Why I don't Take Viagra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stories55
stories55
25 Followers

I could see that Alice's hand was on her front rubbing and she did some yelling herself. Twice I felt her wetness hit my cock as the therapist rubbed it in. Bill she is squirting on your cock. How does that feel? I couldn't answer with my mouth full. But it was another intense feeling to have a slap of wet fluid hit my cock. I was fully bucking and moaning. Ladies I think he likes it and we are at an 8.

The contraption in my mouth was removed, and Alice slid forward, clearly wanting her pussy licked, yet again. I was drained. I wasn't sure I could take more. Eventually the therapist asked if I wanted to eat more of Alice's pussy or ass; or would I like to just move forward so we could get done. I was sweating. I was covered with Alice's juices. I said I'd like to move forward.

Alice whispered something that I couldn't hear. The therapist laughed out loud said that Alice had a tickling fetish and like to be tickled while someone like me watched. Did I mind? The stroke, was about to change pace when I said it was OK. Alice turned around sitting high on my chest with her thighs on either side of my head. The therapist took a Velcro strap and put it around one thigh under my head and then over to her other thigh. She pulled tight. I almost couldn't hear anything with her thighs as earmuffs. I saw the therapist put handcuffs on Alice behind her back. The therapist took out a feather duster and with it in one hand began tickling Alice, and with the other hand stroking me. I of course was lost in a bit of my own world being edged and hoping I would just release, when I felt a squirt in my face.

Oh, said the therapist, we noticed Alice, can't help but pee when she is tickled, we find it useful. The therapist was now pulling out the last of her tricks as she stroked. Finding new ways to tease my cockhead and shaft that she hadn't before. Meanwhile I was getting squirts of a stream of pee in my face. Ladies, I have him at a 9, I think some erotic humiliation might even top his ass fetish. Alice give him all you have.

When it appeared she was dry. They undid the straps and had me give Alice a kiss goodbye. Which meant licking her thighs and pussy one more time. The therapist looked at me and said, bill I'm sorry but I thought that was going to be our last episode before I let you cum. But the 9 score with the humiliation, it opened an opportunity for us. Looking up at the window she said, ladies do you know what I'm thinking? Over a speaker I heard, is he a cocksucker? The therapist turned to me, bill are you a cocksucker? I looked at her both nodding my head and saying No at the same time. I looked up at the window for the first time doing the same thing. I heard back, I bet he is? The therapist looked at me. Tell me the truth are you a cocksucker? Again, I said no. Okay let's have a bet, but I'll send someone down to be the judge.

Another lady walked in. They talked amongst themselves. Ok bill there is a bet. Rather than another sequence here we are going to go straight to your orgasm. We know you are vulnerable to do almost anything when you're being edged. So here is the deal. We are going to give you your orgasm. So Donna here is going to hold a cock, albeit a toy one, in front of your face. She will hold the cock to your lips as I take your orgasm. From the time I start till two minutes after your release you are not to suck the cock. If you suck it...wait, Donna he has to ask for it! A cocksucker would ask to suck a cock, I don't want to lose this bet because you pushed it down his throat while he was screaming in ecstasy as he came.. Okay, he has to ask for it, but if he does he owes us some extra cock sucking. Now here is the important part. I already owe you a spanking. After your release and this play your ass is going to be sensitive and I am going to give you a long hand spanking. You earned that. Now if you lied to us, and you ask to suck cock, you're going to get the hairbrush as well.

The therapist told me she would pick a big realistic looking nasty cock and she knew how to make it real nasty so I wouldn't be tempted. She said I also know how to make it unappealing for anyone. She did pick a big realistic looking cock and took a little tub that had been sitting below my cock during the edging. Donna took the cock and poured the precum in the tub on the front half of the toy cock. Are we ready? Bill are you ready? Bill kiss the head of the cock when you are ready, we all agree a kiss isn't cock sucking? As I was told that I heard a buzzing of one of those powerful vibrators, a big plug in Hitachi want vibrator. A string was pulled on the restraints on my cock and balls. Okay, kiss it and we go bill.

NO one said anything. I moved my head forward and gave the thing a kiss trying to find a place without any of that precum on it. Okay, he has cum on his lips. Go. Let's see if he goes two minutes without sucking this cock.

The vibrator was brought to my cock. Hold it bill. Hold it. You need to hold it as long as you can. If you can hold it for two minutes you won't be tempted to suck the cock with cum on it. It didn't take long and I tried as hard as I could to hold it. It was intense. I would have thought I had dripped out any cum I had over the two hours of edging. Maybe 15-20 seconds at the most and I came. I'm sure it was a loud guttural yell as I did. There was no little squirt, I felt it cum and I hadn't felt that in years. God it was intense and wonderful, dare I say a religious experience

I think it was less than 10 seconds after I came that the vibrator still on my cock, told me it was the most intense thing I had ever felt and it needed to stop now. For the mountain top of extreme please, to now this deep valley of frustrating discomfort. I was fighting and twisting. No, that is too intense, stop, Stop now. Please I can't take it, seriously. Red, Red, stop. I was visually looking at each restraint and pulling as hard as I could. STOP!

Donna held a handful of my hair with the cock at my lips. Suck the cock and she stops, I hear. Please...I'm not...Ok. I can't argue; I open my mouth. No, I hear, he has to ask for it; said the therapist we agreed. Please I'll do it.

You'll do what, said Donna.

I'll Suck the cock. Now Please

So what do you need?

The cock, the cock. I need to suck the cock. Please now.

Again

I need to suck the cock, I cried out loud.

You realize what that makes you

Please now, stop please, I need the cock.

What does that make you?

A cocksucker, Please

Open your mouth, she said and it was pushed in a few inches. The therapist handed her the tub that caught my recent orgasm. Pour this on it and let it run into his mouth, she said. The therapist backed off on the vibrator some, probably to let me fully experience this humiliation. The cum slid along the cock and into my throat, It made me cough. Now have him suck more. Come on take more in your mouth, as I heard directions. I took a little more. Come on take it. Use the vibrator again, I heard, and it was put back on my cock. I sucked on it but they weren't stopping. You haven't sucked cock till I hear some real gagging, she said. Just another inch will do it, she sarcastically said. I did as she turned up the vibrator another notch. It bobbed in and out of my mouth a few times, gagging each time. Turning it back down as did. Now suck it clean. There better be no cum on it when we take it out of your mouth. This Donna was a lady on a mission, I'm glad she wasn't the therapist today.

As she pulled it out she said I have one more question and I better get the right answer immediately or this is going back in your mouth and the vibrator on high. Will you suck a real cock for me?

I think I was crying when I said yes. The vibrator turned off, no hands on me. I saw the big digital numbers on the clock 2 hours and 15 minutes. I laid there and eventually felt a hand on my chest. You did well today bill. Now I'll send a few ladies in to clean you up. I want you to be nice and behave. Now I'm sorry but you have a spanking before you are able to leave; but I did convince Donna that you will deal with that special promise you made, on your next visit. I did have to allow Donna to be your therapist for your next visit. She whispered in my ear, "I think you'll find out just how sweet I really am". Now have a sip she said as she put a bottle of water to my mouth. I did. Okay now swallow this; congratulations it is your first dose. I did, followed by more water.

Two ladies showed up and began washing my body about 15 minutes later. I guess I shouldn't be surprised how tender my cock and balls was. I never had a table shower before. The leg restraints where undone. The lady asked if my ass had been probed. I didn't really know what to say, or didn't want to say. The ladies lifted my legs each taking one and saying. It appears he has. They looked at me where you too shy to tell us? It has to be cleaned, don't worry I'll do it slowly.

stories55
stories55
25 Followers