Why Me? Ch. 14

Story Info
She has her first real lesson.
2.3k words
4.51
133.1k
51

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the men from the stable had come to collect me after Mr. Bauer left and I had knelt on the floor, numbly allowing him to secure my wrists before leading me back to the stable. I followed him through the halls in a deep fog of shame and self pity, my brain going over and over the encounter I'd just had. Everything they'd done to me up to this point had seemed almost unreal, fantasy-like, as if I might eventually wake up and discover that the whole thing had been a bad dream or a mistake. Seeing Mr. Bauer had brought me crashing back down to reality and I was struggling to come to grips with what my life had become. This wasn't a fantasy, it wasn't temporary, and these men really were going to turn me into a sex slave, whether I wanted it or not. I had no way to escape and nobody to help me and for the first time I truly realized just how lost I was. My life as I had known it was over.

After scrubbing me down in the now familiar tiled room, my guide had brought me back to the tack room and strapped me down to the bale of hay in the center of the room. I had been wallowing in my depression, uncaring and uninterested, but the unpleasant prickling of the sharp hay on my breasts kept piercing through my miserable fog and bringing me back to the here and now. I fidgeted, trying to find a position that would afford me some relief but I was strapped down too tightly. The man had bound me so that my legs were spread wide and my head and neck hung, unsupported, over one side of the bale while my knees rested on the floor. I could feel cool air swirling over my exposed pussy and asshole and this, too, was distracting. I stared despondently at the floor, wishing they would just get on with whatever they were going to do to me next, but nobody came into the room. I waited for what seemed like hours, my breasts and nipples chafing against the hay, my knees beginning to grow sore from resting on the hard cement, but still no one appeared. Before today this would have driven me mad but now I just knelt there, oblivious to my surroundings. When I finally heard footsteps entering the room behind me I didn't even react, I just stared at the smooth cement floor, numb and miserable.

A hand caressed my ass before lightly stroking up my spine to my neck. My hair was loose, hanging down on either side of my face, and he gathered it up into a knot on the back of my head and secured it there with some sort of clip. I continued to gaze at the floor and he sighed, using one finger to lift my chin and turn it so I was looking into Master Hawkes' face. I stared at him, dully, and he nodded as if I had just done something expected.

"Yep. Was wondering if that would break you. All you sluts break at some point, you know that? Some break when we first take 'em, some break when we catch them "escaping", and some break when they have to service someone they knew in their old lives. A few break later than that, but not many. Makes my job easier when it happens early, but maybe not quite so much fun. I like feisty little cunts."

He let go of my chin and I dropped my gaze back to the floor, only partially hearing or understanding what he was saying. What did it matter, anyway? I knew what would happen. He, or someone else, would fuck me. Or they'd whip me. If they thought I wanted to come, they'd deny me, and if they thought I was fighting it, they'd force it from me. Either way I'd feel shame and disgust at myself, and there was nothing I could do about it. I could hear him moving around behind me, but I ignored it, not caring what was coming.

"So, like I was saying, you're broke now. It's a little like how we used to train horses. Grab 'em, and ride 'em hard til they give up and stop fighting. Then you just train them back up til they're just how you want. It's always a little tricky to get them to fight back again, to make 'em fun and spicy, but I know a few tricks. I want you broken, but I don't want you boring. Let's see if we can't get a reaction out of you, hmm?"

As he spoke, he was stroking my ass and thighs using firm, soothing motions, much like I'd imagine he would use on a horse. I expected him to grab my pussy, to try to make me wet, but he just kept rubbing me, squeezing my ass every so often. I felt one of his hands lift away and then there was a firm pressure against my asshole. I relaxed my ass, not caring what he did to it, and the object slid in a few inches before I felt my asshole closing down over a narrowed notch in it. I took a deep breath and suddenly went still, my nose twitching. I smelled ginger. Surely he hadn't put ginger in my ass. No, he couldn't have, wouldn't have. I clenched down on the object unconsciously and then gasped as I was filled with an overwhelming burning sensation. My ass felt like it was on fire, and even relaxing the muscles gave only slight relief. I tried desperately to ignore the sensation, to retreat back to my blessed numbness, but there was no way to escape the fiery pain burning its way into my ass. I began to struggle against my bonds, bucking and whimpering, alternately clenching my ass in an attempt to expel the horrible ginger plug, and then relaxing it as the pain became overwhelming. I gasped as Master Hawkes pressed the ginger in further, and writhed against the haybale, prickling my nipples on the scratchy material. He let go and walked around the haybale, crouching down in front of me.

"Good girl, fight it. Show me what a feisty little cunt you are."

I wailed and thrashed my head, tears streaming down my face as I fought to ignore the pain.

"That's it. Now, we're going to start your lesson. When I'm satisfied, I'll take the ginger out and you can beg me to fuck your ass. If you do poorly, the ginger stays in and I use hot sauce on your nipples and clit. Got it?"

I moaned and nodded my head, desperate to do anything that would end this torment.

"Not good enough, cunt. We discussed how you were to respond to me, didn't we?"

I winced, hoping that my error hadn't been enough to him to decide I'd done poorly, and gasped out "Yes, sir!" as quickly as I could.

"Good." He said. "We're going to start with a lesson on body parts. You're a nasty little cunt, so you need to learn to talk like one." With that, he slid both hands under me and grabbed hold of my breasts, cupping them and shielding them from the prickly hay. I moaned at how good it felt, and he squeezed them, rolling my nipples along his palms.

"These are your tits." He said. "Tell me what I'm doing to them."

"You're...you're holding my breasts." I whimpered, and he immediately grabbed my nipples and pinched down hard, making me squeak in protest.

"Don't play dumb, cunt. We both know you're very smart, so let's try again."

"My...my tits. You're holding my tits." I gasped.

"Better." He said, and loosened his grip on my nipples, returning to lightly squeezing them. "Be more specific. And don't make me drag this out of you, or we'll stop here and I'll go get my hot sauce."

I whimpered again, but tried to focus on what he wanted. "You're...you're playing with my..tits. You're squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples."

"How does it feel?"

"It feels good sir." I moaned. "I like it when you play with my tits."

"Beg for more."

I whimpered and writhed against the hay bale, mortified, but I didn't dare disobey him.

"Please, sir. Please play with my tits. It feels so good when you pinch my nipples, please don't stop." I cried, and he rewarded me by gently tugging on my nipples, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger before sliding his hands back out and moving around behind me. I squirmed as the hay prickled my chest again, and then gasped as he slid a finger down my pussy. I was wet, shamefully so, and I didn't know if it was from his treatment of my breasts -- no, tits -- or if the ginger in my ass was actually turning me on.

"This is your cunt," he said, sliding one finger into me and swirling it around, "and this is your clit." I bucked against his finger as he pressed it down onto my clit. "Tell me how wet your cunt is, and what you need. Beg me for what you need."

I hung my head, my face burning, but I heard the words coming out of my mouth despite the shame. "My cunt is wet for you, sir. I need...I need you to play with my cunt, sir. Please play with my cunt and touch my clit."

"More. You're a dirty little girl, and we both know it, so start talking like what you are." He said, slowly finger fucking my pussy.

"Please....my clit is so hard and swollen. Please touch it, sir, please make me come. My cunt needs to be fucked, I need to be fucked so I can come. Oh please, sir." I sobbed, pushing back against his finger and fighting against the burning in my ass.

"Tell me what a slut you are." He said.

"I'm a slut!" I gasped, unsure if I was obeying him to avoid punishment or because I suddenly needed to come, badly. "I'm a dirty slut. My cunt is wet and I need to be fucked like the filthy whore I am."

"Beg me to fuck your ass." He growled, taking his finger out of my cunt and pressing down on the ginger in my ass. I yelped and lurched against the hay bale, trying to escape the new rush of fiery sensation.

"Fuck my ass!" I gasped. "Oh, please sir, please fuck my slutty little ass. Please, I need it, I need your cock in my ass. I'm a dirty little cunt and I need to be assfucked."

"Good girl." He said, and I moaned in relief as I felt the ginger being pulled out of me. I had no time to relax before I felt the head of his cock pressing against my sore, burning asshole, and I groaned as he slid all the way into me, his balls coming to rest against my sopping pussy. He held himself there, perfectly still, and I whimpered, the muscles of my ass clenching and releasing around the girth of his dick. He reached forward, and suddenly I felt the straps on first my legs, and then my waist and arms being released til I was completely free of restraint. I went still, unsure of what was coming, and he let go of me completely, the only contact between us his cock in my ass.

"Fuck yourself on it." He said, "Fuck that slutty little asshole on my cock."

And I did.

I tried to rationalize it later, tried to tell myself that I'd been scared of being punished, but the raw truth was that I wanted to. At that moment, I truly was a filthy little whore, and I wanted nothing more than to fuck myself on my master's cock. I grabbed onto the hay bale and pulled myself forward til just the tip of his dick was left inside me and then shoved backwards, moaning as my ass was stuffed full of his cock. I did it again, arching my back to try to get a better angle, and then began to speed up, stroking his cock in and out of my ass, my breath coming out in desperate little pants, my tits brushing across the hay as they swung back and forth. Master Hawkes knelt behind me, unmoving, his hands at his sides, and when I turned my head to look at him, he stared back at me, utterly impassive. He could have been waiting for a bus for all the emotion he showed, and I suddenly realized how I must look, wantonly fucking my ass on his cock while he appraised me, silently. I worked harder, determined to crack that emotionless mask, and I moaned as I felt an orgasm approaching. I fought it, determined that I would make him come, determined that I would win just one tiny part of this battle, but it rushed up on me, overwhelming my defenses. I writhed and twisted, crying out in shame and ecstasy as it crashed into me, my asshole and pussy clenching, my clit throbbing. I collapsed on the haybale, and turned to look back at Master Hawkes again. He was still watching me, his face unchanged, and he slowly lifted his hands up so they gripped my hips.

"Is that what you needed, slut?" he asked.

"Yes, sir." I whispered, utterly ashamed.

"Good." He said. "Since you didn't make me come, I'm going to punish you then we'll try again. Maybe next time you'll learn how to fuck a man for his pleasure, not your own." And with that, he pulled his hard cock out of my ass and stood up. I stared up at him, wordlessly, and he smiled down at me, his face a mixture of condescension and amusement.

"Never forget, slut. You're here for our pleasure."