Why Me? Ch. 10

Story Info
Escape!
2.5k words
4.61
158.1k
91

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men exited the room, some of them stopping to fondle me as they went, pinching a nipple or slapping my ass. I knelt there, lost in a fog of deep self pity and shame, barely aware as they took liberties with my body that even a week ago would have had me screaming in rage. I couldn't understand how I had let myself get to this point, how I had given up all sense of pride and decency. And for what? Just because I got wet when they abused me? I was sick at myself, horrified and confused.

After all the men had left my arms were secured behind me again and I was hoisted to my feet. I was led down a corridor and through a doorway and suddenly I could feel sunshine on my skin. I stumbled, stunned by the warmth and light seeping through my blindfold, shocked at how much I'd missed it over the past few days. I turned my face upwards slightly as I was led along a concrete pathway, basking in the glow of being outdoors once more. Too soon for me we passed under a roof of some sort and the sun vanished, though the crisp air of the outdoors still swirled around me, puckering my nipples and drying the sweat on me from my recent orgasm. I felt myself being backed up to a post of some sort and my wrists secured to it before my abductor began to speak to me.

"Be a good little slut." He said, lightly tweaking my nipple as he spoke. "Your new trainer will be here to collect you shortly."

I heard his footsteps fading away and concentrated on where I was. I could smell hay and horses, and the floor under my feet was smooth concrete, swept meticulously clean. The wooden post behind me was rough, and I seemed to be attached to it by some sort of metal ring. Quietly, I began to manipulate the connection between my cuffs and the post and was shocked to discover that they were held in place by only a clip, not even locked. I stood there for a moment, listening intently, but I could hear nothing around me but the sound of the wind and a far off horse whinnying. I took a deep breath and unclipped my cuffs, feeling a shot of adrenalin go through me as I did it. I froze immediately, half expecting to be grabbed and punished, but there was nothing. Quickly, I undid my cuffs and reached up to rip the blindfold from my eyes, blinking and squinting as I was blinded by the sunshine. When I could see again I looked around me and discovered I was in a deserted paved courtyard with several upright posts like mine surrounding the edges, an overhanging roof protecting them from the elements. A large mansion backed onto two sides of the space, with a doorway that I assumed was the one I'd been led through. On the third side was a wooden structure that I assumed was the stable I could smell and the fourth was a stone archway through which I could see a field. It was early afternoon, judging by the sunlight streaming down into the courtyard, and I could see nobody nearby. I stood there for a moment longer, terrified that one of the men would appear at any moment and punish me for having removed my blindfold. I started to contemplate just putting my cuffs and blindfold back on and pretending nothing had happened when I mentally shook myself. This was my chance! I could escape, I could get away from these madmen. How could I even think about staying, about letting them do more horrible things to my body. If I had any sense of pride or self left, I had to run.

Without giving it any more thought I dropped my cuffs and blindfold and ran for the open field. I turned around once as I went through the archway and saw that while windows on the mansion faced the field, most seemed to have drawn curtains. Ahead of me, the pasture stretched out over a hill and beyond it I could see a dense stand of trees. If I could make it that far I could lose myself in the woods and hopefully find my way to a road or something, maybe flag down a car. I refused to let myself think about the possibility of capture, of what they'd do to me if I were caught. I'd made my decision, and it was too late to go back now.

I ran through the field, stumbling over stones and loose lumps of dirt, stubbing my toes as I occasionally turned to look behind me. So far there had been so sign that my presence had been missed, but I knew it couldn't last forever. I pushed myself harder until I cleared the edge of the hill and then slowed to a more manageable pace, screened from the mansion by its presence. I jogged towards the treeline, realizing that it was further away than I'd thought. I hoped I'd have time before the sun set to find a road as I wasn't looking forward to a night in the woods. They were unfriendly looking, and I had no clothing or blankets with which to keep myself warm.

As I neared the woods I began to hear a faint thudding sound from behind me. I turned to look back but the hill blocked any view of the mansion and I couldn't tell if the sound was getting closer or not. I began to run faster, suddenly terrified of being caught, and kept whipping my head around to look over my shoulder. The sound grew louder and soon I could identify it as hoofbeats, growing steadily closer. I panicked, sprinting like mad for the trees, my breath whistling in and out of my lungs as I pushed myself to my limit and more. My legs felt like rubber and my lungs were screaming at me, my whole body straining forward. I could no longer hear the hoofbeats over the roaring in my ears and the sound of my own panting breaths, and I couldn't risk looking back to see how close the horse was. I was perhaps 30 feet from the edge of the trees when I felt something settle around my waist, trapping my arms, and then pulled back sharply. I yelped and my feet went out from under me, sending me tumbling to the ground hard. The rope around me tightened and I realized I'd been lassoed, effectively trapping me for the moment. I struggled against the rough hempen rope and looked up wild eyed at the man who had jumped off the horse and was striding toward me holding the other end of it. I screamed and writhed, pure fear making me unable to react coherently, and I flinched as he reached down and grabbed my arm. I was sobbing uncontrollably as he wordlessly tied my hands together behind my back and then stepped back to look at me appraisingly. He was tall and dark haired with a face that looked like he spent a fair amount of time outdoors, and his expression was one of amusement.

"Every damn time, they fall for it. You'd think you sluts would figure out that we're too smart to let you go that easy, but nope. Every single one of you figures we're dumber than a sack of hammers and that you can outsmart us and run. What did you think was gonna happen, cunt?" he asked, and I sobbed harder. He was right, and I knew it. I'd known it was too easy, known they'd never have left me unwatched, and yet I'd run anyway. I felt like an idiot.

"Ah well, makes my job more fun when you do it. Nothing quite like chasing down a dirty little slut and showing her who's boss." With that he hauled me to my feet, removed the lasso, and began to walk me back towards the horse. I was still crying, and I stumbled as I went, his hand on my arm the only thing keeping me upright. As we got closer I could see that the horse's saddle was oddly shaped and it took me a moment before I figured out that there was a large, leather-bound phallus where the pommel would normally be. I whimpered as I stared at it, knowing that I was about to feel it inside me. The man chuckled and slapped my ass as he watched my eyes get huge. "Bet you've never ridden a horse that way, huh?" he laughed. He reached into a saddle bag and pulled out two long chains with clamps on the ends and a small tube of lubricant before turning back to me and grasping my right nipple. He twisted it, hard, and I whimpered as he applied one of the clamps to it, screwing it down tight. He twisted and flicked my other nipple and then applied a clamp to it too, leaving the chains dangling against my stomach. He reached down and slid a finger along my pussy before laughing again. "Guess I won't need the lube up front. Does getting caught make your cunt wet, little whore?" he said, and I felt a new flush of shame as I realized he was right. He led me and the horse a few feet away to where a tree had been cut off, leaving a stump just below waist height for me, and lifted me onto it. Climbing onto it next to me, he unbound my hands and then proceeded to lift me into the saddle, the leather cock pointing right at my pussy. "Don't struggle," he muttered, "or I'll have to whip you before we get to the fun stuff." I bit down on my lip to keep from crying out and felt the strange pommel slipping inside of me til I was resting on the saddle, completely filled. A raised bump at the base of the cock pressed against my clit, and the ridges on the leather rubbed against me, making me even more wet. He pushed my head down, making me lean forward against the horse's neck and connected the nipple chains to either side of the horse's bridle, causing a sharp tug on my nipples every time I tried to straighten up too far. He strapped my wrists to cuffs set into the saddle, just in front of my knees and then strummed the taught chains leading to my nipples, wrenching a yelp out of me. He shoved the tube of lubricant up against my anus and squeezed it, filling me with the oily substance, and then slapped my ass.

"I have a feeling you're gonna love this." He said, as he swung into the saddle behind me. I felt him fumbling with his pants and heard a zipper undo before a hard cock was pressed against my asshole, pushing forward into me. I cried and clenched down, feeling the leather cock in my pussy as I did so. He slapped my ass again and said "Loosen, slut. It's either ride home like this or be dragged." And I reluctantly relaxed my ass and felt him slide into it. I groaned and he reached around in front of me, grabbing my breasts and pulling on them as he thrust further into my poor, stretched ass. Soon he was all the way in and with a last tweak of my clamped nipples he reached lower and picked up the reins and gave the horse a kick.

I felt as if my world had just come undone. Every move the horse made shoved the leather dildo further into my pussy and his cock further into my ass. We were only at a walk and yet already I was gasping and fighting off the beginnings of an orgasm. The man behind me chuckled and I felt him squeeze his legs again and I exploded into an orgasm as the horse began to trot. Up and down I went with the rhythm of the horse, the cocks jostling inside me, my nipples pulled forward every time the horse's head moved. The nub at the base of the pommel was rubbing back and forth across my clit and I was crying out, almost screaming, as the waves of my orgasm washed over me. I was just starting to come back down when I felt him squeeze his legs again and we launched into a canter, my nipples stretching out painfully as the horse stretched his neck, the cocks inside me rubbing back and forth in the rocking rhythm. I moaned and cried, the man behind me occasionally laughing at me, but otherwise seeming totally uninterested in the fact that he had his cock shoved into the ass of a woman as he rode his horse. I realized, through the fog of my arousal, that we were not headed back to the mansion but instead circling the field, lazily meandering around. Every so often the man would turn the horse, causing a sharp pain in one nipple as the bridle was pulled to the side, and I could feel another orgasm approaching. I squirmed in the saddle, trying to find a position that would produce less sensation, and the man slapped my ass. "None of that, slut. Just enjoy the ride."

I must have come three or four more times before he finally turned back towards the mansion and settled us back to a walk. I was moaning, slumped against the horse's neck, the man's cock still, incredibly, hard in my ass. I was shocked that he hadn't come, given how often I had, and worried about what that meant. As we walked, he began to talk to me, lightly cupping and stroking my breasts with one hand as we went.

"Now, like I said, all you sluts fuck up and try to escape. We just expect it now. That doesn't mean you won't get punished, it just means we expect it. Now, they think you're ready for intermediate training and given how wet your cunt was when I caught you, I'm inclined to agree. This means you're mine until I say you're ready to go to advanced training and I'm going to work you hard, little slut. A tired slut is a well behaved one, and a slut with cocks in her holes is a happy one. That's how I run my unit, and I expect perfect obedience from you. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head, and he grabbed one of my nipple chains and tugged on it, making me yelp. "When I ask you a question, you say "Yes, sir", got it, slut?"

"Yes, sir!" I gasped, and he let go of the chain, moving his hand back to cupping and squeezing my breast.

"You have a lot to learn, but I think you're going to make an excellent fuck slave." He said, and with that he kicked the horse hard and we flew into a gallop. I screamed, my pussy and ass clenching down on the cocks inside me, a sharp orgasm making me buck and writhe on them, and I heard him grunting as his cock spurted into my asshole.

"That's a good little cunt, good girl." He growled, and we galloped the rest of the way back to the mansion.