Why I Like to Fuck

Story Info
Slave tells her Master why she likes to fuck.
883 words
4.05
21.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dommanct
dommanct
21 Followers

Because it feels so good. It feels so good to have your big, hard cock in my tight wet pussy. I like to watch your cock go in and out of me, watching it get wetter and wetter with my cunt juice. I like when you fuck me really deep, so deep that it hurts. When you fuck me on top, I can always come, but I want you to tease me, and pull out just as I am ready to come all over you. I want you to make me beg.

I like to be fucked from behind, so you can go ever deeper. Because you have total control. I want to feel your balls slap against my pussy as you pull my ass toward you. I love to feel my pussy drip as you fuck me, so I can run the juice to my clit and rub it. It gets so hard with you in me. As I rub it, my pussy tightens around you. I want to reach back and feel your balls as you move in and out of me. I want you to smack my ass when I ask for more. Again, you make me beg. I am ready to come all over your cock, but you make me wait again, and pull out and try to fuck my ass. I resist and beg to suck your cock and tell you I will fuck your ass instead.

I love to suck your cock. I worship your cock. I would do anything to have your cock in my pussy or mouth. There is nothing better than running my tongue over the tip of your pulsing dick, because it is hard yet soft. I want to taste the drops of your piss and come before my lips slide down your big, hard cock, swallowing you whole, sucking and running my fuck mouth up and down. I tease you and stop sucking and instead lick your staff with my wet tongue. I make my way to your beautiful balls and lick and kiss and suck them. I like lifting them with my tongue and getting them wet. Licking the spot under your balls makes you moan. I like holding your legs apart and rubbing your ass with my hands as my tongue moves toward your ass, moving in wet circles and wetting you. I want you to tell me exactly what you want. If I don't do it just right, you won't let me come. You tell me if I come, I will be punished, if I don't fuck your ass just right. So, as my lips and tongue reach the spot, you tell me I am a good girl. And I love the taste of your ass and the way your feel. My tongue enters you ever so slightly. I know you are ready to come, but you don't because you have total control. Now that you are wet and ready, I add some lube so I can slide a finger in. I know you want it, so I enter slowly at first, and feel you tighten around me. Your are so wet now with the lube that I can go all the way up. I know just were to go make you crazy. I fuck you with my finger, moving it in and out. All the while, you are jerking off, at first slow, and then quicker. With my finger in you, I can lick your balls again, and lick your cock to make it wet. I put my mouth on your again and take my finger out and take a long hard suck.

Since I can't wait any longer and because I was a good girl, you let me fuck you. I slide on your cock and ride you and move my hips up and down, taking you ever deeper inside. I love this position because you rub against my clit as I fuck you. You squeeze my nipples until they hurt. I tell you it hurts but it feels good. I think I have control, but I don't. You cup my ass so you can direct the action. You feel me tighten around you and I come all over you. You feel me drip down to your balls. You won't satisfy me by coming inside me. You make me lick my come off of you. You hold my face and rub your throbbing dick against it. I know you will come. You squirt your hot white come all over my face. It comes in waves, in my hair, by lips, my neck and my face. You just keep exploding. I force my mouth over your cock so I can taste you coming in my mouth, in the back of my throat. I like to almost choke because your cock is in me and you are overflowing. As you pull out, still hard, I swallow. You tell me to make sure I get it all. I wipe the come from face and neck and lick my hands. I am so hungry for your juice. You still have some left, so you jerk off all over me, trying to humiliate me. But you can't because I got just want I wanted and needed. Because I love to fuck.

dommanct
dommanct
21 Followers