Why Me? Ch. 07

Story Info
She is punished again.
2.6k words
4.45
228.6k
67

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt on the floor, arms stretched above my head, and sobbed. I still couldn't understand how I'd begged a stranger – a stranger who had kidnapped and whipped and abused me with his friends – to fuck me in the ass, and had then come while he did it. I had always prided myself on being a normal, well adjusted person, someone who enjoyed sex but certainly wasn't a complete freak. If anything, I might have been described as a bit of a prude and I had been perfectly fine with that. Now I was having to question my whole identity and it was scaring me. I didn't even know who these men were, or how they'd chosen me, but somehow they'd known that there was a slut hiding inside me. Why me? Why was I abducted from my office, assaulted, whipped, raped, and made to enjoy it? Even then, as I sat there on the floor, gasping for breath from my latest orgasm, I could feel a tingle in my pussy as I anticipated the punishment they were going to give me. It was terrifying and humiliating and I wanted it anyway.

The hook my wrist cuffs were attached to began to rise again and it pulled me to my feet. I hung from it, hardly able to support myself, and waited for them to do whatever it was they had planned. Surely nothing could be worse than what they'd already put me through. I felt cuffs being attached to my ankles and then straps wrapped around each thigh, their hands wandering around my body as they worked. My nipple clamps were removed suddenly and I screamed and arched my back as the blood ran back into my tender buds. A hand was massaging them, making me wince, and more hands were prodding my pussy and ass as they finished tightening the straps around my legs. I heard the sound of chains clinking and then my feet were pulled out from under me and I hung from my arms. I yelped in surprise, and then in fear as the chains continue to rise, pulling my legs out perpendicular to my body in a split. I groaned as the muscles of my inner thighs stretched to the maximum and began to shake my head wordlessly. I had always been flexible, but they didn't stop pulling my legs up until I was in almost a full splits and my muscles were protesting. One of the men adjusted the straps slightly and then gave me a push so I swung back and forth, supported by my thighs, ankles and wrists. My pussy and ass were completely exposed to them and despite the situation I couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

My momentum stopped and I hung there, fearfully awaiting their next move when suddenly a jet of icy cold water hit me in the chest. I gasped for breath as the cold knocked the wind out of me and I heard one of the men laughing. "Can't have you all filthy and covered in come, slut. I know it's a natural state for a whore like you, but we like to keep things clean around here." The stream of water played over me, paying special attention to my breasts where my nipples had hardened into little points. I was shivering and goosebumps had popped up on my skin, but I was still somewhat aroused. I felt the water begin to go lower and I sucked in a breath, knowing what was coming. The water sprayed directly onto my exposed and vulnerable pussy and I screamed, bucking and twisting in my harness as I tried to escape it. They played the jet back and forth between my ass and pussy, lingering especially long on my clit. At one point the angle of the water changed and they started spraying me from below, trying to get the water to go right up inside me. I was sobbing, freezing cold and my teeth were chattering when the water was finally shut off. I hung there, dripping, and one of them squirted something across my chest. At first I thought he had come on me again but then the smell hit me and my stomach clenched. It was soap, but not just any soap – my soap, from my house. I had always favoured a slightly obscure brand that I ordered from outside the country, and this was the smell of my soap. I felt sick to my stomach knowing that these men knew where I lived and had access to my things. They must have got my keys and wallet out of my purse but the prospect hadn't occurred to me before and somehow, despite everything they'd done to me, it felt like a giant violation.

Before I could focus on the implications too much I felt a scrub brush begin to rub circles on my back. Another one began to scrub one leg, while the third began on my other leg. The brushes weren't especially harsh, but as they began to circle closer and closer to my more sensitive areas, I whimpered. My pussy was growing wet again and I cursed myself for my inability to resist these men. The brushes began to slide over my breasts, one on each side gently at first and then they began to scrub harder.

"Look at how red her tits are. Poor little slut is going to kinda sensitive here later, isn't she?" one commented. The other two laughed and one said "Well, she shouldn't have got herself all dirty and covered in come then, shouldn't she? I want her nipples all squeaky clean for when I whip those hot tits of hers." They laughed again, and then the man behind me who had been scrubbing my ass cheeks dipped his brush lower and began to work it over my exposed asshole. He ran the bristles back and forth and then I felt another jet of cold water aimed directly at my anus. I flinched, but the water stopped almost immediately and he continued to scrub. His brush was moving steadily forward, first scrubbing my inner thighs and then the lips of my pussy. He stopped for a moment and stroked his finger down one of them before resuming his forward creep with the brush.

"Nice and smooth down there. Too bad, I kinda like shaving them. Guess this little one is enough of a slut that she waxes."

"I like the ones who wax. Lets me know right away that they're total cockwhores, so I don't feel so bad about fucking them the way they deserve." one of the other men said. All three of the men laughed at this and the third one replied, "Feel bad? Since when do you feel bad about fucking these sluts?"

"Never. They're all cockwhores who deserve it." he answered, and they laughed again. As they were talking, the men in front of me had continued to scrub my breasts, paying special attention to my nipples. They had been sore before, but now they felt so sensitive that even the slightest touch with the scrub brush sent a thousand nerve impulses screaming through me. It was painful, but my pussy was practically gushing. The man behind me had been pushing his brush closer and closer to my clit, and now he pressed down directly on it. I gasped and bucked against the scrub brush and he responded by running it back and forth along my slit, pressing the bristles into my wet and swollen flesh.

"You filthy little whore, this is turning you on?" he said. "I'm scrubbing your jizz filled cunt with a scrub brush and you're so wet it's not even working." With that he directed another spray of water directly at my pussy and I writhed in my harness again, moaning as the icy water drove my arousal level down. He turned off the water and continued to rub the brush over my sensitive pussy, tickling my clit with it. He was using just enough pressure that it hurt, but not so much that it wasn't still driving me wild. I was starting to heat up again and my breath was coming faster when all three of them stopped and I was left in the harness, swinging slightly and moaning. Before I could brace myself, they were spraying me down with the icy cold water again and I panted and gasped to catch a breath. They turned up the pressure and directed a stream right on my clit, sending a combination of pure lust and pain through me. I wanted to come again, but the temperature of the water was just too extreme. It was torture.

Finally the water shut off and I wondered if this was the end of my punishment. It hadn't been pleasant, but it also hadn't been nearly as bad as I'd been expecting, so I waited anxiously. I could hear something being dragged across the floor and set up directly underneath me but the sounds gave me no clue as to what was about to happen. One of them men shoved a nozzle into my pussy and something warm and oily squirted out, coating my insides and dribbling down from my swollen lips. He repeated this process with my ass and I began to worry. They hadn't used nearly this much lubrication on me before, what could they possibly be planning to do to me? Before I could think on it too much, there was a whirring and grinding noise and I felt something thick and rubbery pressing against my pussy. A hand spread it apart and an average sized dildo slid up into me. It went just far enough to brush my cervix and then stopped and stayed inside me. A moment later there was another grinding noise and a second dildo pressed up against my ass. One of them men held me still and guided it into me, stretching me wide open and making my eyes water. It wasn't quite as big as the dick that had been inside me earlier, but it was large enough to make me feel very full. As soon as the second dildo was settled fully inside me I felt a leather strap being passed around my waist. Two straps were attached to at the back and these were pulled up between my legs on either side of the dildos and connected again to the waist strap at the front. As they tightened them I realized there was a hard bump on the front of the straps that nestled right against my clit, and I imagined that this was not a coincidence. I hung there, waiting, knowing that whatever was coming was not going to be pleasant.

The dildo in my pussy began to move first, slowly withdrawing before reversing and sliding back up into me. The one in my ass was next, pulling out until just the tip was seated inside me before again pushing back in. They were working in tandem but it soon became clear that they were slightly out of sync. At first, they would both be inside me at the same time but soon they were alternating thrusts and I could tell that as time went on they would cycle back and forth between stuffing me full all at once and alternately fucking me. The thrusting began to increase in speed and suddenly the hard bump against my clit began to vibrate. It, too seemed to be somewhat random. It started as a gently teasing buzz and soon had worked its way up to an almost uncomfortable level of vibration. It cycled up and down a few times before throwing in short little bursts of high vibration every few seconds, seemingly at random. The result was that from one moment to the next I didn't know what was happening, and all I did know was that I wanted to come. Badly.

The dildos increased in speed yet again and began to really fuck me. I was shaking my head back and forth, trying to deny the orgasm I could feel building inside me but I knew it was a worthless endeavor and within minutes I was coming all over the thrusting rubber cocks, shaking and humping as best I could in my suspended position. Almost immediately I realized what the punishment would be because the dildos and vibrator didn't shut off. If anything, they sped up and I shrieked as the vibrator went into high gear on my overly sensitive clit. I yanked on my wrist cuffs, trying to pull myself off the dildos, but I couldn't manage to pull myself up more than a few centimeters and I soon sunk back down onto the pistoning cocks, bucking against the vibrator that was torturing my clit. Soon, the vibrator cycled back down to a lower setting again and I moaned in relief, feeling the buzzing starting to feel good again. "Oh no," I thought, "I can't come again, not so soon."

The dildos continued to make obscene slurping noises as they pounded into my ass and pussy and I panted as my second orgasm approached. I jumped slightly as I felt one of them men grasp my right nipple and then there was a clamp being applied to first it, then the other one. I wondered why these felt different from the ones they'd used one me before but my answer came quickly as they too began to vibrate, in sync with eachother but otherwise in a random pattern. I was thrusting my hips forward, trying to gain a firmer contact with the vibrator on my clit and when both it and my nipple clamps went into high gear at the same time, I exploded. I could feel my juices dripping out of my pussy and again, I shrieked as my poor body went into post-orgasmic shock. I fought the machines, now trying to escape the intense buzzing on my clit instead of chasing it and I cried as I wondered how many times they would do this to me. Already I could feel another orgasm brewing inside me, despite the pain in my clit, and I wasn't sure how much longer I would last. My legs were aching from their strained position, and I could feel the dildo in my ass starting to chafe slightly.

As if in response to my thought, I felt a stream of the warm, oily substance being squirted over my ass and I moaned as the assfucking I was getting from the mechanical invader began to feel good again. All through this process the men had been silent and I realized that I was comforted to know they were still there, still watching me. In fact, a small part of me was actually a bit turned on by them witnessing my punishment, though it made me want to cry to admit it. It was bad enough that I was being driven to multiple orgasms by a machine, but to want to be watched while it happened made me feel like a slut. Every time I began to accept what they were doing to me, they pushed me further, made me question myself even more. I'd thought that enjoying my own gang rape was as bad as it could get, and yet here I was, screaming as another orgasm was wrenched from my exhausted body by a brutally impersonal machine.

The dildos continued to stuff my holes while the vibrators worked their magic, and I continued to come until I'd lost count and was just hanging limply in my harness, occasionally moaning and twitching as yet another spasm rolled through me. My mind was jelly and I couldn't even remember why this was happening to me, I just knew I wanted it to stop. I must have lapsed into unconsciousness because when I was next aware of where I was, I was back in my cell again and the tv was playing a video of my punishment.