Why: Why Me, Again?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan then reached down and grabbed his, once again, hard cock and smacked me in the face with it. I felt a drop of precum hit my face, as I realized that he really intended to fuck me again. Dan was still smiling at me, as he said, "Your asshole should take my hard cock nice and easy, after Ben's monster has been inside you. I bet you even like it. I may even let you jerk your cock, as I pound that cute ass again. You can cum with my hard cock in your ass. Doesn't that sound nice, boy?"

I stuttered out, "No, I...I can't take this again. I won't be able to cum with either of you inside me, Sir."

Dan shrugged saying, "Suit yourself, boy. But I am going to fuck you again. Better that you accept that fact. Don't worry, by the time Ben and I get done with you, you will long for us to fill your ass with our hard cocks. I bet you even look forward to us fucking you. In fact, I bet you are looking forward to me fucking you right now. Don't worry, I will, boy. I think I'll come over here any time that I want to fuck your cute ass."

"I'll have you missing my cock in your ass, in no time. Just imagine how nice it will be when we have you nice a trained to love our hard cocks plunging into your ass."

I denied this, saying, "But I don't like being fucked in the ass, Sir. It hurts. Why would I want to do this again?"

Ben grunted from behind me, as he continued to thoroughly slam my ass, saying, "Oh, boy, you will be a nice and docile little fuck boy, when we get you trained properly. I know you don't like it when we take you, right now. But you will learn to love it when we have our way with your ass. All our boys over the years have learned to be good little boys when we shove our cocks up their tight asses."

I was terrified of what they intended for me. I couldn't fathom actually loving being ass raped by these two bikers. How could I grow to love this? It felt like I was being ripped apart. Ben stopped taunting me now and resumed his attention to fucking me ass. I felt every plunge of his cock head as it buried itself in my bowels. I knew what they said was probably true. At least the part of them fucking countless other boys over the years. I also was certain that they intended to fuck my ass as much as possible.

I wondered how often I would be subjected to such degradation of having them fuck my boy hole at their leisure. My only true was moving and having them loose interest in tracking me down again. I wondered if them finding me tonight was bad luck on my part or if they had actually searched me out just to fuck me again. I dropped my head onto Dan's lap in despair, as I realized that they had probably tracked me down. Could I be any safer somewhere else? Would they punish me worse if I tried to hide from them? I was lost to my inner thoughts as Ben continued to enjoy my ass.

Ben could now feel his orgasm drawing nearer. He smirked, as he began to grip my hips tighter and pull my asshole back and onto his cock, driving his massively hard monster deeper and deeper into my ass. I felt myself go limp over Dan's lap as I accepted that I was completely helpless. My asshole had been stretched so much, that it was no longer hurting to the extent as when they started. My body was still being pushed forward forcefully by Ben's hard thrusts, then pulled back into him once again. I felt my body moving forward and back with increasing speed, as Ben approached his orgasm.

Ben's balls began to pull up and his cock head's sensitivity increased. He was plunging his cock as deeply as he was able to now and he knew that soon he would flood my insides with his hot man seed. He smirked as he thought about how much fun he and Dan would have with me over the coming weeks and months. He knew that Dan would make fucking me ass a regular thing, probably several times a week. Ben preferred to use a boy once or maybe twice a week. That way the boy could recover from one hard ass fuck to the next.

Ben knew that if he fucked me as much as Dan would, then my asshole would soon be so stretched that the fun would be gone for them. Dan, on the other hand, could pound my ass as much as often as he wanted, with no long lasting effects, other than turning the me into a submissive little fuck boy, of course. Ben knew that Dan's sexual proclivities and over developed sex drive, caused him to fuck like a bunny. A leather clad, over sexed, boy raping, biker bunny.

Dan was already fantasizing about all the fun he would have with me. He was making plans for the next time, and numerous times after that. I was still limply laying bent over Dan's lap as Ben fucked my ass hard as he neared orgasm. I felt Ben's thrusts pick up speed, as he worked himself up to cumming. My moans had grown quieter, as I had been fucked to beyond exhaustion. Ben was really working my hole with determination. Ben knew that his second orgasm in so short of a time, was always powerful. I was in for a surprise at the power of it.

Ben felt his cock twitch, as his cock head grew even bigger. He then slammed his cock as deeply as he could and he half moaned half screamed. I was startled by the force of the plunge of Ben's cock, and screamed in surprise. I felt his cock head plunged far deeper than ever. I then felt a huge eruption deep inside me intestines, as Ben unloaded his massive amount of cum. I felt every spurt, as Ben spilled himself into my insides even deeper than Dan had. My face was contorted in pain and discomfort, as I felt Ben's huge cock head buried deeply in my bowels.

I felt Ben spray load after load deep inside me. He never stopped cumming. I began thinking that he was actually peeing inside me, judging my the amount of fluid being pumped into me. But I knew it was just his massive amount of man seed, that I was feeling. I finally sighed in relief, as I felt Ben's softening cock being withdrawn from my ass. Dan seemed to misinterpret my moan, saying, "Yeah, you like when we fill you with our man seed, don't you boy? You feel better now that you have hot cum pumped up your ass. That's the way a boy should feel. Always happy to have a man pump them full of hot cum. Makes you feel loved, doesn't it? Makes you feel whole."

I couldn't speak, which was probably a good thing. I doubt they wanted to hear, how much I really heated all of this. I felt relief that, at least for now, this assaulting of my ass was over. I simply whimpered, as I lay there exhausted. Ben pumped his softened cock a few more times in and out of my ass, to work out all of his excess cum. He then moaned as he let his cock slide out of my asshole. My asshole was slowly trying to close, but I felt I had been stretched too far. Now my asshole was gaping slightly as it attempted to shrink back to normal.

Ben flopped back onto the couch, as he caught his breath. I was breathing hard still, as I tried to fully relax. I tried to clinch my asshole shut, put only managed to tighten up a bit. My asshole was still gaping open. I hope that after tonight was over, that I would be able to get my asshole back to normal. I made a mental note to search the internet for ways to help me along. I was sure that male and female porn stars, hookers, and sluts probably had this same issue. I just hoped I could find a good source of useful information.

My thoughts were interrupted as Dan smacked my face with his hard cock. I looked up and immediately opened my mouth, thinking he wanted me to suck his cock. Instead Dan simply shook his head, saying, "Nope. Climb on up here, boy. I want you to ride this hard cock."

I hung my head, but began to rise up to my feet, as I whimpered out, "Yes, Sir."

I then climbed up on top of Dan, and guided my asshole down onto his rock hard cock. I am ashamed to admit that I moaned, as I felt my asshole easily accept his long hard cock. I guess anything felt better now that Ben's monstrously hard cock was out of me. I slid my asshole all the way down his cock and came to rest sitting on Dan's lap. I took a second to position myself properly and get used to this new setting. I hardly realized it, but without instruction I began to rock my hips back and forth working his hard cock in and out of my ass.

Dan and Ben both laughed at my immediate action, but said nothing as I continued to fuck myself on Dan's cock. My eyes were closed and my arms were around Dan's neck for added stability. I felt Dan grab my ass cheeks and help guide me to picking up the pace. Knew what was expected of me, so I simply complied and began to rock forward and back faster. My breathing was calmer now, as I was able to take this hard cock mush easier. I didn't realize it until I moaned loudly, but Ben had bent his head over and engulfed my cock.

I was shocked that I was moaning and groaning at the pleasure of his mouth on my now hardening cock. I continued to work my ass up and down Dan's hard cock. My moans and movement increased, as I learned that by moving my hips faster I could work not only my ass up and down Dan's cock faster, but also my cock in and out of Ben's mouth faster. I moaned at the pleasure of having my cock sucked. I began to work my hips as fast as I could, desperate for my own release.

Dan's hard cock in my ass was all but forgotten as I continued to work my cock in and out of Ben's mouth, as he sucked my cock greedily. This was the first time either of them had offered me any pleasure of my own, and I grasped it. Dan smirked as I rode his hard cock. He knew how much Ben loved to suck a boy's hard cock. Dan had never stooped to giving any pleasure to a boy, besides his own hard cock in a boy ass or mouth. Ben however had a taste for boy cock. Dan didn't understand that. In his mind, a boy was used for giving pleasure. Dan took what he wanted and gave only his cum. What did he care if the boy was happy, as long as he did what he was told?

Dan grunted as he felt his balls begin to tighten. He knew he would soon cum up my ass again. He was content to allow me to work his cock. I was in my own world. After taking Ben's monster cock up my ass, Dan's cock was a happy reprieve. I also felt a great pleasure coming from my prostate. Riding Dan's hard cock in this position caused his cock to stimulate my prostate with every thrust of my hips. I began to work my ass up and down faster, as my cock was also worked in and our of Ben's sucking mouth.

I felt my balls tighten and my asshole clinch, as I neared my orgasm. I hadn't cum for over a week. I had been so busy, that personal time had not been possible. This build up was now growing. The thought of warning Ben of my approaching orgasm crossed my mind, but I was worried he would stop. I was not about to risk him stopping, as he continued to suck me off. My hips had now reached a fevered pace of movement. I was moaning loudly as I neared my goal.

I threw my head back and moaned loudly as I felt my cock explode in a burst of cum. All of my muscles clinched. Dan was sent over the edge by my asshole clinching around his cock. He moaned loudly as he too began to cum. I felt the, now customary, feeling of Dan's hard cock filling my insides with his hard cum. I was a little surprised. I had completely forgotten about his cock in my ass, as I had worked towards my own orgasm. Ben was still moaning, as he sucked the last of my cum from my softening cock.

Ben was definitely an expert in sucking cock. I now collapsed against Dan's chest, as I came down from my post orgasm high. My breaths were coming in fast shallow gasps, as I attempted to calm myself. I concentrated on deep breaths to get myself under control. Ben had removed his mouth from my cock, and was now slowly stroking his massive hard cock. I felt Dan slowly lift me up and deposit me back on the floor on my knees, with my upper body laying across my couch.

I barely heard Dan, as he said to Ben, "He's all your's now, dude. I bet you can fuck him deep and hard now, and not hear a whimper out of him. Too bad. I love it when they beg and plead. Always makes me hard when a boy begs me not to fuck him."

Ben smirked as he stood up, and took up position behind me. He then sank to his knees and positioned his giant cock head at my gaping asshole. I was completely lost in my own world, as I felt Ben begin to push his cock into my ass. I was glad for all of the previous stretching of my asshole, because now I was able to take Ben's huge cock head without even wincing. Ben didn't start out slow this time. He simply shoved his cock in balls deep and fucked my ass deep and hard. I simply lay there, half way on the couch as Ben plunged his hard cock into my ass deeper and deeper. I felt the force of Ben's thrusts moving my upper body forward and back across the couch.

I just took it without complaint. I was beyond attempting to plead for mercy or struggle. Ben was moaning as he battered my stretched ass. Ben knew that my asshole would soon contract again, once I was no longer being stretched my such massive cocks. He smirked as he imagined the next time he would fuck me. He knew I would be nice and tight again. Ben also knew that Dan would be fucking my ass, as often as he could. Ben briefly wondered if they should come to an arrangement on who got to fuck me when. But that was a conversation for later.

Ben had a grip on my hips and was pulling my ass back to meet his hard thrusts, as he plunged his hard cock deep into my intestines. I was amazed and aghast that I had gotten used to being forcibly taken by these two leather clad biker rapists. I knew that this would probably not be the last time that they would pay me a visit. I felt my head droop as I realized that I had no choice in the matter. My parents would never pay for a new apartment unless I told them the truth, which I was too ashamed to do. I knew that I couldn't get a job and pay for a new apartment, I was too busy with school and the swim team. All of this was moot, because I doubted I could hide from these two anyways, they had already shown me that they could track me down.

I lay there in silence as I felt Ben continue to fuck my ass as hard and deep as he wanted to, knowing that until they got tired of me, I was going to have to relive this as often as they pleased. I felt a tear fall down my face as I came to the understanding that they enjoyed forcing me to submit to them far too much to let me go. I knew they intended for this to last an long as possible. Ben was oblivious to my inner ramblings, as he had now worked his cock into a good rhythm and was closing in on his next orgasm.

Dan had gotten dressed and was now rummaging around with my clothes for some reason, which I wouldn't find out until later. I was consoled with the fact that at least tonight was almost over. Ben was now really working my ass, as he thrust his hard cock as deep as he could. I heard his grunts and groans increase in volume as I guessed he was nearing his next orgasm. I quietly sighed, as I continued to lay there and take it up the ass.

Ben was working his cock so deep, hard, and fast. He wanted to really work my ass. He knew that this was his last orgasm before they left, and he wanted to fuck me as hard as he could. My eyes had started to glaze over, after my recent realizations about my situation. I heard a deep guttural grunt come from my throat every time Ben would slam his cock deep into me. I was surprised when I realized absentmindedly that the sound was actually coming from me. It wasn't a moan of pleasure or pain, but every time I felt that huge cock shoved being shoved deep into my insides my exhale came out as a loud grunt.

Ben was completely focused now, as he felt a familiar tighten of his balls. He then slammed his cock head into my ass as deeply as he could. I let out a loud grunt, as I felt his cock plunge into my bowels. I felt the now customary flood of hot cum erupting into my insides, as Ben drowned my intestines. I was still lying there limply, as Ben continued to pump his cock in and out of my ass desperate to milk all of his man seed into me. I continued to lay across my couch and take what Ben gave me.

With a final grunt of satisfaction, Ben let his softened cock slide out of my asshole. I felt a relief, as I was now completely free of that massive cock. Ben began to stand up and get dressed. I fell exhausted onto my floor in a heap, as I panted and got myself back together. I watched as Ben dressed himself, like nothing had even happened. Ben looked pointedly at Dan, and Dan seemed to answer an unspoken question with a brief nod. They then looked at me and smirked, as Dan said, "Well, boy, It's been loads of fun, but now we gotta go."

Ben and Dan then walked to the door and started to leave, when Ben turned to me said, "Don't worry, boy. We'll let ourselves out. See you soon."

They then left and shut the door behind them. I continued to lay on the floor, as I tried to grasp what I was to do next. I finally got up and went to my bathroom. I took a hot shower, and sighed as I felt the hot water flowing over me. I kept waiting fearfully for them to return, but they seemed to actually be gone. I got out of the shower and dried off. I put on a pair of boxers and collapsed into my bed. I was asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow. I woke several times throughout the remainder of the night and nervously looked around my bed room, still expecting to find at least one of my attackers had returned. But I was still alone...