Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 14

Story Info
Raise in a convent, she meets her match in an FBI agent
13.9k words
4.77
25.1k
10
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is a novel. All characters, places, and time frames are fictitious and any references are strictly coincidental in nature. The author retains all rights to this story.

47. Another Domino Falls

Ann was very pleased that her bouts of morning sickness were now passed and she could concentrate totally on the upcoming festivities of her wedding. Charlie had been an absolute trooper in coordinating everything to this point. The only person she had ever seen that could strike more fear into people was Celeste.

With 10 days remaining, Charlie had the people, who were erecting the three huge tents behind the mansion, running for their lives. He gave them explicit instructions to set the tents up facing east to west, with the rising and setting Sun. He even marked the exact locations of the tents for them, using orange Day-Glo paint. He left to let them do their job, and went into town to check on the caterers. When he returned, two tents were up and they were working on the third tent. There was one problem: They were facing north and south, and Charlie was not happy.

He calmly asked to speak to Mr. Scherb, the owner of the company, to whom he had given the directions, at the beginning of the day.

He was informed that Mr. Scherb had another project he was preparing, and that their supervisor had left for the day.

Charlie said, "Contact either the foreman or Mr. Scherb, and tell either one of them, I am about to burn down their tents, if one of them is not here within 30 minutes. If they wish to know why, tell them "I am unhappy; very, very unhappy."

Steve Scherb showed up, driving his Maserati, 20 minutes later, with smoke coming out of his ears. He drove up on Celeste's manicured lawn, and tore it up, when he skidded to a stop. He was a very big man; 6'5" tall and at least 240 pounds of muscle. He walked up to Charlie and said, "So you are the asshole, who is going to burn down my tents. I am going to drive you into the lawn, like a stake."

Charlie stood there calmly, and said, "You and how many of your men."

Scherb reared back and took a swing at Charlie's head. He missed. Charlie broke Scherb's left leg, with one well-placed kick.

Scherb's screamed in pain, as his men looked on in shock. No one ever dared to talk back to their boss. This man dared him, and then broke his leg.

Charlie looked down at his victim, and asked him, "Do you own that car, or does the bank?"

"Call an ambulance you prick; you broke my leg."

"Answer my question before I break the other one."

"Yes I own the car."

"Is the registration in it?"

"Of course it is you idiot."

"Good, because your signing it over to me. It is my car. I am charging you with assault, and I have all these witnesses. You have destroyed the personal property of Ms. Celeste Mesner. You drove your car onto her lawn and skidded to a stop, thereby destroying it. She is going to sue you for everything you own, and every dime you will ever make for the rest of your life.

You were instructed, by me, to set these tents up East and West, with the rising and setting Sun. I marked their positions on the ground for you. You disobeyed my directions and destroyed more of Miss Mesner's property, by doing so. You will instruct your men to take down these monstrosities, immediately. They will return tomorrow morning and erect them in the positions that are marked. We will not be billed for your services. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand. Will you call an ambulance for me, now?"

"Crawl over to my car, get me the registration, and sign it. Then I will call you an ambulance."

An ambulance had already been dispatched to Celeste's home, because one of Scherb's men had done it. By having this man crawl to his car, in extreme pain; he was just adding insult, to his injury.

When the police arrived, Charlie gave his statement, and Scherb gave his. Amazingly, they were very close to being identical.

As they were loading Scherb into the ambulance, Charlie reminded him to send him the title to the car, within 48 hours, if he liked his right leg the way it is."

When Scherb asked him if that was a threat, Charlie calmly said, "Until last December, I worked for the FBI, in the Brooklyn drug enforcement unit, and it was amazing how many friends you make all over the country. Drugs can be found in the most amazing places and upon people you would never expect use and sell drugs."

Scherb looked at him in horror. "The title will be sent to you, without delay."

"It has been a pleasure doing business with you Mr. Scherb. Are the keys still in the car?"

"Yes they are."

"Enjoy your ride to the hospital."

When Charlie arrived home he yelled to Ann, "Babe, I got you a present."

"Charlie, I don't need anything, but what did you buy me?"

"Take a look, I hope you like the color, because I cannot return it."

Ann stepped out of the house, looked at the bright gold Maserati and gasped. "Charlie, that thing costs a fortune."

"I got it at a fire sale."

"It has fire damage?"

"It will take too long to explain what happened. Do you want to take it for a ride?"

"Do you want to eat your doughnuts?"

"I will take that as a yes. However, I suggest that you put a skirt or pants on, your pussy juice might stain the seats."

"Oh shit, I was getting undressed, because I heard you drive up to the house."

Charlie laughed. "I am glad you know what I want for dinner, Ann."

"Breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner Charlie; any time of day or night you are ready for sex."

Charlie got into the passenger side and put on his seatbelt. Ann got in and immediately knew there was a problem, because the car had three pedals. She said, "Charlie, this is a stick shift; I do not know how to drive a stick shift."

Charlie said, "Okay, let's switch sides and I will teach you."

He didn't start the car. He showed her that the car has six forward gears and one reverse gear. He said she would never get out of third gear in town. If she went on the highway, she would be in fourth gear. If she was in Texas, she could use fifth and maybe sixth gear.

Ann asked, "How fast would I be going if I was in sixth gear?"

"Ann, you would be traveling at about 190 mph, which is faster than most twin-engine propeller driven airplanes."

"I don't think so Charlie. I would have passed out long before I got there."

They sat in the car for 30 minutes or so, as Charlie explained how to go through the clutch and the gears at the same time. Ann was an excellent teacher; however, in this case, she was a poor student.

He said, "Let's go inside, I have an idea that may help you learn how to use a stick shift."

"Charlie, why do I have the feeling this lesson includes sex."

"Ann, you are very smart. You are very tactile person and you love to feel you way around problems."

"Charlie, you are so full of shit, your eyes are even brown."

"I will take that as a compliment, as long as I can get you into bed."

He did; and she learned how to use a stick shift, by using his dick, with her right hand, and pushing her left foot into his mouth so he could suck on her toes. She also jerked and sucked him off, during this marathon learning process. Neither he, nor she, minded the interruptions. Early the next morning, they went out for their first ride in her Maserati. It was not a complete success, however it was a beginning.

At 9 AM, Charlie arrived at Celeste's palatial home to observe the workers raising the tents. Scherb was there, with his leg in a cast, from toe to hip. He was supervising his men to make sure there was no repeat of yesterday's errors. When he saw Charlie approach he had mixed feelings. The guy had not filed charges against him for assault, which kept him out of jail. However, he had screwed him out of the $400,000 vehicle. It still remained to be seen if he would carry out his threat to have Celeste Mesner sue him for the destruction of her property.

"Hello Mr. Scherb how are you this morning."

"My leg hurts like hell, how do you think I feel?"

"How do you think my face would feel if your right hand had connected?"

"I guess it would hurt about the same as my leg."

"There you go. How are your men doing this morning?"

"They found your markings, and they still got it wrong. They put up the first one and realized they had put it between the first and second markings. They had to take it down and start all over again."

"I do not know how they could possibly make that mistake. I marked everything with right and left angles, showing them exactly where to put everything. You gave me the measurements of the tents, and I used a tape measure and a laser to make sure everything was plumb."

"Shit happens, Mr. Gomes. I am just happy that you made us put up the tents this early. If we put them up the day before the wedding and this fiasco happened, there would have been hell to pay."

"You have no idea Mr. Scherb, you have absolutely no idea."

"Yes I do. I have dealt with brides and the mothers of brides, for 15 years. After all that time, I thought I had seen and done it all. Yesterday, however was the first time I had to deal with a groom. I have marked that experience down in my book, as a thing not to be repeated."

"In my experience, as an FBI agent, once you live through something like that, you tend to remember it, and avoid that situation at all costs."

"I have something for you. Here is the title to the car. I have signed it and had it notarized. All you have to do is bring it down to the motor vehicle department, have it transferred into your name, and pay the transfer fees. It will be yours, enjoy it."

"I do not like sports cars. I gave it to my bride as a wedding present. It is the first time she has ever driven a stick shift. She practiced on it the first thing this morning. I do not believe the gears will be the same ever again."

Steve Scherb grimaced in pain, and this time it was not from his leg. The thought of that high-powered machine being put through its paces, by a novice, turned his stomach. How such a thing could be done was beyond his comprehension. He wanted to cry.

It was time to leave for the airport. Rose said goodbye to Anthony the night before, by trying her best to fuck him every way she knew how. It was a repeat of their 14-hour marathon, but this time she would not wake him up the following day. She left him a love note on the dresser and told him not to call her, because he was in a coma. It would seem really strange to hear from him. She signed it, "Your Love Slave" with a happy face next to it.

Stephano Castronova drove Rose to the college campus to pick up Antonia and Frank. From there, he drove to the Lineata airport, where they awaited the arrival of Celeste, Philip, and Frank's parents.

Gloria and Philip Gennaro were ready to go. They were waiting to be picked by the limousine that was picking them up. They had made love, again, in the garden last night, however, this time it was not acrobatic and hurried. It was the slow mingling of two hearts, bodies, and souls, which knew each other so very well. Time and time again, each of them came, while being crushed in the other's arms. Philip poured his essence into Gloria three times, during the night, and into the early morning hours. He had not been able to cum like that since he was in his early 30s. He was going to complain about it. The thing he found most amazing, during the entire evening, was his erection never softened. He stayed rock hard the entire time. He did not take a wonder drug or male enhancement pill of any kind. Gloria was the only drug he feasted on, and she was the elixir of his life. Since that first time in the garden, she freely gave him access to every opening in her body, without reservation. He in return, acceded to her wishes. There was nowhere in the house where she was safe. He demanded that she wear skirts in the house, and no panties. When the mood struck him, wherever she was, it happened. The laundry room was his favorite. He would lift her up onto the dryer and turn it on. The tumbling motion and the vibration added to the sensation of his penetration, and Gloria was in heaven. He even flipped her around a few times, had her give him a blowjob in that position, while he fingered her pussy, and mauled her clit. She came continuously, and he flooded her mouth with a load of semen, which was too much for her to swallow. She loved this change in her husband, and started watching his porn channels with him, to see what he liked best. Then she would try to emulate what she had seen on the screen, to see how it affected him. Nightgowns came in brown wrapped packages, but she absolutely refused to buy the cheerleader outfit. She was still considering the naughty nurse frock. Her breasts were not big enough to make it look like the woman in the advertisement. The paddles were interesting, but she had not shown them to Philip, yet. She knew she would, but not just yet. She was not feeling like herself, for last week or so, and she decided to hide those two things for a little while.

When everyone was at the airport and checked through the private security entrance, everyone walked out towards Celeste's private aircraft. The Gulfstream sat there gleaming in the sun, and everyone, except Celeste, was impressed. As soon as, they sat down, the door closed, and the flight attendant read the safety instructions. Marlon asked, "Madam, are you going to be alright, or should I bring you your drink."

"Marlon if you do that to me again I am going to fire you."

"Again madam, due to my advanced years, I am beginning to lose count."

"I am going to drop you off at Iceland, and let you play with the volcanoes."

"What a wonderful idea, Madam. They have wonderful hot springs in Iceland, and it would be wonderful for my arthritis, and my hearing. One day, I will hear you say, 'Marlon you are fired' and you will mean it."

"You will never get that lucky, Marlon. Sit down, before you fall down on takeoff."

"Shall I tuck you in, madam, as I did on the flight here?"

"Marlon, you are incorrigible."

"Yes madam, I know."

Philip said to her, "I now know how to control you. I will just call Marlon and have him do it for me."

Marlon overheard him say this to Celeste and he replied, "No Sir, I will not do that for you. Once you have married Miss Mesner, my job is complete. I have a modest pension and some money in the bank, and I have friends that wish for me to live with them, and raise some of their more volatile children. The only time I will reappear in my lady's life, is if you lay a hand on her. When I find out about this, I will make sure that you are minus both hands and both feet, so that you may crawl around for the rest of your life, begging her forgiveness."

"Holy shit, Marlon, Celeste didn't tell me you had a temper."

"I do not have a temper Mr. Castronova. I just do whatever I can to make sure my lady is protected."

"Dammit Marlon, my name is Celeste. You used it twice, why can't you use it now."

"You know the rules madam. On the day I give you away, to this "Dirt Farmer" I will call you by your given name for the rest of my life."

Philip said, "I only used that expression one time, Marlon. Have you been spying on us?"

Marlon's smiled. "Wherever my lady is; I know everything that is going on around her."

Celeste smiled at her friend and mentor. "Marlon, you are absolutely incorrigible."

"Yes madam, I know."

The flight time from Milan to San Luis Obispo is a little more than 10 hours. If there is a fun part of traveling east to west, it is you keep gaining time. If you leave Milan at 10 AM, you may arrive exhausted; however, it is only 11 AM West Coast, United States time. You have a full day ahead of you, and 'Jet Lag' begins.

Celeste wished she had let Marlon give her that drink. However, she was pregnant, and did not wish to take anything that might harm her baby. She found out Philip could sleep through a hurricane. Once they were airborne, she snuggled in his arms, and shortly thereafter she heard him start snoring gently. His arms slipped away from her, and six hours later, he finally woke up. She wanted to kill him, because she had not slept a wink.

Rose read her magazines through most of the trip, and only caught a few short naps, along the way.

Antonia sat in Frank's lap the entire trip; sometimes sleeping, sometimes just talking in whispers to him. The change in her was nothing short of miraculous and Celeste was happy for her. She did not know what Bishop Delphini had done to help her calm the devils inside her. However, that man should be elevated to Cardinal, if not sainthood, immediately. She would talk to Monsignor Chang about that, prior to Ann's wedding. She wanted to thank him for helping her make the right decision, with Philip, anyhow.

Gloria and Philip were acting like newlyweds. They were covered by blankets; however you could see they were playing touchy-feely underneath them. It seemed that Italy had raised everyone's passion level, and she wondered if it had anything to do with Phillip's wine. He did everything, with such tender loving care; she would not be surprised if that was true. Three very close friends had gotten pregnant, while in Italy, in a very short time span. It could not be coincidental. Antonia had been trying to get pregnant. Ann thought she was beyond the age of conception. She had been on birth control pills, since she was 19 years old. Once she found out she loved sex, and could have any man she wanted, she started fucking like a rabbit. How Philip had beaten the pill was beyond her cognition level. The Doctor was absolutely incredulous. The Doctor took blood samples to verify her hormone levels, because she did not believe it was possible to beat the birth control pill she was on. She was wrong. She emailed the drug company a copy of the hormone level test results and the results of the pregnancy test.

The company could not believe it, and requested more blood work, from Celeste. The doctor said she would get it, during Celeste's next visit.

As the limousines drove up to Celeste's estate home, Rose tried to remain calm, but she could not. She asked Celeste, "What the hell did you do to get from one side to the other?"

Celeste laughed. "When I was very young, I used my tricycle. As I grew up, I use my bicycle. When I was old enough, I used my skateboard. I terrorized the entire staff."

Rose said, "If it was me, I would've used a Volkswagen Carmen Ghia."

"What is a Carmen Ghia?"

"You are too young to remember it. I am almost too young to remember it. However, I saw it at a classic car show at the Jacob Javits Center. It was a 1960s Volkswagen convertible sports car. It was a two-seater, with the air-cooled engine in the back, and it was gorgeous. It was low and sporty and could fly. I wanted Tony to buy it for me, but he said no, because it would draw too much attention to him. I was crushed, but I understood what he meant."

"Why don't you by yourself a convertible now?"

"Don't you think I am a little bit past the convertible age?"

"Age is only a number, Rose. The only thing that counts is how you feel. You are young, as long as you feel young. How do you feel, Rose?"

"Recently, I feel like a spring chicken."

"In that case, I have a present for you in my garage."

"Celeste, I have enough money to buy whatever I need or want."

"Rose, I have enough money to buy a country."

"I cannot argue with that logic."

After everyone had settled into their rooms in the largest house they had ever been in, Celeste took them on a tour of her 18-car garage. She took four of her staff members with her, so they could uncover the cars she wanted to show them. Some were classics that her father had purchased, and never moved. They would be sold at a later date, for an ungodly amount of money. She had several convertibles uncovered and asked Rose which one she liked best.