Why Me? Ch. 15

Story Info
More punishment and lessons.
1.6k words
4.54
139.7k
46

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd knelt there, dumbfounded and humiliated once again as Master Hawkes retrieved a crop from the racks of instruments on the wall. Despite my vow not to react to what was done to me I had once again found myself doing exactly what they wanted and expected of me. As I watched Master Hawkes walk back towards me I hung my head, ashamed of my actions. It seemed that they would win, no matter what I did.

Master Hawkes grabbed me by the hair and pulled me upwards til I was kneeling upright, my chest thrust forward. He used the crop to tap the insides of my thighs until my legs were spread enough to please him and then he let go of me, stepping back and letting his gaze travel up and down my body.

"Put your hands behind your head." He snapped, and I quickly complied, scared by the tone of his voice.

"Now, slut, I'm going to use this crop on your tits. You will kneel there with your hands behind your head, your cunt exposed, and your tits thrust out until I'm done with you. You can scream and cry all you like but if one word crosses those slutty little lips of yours I'll gag you with the biggest dildo we have and start your punishment all over again, got it?"

"Yes, sir." I whispered, clenching my hands together behind my neck in anticipation of the pain I knew was coming.

"When I'm done, you'll get another chance to make me come. If you fail, you get the crop again. I've got 3 hours left in your training slot for today and if you don't want to spend all of them getting your titties whipped, I suggest you figure out how to please me, and fast."

I gulped and braced myself as he drew the crop back. I flinched before it even hit me, the sight of it swinging down towards my left breast almost more than I could bear. When it connected with my nipple I gasped and tears sprung from my eyes at the explosion of erotic pain it caused, my whole body going rigid in reaction. I clenched my teeth, determined not to speak, and then groaned through them as he brought the crop down again, this time on my right nipple. He paused for a moment, watching me, and then swiftly brought the crop up again, catching the sensitive underside of my breast and making me yelp in surprise. He followed that with a flurry of blows, all of them striking different places, until my breasts felt like they were on fire. I risked a glance downwards and saw that my nipples were hard and swollen, turgid red peaks surrounded by the marks of the crop on my creamy white skin. I began to pant, my breaths punctuated by moans as each blow brought new pain to my poor, abused tits, and I fought to keep my hands clenched tightly behind my neck when all I wanted was to shield my breasts from the brutal kiss of the crop.

Master Hawkes whipped me until my breasts were red and sore and then suddenly stopped, unzipped his pants, and grabbed the back of my head, guiding me towards his hard cock. I sucked him in hungrily, desperate to make him come so I could avoid more pain, and swirled my tongue around the head of his thick tool as he shoved it into my mouth. After the first thrust he went still, his hand on the back of my head holding me steady but not forcing me. I pushed my face forward, hands still locked behind my neck as I tried to get more of his cock into my mouth. I gagged as it hit the back of my throat and pulled back, tonguing the underside and moaning slightly before trying again, this time succeeding in getting him partway down my throat. I continued to do this, pulling back to breathe while stroking his cock with my tongue and then deepthroating him as best I could, staring up at his face, willing him to come.

After about ten minutes of worshiping his cock he gripped my hair tightly and pulled his cock out of my mouth, holding my face just inches away from it.

"Not good enough, cunt."

I whimpered, my body beginning to shake as he let go of my hair and raised the crop again. The first blow made me shriek as it struck my swollen, aching nipple, and it was only through sheer force of will that I managed not to double over and clutch my chest in pain. The next strike was no better and as he continued my punishment I began to sob, my breasts on fire, my throat aching. When he finally stopped again I immediately opened my mouth, pleading with my eyes for him to put his cock in it, but he paused and instead slid the crop up the inside of my thigh til it reached my pussy. I gasped and squirmed, terrified that he was about to hit me there, but instead he simply stroked the tip of the crop through my folds and then brought it up to my nose, dripping with my wetness.

"You really are a little slut." He growled, smearing my juices across my lips. "Your cunt is soaked from getting your tits whipped. What a whore."

I moaned, ashamed of myself yet again, and he grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth. This time I put everything I had into trying to make him come. I slobbered over the head of his cock, thrusting my tongue into the little hole, wrapping my lips around the shaft and sucking him deep into my mouth before pushing the whole thing down my throat. I gagged on it, my throat spasming, but I forced myself to keep it there, only pulling back when my vision became blurry from lack of air. I moaned, vibrating the head of his cock, and stared up into his eyes, desperate for some sign that he was about to come. Again and again I deepthroated him, slaving over his cock, until my throat was raw and sore. I was reaching the point of exhaustion when he suddenly tightened his grip on my hair and jerked his hips, shoving himself all the way into my throat and grunting, his cock spurting thick, creamy jism into my belly. It seemed to go on forever, my eyes watering, my vision going blurry from lack of oxygen, and when he finally pulled out I collapsed, gasping for air and gagging on the taste of his semen. He used the crop to lift my chin til I faced him and stared down at me coldly.

"Better. We'll work on that in the future, but it'll do for now. Now, I believe I was in the middle of fucking your ass when you came last time, so we'll get back to that. Get down on your hands and knees."

I whimpered, my gaze straying down to where his cock jutted out, impossibly still hard. I wasn't sure I could handle being fucked without coming, especially since I knew it could take him a long time to come now that I'd just finished him off with my mouth. I slowly turned, my hands on the floor, ass in the air, and then yelped as the crop smacked my left ass cheek.

"When I give you an order, you'll obey me immediately. Do you understand, cunt?" he asked.

"Yes, sir!" I cried, rushing to get myself into the position he wanted. I'd no sooner done so than I felt his hard cock pressing against my asshole, stretching it out. He pushed forward slightly before pulling back again, teasing my tight little rosebud and making me moan in anticipation. When he finally shoved himself all the way in I cried out, my asshole clenching tightly around the head of his cock. He gave me no time to adjust to its thickness and immediately began fucking me hard. He used long strokes, drawing back until only the head was left inside me and then slamming forward with a grunt, impaling me on his thick shaft. It was a brutal fucking with no regard for my pleasure, and yet my pussy was dripping and I could feel the wetness as his balls slapped against it. I dug my fingers into the cement floor and screwed my eyes shut, focusing on anything and everything but the orgasm I could feel building deep in my gut. I clenched down on his cock, hoping to make him come faster, but it only increased the sensations I was feeling and I moaned, rocking back against his powerful thrusts.

He slapped my ass and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back and arching my neck.

"This is not for you." He growled, each word punctuated by a sharp thrust. "You are nothing but a whore, a set of holes to be fucked for my pleasure. If you get to come, it's because I want to see your slutty little body writhe and squirm, not because I care about your enjoyment. Never forget this, cunt. This is not for you."

And with one final thrust he unloaded in my ass, the hot semen filling me up and leaking out around his cock. I moaned, my pussy on fire, desperate to come, but I didn't dare move. He was right – this wasn't for me, and the sooner I got used to it, the better off I'd be.