...When you approach a woman from behind, she is very exposed. If she points her toes, which is easy to do in this position, it makes her calves more defined and makes her legs look long and slender. And then you can see the backs and inner sides of her thighs. This is what a man cannot see on a daily basis so it is the treasure that we all seek to find and now our eyes can take it in and enjoy every inch. Finally our eyes come to the biggest gift that a woman can give us. We have her soft, warm, soft pussy fully exposed to us. It is exactly where we want to be twenty-four hours a day and unfortunately can only be in a few minutes a day, a few times a week, IF one is lucky. It is a woman's most precious secret and now we finally get to see it. If a woman is wet, and her creamy juices can be seen emanating from her hot pussy, it can be the most erotic view in the world. Once we slide our hard, hot flesh into her and she engulfs us and she coats our hot skin with those creamy juices it is erotic to literally SEE how turned on she really is. Sliding out of a woman and having your hard cock glisten with her juices is an ego boost and at that moment you really feel more manly than any other time of the day.

The position can also one of dominance and control. She is on her hands and knees, completely in a position of submission. This is in no way degrades her as she is ALLOWING you to take her and have your way with her. Digging your fingers into her waist and gripping tightly while you thrust forward and at the same time pulling her back against you allows you to control how quickly or slowly she slides over your rock hard cock. You are in control and usually this allows you to start off slowly, but because of the entirety of the moment, we quickly become primal. Eventually we are are no longer holding, but gripping. We no longer caress, we grasp. We no longer slide, we thrust. We no longer touch, we grab. Being able to penetrate her deep, hard, and fast is a glorious feeling for both.

The ego is also stroked when we are taking a woman from behind and we are in such a position that the most sensitive area of the tip of our throbbing cock is NOT in direct contact with your hot, silky flesh, enabling us to last longer and pound you from behind with such vigor that your sexy arms can no longer hold you up, and you collapse on the bed with your hair all over your face, lost in a world of euphoria and lust.

There are so many options for your hands when you are taking a woman from behind. As I mentioned you can grip her hips tightly, or put your hands on her shoulders and pull her back as you thrust harder and harder into her or you can slowly drag your fingers over her back and sides. You can gather her long, beautiful hair into your hand and pull her hair tightly to pull her head back or turn her head to give her a kiss if you so desire. You can wrap your fingers around her throat (for those of you that like that), or reach around and softly cup one of her supple breasts as her nipple rubs back and forth across your palm or squeeze her breast tightly. Or maybe you grab both of her arms and thrust in hard, making her entire upper body bounce with every thrust, you both hoping that you don't slip out of her her as your ram her over and over again.

From this position you can also spank her delicious ass, allowing the red marks to further inspire the primal urges within. Feeling her soaking wet pussy clamp down around you with every spank is more than enough motivation to spank her again. And let's not forget that we can reach around and tease her swollen clit as we slide in and out of her, as we do our best to send her over the edge into orgasmic bliss, as there is nothing better than cumming with our lover.

And then there is the sound. The distinct sound and rhythm of a man and woman colliding together as he slams his hard rod into her wet, aching pussy is one of the best sounds in the world. When you mix that sound with a woman's moans, it is no wonder that a man can only last but a few minutes. The erotic sounds are sometimes too much, causing us to thrust harder and faster until we thrust in as deep as possible and cum deep, deep inside her.

It can be a position that is both primal or sensual, tender or rough, nasty or loving. It can allow for a quick fuck when she hikes her skirt and you bend her over a piece of furniture as you look for possible voyeurs looking in your direction, or it can be the crescendo of a night of love making and you are so exhausted and sweaty that you just need him to take you hard and fast from behind so you can both end the night with a perfectly synced orgasm.

AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers