Why I Never Stalked Tatiana Maslany

Story Info
Just a little Orphan Black fan friction with the series star.
3k words
3.82
10.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smutnut
smutnut
165 Followers

Times were tough so I took a job as a security guard. It was film set security work which means you're basically a scarecrow for film production companies for insurance purposes. It might have been a big deal to some people, especially the younger naïve newcomers to Hollywood who might have seen it as a springboard to something bigger and better, but I had been around the block more than once so I knew that most low paying Hollywood jobs led to other low paying Hollywood jobs. The job was really beneath me.

To make matters worse I wasn't even in Hollywood; I was up in Canada. Most film shoots these days are shot in other areas besides California. Other states and countries entice film makers with better tax incentives than California does. My incentive for taking such a lowly job and relocating was staying out of jail. There was a warrant out on me in the Los Angeles area. Someone I knew got me in touch with a guy who did fake Canadian identities, got me all the documentation and even gave me a little work history. I was hoping for something a little better than security guard, but I couldn't very well put down my actual trade and hope to stay clear of law enforcement. I went with what was available. I knew how to make real money on my own anyway.

So there I was relieving some production company rent-a-cop who told me all I had to do on this job was stay awake and not let anyone on the set that didn't belong there. As he walked me around the set, he pointed out a very special cast trailer and told me that it belonged to the star of the show Tatiana Maslany. They were filming this series called Orphan Black. From what I understood, it was some type of series thriller about cloning. Anyways, I Googled the actress just to check out what she looked like. She was of course a hot little brunette with a tight taught body.

After the guard I relieved left, I decided to walk around the set and make sure everything was locked and secured before doing exactly what I wasn't supposed to do, and that would be climbing back into my personal vehicle and catching up on some sleep until the sun came up - nothing like getting paid to sleep. About an hour after sunrise, I would be the one being relieved.

As I walked by Tatiana's trailer I heard this noise coming from inside. It sounded exactly like someone trying to scream for help through a gag. I burst into the trailer and low and behold there was Tatiana Maslany tied to the bed. Actually just her ankles were tied. Her wrists were actually handcuffed. There was a cuff for each wrist but whoever did this to her must not have had enough cuffs for her feet because they used nylon stockings pulled down to her ankles and then wrapped around the bed posts.

It was actually quite an erotic sight, this hot little young actress whom I had just Googled all bound and tied to the bed by her wrists and ankles. She had nothing on but skimpy undergarments. She was even squirming against her restraints, wiggling and humping at the air with her hips like she was beyond horny. I Googled her one more time just to make certain it really was her. She started to get all excited trying to speak to me through her gag.

I moved to her bedside and pulled her gag out of her mouth and down under her chin so she could tell me what she had to say. "You're Tatiana Maslany, the star of this show, aren't you? Who the hell did this to you?"

"The producers did it," she said. "And I'm not Tatiana; I'm one of her clones, Rafaella. I'm her sex clone. I do all her sex scenes. I've been scientifically genetically designed to only care about sex."

I laughed and started looking around for the hidden camera. "Okay. This is very funny. Do they do this to all the new guys?"

"Look, asshole. This is no joke. Tatiana has tons of clones. That's why everyone thinks she's such a good actress. No one actress could do that many different roles in one series and pull them all off with the quality she does. They have actual clones for each character. Tatiana hasn't even ever been in the show even once. She just goes on interviews and makes award speeches."

"Even if this was in the slightest way possibly true, why did they bring you in here and tie you to the bed?"

"The producers have this sex scene to film tomorrow. They like to keep me horny before a sex scene, but not too horny or I can't concentrate on the scene. Normally I'm fucking on and off all day long, but before a sex scene they like me to fuck only a few times a day. There's supposed to be this fuck boy that comes around every couple hours to tap my ass, but I haven't seen him in almost a full day. I can't wait until tomorrow to get off in my sex scene. I need to get off now. So what do you say, you up for eating some pussy and maybe tossing me a fuck or two?"

"I don't know. Won't I be messing with the integrity of the show?"

"I just told you, the show has no integrity. It's all scientifically reproduced. Even the scripts are written by computer."

"Damn, Hollywood is as dirty as I thought. Glad I never got involved with them and decided to be a lowly security guard of my own free will and choice. Still though.., chick as hot as you, I could end up falling in love with you or something."

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Right now all I care about is your lips and your tongue.., or your fingers.., or something. Come on, Man, I'm going out of my fucking mind here. You have no idea how hard it is to be a scientifically engineered nymphomaniac who only cares about sex and getting off."

I felt really bad for the poor girl squirming around like someone put itching powder in her panties, probably marking up her wrists on the handcuffs. She looked like she wasn't used to going without cock for any actual length of time. Plus all that squirming and wiggling she was doing was giving me a boner that could harpoon a whale.

"Okay, I'll do it," I said. I started to climb on top of her while at the same time unfastening and unzipping my pants.

"Hold on there, Tiger," she said. "You're acting a little too excited to last as long as I'm going to need you to last."

"Don't worry. We'll do it a few times."

"Still you better start off with your mouth or your fingers. I want to get off before you do and then you're no good for anything. I have a lot of endurance being a scientifically genetically engineered nymphomaniac sex clone."

"Don't worry about me. I ain't never left a girl wanting in my entire life." It was only a little bit of a lie.

"Still," she said. "I'd feel a whole lot better if we started out with a whole lot of foreplay first."

Damn! Even clone bitches had to come at me with all that foreplay bullshit. Anyways, I knew it was probably better to do things the way she wanted. Maybe if I was good, she'd fire her present fuck boy and I could get this as a regular gig. Maybe she could even hook me up with other actresses, or at least some of those other Tatiana clones. They'd probably be a lot easier to satisfy being scientifically genetically engineered for other things besides sex.

I aimed to really satisfy this horny bitch. I reached down between her legs with my fingers and pulled her panties aside. There was a pond I could have drowned in leaking out of her pussy. She was so wet. I began rubbing my fingers over her pussy lips and rubbing her clit until she was screaming out. I'd like to think it was my talented hands that brought her off so quickly, but in all honesty, that's just how horny this scientifically genetically engineered slut was.

Next I decided I'd give her some of my talented tongue. Shit, if my tongue didn't make her spread the word around Hollywood and pick me up some extra dough, nothing would. I mean if I could make a scientifically genetically engineered sex clone orgasm, who couldn't I make cum? Then again, if she were a selfish bitch she might not tell anyone so she could keep me all to herself. I probably shouldn't over do it with my skills, I thought.

I had to untie her ankles to get her legs free enough for me to bury my face between her legs. I looked for the keys to unlock the handcuffs on her wrists, but I couldn't find them, and to tell the truth I was kind of happy. I kind of liked her all locked up and at my mercy. Plus she didn't seem to want me to take the time to really search around for the handcuff keys anyway.

"Fuck the keys. You're going to fuck my pussy, not my hands!" She sounded all hot and bothered and getting more out of control the longer I took. "That is after you bring me off a couple dozen times with that tongue of yours."

I went back to work on her pussy, licking and lapping her crotch with my tongue. Her pussy just poured star juice and Hollywood lady cum down into her ass crack. Not that, that mattered; I wasn't a star fucker. I licked up and down her swollen pussy lips and nibbled her clit and even ran my tongue down into her ass crack. I tongue punched her brownie a few times. Then I drilled my tongue up deep into her shit chute while drilling her sloppy pussy with my fingers, first one, then two, then three... I thought about making a fist and pushing that into her. I had her screaming out first one orgasm, then two, then three...

"God, your pussy tastes great," I told her.

"Less talk; more tongue," she demanded!

Damn, I thought, what a slave driving bitch. I wondered what the real Tatiana was like getting her pussy eaten.

"That's it, keep eating my pussy! Work that tongue!" She was driving her heels into my back now, squashing my face between her thighs. I worked my face deep into her dripping wet sloppy snatch. I slurped and slobbered on her pussy while she had orgasm after orgasm over and over. She was a squirter. She sprayed me with mess after mess. I worked my tongue until it was sore. I worked my fingers in and out of both her pussy and her asshole. It was hard enough satisfying a natural nymphomaniac, but one engineered by science just for fucking was nearly impossible. Nevertheless I gave it my best shot and she seemed to appreciate my efforts.

Every now and then, we would pause and she seemed to need the rest as much as I did. One time when we were resting and she just lay there panting, I felt it a perfect moment to pop the question.

"How's about you let me try giving you a good fucking now, sweetheart?" I asked.

"You really want to blow this thing good thing we have going?"

Good thing?! I was doing all the work! You'd think she was the real Tatiana Maslany or something. What a bitch! They say that it's better to never meet your heroes and idols in real life. Not that I gave a shit. I wasn't some fan boy star fucker or anything. But I guess you could add their clones to that list as well.

"If I let you fuck me, you're not going to be one of those guys who just roll over and fall asleep after you cum are you? I mean after you bust your nut, I expect you to get right back to business and finish what you've been doing for me up to now. I don't care how messy you make me down there. Okay?"

Now, what I should have said was 'Look, bitch, you're tied to a bed. I'm not some fucking star fucker. I'm not even a fan. I don't care how much these other guys kiss your ass. I'm going to do whatever I want to you the way I want to do it and you're going to like it. And then I'm going to think up some other stuff to do to you that I haven't even thought of yet. And you're going to like that too.'

But instead what I said was, "Okay."

Then she said, "Promise."

"I promise," I promised.

"Fine," She said. "Go for it."

I was so happy I thought I was going bust my nut right there. I finished unfastening and unzipping my pants and worked them down. I had to calm down because I was getting my pants all tangled moving too quickly. It had nothing to do with this being Tatiana Maslany's sex clone. I would have felt the way about any super hot nymphomaniac tied to the bed begging me to fuck her.

After I got it back under control, I placed the tip of my hard cock over her wet pussy hole and just dipped the head in between her pussy lips like I was testing swimming pool water with my toes. She squirmed and moaned like she was in pain. She rose up with her hips to try and suck my cock into her fuck hole and I pulled back to tease her, keeping just the tip of my cock in her exactly where I wanted it. She groaned in frustration, and I dipped into her again a little deeper.

"Stop teasing me, you fucking prick! Give it to me, you bastard!"

"You'll get it when I'm good and ready, bitch," I laughed. "If only your fans could see you now begging a lowly security guard to fuck you." I was taking control now. I pushed inside of her a little deeper and started thrusting. Her pussy gripped me like she had pussy muscles I didn't know existed. Probably they didn't unless you were a clone. Tatiana's hot pussy felt like a hand, my hand to be specific, only much better of course.

"I told you I'm not her," Tatiana's clone said as if she was reading my mind.

How funny, I thought - clone jealousy. This pussy was the exact duplicate of Tatiana's hot pussy. I started thrusting harder and deeper and faster and she squirmed up to meet my thrusts with her own. Her pussy made sloppy squishing sounds as my cock drilled in and out of her. I kept holding back as long as I could trying to slow down each time I thought I might cum, but finally I couldn't take it any longer. My cock twitched and started to squirt jets of cum into her hot wanting scientifically genetically engineered nymphomaniac pussy.

"Remember, you promised not to roll over and go to sleep on me," Tatiana's sex clone reminded.

I remembered, but like all guys after they get what they want, despite my promise, I rolled right over and went to sleep. It wasn't easy with her screaming in my ear. Or was it? Actually it was a lot easier than it should have been. I actually don't think I could have been asleep that long before her voice woke me up. I wasn't sure if she had kept screaming the whole time I had been sleeping or went to sleep herself and started up again. Her voice was much harsher than when it had put me to sleep which was a little surprising. "You bastard! You prick! What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" The sound faded in and out the way a dream often blends in with reality as you are starting to awaken.

Like I said I thought I was going to bust my nut the second I entered her, but I didn't. It took me at least a few seconds. As I opened my eyes, there she was standing there screaming, the real Tatiana. Well, the one that gave the interviews and accepted the awards anyway. She wasn't alone either. There were a ton of people with her - producers, actors, police, people that worked for the same security company I worked for, and even just nosey bystanders that just worked menial jobs on the production but wanted to see what was going on.

There I was lying in Tatiana Maslany's bed in her production trailer with my pants down around my ankles and cum shots all over her sheets. The Tatiana sex clone was long gone, as were the handcuffs that had held her to the bed. The police didn't want to hear my side of the story and the courts were just as bad. Obviously they were all working together to cover up this Hollywood cloning thing.

They charged me with stalking, and a bunch of other sick ass sex crimes. Stalking? I didn't even know who this broad was! When I tried to tell them that, they pulled out some DVD's they say they found in my apartment of that Orphan Black series and tossed those in my face. Obviously Hollywood planted them there. And then there were some other older charges the police originally framed me with that made me have to take off to Canada in the first place, something to do with some other actress.

Like I need to stalk some Hollywood actress... They come to me... I can make these bitches cum! Just ask Tatiana Maslany's scientifically genetically engineered nymphomaniac sex clone.

smutnut
smutnut
165 Followers