Why Me? Ch. 06

Story Info
She is used again.
1.9k words
4.54
249.5k
111

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and a man wearing a ski mask and nothing else stepped into the room. He threw me a blindfold and stood there silently, watching me, lightly stroking his hard cock. I hesitated for a moment and he took a menacing step forward and I quickly pulled the blindfold on, not wanting to risk another punishment. I knew I already had one owing from the last time they'd used me and I wasn't eager to add to it.

With the blindfold in place I felt the man securing leather cuffs to my wrists and clipping them together behind my back. He grabbed me by one arm and I was led out of the room, blind and stumbling, terrified of what was going to happen to me but incredibly aroused at the same time. We walked a short ways and then my hands were un-clipped and re-clipped together in front of me. I felt something being hooked to the cuffs and then they were raised over my head until I was balanced on my tiptoes, legs straining. Fingers pinched and twisted my nipples before I felt clamps being applied and I whimpered, unable to struggle for fear of losing my balance and forcing my full weight onto my already sore arms. I felt hands roaming up and down my body, cupping a breast, stroking my thighs, rubbing my ass, and I wanted to scream at them to just get it over with. I couldn't handle the tension, the suspense, and this gentle touching was almost more torturous than a whipping would have been.

After a few minutes of this I felt a warm oil being applied to my skin. Two sets of hands began to rub the oil into my body, kneading my ass and breasts and dipping fingers into my needy pussy. A finger circled my ass and I clenched down, scared of what they were going to do. One of the men slapped my ass and said "Relax, slut. We're doing you a favour here, so be grateful. We haven't forgotten that you still need to be punished and while we were planning to save that for later, plans can always be changed."

I made an effort to relax my ass and felt a single oily finger slide into it, stretching me out. He stroked in and out, spreading the oil around and sending little tingles of pleasure through me. It hurt, but it felt good at the same time and a flush of shame washed over me. A stranger was fingering my ass, was probably getting ready to rape it, and I liked it. What kind of a freak was I? Another finger slipped into my pussy and I moaned, tilting my hips to give him better access. The man began to slowly fuck my wet pussy with his finger, sliding it all the way out and swirling it over my clit before gently pushing back inside again. I whimpered and sighed, turned on beyond belief and humiliated by the way they were playing my body.

After a few minutes of this the hands suddenly left my body and I was left hanging, panting and hot, wanting more. I turned my head, listening desperately for some sign of where they were and what was coming but there was only silence and the sound of my own breathing. I could feel my calves beginning to ache from balancing on my toes for so long but the need in my pussy was all encompassing. I focused hard on my legs, on the soreness in my arms, and just as I started to relax a little bit something warm and wet slid across my clit. I cried out and arched my back as a tongue began to slide in and out of my pussy. He sucked my clit into his mouth and began to flick his tongue across it in rapid little movements, driving me wild. I was moaning and crying out, thrusting my pussy against his face, wrapped up in my need to come when he stepped back and left me hanging again. I started to protest and caught myself at the last second. I couldn't want this! I wasn't going to beg them for it! I stood there panting and tried to ignore the feelings in my pussy. Again, as soon as I began to relax his mouth was back on my clit and I was crying out and humping against it. I felt a finger sliding into my ass and it only made me wilder as I bucked and twisted, driven mad by the tongue attacking my clit. This time when they stopped I howled in frustration and began to cry, equally humiliated and frustrated by what they were doing.

Again they waited until I was no longer on the edge before the man started licking my pussy. This time the finger in my ass was rougher, fucking me with long, sure strokes and I loved it, wanting more. I wanted to come so badly it was eclipsing everything else. I no longer cared that this was rape, that they had abducted me. Nothing mattered but being allowed to come and they knew it. Once again they stepped away from me and I sobbed out my frustration.

"Beg for it, cunt. Beg me to fuck your tight little ass and we'll let you come." one said. I continued to sob, fighting with myself. I couldn't, I just couldn't beg him to rape my ass. What would that make me?

The tongue flicked across my clit again, just once, and I spasmed, reaching for it desperately. They laughed and again I was denied. "You know what you need to do, little whore. The only way you'll be coming today is with my cock in your ass, so beg for it."

I stood there for a moment longer, the internal struggle becoming less and less important before I whispered "Please do it."

"Do what, slut? Be clear."

"Please fuck me." I whimpered.

"What? Louder, cunt. Where do you want me to fuck you?"

I took a deep breath, my body on fire. "Please fuck my ass." I said, my voice shaking.

"I dunno, slut. You don't sound sure about that." I felt him push up against me from behind, his cock sliding between my ass cheeks as he wrapped his arms around me and began to toy with my nipple clamps. I moaned and pressed back against him, ashamed and yet unable to stop myself. He slid one hand down my stomach and flicked my clit. "Please." I whispered.

"Tell me what a dirty little whore you are, cunt. Tell me how much you need my cock in your ass. Convince me that I should fuck you, and maybe I'll let you come." He continued to play with my clit, lightly flicking it and keeping me right on the edge. I was gasping and crying, humping his cock as it pressed against my ass, wanting to come so badly it hurt.

"Please....please, sir. Please let me come. I'm...I'm a dirty whore. I'm a whore and I....I want your cock in my ass. I want to come with your cock in my ass." I cried brokenly.

"Ah, you really are a little slut. Wanting to be raped up the ass, what a dirty cunt." he said, and I felt the tension on my arms release. I collapsed against him and he lowered me til I was on my hands and knees with my face pressed to the floor and my ass up in the air. I felt the head of his cock pressing against my asshole and I whimpered, pushing back on it slightly, desperate to have it inside me, to be allowed to come. He eased the head through my tight ring and I cried out. It hurt, but more than that it made me feel so incredibly dirty. I really was a dirty whore. A dirty whore who had begged a stranger to fuck her ass just so she could come on his cock. I was crying as he started to fuck me, slow strokes at first, but getting faster and faster. He pulled me up against him so my back was pressed against his chest and his hands could roam up and down my front, tweaking my nipple clamps and stroking my clit. I began to pant as the assfucking started to feel good. My pussy was dripping onto my legs and every time he touched my clit I moaned, feeling my orgasm getting closer. I began to push back against him, fucking myself on his cock, and he pinched my clit hard. I screamed and he grabbed my thighs, spreading them apart so I was wide open, my soaked pussy on display for the other men. The cuffs on my wrists were tugged upwards again and I found myself pulled as far upright on my knees as I could be, with my wrists stretched over my head. The man behind me lifted me up, still fucking my ass, and I felt another man slide underneath me, steadying me and lowering me down til my pussy was touching his cock. I screamed again and began to struggle, sure that I couldn't take both of them at once. The man underneath me reached up and twisted my nipple clamps til I went limp and then he slammed his cock into my pussy in one thrust.

The two men began a rhythm – one would slide into my ass, then pull out, and the other would thrust into my pussy. I was stretched and felt unbelievably full, but it was also starting to feel good. I was still pulled upright by the cuffs on my wrists, and the man below me was using his finger to play with my clit while the man behind me tugged on my nipples. I started fucking back against them, and they responded by drilling me even harder. A cock was thrust against my lips and I opened my mouth and sucked it in without even thinking. I was so close to coming I didn't care about anything else and I twisted and writhed against them, moaning and screaming around the cock in my mouth as my orgasm approached.

"Come for us, whore. You've got a cock in all three holes and you're such a little slut that you're going to come." the man behind me growled into my ear, and I felt my vision go white. I was coming, hard, and I could feel my pussy and ass squeezing the cocks inside me. The cock in my mouth was pulled out and I felt warm semen shooting over my face and breasts, his hand in my hair keeping me in place. The man behind me grunted, and I felt him shoot into my ass, pushing my orgasm even higher as I spasmed and jerked on their cocks. The man underneath me began to jackhammer my pussy, thrusting upwards and tugging sharply on my nipples while he called me a filthy little whore. My pussy clenched down on him and I came again as he shot his load deep inside me.

I hung by my arms, panting, with their softening cocks still in my ass and pussy. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I'd just come from being raped by three men at the same time, and what's more, I'd begged them to do it. I truly was a filthy whore. As they slid out of me, one of them slapped me on the ass and said "Guess it's time for your punishment now, cunt." I hung my head and began to sob, utterly broken.