Why Fuck A Black Man? Ch. 05

Story Info
First time for everything.
1.3k words
3.6
56.7k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 03/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giln
Giln
52 Followers

I fondled the monster of a cock. It was dark black and textured. A near perfect replica of the real thing, just not throbbing in my hand. I looked back at the televised event taking place just down the hall.

"That feels good. Your dick is lovely. You know when you sleep, sometimes, I just hold it in my hands."

Ruby was teasing poor Bruce. He was squirming on the bed trying to get any stimulation. She obviously had practice keeping him on the edge. Bruce finally gave up and lay still on the bed.

"Well, it looks like you have accepted your fate. Now, tell me your fantasy or I will keep you just like this all... night... long."

Without realizing it I had slipped the dildo between my legs and was gently rubbing my outer lips. I was getting wet watching Ruby control her man. The dildo felt good but was bigger then what I was used. It would take a little effort to have it penetrate me.

Ruby adopted a whiny voice, "Brucy, tell me. Please tell me? I want to get you off but you promised me a story first."

She ended with a full pout. I giggled and Bruce sighed.

"OK. But you better keep your promise this time!"

Just like a guy, trying to force his woman into something. When will they learn, girls control it all.

Bruce continued, "I saw the suit you had her in and knew you were just teasing me. That is why I wore my Speedos. I figured you would pull her from the pool. I hoped it might start a conversation and maybe, just maybe, I could get a hand job from her."

WHAT! That pervert! He was talking to his wife about making me pleasure him.

"Ooooh. Where would she do it?"

Wait, Ruby was playing along with this? I had just started forcing the dildo in when this started. Now, I was not even in the mood.

"In the game room. While you were in the kitchen making dinner."

"MMMM. Little wifey in the kitchen serving her man with the white girl stroking you. Like this?"

Ruby resumed her hand job. Slowly to be sure, but still, Bruce being a guy moaned and started bucking his hips. The show was getting hot again. I slipped my middle finger in my hole, spreading moisture all around and making myself wetter. I reached for the dildo and started working it around in circles.

"I bet you like thinking her don't you? Maybe more then just a hand job."

Bruce answered but I could not hear what he said.

"Yea, that's my baby. You would like that. I know just how much. Do you think she could do that for you while I was in the kitchen?"

Do what? What was his fantasy? I was torn between the fake cock I had or watching Ruby handle the real thing. I compromised, my eyes and ears stayed focused on the television, my hands stayed busy with my pussy.

"Do you think she could get you off before I returned from the kitchen?"

I wondered what Bruce wanted me to do. Probably lie back and just let him fuck me. Guys!

"Well do you think she can it better then me?"

Ruby leaned forward licked the pre-cum from Bruce. She savored it, putting on a show for him. It was the most blatant of lust I had ever witnessed. Bruce cried out as Ruby opened her mouth and took the head in. It was so big I did not think it would fit.

As Ruby started sucking I pushed the black dildo's head inside of me. My pussy stretched as the head finally popped its way inside. Never had I felt this way, it hurt but hurt so good! I kept pushing, enjoying every inch. My attention was taken away from the television as I got carried away with my own pleasure.

"Yes, Don't stop. Please, I am almost there, just a little more, yes, yes, noooo!"

Bruce's whining pulled back from my orgasm. Ruby had pulled back revealing a slick back cock pointing straight up. Had she taken the whole thing down? Unbelievable!

"Well, do you think that little white girl would do that for you?"

"Please, just a little more. I am so close."

Ruby looked directly at the camera and smiled, "Call me Vanessa and I will swallow every drop you can spurt."

Bruce's eyes popped open, "Vanessa, suck my dick. Make me cum."

I watched as she went to work. One hand jerking from the base up and down, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked the rest like a common street whore. The bed was shaking with their efforts. My bed was shaking with mine. I plunged that cock in and out as fast as I could. Each thrust feeling better then the last. I was close. Very close.

"C'mon, call me Vanessa and make me swallow your jizz."

Then the moment arrived, for both of us, "Vanessa suck me, suck me and swallow every drop. Show me my cum in your mouth... AAAAAAH!"

I convulsed along with him as Ruby got a mouth of her black man's spunk.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my entire body. My eyes half closed I saw Ruby as she presented herself to Bruce. Then she kissed him. His shared cum leaked between their lips. Now that is something every guy needs to experience. Cum is a bitter, vile viscous substance. I am not sure which was better, my orgasm or watching Ruby feed Bruce his own cum.

I heard Ruby say, "You liked that."

"Uh-um. That was fantastic."

Again I heard Ruby's little girl voice, "But now, you are all soft and I haven't had my fun yet."

She started massaging his balls, which made his still rather big dick twitch. I still had mine inside and knew how much I would want a good fucking after doing what she did for him.

"Well, well, well it looks like I just might get my fun after all."

I was truly amazed. Never had Terry gotten it up so quickly after cumming. My opinion of Ruby went up yet another notch. She defiantly controlled her man. I watched as she straddled his body and slowly impaled herself on him.

I was getting excited again myself so I resumed my own little fuck session. I pulled the sheet completely off and watched as my black toy eased in and out of me. I mimicked Ruby's pace and she rode Bruce. She moaned then I moaned. This went on for some time. I just kept going along with what I watched. Then she started talking.

"Bruce, she is right down the hall. I left our door open. Do you think she might walk by and see us?"

Ruby looked directly at the camera. Bruce was too far gone to even voice a reply.

"I think she might be at the door now. Watching us."

Along with Bruce I was getting close to have a second orgasm tonight.

"Bruce I have been a little naughty tonight. I'm not sure if I should tell you though."

Ruby kept talking and sliding up and down on his prick. Her pace increased. So did my hand. I was getting closer each moment.

Ruby's speech was punctuated by her motions, "I told Vanessa... something about... her room for tonight. Ooooh, I hope you won't be angry."

Ruby's breath now labored and so was mine. Was she going to tell him I was watching them on television? My passion waned. Would she really betray me? After everything that happened today, would she really tell her husband I was peeping on them?

"Brucy, I left a dildo with her."

She slid up until only the tip of his hard, glistening cock was barely inside her cunt, "It is the big black one."

She turned her head towards the camera again, "The one we made together."

I lay there watching as Ruby slowly sank down until her ass was on Bruce's thighs.

"The one we molded using you."

I was fucking Bruce massive cock watching Ruby fuck Bruce! It was too much. I cried out in pure joy. Ruby cried out and Bruce growled. We all came together.

Giln
Giln
52 Followers