Why I Love Chocolate Ch. 01

Story Info
A warm evening stroll reveals hidden sexual adventure.
1k words
3.88
17.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I have avoided it? The rich smells and the laughter beckoned me in the shimmering night. Chocolate! The distinct sweet smell of chocolate permeated the air. If nothing else had encouraged me, that alone had me curious. I am, after all, a woman of the senses.

The light from the kitchen door spilled into the late night street where I walked. I was drawn forward like a moth to a flame, and as I drew near I saw into the bright kitchen, saw into the light and the secret world between four people. I stopped outside the doorway, unseen and suddenly rooted to the spot.

It was the back door of a boutique chocolate factory. The four people working after hours were apparently very close friends. The warm evening, made even warmer by the large vats of melted chocolate, had apparently driven them to remove their clothes as they worked. Clearly the rich and creamy chocolate had a seductive effect on them as well, and I watched transfixed as they playfully experimented with the sweet delights of the night.

A naked woman was on the table now, laying face up, her long blond hair falling in cascades over the side. Her girlfriend caressed her silky skin, running her hands over her like an appreciative sculptor, relishing every curve. And she was magnificent. The two men were watching and their enthusiasm was apparent. A total sensual feast was about to begin, the likes of which I could never have imagined.

Warm chocolate sauce was lovingly spread by hand upon the exquisite female form. All three worked on her, covering her from neck to toes in rich deep sauce. She smiled as chocolate was drizzled over her curves and valleys. Cream was next, whipped by hand to a firmness just shy of butter, and squirted through piping to accentuate and decorate. Then the fruit. Raspberries were nestled into the cream, blueberries dotted the chocolate and peeled bananas surrounded her on the table. On top of it all, a cherry was placed in her navel, the crowning touch. And dessert was ready!

Her face shone with anticipation, and her lips smiled and parted as one of the men came around to the head of the table. Her head hung off of the end of the table as her hand reached for him and she took him into her mouth, deep and delicious. From this perspective, he could enjoy the view of her form. His eyes traveled from her long neck down her torso and came to rest on her firm tummy, glistening with heat and chocolate. And that cherry! Small and red, the cherry rose and fell with her movements, balanced so sweetly.

She began to stroke him more firmly, her hand curving around him and her tongue wrapping and exploring all the sensitive spots on his cock. She licked and sucked, tasting the chocolate transferred from her hand, delighting in the hardness of him. The head of his cock was now bright and shiny, and I was struck by the urgent beauty of it. She savored it and kissed it, teasing him gently, enjoying his need for her. Finally she took him deep down her throat slowly, her hand twisting and pulling on him. The sensations were indescribably delicious. She knew he was close, and, slowing her rhythmic motions, she gradually withdrew him from her mouth. It was too soon.

While this was going on, the other two friends began to enjoy the delicate curves and melding of flavors of their own creative efforts. They used their tongues only, lapping and licking the creamy chocolate, pushing the rivers of whipped cream, hungrily sucking the fruit into their mouths. The blonde on the table was clearly affected by these sounds and sensations, and I watched entranced as she began to move, writhing with pleasure, moaning softly, her back arching in response.

Her arousal enthralled her three friends as well, heightening their own sensations. A deep groan—a sound of intense pleasure and longing—escaped the throat of the man at the head of the table as he watched her move, watched her hands slide down across her body. The other couple moved apart, standing on each side of the table, their hands joining hers in intimate exploration. I watched, enviously, as the auburn-haired woman stretched forward across the torso on the table and pulled herself up, straddling the blond woman. Leaning forward, her long hair shining in the night's heat, she smiled a playful smile as she looked into the eyes of her friend.

From my vantage point the scene was breathtaking. The light from the kitchen created a glistening silhouette of the women as their erect nipples touched sweetly. It became apparent that the dark-haired woman was quite athletic as she began a slow circular movement with her breasts, teasing and caressing, arching her back. I watched as the nipples of the blond were flicked and pressed repeatedly until they became rigid and another moan of pleasure escaped her lips. Slowly the woman on top lowered herself onto the blond, her large breasts now fully in contact. She stretched her neck forward reaching into a deep kiss, which was hungrily met and returned.

Watching all of this was more than I could take. Feeling a bit light-headed, I leaned against the doorway to steady myself. But the wooden door frame was old, and as I cautiously moved, to my horror it creaked loudly.

And they heard me! In the quiet of the night they had heard me! I shrunk back into the shadow, but it was too late. I was mortified that I'd been discovered, that I'd disturbed their intimacy. "Oh no!" I thought, as the man at the foot of the table turned toward the doorway where I stood, petrified with fear, in the shadows.

With long strides, he came to me quickly. I was frightened, but he looked me up and down and his face broke into a huge grin. "If you are planning to join our chocolate-tasting," he said, "you are overdressed." My mouth fell open in disbelief. "Come on in!" he invited me with a flourish and, on shaky legs, I followed him into the warm kitchen. What else could I do?