Why Does Weight Matter?

Story Info
You can always love no matter what you look like.
1.8k words
3.44
24.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Well where have you been all night?" typed Julian to her new found friend she had met only 2 nights ago, finding him an awkward man she questioned his motives at times, he had said he would meet her in the Romance 20+up room but tonight he was late..Late by 2 hours," I had do help out a friend," he told her. Julian shurgged the remark some, not truly knowing everything about him, from what he had told her several nights ago, that he was a man about 23, randging at 6'3, a well bulit and skinny fellow saying at 195lbs, she had lied to him about one thing, and that was her weight size, she was about a 283lbs, too scared to tell him the truth she told him 143, he had seemed remarkably happy with it, she smiled as he told her the truth not lying about where he was," I went to Gloria's house, her husband and she were fighting, as I told you her husband is very abusive now," she nodded and rolled eyes typing back," I remember, sorry I acted like that but was alittle sad you hadn't showed up thought you didn't want to talk to me," she saw that he had typed an " O " face and laughed at his sillyness," No such thing M'dear lady," she smiled replying to him," Well I have a question," he replied " Shoot," her nervousness in typing this was more difficult than anything she had said and really wanted to be truthful to him," You know that you and I are only what like 1 county away," they both lived in the Kentucky area where he lived in Lousia and she in Lexington," Maybe, and I mean maybe we could meet sometime?" she paused for second before pressing enter and finally hit the keep, biting her lip she saw him quickly respond," Sure of course, how about Saturday M'dear lady?" she widened eye and smiled," Sure and theirs something I wanna tell you when we meet," he replied," As do I too," she smiled and typed something she didn't know she did," Did you know ever since we have been talking, I've kinda fallen for that charm you have," Julian saw a smile pop up into a grin on the computer screen," Same to you," her laugh came out loud, and smiled," Maybe we can go out and do something when we meet perhaps," he put up a soft smile," Of course," she yawned not realizing it was already 2: 43 am, she typed regretfully," Well maybe I should sleep I have to get out of here in the morning anyway for early work, and I'll come down there tomorrow night...I need your address and your name by the way," she put a smiling up as she typed she saw that he had smiled too," My name is Galen, weird name but my mother was into a Medievil phase," she nearly died in awe at the name and grined to him upon the screen," Wonderful name, mines Julian," he grinned upon her screen," Lovely name," she said goodnight before retriving his address and full name, in which she smiled standing up after her computer had shut down, his full name was Galen Theodore Jackson, compared to her Julian Dorian Stiles, in which was boring outta her arse, she smiled, stripping downlaying down upon her blanket thinking off Galen wondering of his figure, compared to her large body, she sighed and rolled over, softly falling into a sleep.

She woke up the next morning stretching, thinking and acheing, now knowing at 21 ache and pains were a hobby when working at a Writer's teaching school, Julian quickly dressed into some nice clothing today it would be a long black skirt and a lace sleeved black shirt, which her long black hair and eyes brown now thinking those her best quality, her eyes fogged some and quickly retrieved her pruse heading out the front door, her driving only took 10 minutes before pulling into the blacktopped parking zone, she stepped out in her black high heels, knowing for a big girl she shouldn't wear such but today was special she was going to see a guy she was practically in love with, even knowing him for only 3 days now, he seemed sweet, kind and helped her on the net alot, she smiled and walked through the doubled doors of the school where she entered into the classroom full of early 20s' and mid 40s' men and women sat, she had a student named Diana Ray, she was a great writer but she needed some pointers in writing details at times, she greeted them smiling, telling them to write about a special person in their lives, Julian walked to Diana, glancing her paper over, she said softly to the girl who was only 20 years of age," More details m'friend, such as more touchiing and physical experiments in the past how they make you feel, how they made you smile when down," she stood up smiling and Diana smiled and began to write fast at those words. Well the day went good, great stories and some of animals they loved, Julian smiled as she exited the building heading for her car, she stepped in, started it up and headed to Lousia, she had the address to his place and reached it by 7:40pm, she adjusted her clothing and slowly walked to the door, knocking she bite her lip. The door swung open and a tall maybe 6'1 fellow stepped out,his body looking as heavy as her own she looked inside past the guy who seemed stucked on her face, she softly said," Is Galen Jackson here?" the man blinked then nodded, he seemed stunning and gorgeous in many ways she noticed he simalar features as Galen and persumed him his brother, she smiled at him," Can you get him for me, hes expecting me," the man just stood there, then saying in a deep but yet quiet very seductive voice," You are..Your Julian I persume?" she widen eyes and nodded, she saw him smile and scan her body over admiringly,"Yes I am, you are?" he laughed and leaned againest the doorframe," I'm Galen and I think now I know your secert and you know mine," shee widen eyed at the gorgeous heavyset man," Oh my, your better than the description," he laughed smiling, taking her hand gently in his, walking out of the door, Galen was in a loose dark blue sweater and blue jeans which she had noticed his arse was a beauty, smiling she wrapped her arm in his, she noticed his hair was actually a long brown, his chest had man boobies but she had a thing for those on a fellow, they walked along and into a park where a fair was at, they walked smiling and laughing at silly things, when that sat on a bench, his legs crossed over as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, she smiled saying," Why did you lie about you weight your a gorgeous and shall I say sexy guy," he blushed laughing," And why did you lie about yours?" she blushed and looked down laughing," Some guys don't like big girls," shurgging and smiling," Oh but I love big girls," he said whispering againest her ear, then thinking her own imagination hit her, she thought she felt his tongue flick her earlobe, she looked up at him, her long black hair flowing beside her some," Did you just flick my ear with that tongue?" she saw him smile and nod.

Julian had never in her life been touched affectionately by any man in her whole life, and now this great, smart and funny guy was touching her that way, and knowing she was in love burned the flame higher, she smiled and gently brushed her lips over his, her eyes closed some, as she saw him brush his back, Galen gently kissed her lips, running his tongue gently around her lip and into her mouth slowly, softly and passionately kissing her soft lips, his eyes closed, his lips were firm and beautiful, he slowly pulled away, smiling at her, Galen noticed her breathing wasn't at regular, he stood taking her arm with him, they slowly walked back to the house where they entered, he sat her on the couch, smiling at her he said," Julian, I Love You, I don't know what you've done to me to make me feel this way, your beautiful, funny, happy and always wanting to be around me," she blushed biting her lip," Galen, I Love You too.," she saw that the words cheered him in and outside his body, he suddenly wrapped his arms around her, bringing her to him, Galen kissed her passionately but gentle like, their eyes closed as she runs her hands up and down his back, and under his shirt from behind, before she knew it he had unzipped the back of her gown, letting it slide down her breast which were a pair of 36Cs' the fabric running over her bare breast as she tilted her head to the side smiling at him, as Galen cupped her breast, flick and kissing the small pebbled buds, she moaned her gasps soft as her eyes closed, her layed her back againest the couch, spreading her legs with her knee, he layed in between her legs, suckling and teasing her nipples with her tongue, her left leg moved up and rubbed his side, as she slide the rest of her shirt and skirt off to the ground, her black bra and panties were at his access freely now, he smiled as his brown hair streamed over her stomach, his kiss placed upon her pussy through the panties, he breathed heavy as her slide the panties aside, gently slipping a finger into her wet pussy, he began to pump them in and out slowly as he suckled a nipple between his lips, she moaned loud againest his ear as she bucked up againest his finger, he began to move it in and out faster, hearing and devouring the sounds of her moans, her cumming close as she noticed his slide off her pants and then his shirt, he leveled his body above her pussy, then gently slide his hard peice into her, she moaned as her back arched high, Galen began to move in and out fast and hard, her hands gripped his sides as he moved his hips faster, her legs wrapped tight around his waist as she moaned louder, he moans came as loud as her moan, his mouth moved to her ear softly moaning," I'm going to cum Julian, can I cum inside you M'love?" she moaned as she nodded, her hips bucking againest him in the same rythm, he gasped and moaned out loud as he broke her maidenhead and feeled his love juices into her, her moan came loud as she came, lubrucating his peice as she smiled at him, Galen smiled as he wrapped her in his arms, whispering to her," I Love You Julian," she smiled his peice still inside her," I Love You too Galen," they drifted to a sleep of warm and love.