Why Me? Ch. 08

Story Info
They make her perform.
1.4k words
4.44
152k
33

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared numbly at the tv screen for a few minutes, watching the image of myself being fucked to orgasm by a pair of thrusting mechanical dildos. The whole thing was incredibly erotic and I couldn't believe how hot my body looked suspended from those chains. The muscles in my legs were straining against the leather straps and I was covered with a soft sheen of sweat, highlighting the curves of my breasts and rock hard nipples. The tv was set at a high enough volume that I could hear every whimper, every moan that I'd made as I came all over the rubber cocks. I lay there, entranced by the video. I was exhausted and I could still feel the keen burn of humiliation but I couldn't help but be somewhat turned on. What had they done to me?

Finally, I made myself look away and struggled to get to my feet. I ached everywhere and my pussy and ass especially felt raw and sore. I tentatively put a hand down between my legs and winced as I encountered the swollen, sensitive flesh but it wasn't as bad as I'd feared. I ran my hands over my breasts and found that my nipples, while still a bit sore, were tight and hard again. Just brushing them with my fingertips was enough to make me squirm and I immediately dropped my hands away, determined not to arouse myself.

I made use of the bathroom again and drank as much of the cold water as I could stand. Steeling myself I also wiped my body down with the washcloth, shivering as the cold water hit my sensitive skin. I moaned as I remembered the jets of frigid water playing over my pussy and ass, tormenting and arousing me all at once. From the main room I could hear the sounds of the tv replaying one of my many orgasms and suddenly realized that my hand was between my legs and I was stroking my clit with the washcloth. I gasped and dropped it on the floor, backing away as if it were a poisonous snake, and fled back to the main room. What was wrong with me? I'd come more times in the past day than I had in years, and I still wasn't sated? What had they done to me?

I sat down on the floor in the main room and my stomach rumbled. I pressed a hand to it and suddenly wondered how long I'd been here. It was impossible to keep track of time and I had no idea whether it was day or night, or when I'd last eaten. I looked around the room again, hoping that I'd missed something in my brief survey, but there was no food anywhere. I got up and walked over to the tv, trying to ignore the sight of my tormented, screaming body being punished by the thrusting dildos, and stared into the small camera lens above it. The light next to it was blinking, and I hoped that perhaps one of them was watching me.

"Hello?" I said, hesitantly. "Are you....I mean...is anyone watching? I'm...I'm hungry. Please.....can I have some food?"

I watched the screen for a moment, hoping they would respond, but there was no answer but my own recorded orgasmic moaning. I sat back down on the floor and stared off into space, fighting against the tingle of arousal that swept through me every time I heard myself coming on the video. Suddenly, the sound switched off and I heard the voice of one of the men over the speakers.

"If you want food, slut, you have to earn it."

"Earn it? How?" I asked, terrified.

"Give us a show. You know, like the one you started in the bathroom? Play with that slutty little cunt of yours and show us how horny you are. If you come for us, we'll feed you."

I gasped. They'd seen that? And they wanted me to masturbate for them?

"Oh God." I moaned, feeling a fresh flush of humiliation roll over me. Was there nothing they would leave alone? Slowly but surely, bit by bit, they were stripping away every shred of my privacy and free will and I didn't know how to resist. If I didn't do what they wanted, would they starve me to death? My stomach rumbled again and I started to cry.

"We're waiting." the voice said. "Come on, you little fuckslut. I don't think you want to face another punishment, especially on an empty stomach."

The idea of going through another of their punishments was enough to make me cry harder but I slowly slid my hand down my stomach and towards my pussy. I lightly rubbed it back and forth along the outside of my pussy lips, shocked to find them already damp. I spread them apart gingerly, trying not to be too rough with the sensitive flesh, and gently stroked my hand up and down my slit.

"Not good enough, whore. Stick your fingers in your cunt and play with that needy little clit of yours. Use your other hand to play with your nipples too, I can see how hard they are. We want a good show from you, or no food."

Whimpering, I slid two fingers into my pussy and moaned at how absurdly good it felt. I was more turned on than I'd imagined and as I slowly stroked them in and out, pressing the heel of my palm against my clit, I knew it wouldn't take me long to come. I ran my other hand over my breasts, lightly tweaking my nipples and writhing on the floor as my juices started to flow and I began to finger myself faster.

"That's it, fuck that juicy little cunt. Show us what a dirty little slut you are." the voice said, making me even hotter.

I began to buck against my fingers, panting and crying out, hovering on the edge of release. I pinched a nipple, hard, and shoved a third finger into my pussy and began to come, the walls of my pussy clamping down on my fingers and juices oozing out around my hand. I collapsed back to the ground, spent and completely humiliated. I heard chuckling from the speakers.

"Very nice, little slut. I knew you'd put on a good show for us. Comes with being such a cock hungry whore."

A moment later the flap at the bottom of my door slid open and a tray was pushed through. I ran over to it, but the flap slammed closed before I could get there. The tray contained a sandwich, an apple and a few carrot sticks. Hardly a feast, but hungry as I was I fell on it and gulped down the food. When I was done, I curled up on the floor again and fell asleep to the sounds of my own orgasms.

*

When I woke next, the video playing was different. It was back to the alternating scenes of women being abused and the sounds of their pain and ecstasy had roused me from dreams filled with endlessly thrusting and spurting cocks. I blinked blurrily at the tv and watched as a pretty young girl was being impaled on a monster dildo. It was attached to a machine much like the ones that had been fucking me and I stared as her pussy stretched to accommodate the huge girth being forced into it. She was writhing and moaning, trying to pull herself free from the wall she was tied to, but her manacles held firm and the dildo thrust all the way in to her tiny pussy, pinning her in place. My nipples grew hard as I watched her get brutally fucked by the monster cock, her pert little breasts bouncing with every thrust, her mouth open as she screamed in what seemed to be both pain and pleasure. I knew I shouldn't be aroused by this, but I couldn't seem to help it anymore. They had broken me.

I watched til the girl came all over the huge rubber cock and then the scene changed to a shot of my own little cell. I could see myself lying on the floor, thrusting my fingers into my pussy and moaning and I hung my head in shame, remembering how they'd forced me to masturbate. The video continued for a few more minutes before the screen went blank and the door to my cell swung open. One of the men was standing there, again wearing a ski mask and holding out a blindfold. I gulped and stood up shakily, moving towards him on legs that trembled in fear. I reached out for the blindfold and he grinned at me. I think we both knew that my pussy was already soaked in anticipation of what was to come.