Why Me? Ch. 13

Story Info
She has a visitor.
2.6k words
4.4
114.3k
38

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Hawkes had unstrapped me from my chair and led me back through the mansion to the tiled room in the stable. I was given a minute to relieve myself in the attached bathroom and then scrubbed down with soap and warm water before being fed. I'd devoured the simple meal of sandwich and fruit, ravenously hungry, and I was now being led back into the mansion, my wrists bound behind me. Master Hawkes guided me down another richly appointed hallway, this one featuring stained glass windows with scenes of women being fucked by mythical creatures, and stopped in front of an ornate wooden door. He looked me over carefully, tweaking my nipples into hardness and then stroking my clit til he could feel the wetness oozing out of my pussy and smiled at me, wiping the dampness on his fingers on my pointed nipples. He opened the door, leading me inside and ordered me to kneel. I sank to the carpet, my knees spread and breasts thrust out, looking around the room as I did so.

There was a large four poster bed with heavy drapes on it, and I could see iron rings set into the heavy wood frame at points where a person might be restrained. Next to it was a sumptuous chair with no arms and a matching, low footstool that was also adorned with heavy iron rings. The walls were tastefully decorated with wallpaper and wood molding, but on closer inspection I could see the rings and attachment points spaced evenly along them and a large mirror in a gilt frame dominated one whole wall, reflecting everything in the room from floor to ceiling. The decadent luxury of the room was just a mask for it's true purpose, which seemed to be restraining and abusing women. I eyed a large wooden wardrobe in one corner nervously, wondering what was stored inside it, and waited for Master Hawkes to give me my next orders. He'd told me that I had a visitor, but I couldn't imagine what that might mean. Was one of the men from my first days here going to fuck me again?

I jumped slightly as the door behind me opened and then closed, but resisted the urge to turn around and look when Master Hawkes fixed me with a stern glare. He stood up and smiled at whoever had entered the room, offering his hand as if to shake, and stepped around behind me where I couldn't see him.

"Welcome, sir. I hear this is quite an important moment for you, so I won't be in your way for long. I figured I'd ask if you'd rather explain the situation to the slut or have me do it for you."

"Oh, I think I'll have you tell her. Preferably while that luscious little mouth of hers is wrapped around my cock." The new man said, and I gasped at the voice. Before I could react, the two men stepped back into my field of view and I stared in disbelief at my former boss, Mr. Bauer. My mouth hung open in shock and I flinched back as he reached for me, stroking one hand down my cheek. The two men laughed at my expression and then Mr. Bauer reached for the zipper on his pants and drew it down, letting his hard cock spring free. I flinched backwards but he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pressed his cock against my mouth, twisting my hair slightly so that I whimpered. "Open up." He said, thrusting forward against my lips, and I obeyed, scared of what might happen if I didn't.

"Good girl." Said Master Hawkes, and then settled himself into the chair while Mr. Bauer began to fuck my mouth. "I see you know our guest, and I guess you're wondering why he's here? Well, it seems Mr. Bauer here has been suffering over the past few years you've been working for him, and you're the cause of it. I hear he asked you out on several dates and you turned him down every time, all the while flaunting that slutty little body of yours and making his life quite frustrating. When our agents informed him that you had suffered a nervous breakdown he was quite upset, and started trying to track you down. Of course, since there would be no record of you being admitted to any psychiatric institution, we couldn't have him snooping into the whole thing, so we made him an offer. He got full access to all the tapes of your processing and training in exchange for his silence. Of course, after watching how much you loved to be fucked and abused, he had to try you for himself. Normally we are quite an exclusive establishment, but we made an exception in Mr. Bauer's case, given the level of torment you'd put him through."

I moaned around the cock in my mouth, horrified at what was being said. My boss had been a hideous, lecherous man, always making passes at me at work or accidentally brushing up against me. He'd made a point of commenting on my clothing, always eyeing my cleavage as he did so, and a couple of times he had grabbed my ass before I threatened to make a complaint to HR. He wasn't a bad looking man, tall, dark haired and neat, but his personality was so odious that I'd done everything in my power to avoid him. And now, here I was, kneeling naked in front of him while he shoved his cock down my throat, and there was nothing I could do about it. I could feel tears leaking from my eyes, but this only seemed to turn him on more and he guided my mouth back and forth on his cock even faster, reaching down to grope my breasts with his other hand as he did so. Master Hawkes stood up and chuckled at me, moving towards the door. "I'll leave you to it, Mr. Bauer. Remember, no permanent marks, but otherwise do what you want with the little cunt."

I moaned in fear as the door closed behind him, staring up at the cruel face of my boss as he fucked my mouth. Despite my disgust, my pussy was still wet from Master Hawke's earlier touches, and the feel of a cock in my mouth was turning me on. I whimpered when Mr. Bauer finally pulled his cock from my mouth and let go of my hair, using both hands to roughly squeeze and manipulate my breasts. He pulled on my nipples before letting go and shoving my head down towards the carpet.

"Get your ass up in the air, slut. I want to fuck that tight little pussy of yours." I began to cry as I lowered my face to the floor and lifted my hips, exposing my asshole and dripping pussy. He stepped behind me and lined his cock up before shoving into me in one thrust, making me groan as my breasts rubbed against the carpet. He slapped my ass and began to fuck me, hard, leaning over my back and growling into my ear as he did so.

"You filthy little cunt, you're wet for me. I knew you were the sort of girl who liked to be fucked like a whore, and now I'm going to show you just how much of a slut you are. All those years you acted like the ice princess, too good to let me take you on a date, and now you're going to do whatever I want."

His thrusts got faster and my nipples began to burn as they were rubbed back and forth across the carpet. He reached under me and grasped them, twisting and pinching cruelly and I screamed, bucking against him in an effort to relieve the pain in my poor nubs. He laughed, pinching harder and slammed his dick into me with greater force. "Oh yeah, you love having your tits abused, don't you? Your cunt just grabs my cock when I pinch your sweet little titties, and I know you're going to come like a whore."

I moaned at his words, knowing that he was right. My pussy was gripping his cock, just like he said, and I could feel an orgasm building as he fucked me. I began to pant, trying to hold my body still when all I wanted was to push back against his rough thrusts, and he let go of my breasts and grabbed my hair with one hand, hauling my head back and using it to pull me back onto his cock as he pummeled my throbbing pussy. He began to spank my ass with his other hand, punctuating each thrust with a loud smack and I began to wail, my orgasm approaching, washing over me even as I fought against it. I couldn't come for this man, I just couldn't!

Just as I was about to launch into a screaming orgasm, he pulled out of my pussy and with a yell he shot his load all over my ass and back. He held onto my hair as he did it, forcing my neck back further and calling me a filthy little whore as his come splattered all over me. He finally let me go and I slumped to the floor, ass still raised, pussy still desperately grasping at nothing while I moaned my frustration and need. He stepped around in front of me and pulled me upwards again, presenting me with his slimy cock.

"Clean it off, slut." He said, and I opened my mouth and sucked him in, carefully using my tongue to clean all traces of my juices off of him. I'd never tasted myself before, but the sweet saltiness of it was surprisingly pleasant and the burning in my wet pussy made the act all the more erotic for me. His cock began to harden again as I sucked on it, and soon he was shoving it down my throat, making me gag and choke. He pulled out and then reached behind me, uncuffing my wrists before walking over to the wardrobe on the wall and flinging the doors open. Inside was a dizzying array of sex toys and outfits -- whips, floggers, vibrators, dildos, harnesses, clamps -- anything anyone could desire was in there, and he looked through it for a moment before selecting a medium sized dildo with raised bumps on it and returning to me.

"Fuck yourself with this." He said, tossing it to me before sitting down on the chair and stroking his hard cock as he watched me. I paused for a moment, the shame of what I was about to do making me hang my head and blush, but we both knew I would obey him. I didn't know if I could handle another punishment like the one I'd just had.

I lay down on my back, spreading my legs wide with my knees bent, and began to run the dildo up and down my slit. I slid it back and forth across my clit, the sensation making me moan and buck my hips a bit in spite of myself. Mr. Bauer glared at me and snapped his fingers. "Hurry up. I told you to fuck yourself, so shove that cock into your cunt and get on with it." I complied, sliding the dildo into my pussy and moaning again at the welcome fullness. I began to fuck myself, slowly at first, but gradually faster as he spurred me on, calling me a worthless cunt and telling me I was a whore for masturbating in front of him. I began to thrust my hips upward to meet the dildo, my free hand straying to my breasts to pinch and squeeze my nipples, my head thrown back in ecstasy. All to soon I felt my orgasm crash down on me and I cried out, arching my back and pumping my hips as I shoved the rubber cock as far into my pussy as it would go. When I came back down again, my boss was grinning lecherously at me, his hand still stroking his cock.

"What a filthy little whore." He said, and then began to strip his clothes off. I watched, my body so drained I couldn't bring myself to get up off the floor, as he stripped naked and walked towards me. He hauled me to my knees, turning me so I faced the large mirror in the room, and pushed me forward so I was on hands and knees with my legs spread and breasts dangling underneath me. He stepped behind me, still fisting his cock and shoved it into my pussy with no warning, groaning as he did so. After a few thrusts he pulled out and repositioned the head of his cock at my asshole and I squirmed slightly, not nearly turned on enough to want his cock in my ass. He ignored my movements and shoved forward, impaling me on his cock in one swift thrust. I screamed and tried to buck away from him but he grabbed my hips and held me steady as my hands scrabbled on the carpet, trying to get away from the pain in my ass. I felt like a burning poker had been shoved up there and when he pulled out and then slammed back into me I began to cry, the pain overwhelming any pleasure I had felt from my recent orgasm. He began to fuck my ass with swift, hard strokes, slapping my ass occasionally and then grabbing my hair to hold me steady as he rammed into me.

"Look at yourself, whore." He said, wrenching my head so I had to stare into the mirror. "Look at me fucking your tight little ass. Watch your little titties bounce while I fuck you. I want you to feel every bit of my cock, and I don't care if you enjoy this or not. This is for all those years you teased me, all those times you turned me down. If you'd just been nice to me, I could have made you happy, but no. You needed to be taken and used like a whore, so that's what I'm going to do." And with that, he began to slam into my ass, fucking me so hard I was shoved forward and had to grip the carpet to keep from being pushed into the mirror. I stared at our image, at my face, tearstreaked and pale, my mouth open in a continuous moan, and at him, his mouth curled into a hateful sneer, his eyes wild and lustfilled. I couldn't believe this was happening to me, couldn't believe that my hateful boss was raping my ass while I just knelt there and took it. The pure helplessness and submissiveness of my situation was making my pussy wet, but the brutal pounding in my ass wasn't going to make me come, and I knew it. I held on tightly to the carpet and concentrated on getting through this, on not giving him the satisfaction of hearing me beg. He kept fucking me, his balls slapping against my pussy, his hand in my hair yanking painfully on my scalp until finally he yelled and I felt his cock pulsing in my asshole, his semen shooting into my ass. I collapsed, relieved it was over, and he pulled his softening cock out of me. I lay there, hoping that if I didn't move he might leave me alone, but after a minute he got dressed and then rolled me over and began to play with my nipples while he sneered down into my face.

"Thanks for the fuck, sweetheart. I've had better, but I suppose that's the best I can expect from a nasty little cunt. Enjoy the rest of your time here. I hear your life is going to be just what you need."

With that, he stood up and left the room. I lay on the carpet, bruised and sore, my pussy tingling with arousal, and began to weep.