Why Me? Ch. 02-03

Story Info
She is punished.
1.6k words
4.23
250.5k
57

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on the floor of the van, panting softly as I adjusted to the sensations coursing through me. The van had turned off the main road and we now appeared to be driving on an unpaved surface, causing the dildo in my pussy to bounce and shake with every rut or bump we went over. Every so often, one of the men would flick the clothespins attached to my nipples and clit, making me jump. They had been quietly discussing my body as we drove, making comments about the size and shape of my breasts, the colour of my nipples, the way I writhed against the dildo. What scared me more than anything was how matter of fact they were about it all, and how confident they seemed. They must have done this before, but if so, what had happened to those other women? What was going to happen to me?

I felt the van slow to a stop, causing the dildo in my pussy to slide further in. I moaned and the men laughed as they began to detach it from the van floor. I felt my wrist and ankle cuffs being unclipped from wherever they were secured and then clipped to each other, effectively binding me. They left the bag over my head and the clothespins on as I heard the van door open and was unceremoniously thrown over someone's shoulder. I struggled weakly, kicking with my bound legs and trying to stretch my arms from where they were bound behind my back to claw the face of the man carrying me. He slapped me on the ass, hard, and said "Behave yourself, slut. I still haven't punished you for punching me earlier, and I'd hate to have to add another to your list before we've even begun."

I felt myself being carried down a short set of stairs and then we entered a cool feeling room. The man dumped me off his shoulder onto a mat of some sort on the ground and I yelped as I landed on my bound arms. Before I could roll over, one of them yanked me roughly into a sitting position and I felt my cuffs being unclipped and my limbs again spread. Within moments I was spread-eagled on the mat, my muscles straining to accommodate the torturous position. A foam block was slid underneath the small of my back, causing me to arch upwards and reducing my range of motion even further. This new position thrust my breasts out obscenely and despite myself I felt a little trickle of wetness begin again in my pussy.

"Now, my little cunt, we'd discussed your need for punishment. I would like you to think about how obedient you will be to us, and how quickly you will follow our commands. We expect you to obey, and perhaps this will serve as some incentive in that regard."

With that, I felt the clothespins ripped off my nipples and clit and I screamed as the blood rushed back into them. Before I could recover I heard a swishing sound and something struck my right nipple, making me scream again as it exploded in pain. I heard a swish again, and this time it was my left nipple that was struck. I moaned and twisted, trying desperately to move far enough to escape the blows as they rained down, alternating between my poor, abused nipples. I heard a buzzing noise and suddenly there was a vibrator pressed to my clit.

"No, no, no..." I moaned, as I felt a wave of pleasure begin to push through the pain in my nipples. The beating didn't stop, but it began to feel almost good. I began to breathe faster, my heart hammering in my chest as I felt an orgasm approaching. I began to cry, horrified at myself for feeling pleasure while they did this to me, and I heard the men laugh.

Just as I was about to come, the vibration and whipping stopped. I unconsciously lifted my hips in need before realizing what I was doing and going still. I tried to ignore the feeling of emptiness and my desire to come and focus again on my fear and anger. Just as I started to get control of myself again, the vibrator was pressed back against my clit and they began to whip my nipples, harder even than before.

This was repeated twice more, each time allowing me to get just to the edge of orgasm before taking away all sensation. By the end I was ready to beg them to let me finish, and only the last edges of my pride kept me from breaking down and promising anything in return for an orgasm. As I once more felt myself spiraling upwards into oblivion, hoping madly that they wouldn't stop, I felt the vibrator removed yet again. Before I could cry out in protest, the whip was brought down on my clit, once, twice, three times. I screamed and my whole world exploded into a shattering orgasm, painful and wonderful all at the same time. I lay there, panting, and one of them men leaned down next to my face.

"You're going to be a good little slut, aren't you?" he whispered into my ear, "Because next time the punishment won't be nearly as nice."

*

I must have drifted slightly after my orgasm, because the next thing I was aware of was being hauled upright and dragged across the room. I had no memory of my restraints being undone, but I was in no condition to fight back, even if I were sure I wanted to. I didn't know if I could take any more of their particular style of punishment.

One of the men pressed his face against mine and said softly "Close your eyes, slut. Keep them closed until we tell you, or you'll regret it."

I closed my eyes and felt the bag being pulled off my head. Almost immediately, a blindfold replaced it, blocking out my entire vision. Hands ran down my legs and pulled my shoes off, and then I was left standing with nobody restraining or supporting me. I swung my head around blindly, unsure of what they were doing and beginning to feel panic rise in my chest again.

"Get down on your knees, slut." said one voice.

"And keep them spread while you do" added another.

I slowly lowered myself to my knees, careful to keep them slightly apart. "Further, cunt." said the third voice, and I spread my knees wide, exposing my pussy, still wet from their punishment.

I heard the sound of a zipper being undone and a hand grabbed a handful of my hair, pressing my head forward til my lips touched something hard.

"Suck it, slut. You know what will happen if you do a poor job."

I hesitated, and he reached down and twisted my left nipple. I gasped in pain and he shoved his cock into my mouth. I automatically brought my hands up to push against his thighs, to try to shove him away, but they were grabbed from behind me and the cuffs clipped together at the small of my back.

"Naughty slut, you know better than that." The man said as he began to slowly fuck my mouth. He used my hair to guide my mouth back and forth along the length of his cock as the hands behind me began to gently tease my nipples. I heard the sound of a camera shutter and moaned around the cock in my mouth, humiliated but also feeling the unwelcome moistening in my pussy that told me that yet again, I was enjoying this. I was trying to keep my mouth as still as possible, but the man didn't seem to care. I realized that I was just an orifice to him, just something to fuck. Whether I complied or not didn't matter to him. I couldn't understand why I was reacting to their treatment the way I was, why I was enjoying it. I was a strong, smart woman, how could I enjoy being treated like a piece of meat?

The hands behind me began to pinch my nipples, making me twist slightly as I struggled with the pain while the man fucking my mouth sped up. I whimpered around his cock as he began to push further and further into my mouth, bumping against the back of my throat and making me gag.

"Swallow it, slut, take my cock all the way down your throat." He grunted, as he pushed further. I began to panic and tears welled up in my eyes as I gagged and choked on his dick, fighting for air. His cock began to swell and his thrusts became shorter and even faster, stroking in and out of my throat as I gasped desperately for air between strokes.

"Oh yeah, you little cunt, take it all. I'm gonna come down your throat and you're gonna swallow it, you little whore!" he cried, and suddenly shoved himself all the way in, cutting off my airway completely as he grunted and his cock pulsed. I felt his cum sliding down my throat and when he finally pulled out I gasped for air and gagged as the taste of it filled my mouth. He wiped his softening dick off on my face and let go of my hair. The man behind me let go as well, and I slumped forward to the floor, disgusted with myself. My pussy was still tingling and a tiny part of me was excited by what they'd just done to me, despite the humiliation and pain. I heard the sound of the camera shutter again and began to cry softly, curling up into a ball on the mat and wishing I could just disappear.