Why I Liked School Ch. 3

Story Info
Anna And Alison Get Dirty In The Showers
1k words
3.76
72.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison and Anna had put a notice in the register than I had to meet them after school, in room 9. It had been a week since my one on one encounter with Debbie, and almost 2 weeks since my first experience with the girls. Upon arrival at room 9, it said on the board:

"In the girls changing rooms, meet us there!"

It was Thursday, so there were no cleaners, and most teachers had gone home by now. I thought it would be safe to go down and see the girls. I was surprised to hear moans of pleasure as I entered the changing room, and that wasn't all, I could hear a shower. As I got close to the showers, I saw two piles of female school uniforms on a bench. I looked around to see the girls. The were having lesbian sex with a dildo. I was seriously turned on by this, and as everyone else was occupied, I sat down, whipped of my kecks and began jerking myself off. I gradually began undressing myself completely with my other hand. By the time I was completely naked Ali had come from the dildo. I walked up behind Anna, who was still doing herself with the toy, I said "do you want something real in there Anna?"

She turned around and smiled:

"When did you arrive, Oh yes please!"

I pushed her up against the wall and positioned my cock in front of Anna's entrance, I pushed into her. She was looser than before, but Oh so wet, probably from use of the dildo. As I started pumping, I felt a weird sensation on my balls, I looked down to see Alison sucking and licking my balls. It was an amazing feeling, and when I came inside Anna, she had already had two orgasm from my pumping. I shot my load up her as far as I could, taking advantage of the pleasure. I withdrew my dick from Anna, only to have Ali swallow it up in her mouth. She sucked and licked me hard again, and put her fingers into my ass. I grabbed her head and forced her onto my mouth. She didn't seem to mind. I deep throat fucked her for a while, until I climaxed in her mouth filling her with my seed. Being the good girl that she was, she swallowed my wad. Anna was still leaning against the wall, so I went up and sucked her nipples.

I used my left hand to play with her clit, and my right hand to massage her legs and ass. As I felt her almost reach orgasm, I removed my left hand. I picked her up by her legs, now spraying about like a tree in wind. She was obviously frustrated that I hadn't made her cum again. I began kissing and licking her perfect legs. Then I rammed my dick into her pussy. We were both so horny that we came immediately, and I filled Anna up again.

I then went over to Alison, who was now laying on the floor of the shower playing with herself. The water was still flowing, so we were all soaking wet. It made her body shimmer in the light. I went overt and spread her legs, exposing her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled my dick into her. I began pumping, in and out. She began moaning with pleasure, while playing with her breasts. I was scarred someone might hear her, but either Anna had the same thought, or Anna was still horny, but she went and sat on Ali's face, so Ali began eating her out. I came inside Ali, giving both of us an incredible orgasm, but I saw that Anna wasn't pleasured yet, and as my dick was still willing, I decided to put it to use.

I went over to Anna, who was facing the other way, and I pushed her forward. She landed on all fours, exposing her ass to me. Alison raised her upper torso, to continue eating Anna out, and I positioned my dick in front of Anna's ass. I hoped that the water from the shower would be enough lubrication. I slowly pushed my head between her ass cheeks. Her ass muscles were contracted, but I continued pushing. She moaned in pain once or twice, but eventually I got my whole length inside her. I then began pumping, my balls slapping against her naked skin. She then orgasmed from Ali's cunnilingus, and only moments after I filled her ass crack with cum.

Anna collapsed in a pool of pleasure, and I knew there was nothing more I could do for her. However I thought it only fair to give Alison some more treatment before I left. I positioned my face in front of her pussy, and then pushed my head forward. I used my tongue to play with her clit, while massaging her legs and ass with my hand. She came much quicker than I expected, covering my face with her love juice. But before I went I thought that I could give Ali one last present, I straddled her just above waist height. I began jerking myself off. Seeing what I was trying to do she began to help me. I came all over her, with wads of my seed landing in her hair, her face and her upper torso.

The cum kept pouring out of my dick onto Alison. I stood up once it had finally stopped, and began to get dressed. Anna walked over to Ali and they began showering themselves clean, Anna began licking my cum off of Ali's body, which just got me horny again. So for my finally I began jerking myself off, till I almost reached orgasm, then in approached Ali from behind. I quickly rammed my cock up her beautiful ass, dropped my load and then removed myself. Alison was seriously surprised by this, but as I zipped myself up, she turned round and gave me a deep kiss. As I left the changing room, she winked at me.

There was no way that she was gonna let me get away that easily!