Why Fight? Ch. 02

Story Info
I have you now...
2.3k words
4.29
22.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take my time, working my way down the left side of your body. A few lashes to your chest. Your brows furrow. Lashes down your right leg, followed by lashes to your buttock. Jaws clench. I can tell you're fighting the urge to run, protect yourself, anything to dull the pain. I work my way back forward, dangerously close to your cock, now bobbing lightly with your undeniable arousal.

I graze the head of your penis with the ends of the cat. "Tsk, tsk. Such a naughty boy."

"Mmphh!" You shake your head back and forth. You try uselessly to turn away and protect yourself. Your arms strain uselessly against your bonds. This just makes me want you more. You should know that. A light flick to your penis brings a sharp intake of air. You freeze.

"No complaints, hon. This is all about me. Isn't it?" You hesitate, thinking, weighing your options. You decide to hold what little ground you can, and refuse to respond.

I smile. I raise a heel and rest it on your hip, right above your thigh. I dig in just enough. You wince and shift in your bonds. I reach two fingers under my thong, damp from my own arousal. I can't help but reach in, moving gently across the lips before push deeper. I give my clitoris a quick flick on the way out. Still slick with my juices, I bring my fingers to your face. You turn your head away, shaking furiously. I grab your chin, and slap you hard across the face. Your chest rises and falls with quick shallow breaths. I see you wince again as I force my fingers under your nose.

"This is all about me," I growl. "Isn't it?" The smell unmistakable, you hesitate. I let go of your chin and wait. You take a breath and sigh, shoulders dropping. You nod just the slightest nod. You know what's to come.

I smile as I start again. I work my way down your left side. After a few licks to your chest, I work my way down your legs. With every stroke, your muscles flex, bracing for the next. Across your back and down your other butt cheek. Soon delicious red marks criss cross your skin.

I lean over you. I caress your cheek with the back of my hand. You wince just enough, so vulnerable, almost sweet. I run my fingers through your hair, listening to you breathe in and out. I feel moisture start to run down my leg.

I reach down with my hand to tug your cock, squeezing and releasing. Fingers around the base of the head, just lightly before I tickle below. You exhale slowly, feeling almost safe enough to savor the sensations.

"If you're good, we might even give you some relief," I smile. "Would you like that?" You raise your head as if to look at me. Your brows furrow as you try to figure out my angle. No answer, eh? I take your chin and hold it firmly. You pull back, resisting just slightly. I bring my other hand down and gently stroke your cheek.

I grab a chair and set it down several feet in front of you. I come back to walk around you. I see you focus, intently following the sound of my heels, clacking on the floor, as I circle closer and closer. Finally, I stop in front of you. I pull the bow out of your mouth and kiss you roughly, letting the cloth fall around your neck. The portion that covers your eyes loosens, but doesn't fall far enough to free your eyes. I hold it to cover your eyes a little longer as I investigate your mouth with my tongue. More kissing, tasting you, feeling your discomfort as you struggle to let me in as far as I want.

Satisfied, I pull the blindfold down and let the cloth fall around your neck. Your eyes open, but you squint against the light. I can see that your eyes are red now. I've brought tears. A quick kiss on each eye, and a peck on the lips. I bite down on my own lip as I consider what to do next. After a quick moment, I walk to the chair and sit.

You look at me, betrayed. This wasn't what you signed up for. You stretch your jaw, and lick your lips, not sure how to proceed. Your cock says differently. I rest my chin in my hand watching you watch me. I can tell you're just taking everything in. Shiny black corset, my breasts almost spilling over top, latex gloves up each arm, the stockings you love to feel against your back when we make love, shiny stiletto heels you've only seen me wear twice and that wicked curl of a grin on my face.

I look you in the eye as I move one finger to gesture you over. You shift in your bonds and look up at me, pleading with your eyes. My grin widens, and I gesture again with my finger. I give you a few moments before I finally tap the side of my leg.

"C'mon boy. Over here." I consider whistling you over but refrain. Instead, I smile and decide to stifle the giggle that almost escapes.

"Baby, please I..." You stop mid-sentence as you see my face change. Your eyes widen. I glare at you from across the room, reaching for the cat as I point to the floor before my feet.

You look down. You know what you need to do. You shake your head to yourself. I can hear you breathing deeply. I see you biting your lip. You look behind you, trying to see your bonds, shifting around to find a good way to get across the room. The few feet between us feels like a chasm. You take a tentative shuffle forward on your left knee, followed by your right. Your hair falls into your face. Instinctively, you blow a breath up to move the hair off your face. As you take another step, the hair falls back down. You blow again, willing the hair away, frustrated. Another step and you look up at me, watching me, hoping for some sign that this will end well. I let my eyes narrow a bit, but otherwise continue to wait patiently.

Finally, you arrive at my feet, breathing just a little heavier from your shuffle across the room. You take a deep breath and look up at me. I move to the edge of the seat and grab your collar. I pull you close between my thighs. I run my tongue up your jawline, savoring the taste of you. I reach down and untie the sides of my thong. Another tug and the thong comes off entirely. I reach around you to feel for your hands. You struggle against me a little, not sure what to expect. I squeeze you with my thighs, and look you in the eye. I wag a finger in front of you, shaking my head.

You close your eyes and stop. I reach around and put my thong in your hands.

"Feel how wet they are." This gets a quick intake of air from you. "Let's see if you can finish the job."

I unclip one chain from your wrists, leaving the other end clipped to your collar. I use the chain to keep you between my legs, my other hand behind your head to guide you in. I feel your hot breath on my lips. Your breath going in and out. I wait a moment before giving your collar a good tug. You pull back, trying to resist.

I laugh to myself. Still trying to hold some ground, eh? A hard tug, and I hear you speak.

"Okay, okay. I'm so..." Too much talking. I give the chain a hard tug to cut you off. I feel the first tentative licks of your tongue. I close my eyes, enjoying your well-practiced tongue, gently licks at my outer lips at first, before you work your way in. Tentative flicks on my clit, applying more and more pressure with each pass, moving in a pattern you know has worked time and time again.

I feel the pressure building between my legs, my fingers wrap around the chain, pulling you closer, thighs squeezing you in place. Your tongue stops as you plead with me for air. I jerk on the chain, but release my thighs. You pull back to take a quick breath before you continue, lapping at my clit, harder and harder. I can feel my body tense, muscles clenching inside me, my lower body moving in time with your tongue.

You push in further, alternating between slow and fast, gentle and hard, humming a little. I feel the waves start to build. My abs and thighs tighten in anticipation. I raise my legs over your shoulders, pulling you in still further. I let my heels dig into you as I squeeze. I feel you wince in response. The sharp prick from the stilettos breaking your concentration. I tug the chain sharply to bring you around.

"Keep going, hon. Keep going." You sigh, and dig in again, licking again, kissing, pushing me closer and closer. I reach up with my other hand to caress my breasts, squeezing one nipple, then the other. I push your head away for a bit. I move my breasts in front of your face. You look up at me as you oblige. Kissing and licking my nipples, sucking on each nipple, almost biting before moving to the other. I continue to hold your chain with one hand, and massage my clit with the other.

My breathing changes. I sit up, pulling my breasts away. I move my hand away from my clit to push your head back between my legs. I grab your hair and pull you in, keeping you in place with the chain. You know it's coming, and push harder with your tongue You alternate between pushing with your tongue and sucking on my clit. I wrap my fingers in your hair, pulling as I get closer, and closer. You whimper against me. I can hear your whimpers and pleas vibrate on my clit. Delicious. This just drives me harder. I pull harder on the chain. My body tensing more and more. I feel the sensations building and building, until the orgasm overtakes me, exploding between my legs, emanating up my torso. I shudder, feeling the orgasm roll through my body. Breathless or not, you keep at it, licking, kissing, sucking, pushing through my orgasm, continuing to prod at my sensitive nub.

I shiver as the last of the tremors finally begin to subside. You stopped licking and kissing some time ago. You tug away a few times, trying to get my attention. Your muffled whimpers barely register, before I finally shake myself out of it. I look down and chuckle as I give you some slack on the chain. Your eyes open wide. I hear you gasp for a few full lungfuls of air. Still breathing hard, you look up at me, waiting, watching, just trying to look as harmless as possible.

I smile. I run my fingers between my legs, rubbing my sensitive bud a few times, feeling how slick I am. I bring my finger to your mouth, and press it between your lips pushing it in. You close your eyes as wash your tongue over my finger, cleaning off my juices.

I let the chain to your collar drop to the floor. I reach around to unclip the chain that binds your wrists to your ankles. I pull you to your feet and shove you onto the chair, pulling your arms over the top of the chair. I notice you still have one hand gripped around my thong. I smile. I climb on top of you, rubbing myself up and down one of your thighs before straddling you.

I hear you gasp. Even with all you've taken in of my juices, I'm continuing to drip. You're almost shocked by how wet I still am. Your cock taps me gently as if to ask for attention. You look up, pleading with your eyes. I slide up closer to you and grab the chain on your collar. I lift myself up. I position myself just over you. I wait a heartbeat before driving down. I smile as I savor the feeling of you. I feel you fill me, pulsing inside, growing larger still. I pull up and down, squeezing on the way up, squeezing on the way down. I close my eyes to focus on the feeling of you filling me, and almost miss the smirk that has spread across your face.

"Why you little..." I narrow my eyes at you and purse my lips.

"Huh? No, please. Please, wait." Your eyes widen. You recognize that look on my face. "No, please. Just kiss me baby. Don't leave me like this. Please, I l..."

I cut you off, putting my hand over your mouth. I feel your breath quicken. I smile and push harder against your mouth. I pull up the cloth that fell around your neck. I feel your jaws clench. You try to shake me off, not wanting the gag, not wanting the blindfold. I work two fingers into your mouth, prying your teeth apart. You shut your eyes, squeezing tight, not wanting this to happen.

Holding your mouth open just enough, I work the cloth back between your teeth. I undo the original knot so I can tighten the gag back around your mouth. I pull until it bites into the sides of your mouth. I smirk as I bring the two ends back around front into the pretty bow.

I give you a hard squeeze with my hand as I get up, leaving my juices running down your cock. "Mmphh! Eeez mph mmpph..." you implore me with your words. Nothing. You implore me with your eyes. Nothing.

I wag my finger at you. I smirk as I turn to walk away. Please. This weekend is about me, not you.