Why Mother in Laws Were Made

Story Info
When the daughter is away the mother will play.
942 words
3.99
742.2k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming in after a hard day at work, Dave sees a note on the counter telling him that his wife had to go out of town on business and wouldn’t be back for the week. There was also a little surprise telling him that his mother in law was coming to stay to take care of him and to ensure that he stayed out of trouble.

Hearing the front door opening Dave thought that his wife was returning, but was shocked to see Anna walking in the door with a suitcase. Jumping up he goes to her and takes it, walking down the hall to the guest room; he places it on the bed.

Dave turns to look at Anna, seeing her there dressed fit to kill in a tight sexy dress, he knows this is going to be a hard week for him with her there in more ways then one.

Dave and Anna go out of the bedroom and back to the living room, sitting down on the couch they talk about what the weeks plans are and what he can expect. Little does Dave know Anna has special plans for him.

Getting up Dave says he is off to take a shower, walking to the bathroom, stripping off his clothes; he starts the shower and gets into the warm spray of the water as he daydreams of her joining him. The door of the shower opens and Anna steps in naked with Dave, he knows this daydream is to good to be this real, as he feels her hands softly caress him, along with the water.

Anna leans up to softly kiss Dave’s lips as she slowly starts to stroke his very hard cock, teasing him with her fingers, as she presses tighter to him. “I am just doing what my daughter wants Dave, she asked me to take care of you in all the ways she would if she was here.”

Getting out of the shower they slowly start to dry off as Anna takes Dave’s hand leading him to the bedroom. Laying Dave back on the bed, she slowly starts to caress him, teasing him again with her fingers as she kisses him again, slowly working her way down his neck with her tongue to his chest. The soft moans escape Dave’s lips as a smile forms, the need so strong.

Anna slowly kisses her way down over Dave’s tummy as she strokes him harder and faster. Slowly Anna’s lips touch the tip of Dave’s hard cock, her tongue darting out teasing it, drawing him slowly into her mouth, she starts to suck harder and faster drawing him in and out of her mouth, sucking harder and deeper as she sucks him deep into her throat, savoring the feel of her son in laws hard cock in her mouth against her soft lips as he starts to throb so hard.

Teasing Dave with her tongue she sucks harder and faster, wanting to feel the pleasure of him as he erupts deep in her throat, tasting the sweetness of him. Licking and sucking, teasing and loving the way he feels she draws him deep in her throat as she moans softly, sending Dave over the edge, he grabs her head gently thrusting hard and deep into her throat as she sucks him so hard and good. The wave after wave of sweet cum bursts forward into her hot wanton mouth as she greedily sucks it, not wanting to loose a drop.

Smiling up to Dave, Anna starts to stroking him again, knowing she is getting more of this nice hard cock. Stroking him faster until she gets him hard again, she slides up and straddles his hips sliding him slowly into her, the tightness of her devouring him, enveloping his hard shaft, the quivers and moans escape her soft lips as she takes Dave’s hand to her large soft breasts, she leans down to place one to his lips as she rides him slowly and lovingly. The rhythm of their love making, steady and growing, the thrusts harder and faster, the need more intense.

Dave’s need grows more intense as he moves her from him to her hands and knees, getting up behind her. Dave slides his hard cock deep within her sweet canal as he starts to move harder and faster. Seeing her fine ass in the air Dave cant resist, he slides out of her sweetness and slowly sinks deep within her ass, knowing he needs to cum, knowing he needs to feel all of her.

Dave starts to pump hard and fast in her tight ass, knowing he is close and about to cum, unable to help himself he thrusts hard and fast, deep and like a crazed madman in and out of her. Feeling her body quivering and shaking, she starts to tighten around his hard shaft; Dave hears her screaming his name, as she starts to cum so sweet and hard. Dave looses total control, shoves his hard cock so deep into his mother in law as he shoots load after load of his hot cum into her.

Sliding from her sweet sexy ass, Dave lays back on the bed, exhausted as Anna leans down, softly sucking his cock gently in her mouth, cleaning all the sweet cum from him.

When Anna is thru she moves to lie in Dave’s arms, cuddling with him, knowing this is just he beginning for a wonderful relationship with her son in law.

Dedication: Just remember dreams do come true for those that wait. Good luck Dave in your dreams.

By: Lady Shani

November 7, 2002