Why I Love Track Practice Ch. 1

Story Info
College guy is caught with trackmate's panties.
1.3k words
4.37
85.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another day of track, I'm a junior and I've been doing track for a while and there's one thing I love about practice. My team is coed and we all stretch together at the beginning of practice. I always manage to seat myself across from girls in short shorts so I can try to see up their shorts and catch a glimpse of their panties. Up till now I've been very careful about not getting caught but I still have gotten quite a few good peaks. There is one particular girl I always make sure I am across from. Her name was Erin. She was a tiny girl only about 5' 2" with blonde hair that she keeps pulled back in a cut little ponytail. She is petite but it fits her body with her slender tanned legs. I think she is so cute with her little upturned nose and innocent smile.

I come to the circle to stretch and see that Erin is wearing very short green shorts that have rather large leg holes. This will give me some nice views, my cock is already twitching. We all go through our standing stretches quickly and now we sit down to continue our stretches. As we sit I catch my first peek up her shorts. She is wearing white cotton panties with blue stripes. The call to do the hurdle stretch was called out and she stuck her leg forward and started to bend forward. I could clearly see up her shorts and was admiring the view of her cute little panties when I caught her eye. She had seen me! I turned away quickly and pretended nothing happened.

Then I heard it, the call to do the butterfly stretch, I couldn't help my self, I had to look. I turn towards Erin she looks so adorable. I follow her toned legs down to up to her shorts where I see an amazing site. I can see her panties but more than that they fell forward a little and I can see her trimmed blonde hair on her sweet mound. My dick starts to swell in my shorts, I can hardly contain myself. Thoughts of tasting her untouched pussy racing through my mind. I stared for so long, there's no way she didn't see me.

Soon after we were all outside starting our run. I had to go for a long run but I still had the thoughts of Erin in my head and running with a hard on was proving uncomfortable. I sneak off into the school thinking I'll go into the bathroom and jerk off real quick when I see the girls' locker room. Ideas started racing in my head, no one is around, and I can sneak in and out real quickly. I dart into the locker room, which locker is Erin's? I look for a minute for anyway to know and I see her bag on the ground. I open her bag and I can smell her perfume, I start searching through when I find what I've been looking for. I pick up a pair of white cotton panties with pink flowers on them, just like her to be so cute. I bring them to my face and I can smell her sweet sex on the crotch. At this point I'm ready to explode before I even touch myself. What was that? I hear a noise so I quickly leave and go back outside when I see everyone returning.

Practice is over and I'm heading out, I can't wait till I get home to jerk off with Erin's panties. I hear a voice behind me "Hey John!" it was Erin's. I turn around.

"Yeah?"

"Can I get a ride home?"

"Yeah sure lets go." On the way to my car was talk about nothing really, I'm kind of nervous she is going to say something about today but I'm excited I get to drive her home. We get to my car and she climbs in.

About half way to her house she says rather loudly "WHATS THIS?"

"Huh?" I say without looking over

"These are my underwear!" My face went flush, they must have fallen out of my pocket. "What the hell are you doing with them?"

"Uh are you sure they didn't fall out of your bag?"

"I watched them fall out of your pocket you perv!"

I'm really screwed now. "I'm sorry its just that before I could see up your shorts when we were stretching and it was driving me wild. So when everyone was running I went into the locker room and took them from your bag. It's just that you're so cute and they've been so close to you."

Just then I felt her hand on my leg, what was going on?

"I saw you staring at me during stretching I gotta admit it made me kind of hot. Would you like to stare at me a little more?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I turn to look at her just as she is pulling down her shorts. Her panty-covered mound makes my cock instantly rock solid. The cotton panties clung to her and I could see her mound pushing bulging out a little. I wasn't sure but I though I saw a wet spot forming on her crotch.

"I'm having trouble driving with you like that."

:"Why don't you pull over then?" she says. I pull the car right over, luckily we are on a back road so I didn't have to worry. "What were you going to do with my panties?"

"I was thinking about rubbing my cock all over them and then jerk off and come in the crotch right where your cunt would be." I look down at her crotch to see the wet spot grow a little.

"Well that doesn't sound too bad. If you do it right now I won't tell anyone about this." She didn't' have to tell me twice I pulled out my cock and start rubbing her soft panties on my hard prick. I pull the panties up to my face to smell her. I pull them away and see her rubbing her pussy through her panties, the wet spot is huge. I start pumping quicker and then she pulls her panties aside and slides a finger into her tight virgin cunt. Her cunt grips hard around her finger as it disappears in and out of her dripping slot.

"I'm going to cum" I say as I pull the crotch of her panties toward my prick to come in.

"Not those panties, cum in the ones I'm wearing." She slides toward me and pulls the soaked crotch of her panties away from her. I placed my cock on the crotch, I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy. I unload stream after stream of cum into her panties. Then Erin rubs her panties into her crotch. "You're cum is so hot and creamy on my pussy, it feels so good, I'm gonna . .. . " Right then she started shaking and cumming like I couldn't believe.

"Alright can you take me home now?" She said in a normal voice. I drive her home and as we approach her house she takes off her panties licks them clean and drops them on my lap. "You can keep these" she says with a wink as she gets dressed. I just smiled.

We pull up to her house and she hops out of my car and starts running up to her house, half way up she turns around and says "Thanks for the ride, maybe you can give me ride tomorrow."

"I can't wait." I then raced home where I jerked off many times in her panties. Needless to say, I can't wait till tomorrow.