Why Me? Ch. 05

Story Info
She struggles with her own nature.
1.2k words
4.33
152.9k
38

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there for a moment trying to process what had happened to me. My nipples were swollen and aching and I could feel the come dripping out of my sore, well used pussy. There was still dried come all over my face and chest, and my whole body felt like I'd been beaten. I thought about what the men had done to me – whipped me, fucked me, used me – and though tears welled up in my eyes I also felt a slight tingle in my pussy. Why was I enjoying this? This wasn't right, it wasn't fair. I hadn't asked for any of this and I'd never been the sort of person to fantasize about being raped. That sort of thing had always struck me as weak or perverted, and yet here I was, abducted, raped, abused – and so turned on I could barely stand it.

Mentally, I shoved it all into the back of my mind. I just needed to escape. The agonizing over how and why I'd enjoyed their treatment could wait until I was safely back home with these perverts rotting in a jail cell somewhere. I comforted myself with this fantasy, imagining my cozy little bedroom with its warm blankets and shelves of books. What I wouldn't give to be there now.

Cautiously, I felt around on the floor next to me. I seemed to be lying on a mat like the one they'd thrown me on earlier, but I wasn't wearing my wrist and ankle cuffs and I couldn't hear anyone nearby. I reached up to my blindfold, and taking a deep breath, removed it. I blinked against the dim light, trying to focus eyes that had become accustomed to blackness, and peered around me.

I was in a small room with no furnishings. The floor was covered in some sort of padded foam matting, and the walls were bare concrete. To the side I could see an opening into an alcove that contained a toilet and sink and on one wall was a flat screen tv. The only door to the room was a solid looking metal monstrosity with a sliding flap at the bottom and no handle. I pulled myself to my feet and staggered over to the door. I tugged at the flap, but it wouldn't budge and I gave up almost as soon as I'd started. I made my way to the bathroom alcove and made use of the toilet, feeling absurdly grateful that they'd provided me with such niceties. The sink dispensed only cold water and after gulping some of it down, I tried desperately to wash myself clean with the little washcloth provided. Soon I was shivering and dripping wet, but I felt marginally better. At least I wasn't coated in come anymore.

I stepped back out into the main room and went to investigate the tv. It was set into the wall and I could find no controls on it, but just above it was a small lens that looked like a camera. Moments later my suspicions were confirmed when a small light next to it blinked and the tv turned on. I could see myself in the screen, looking wet and bedraggled, but surprisingly good. My nipples were rock hard and both they and my pussy looked swollen, and some small part of me reacted to the inherent sexiness of my appearance.

"No." I thought, "This is wrong, remember it's wrong."

Just then, the screen flickered and switched to the image of a young woman. She was naked but for a blindfold and ball gag, and was on her knees. She had her hands clasped behind her neck and someone was slapping a crop down onto her nipples making her breasts bounce and shake with every blow. She was screaming into the gag and I could see tears trickling out from under the blindfold, but she made no move to escape, or even to shield herself from the blows. The camera zoomed in slightly and I could see that her pussy was soaking wet, oozing onto the floor below her. I stared at the image, my breath quickening, and wondered if I'd looked at all like that while the men were punishing me. There was something desperately sexy about her, about the way she was so completely submissive and accepting of her punishment. I watched for another minute or so and then the image flickered again and suddenly there was a new girl on the screen. This one was wearing a leather harness that wrapped around her breasts, pushing them out and up in an obscene way. The leather straps went down between her legs and when the camera zoomed in I could see her pussy lips split open on either side of the harness, dripping with moisture. Her nipples were clamped and joined by a delicate silver chain, and she was standing against a wall with her arms and legs bound spreadeagle. Someone was flicking a whip at her wet pussy and with every impact she would shudder and moan around the gag stretching her lips wide. After a few strokes, the whipping stopped and a vibrator was pressed against her slit. She cried out and began to gyrate her hips, humping desperately against the vibrator, only to have it pulled away and the whipping start again. I felt a rush of empathy, remembering how the men had tortured me with the same technique, and my pussy got wet remembering the orgasm I'd had when they'd finally let me come.

I stood there, unable to look away from the screen as scene after scene of women being raped and tortured played. In one, a middle aged woman was bound with her hands behind her back and rope wrapped around her huge breasts. They were swollen and turning blue, the nipples sticking out like erasers, and she screamed every time they were touched. In another, a young looking girl was on her hands and knees, fucking herself on a dildo that extended from the wall. When she slowed, a hose would spray her with what I assumed was icy cold water and she would shriek and immediately begin humping the dildo again. A third showed a tiny little asian woman writhing and crying as two men with ski masks on fucked her ass and pussy at the same time while a third pinched and twisted her nipples.

Again and again the scene would change, and each video was more horrific and more arousing than the last. My pussy was soaking wet and I kept having to physically check myself to keep from touching it, sternly reminding myself that this was wrong, that these women couldn't want it any more than I had. Who were they anyway? Why had the men kidnapped them, and what had happened to them? Why had they taken me, and what was my fate? Were they done with me already? Was video of my rape going to join this series of videos, to be watched by the next unwilling captive?

I curled up on the floor, my brain overflowing with questions, my body thoroughly aroused. At some point I must have drifted off to sleep because I dreamed about sex. About women being fucked by multiple men, being whipped and restrained. I woke up what could have been hours or minutes later to see that the videos were still playing, this time of a girl being fucked in the ass and mouth at the same time, and I drifted off again to the sound of her moans. When I woke again, the screen was blank and the door to my cell was opening.