Why Leili Hates Witches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A familiar tentacle appeared and began to trace itself across Leili's body. The tip nibbled at her nipples and slid slowly down her belly. As Kierdis thrusted vigorously into Leili's womb the wriggling mass of the tentacle peeled the hood away from Leili's clitoris and bit down hard on the nub. Leili's back arched against the restraining tentacles as she climaxed. The motion caused Kierdis' manhood to slip out of her. The large tentacle immediately positioned itself to enter her. Kierdis reached out and snatched the throbbing phallus in a rough grip.

"That... is not... for you!" Kierdis growled. Every other tentacle froze in place except for the wriggling tentacle poised at Leili's lower lips. The organ writhed in a frantic attempt to wrest itself free and bury itself in Leili's womb, but Kierdis clutched the tentacle with an iron grip and held it fast. Like a stallion being tamed, the tentacle gradually ceased its struggles. Kierdis released the prod and shoved himself back inside Leili, who gasped in the throes of another orgasm as he entered. The tight, forceful grips of the tentacles immediately began to clasp Leili in a gentle, caressing hold. Kierdis' dominion over them reestablished, the tentacles now cooperated with his thrusting rhythm. The large tentacle obediently pushed itself slowly into Leili's rear, allowing her to feel the wriggling pleasure of each tiny bump.

Kierdis raised Leili into his arms as he pleasured her from every angle. The two kissed, passionately entwining their tongues together as Leili was brought to climax again and again before Kierdis released himself inside her womb. Passionately embracing each other in the grass, Leili finally found time to say what she wanted.

"I love you." She panted with her forehead against his.

"I love you too." Kierdis said, holding her to him.

Leili stared into Kierdis' deep blue eyes as they locked with her crimson ones. There was so much left unsaid, but it didn't matter. Their bodies pressed together, the passionate kisses they exchanged, the forlorn need for each other these two people without a place in the world had. These were all that mattered between them. Leili almost felt stupid for not seeing it before.

"Hello?" A muffled voice interrupted their sexual reverie. One of the engorged tentacles Kierdis had hacked off was wriggling as the acolyte inside struggled. "Mistress Erila? This doesn't feel like a dimension of eternal orgasms. Is everything alright? Helloooo? Mistress? Lord Raepalus? Anyone?"

"We should go." Kierdis said matter of factly. Noticing the disappointed look that crossed Leili's face, he planted a kiss on her cheek. "Don't worry, I've got an idea."

With that, Kierdis' tentacles reached out and collected their clothes and weapons, wrapping them all into a neat bundle. Without pulling out, Kierdis wrapped his arms around Leili and used his tentacles to move them through the trees without touching the ground.

"If we don't leave a trail to follow, we should be safe at the cottage. Snow will have filled in the old tracks by now." Leili guided Kierdis back to the cottage with her location spell and true to his words, the way back to the cottage was clear of tracks as Kierdis tiptoed through the snow on slender stalks that left no trace in the deep packed white. Shivering from the cold, the two slipped inside the cottage to find a warm interior with a hearty fire and a cooking meal. A note from the witch was written in the floor telling them that the food would be ready when they were done having fun.

"What in the..." Kierdis started, but was interrupted as Leili turned his chin and gave him a hungry kiss.

"Later." She said simply. Kierdis pushed her up against the wall in answer, his manhood swelling within her as he began to pump vigorously. His tentacles prodded and pinched at Leili's breasts while his hands spread her rear apart for the return of the rear tentacle. Leili moaned loudly as it entered her again, each bump wriggling to emphasize the sensation. Kierdis exploded in her a second time, but didn't even slow his pace as he plunged himself into Leili's deepest parts. Twice more, Kierdis released his seed before his pace slackened.

The grips of the tentacles were simply for support at this point. Leili bit her lip in a smile as an idea came to her. As Kierdis slid out, she performed a cartwheel in the air. The tentacles held her in the air but left her the slack to pull herself forward and seize Kierdis' penis between her lips. The heady scent of Kierdis' musk and her own fluids filled Leili's senses and drove her into a hungry pace.

"Wait! I can't..." Kierdis started. As Leili took him deep into her throat his protest stopped short. A shudder ran through his body and tentacles alike as Leili ran her tongue around his head. With one hand she reached around to pinch his rump. The other tickled his balls and taint delicately while she brought him back to rigor. She giggled as he shuddered again. "Two can play at that game." Kierdis said as he nibbled at Leili's exposed clit.

Leili jerked reflexively as another orgasm ran through her. Her legs wrapped around Kierdis' head and she could feel him sucking down the juices she leaked. As she sucked harder on Kierdis' manhood, he let loose with another load of sperm in reply. Both of them gasped and coughed as the tentacles spun Leili back to her feet. Another idea occurred to Leili as she noted how obedient the tentacles had become as Kierdis took her. Leili reached out to cup Kierdis' face in her hands. "Put the tentacles away. Mark every one of my holes with your cock and show them who's boss."

Kierdis smiled as his tentacles immediately retracted into him. With one smooth motion he twirled Leili around in his arms and bent her over. Leili was worried that she would be disappointed with Kierdis' member after the large, textured expanse of the tentacle had used it. She needed to put on a good show of satisfaction to let the errant phallus' know that Kierdis was the alpha male amongst them. Kierdis began prodding her anus, and Leili was shocked to find the sensation was not only exciting, but far and away better than the tentacle. While the tentacle was textured and mobile, it couldn't compare to the rigid, hot, throbbing of Kierdis' rod impaling her in all it's masculine glory. Leili's moans were real and uncontrollable as her rear was pummeled.

Kierdis' prediction about not shivering in their sleep proved to be true as the two ate their meal in the nude to cool down before climbing inside their sleeping roll. Warm and sated, in every sense, the two slept comfortably in each others arms. Waking the next day the snow had piled up outside, and the two decided to wait for the sun to melt away the worst of it. Leili sat happily in Kierdis' lap as he stirred the coals to life.

"Looks like you two did just fine last night." Said the witch as she walked in carrying more firewood. She stacked the pile with the rest and turned to smile at them, then abruptly turned around. "Woah, naked. You guys are very,very, naked."

"Oh good, for a minute there I thought I might not get my privacy violated by a fortune teller." Leili said as Kierdis drew their blanket around them. "Thanks for all the help last night."

"You're welcome." The witch said sneaking a glance, then turning around once she knew it was okay.

"I was being facetious. Why didn't you come fight if you knew what was going to happen? An extra wand could have solved that fight before things got out of hand." Leili said with her usual expression of distaste for the witch peering through her strands of red hair.

"Wait. You guys knew what was going on?" Kierdis said scratching his blue hair in confusion.

"I am merely here to make sure things proceed as they always have." The violet haired version of Leili said with a slight bow. "This is your story after all. Prince Kierdis needed the opportunity to assert himself over his passenger, as well as learn what is at stake. Feel his chest if you would."

Leili pressed her back against Kierdis' chest. She could feel the taut muscles that resisted six times gravity behind his coarse chest hair and sweat covered skin. His heart thudded behind her at a steady, strong rhythm. In spite of their company, she felt her lips curling upwards in a smile.

"Only one heartbeat, right?" The witch asked.

"Yes." Leili responded.

"That's how you know Kierdis is the one in control. He will need you again, so remember what to do. My liege, remember your feelings as you claimed what is yours from the usurper inside you." The purple haired woman explained.

"I will. How do you know my name?" Kierdis asked.

"The same way you will know mine. Farewell, I have somewhere I must be." With that the witch conjured a broom from thin air and flew out of the room.

"That didn't explain anything." Kierdis said with a disappointed look.

"And yet, we'll probably feel stupid when we learn what she meant." Leili said. "On a more pressing note..." Leili stood up and turned, giving Kierdis an excellent view of every inch of her naked body. "we have some privacy again." Kierdis smiled as he rose to embrace his lover.

As the sun burned off the worst of the snow covering the stone track through the valley, two figures could be seen walking hand in hand, speaking of the meaningless things that were often so important to those in love. The elevated observer would have had an excellent view of this heartwarming scene. As well as a good view of some idiot who froze to death on the top of the mountain last night. What a moron.

12