Why I Am an Anal Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Phone sex turns nasty after she's a naughty girl.
1.9k words
4.27
80.6k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?"

"I just have to put you on speakerphone, master."

It'd been a week since the last time I was his anal slut, I hate it when business drags him away from me. I checked one last time that everything was ready, I had my lube, a towel to clean up and all my toys. I have all shapes and sizes, pleasurable ones and painful ones, and nearly all for my ass.

"I'm Ready." I said jumping on the bed.

"Good girl," he replied, "but what exactly are you ready for?"

"To be your anal slut." I blushed. "To screw my asshole for you, and to cum for you."

"You're very demanding for a slut. I guess we can fuck your ass, but you'll have to be very very good if you want to cum." His threat sent a chill down my spine. "Have you got your large butt plug there?"

"Yes." I replied nervously; actually it wasn't large, it was huge.

"Lube it, and put it in your ass for me."

"Yes master." It was well over 2 inches thick, and I hadn't even warmed up first. I didn't argue though, he would be more then happy for an excuse to deny me orgasm.

I coated it in lube, then spreading my legs I gently rubbed its thick tip against my hole. I felt butterflies in my stomach, I knew this was going to hurt. I tentatively pushed it, but I was too tight; it only slid in slowly and not very far.

"Why don't I hear anything, isn't it in yet slut?"

"I'm errrr, I'm working on it." It was only half way in, the easy half.

"Are you sure you want to cum? It doesn't sound like it! Quicker slut!"

I closed my eyes, building up my courage for a moment. Then summoning my strength I pushed the thick toy as hard as I could.

"Awwww fuck." I screamed. It slipped straight in, but it felt more like it tore me apart.

"Feel good?" He asked, not even trying to hide the pleasure in his voice.

"Uh huh." I lied, it felt horrible, but I know how to be a good slut.

"Then you won't mind doing it again, all the way out and then back in again; and don't take so long this time."

"Yes master." I whimpered; he was being even more cruel then usual.

I pulled it out as slowly as I dared, my sensitive hole stretching wide around the plug's waist, until it popped the rest of the way out. I felt sore already but I was a good girl, I pushed it back in as fast as I could. It brought tears to my eyes, but at least it wasn't as bad as last time.

"Okay, done it." I felt relieved for the moment.

"Good girl, you never know, you might even earn an orgasm if you carry on like this." I felt relieved despite the pain in my ass. "Now you're stretched it's time for some pleasure. Take the plug out and get a dildo in your ass."

I gently slipped it out, wincing as it stretched me to again. He didn't say which dildo to use so I chose the smallest to let my ass recover. It was 7 inches long, but thin, only half as thick as the plug, it slid in with ease.

"It's in master." I sighed, finally feeling the pleasure I had been waiting for all week.

"Fuck yourself for me, nice and slow." It sounded like he was playing with his cock.

I smoothly moved the dildo in and out of my aching hole, it felt great, almost soothing.

"Hmmmmmmm, thank you master." I purred for him.

"You like fucking your ass don't you slut?" He asked breathlessly.

"Uh huh. I like you fucking it even more. I love your big hard cock."

"You enjoy that huh? I must be too kind; I won't be so nice in the future." His words sent a chill down my spine.

"How could you get crueller?" I asked in a soft voice. Our anal sex sessions were already painful and degrading. Don't get me wrong, I like it that way; I just couldn't think what more he could do.

"Don't worry slut, I can think of a few things I haven't done to you yet."

My pussy tingled at the thought of fresh humiliation, I had to hear about it.

"Please master, tell me." I begged, still screwing my ass deeply but slowly.

"Fuck yourself hard, and I'll tell you." He ordered.

I screwed my ass as roughly as I could, but the dildo was too small for my sensitive hole to feel even slightly uncomfortable. It was all pleasure, a lovely warm feeling.

"Which dildo are you using?" He must have heard in my moans that there was no pain.

"The small one." I replied meekly, I was hoping he wouldn't ask.

"The small one?! What, you thought I wanted you to use the small one?" He sounded genuinely pissed off. "Don't even bother lying, I know you didn't, you used it because you wanted to."

"I'm sorry master, I really am. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? Anything?" I swapped to my thickest dildo while I pleaded with him, forcing it in, ignoring the pain.

"No." He replied. He was not happy.

"Please master, can I fuck myself with the thickest one. I have it in my ass for you." I was desperate for a reprieve.

"You can fuck yourself, but don't expect an orgasm."

"Thank you." It was a start, but I wanted to cum, I had to please him. "Please punish me for being so naughty master."

"Oh you'll be punished. I have something special in mind for you."

I moaned loudly from fucking my ass with the thickest dildo I own. I could feel that wonderful mix of pleasure and pain as an uncomfortably large object reams your ass.

"Please master, tell me." I had to hear what horrible things he had planned for me, my thoughts were making my clit hotter then fucking my ass could.

"Alright, I'll tell you the degrading things you're going to do. Next week, every single day, I am going to tie you up, and fuck your nasty little ass." He growled down the phone. I could hear him wanking in the background.

"Uh huh." I replied. That was his punishment? I would happily beg him to do that.

"I'm not finished slut, the only lube you're going to get is your own saliva, you'll get 20 seconds to lick my cock and get it as wet as you can; and them I am going to screw you hard, I'm going try to make you cry."

"Okay master." Not so good, but it could be worse.

"From the moment I get home, until I've screwed your ass seven times, you don't get to cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes master." He once caught me masturbating without permission, I'd never do it again, but that's another story.

"There's one more thing slut. After I've fucked your filthy anal passage, and cummed deep inside you, you will lick my cock clean. Every single day."

I stopped my relentless ass fucking out of shock. He had never made me do anything so dirty before. My pussy throbbed despite my brain rebelling. My body wanted to be his slut, it wanted to be nasty, and it wanted to suck his dirty cum off his cock.

"Okay master. I deserve to clean your dirty cock with my dirty mouth. I look forward to my punishment." I shivered at the thought of what I was going to do.

"You look forward to it? Perhaps you don't have to wait you filthy whore." I could hear him wanking faster.

"Master?" I wondered what he had planned, he couldn't exactly fuck me down the phone.

"You want to cum?" He asked, as if he needed an answer.

"Yes master."

"If you do what I say you'll get one last orgasm before your punishment next week, or you can wait, it'll only be 12 days until it's over."

"What is it master?" I started fucking my ass again, hard and deep, I could tell her was going to make me do something bad, and I wanted to, I wanted to be treated like the whore I am.

"The first dildo, the small one, the one you fucked your ass with but shouldn't have. Suck it and fuck your ass at the same time, and you then can cum."

I looked at it immediately, it was covered in lube, it didn't look at all clean. Should I? Would I prefer to orgasm with a filthy anal dildo in my mouth, or not at all.

"Okay master, I'll do it"

"Beg me." He said breathing hard, turned on by my nastiness.

"Please may I cum while I suck on a dirty dildo." I said, embarrassed, but fucking my ass furiously, turned on so much by what I was asking to do.

"You can do better then that." He replied, forcing me to degrade myself more.

"Please may I suck my ass filth off a dildo while I cum. I want to know how horrible your cock will taste as I lick your dirty cum off it. Please let me do it because I am such a nasty whore and I am hungry for it." I said, and it was true.

"Do it slut, fuck your ass and mouth at the same time, let me hear you fuck your holes."

I picked it up straightaway and thrust in my mouth, not even delaying for a second, not caring how disgusting it was. I fucked both my holes, moaning onto the sloppy dildo. I could taste my ass, a filthy shitty taste in my mouth. I liked it, I liked how it made me feel. I wanted more, I licked it all over, enjoying every bit of it.

"Good girl, you're such a good girl," I heard him groan, "That's it, eat your shit for me, you filthy whore." I heard him moan, he was cumming. "Cum for me with the taste of your own shit in your mouth." He ordered.

I sucked hard on the dildo and used my hand on my clit, rubbing furiously as I reamed my ass with the thick dildo. I was already so close to orgasm, it didn't take long. I knew that from now on every time I was horny I'd want the taste of my ass. I'd want that filthy taste in my mouth, making me feel even more disgusting then before, making me feel like the piece of shit I crave to be. I felt my orgasm coming and spat the dildo out.

"Ohhh. Master," I moaned, "thankyou, ohhhh, thankyou for making me taste my ass. It tastes soo good."

I cummed the second I told him, the moment he knew I like the taste of my ass. I screamed for him as my orgasm made me shake, my hand thrusting the dildo deep in my ass, feeling so painful, feeling so good.

As my orgasm died down all I could think about was that my master knew from now on I would crave the taste of my ass. I knew our sex would never be the same again, it just got filthier.

"Good girl. You'll get it a lot more in the future, I promise." He said in a kind voice.

I couldn't wait for my punishment.

The end