Why Leili Hates Witches Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eye was not without its defenses. Where eyelids would normally be, a set of needle like fangs snapped over the eye, making plain that they would defend the misplaced organ. Kierdis payed them no heed and snatched the eye firmly, even as the teeth gnashed at him. With a determined grunt, Kierdis yanked at the eye, and ripped it from the flesh. The blood gushed from the slit, but a stubborn vein held fast as Kierdis separated the eye from the rest. Kierdis relinquished his death grip on the stalk of his tentacle and grabbed the vein itself. Slowly, grunting in pain the whole way, Kierdis pulled at the vein, drawing more and more of the other out of him. The parasite resisted the whole way, barbed teeth grew along the vein as it was drawn out, as other grotesque parodies of organs were drawn out of the gaping wound, teeth and claws chewed at his hands as Kierdis resolutely continued. Finally, an enlarged, diseased looking heart was drawn, still beating, from his body. The wretched organ grew a rotten toothed mouth and began to shout.

"MINE! FUCK! YOU! KILL! EAT! CUT! TEAR! HATE! HATE! HATE!" The organ screeched with a voice that sounded how rubbing one's face with sandpaper felt.

"Feelings mutual." Kierdis replied as he threw the beating, screaming heart onto the ground and unceremoniously stomped on it hard. There was a grotesque splat as the organ split in two under Kierdis' boot. The two halves squirted more blood than something of their size could possibly contain as they continued beating, jumping along with every beat until both had disappeared into either end of the passage. Kierdis weakly pumped his fist in the air as he turned to Leili.

"Leili, I..." Kierdis stopped as he beheld Leili passed out on the ground. A pale and horrified expression on her face indicated that she had fainted at some point during Kierdis' DIY surgery.

"Yeah." Kierdis said as he staggered backwards into the cave wall and slid down it into a pained looking sprawl. "That's about right."

***

"WE DID IT!" The youngest witch shouted joyfully. She punctuated her jubilation by embracing the slightly older witch and excitedly jumping up and down. The other witch began jumping along with her, lifting the young girl high as they leaped.

"We really did it!" She exclaimed, tears of joy streaming down her face. The oldest witch embraced both the younger versions.

"It's finally over..." The oldest witch looked happier than the other two combined, her face scrunched up in a smile so wide it had to hurt a little. The three purple haired multi aged versions of the same woman sat laughing with joy, and crying with relief that their ordeal was over. None of them noticed the fourth person walking towards them from the cave until the newcomer spoke.

"Not quite..." Said the elderly woman. The three younger witches jerked in surprise as they beheld their new guest. She was old, but stately. Her hair was faded to a whitened lavender and her figure was thin but sturdy, it was easy to tell she had been a strong woman back in her day. The years hanging on her frame did nothing to diminish the graceful presence of a woman who was used to being in control. Her eyes still shone a deep violet and gazed at the younger versions of her own body with a knowing expression. The three younger witches each had the uncomfortable feeling that this was what Leili felt like when they talked to her. The old woman hefted a jar into the teenage witch's arms. "Hold that for me would you?"

"Uh sure, what is i... EEK!" The teenager nearly dropped the jar when she saw what was inside. One half of the still beating heart that Kierdis had ripped from himself throbbed in the jar.

"Careful with that please, the other two drop it all the time." The elderly witch said with more than a little annoyance in her voice.

"So we failed then? The cycle just keeps going?" The woman witch said in anguish. The child witch began to sniffle, quickly building towards a full blown wail.

"Oh hush!" The old witch wrapped her youngest compatriot in a matronly embrace, gently patting the young girl's head. "Have your memories changed? Do you remember failing? No, right? So stop wallowing in self pity, and stop scaring yourself."

All three of the younger witches searched their memories to see if there were any changes, but everything was how it had been. They all calmed down a little, except for the teen witch who was still holding the heart jar as far away from herself as possible. The old witch summoned a broom that had seen better days from thin air. She began working a major spell with the same effort one might expend on stirring soup.

"Now pull yourself together. This next part depends entirely on your actions. Let your parents have their fun while they can." As the old witch said this, a magic circle encompassed the group. With a blinding flash, they disappeared into the darkness of the moonless night.

***

"Yeeeees! More! Keep going!" The raven haired beauty shouted as he spent his seed within her again.

While she was apparently having a grand time, he wasn't sure what was going on anymore. The Goblin fuck-fumes had his head swimming as he had advanced into the cave. When his head cleared, his manhood was stuffed into the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Dead goblins were lying everywhere. His pants were ripped to the point they were useless for their intended purpose and soaked with the repeated discharges of their coupling. Something completely grotesque had bounced through the cave into the deeper chambers a moment ago, and to top it all off, his erection would not subside no matter how much he came.

His partner didn't seem to mind as she shoved her tongue down his throat and kept thrusting her hips. That being said, he was starting to worry about her. She was so adamant on getting off that she didn't seem to notice how much she was bleeding from where the ropes had been tied on her wrists and ankles. Girls seemed to be sensitive about scars from what he knew. She was also wheezing and constantly out of breath. While she looked to be in good shape, he was reminded of a horse being driven too hard. She also didn't seem concerned that he was dumping a significant percentage of his juices directly into her womb. This had concerned him at first, but the solution was simple. He had come here to save and protect her anyway, the assignment had simply become a permanent one. He liked simple solutions. His father had always taught him to keep things simple, and his father had always been right. That being said, if he was to spend his life with this woman he had to keep her alive. That meant helping her calm down before she fucked herself to death.

Slowly, he began to shift positions. She clung to him and tried to keep thrusting, but he gently laid her on her back in the soft sand of the cave. Her hands were still bound together, making it easy for him to hold both of them in place with one of his own massive hands. She was still squirming about, as though going crazy from the lack of stimulation, so he began to pump into her again. With slow, deliberate strokes, he worked into an easy rhythm that soon had her panicked need for sex calmed down. As she lay, breathing in time with him entering and exiting, her reason seemed to seep back into her face. Soon she was languidly moaning as he gouged her womb as gently as he could. Her golden eyes met his mossy green ones and she spoke in a calm voice.

"I don't even know your name, but I want to stay like this forever."

"Burk." He replied, eyes locked with hers.

"Erila." She said with a smile.

"I'm taking you for my own." Burk said as he leaned down to plant a gentle kiss on her lips. She tightened around him as he did, the sudden pressure causing him to release into her womb yet again. They stayed locked together like that as he flowed into her. Her hands squeezing his as her lips trembled against his. As he hesitantly removed his lips from hers, she smiled warmly, and closed her eyes. Burk caressed her face and felt her breath, steady and strong. With his other hand he felt her bosom and the calming heartbeat within. Grunting with satisfaction that his lover was simply sleeping and not passing, Burk removed his manhood from her. For a few moments he simply held her in his arms and watched her sleep, indulging in idle thoughts about the luck he must have used up to land such a beauty.

"Okay, now what?" Burk said to the empty cave. The urns burning incense for the goblin rituals had burned away the intoxicants long ago, and were in danger of guttering out and leaving him stranded in the dark. The goblin corpses were also, starting to stink now that he was not preoccupied with mating. "Time to go."

Gingerly he untied and wiped Erila's sleeping body down with clean rags in a pile of cloth the goblins had stolen from somewhere. Then he set about tying the laces to his pants in such a way as to keep the shredded garment on and tucked a bit of some other clean cloth in to cover himself. He wrapped Erila in a roll of silk from the pile and used some of the rope from the sordid ritual to tie her to his back and leave his hands free. Retrieving his war hammer, he left the chamber as the first brazier guttered out. Only a few candles remained burning to light his way out, but Burk could see the carnage caused by the other warriors he had left behind. Soon he bumped into the blue haired man he had hired for the job. He was coming back into the cave, his hands covered in bandages and his sword lashed into his wounded fist. Burk knew the guy was a fighter from the moment he saw him, he would have to keep him around. Good help was hard to find.

"What the hell happened to your pants?" Blue said.

"Later." Burk grunted. "Red?"

"She's fine, just passed out. Some kinda magic thing from the ritual. She warded us against it and dropped from the effort. I took her to the cave mouth before coming to get you." As the men spoke Burk helped blue undo the lashing and return his sword to its sheath. The two began walking out of the cave again. "You get the woman before things got nasty?"

Burk grunted an affirmative and turned so the blue haired man could see the face of his new companion as she peacefully slept against his back. Blue seemed shocked for a second, angry for another, and then finally resigned and disinterested as they exited the cave into the gray dawn light. Burk wondered what the facial expression gymnastics had been about.

"You know her?" Burk asked in a rare bout of genuine curiosity.

"Later." Blue said, clearly not in the mood to talk.

12