Why Should I Beg?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you relax," she said, stroking his dick and then sucking on one of his balls.

"Ooo yeah, that's it."

Dizz continued to stroke his cock, but took some time to squeeze Justine's tits as well, tweezing her nips between his fingers.

She licked the long path from El's ballsack to the tip of his rod, licking right below his piss-hole.

"Fuck babe, yeah. Lick that fuckin' dick."

Justine smiled and stroked his cock with both hands while she put the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked gently.

"Oh shee-it... Uh fuck! God damn it," El moaned.

She took his cock out and smiled. The first few inches of his dick were glistening in her saliva.

"You ready to try again?" El smiled.

"Just a second," she replied. She gave some slow breaths, her eyes level at El's massive fully hard dick.

"Ok, ready as I'll ever be," she said dubiously.

"Now open those pink lips."

She took a giant breath and opened her shiny painted lips as wide as she could. She stuffed the large cockhead in first, almost 3 inches long. It filled her mouth, as she started to swallow its mammoth length.

His dick scraped against her teeth as it pried her jaw open farther than her last dentist visit, as she reached the six inch mark. She knew she couldn't wait to push in more or she wouldn't have any breath left. She leaned forward shoving as much as she could in until she got to the thickest part, seven inches deep, but then she couldn't go any further. As her eyes watered with his giant black dick stretching her throat she realized this was as much as would fit.

But then El grabbed the back of her head and pulled her head up the last couple inches until he was balls deep. Hot tears fell down her cheeks. The feeling was so strong, and he felt so big inside her. She grimaced as her jaw started to hurt, but for some reason her pussy was tingling. She felt so warm down there.

"Fuckin' shit," El swore. "Oh god," he moaned.

"First... time a bitch's taken it all... aah... ah g-god," he stuttered. "Fuck... gonna c-come. Come in your throat."

The burst of semen sprayed down into her stomach and Justine had no choice but to hold her breath as his giant dick spurted. His cock continued to unload down into her belly, sliding down her throat.

"Damn El," Dizz laughed, "You better pull out pretty soon or do mouth to mouth, cuz I ain't."

"I'm not... finished," he said, holding her head fast against his balls.

She kept swallowing as much as she could, but she was nearing the point she had to breathe. Just as she felt she could swallow no more and she could hold her breath no more, she felt El get softer and he began to pull out. It seemed far too slow as his huge cock slid up her throat. His dick stretched her jaw until it hurt, and as the tip came out she swallowed the last of his cum and then took the biggest breath of her life since she came out of the womb, collapsing onto the floor. Dizz lifted her up to the couch after she had recovered some of her breath.

Justine panted for what seemed like ten minutes.

"Holy... god," she said.

"Heh, so you gonna worship this black dick?" El laughed.

"Shit. Oh my god," she said, still short of breath. "Damn that dick almost killed me."

"That would be a first," El laughed. "Come on, suck some more," he ordered as he rubbed his dick to try and get it hard again.

"No more," Justine said, with a shake of her head.

"That took a lot out of you, huh girl?"

"Fuck... yeah," she said.

"Damn white girl," he said. "That's ok, you took it like a fuckin' porn star. Why don't you relax yourself and lean over the couch. I've been wanting to take a look at that ass anyway."

"Shit," Dizz agreed.

Justine silently complied as El shoved her forward towards the coffee table. She stood up in front of the table, still panting, and then put her hands to the hem of her dress.

"Nah, let me do it," El said, putting her hands on the table.

"Uh!" she moaned, as El grabbed her ass roughly in both hands.

"Damn that's one big white ass," Dizz smiled.

Justine blushed as she looked back, trying to see what they were doing. She could feel their hands probing. Then she felt El's hands on her hips and as he peeled her wet thong off of her big round behind.

"Shi—eet," El swore. "Fuck, that ass is beautiful. Damn, you fuckin' soaked your panties," he said putting them to his nose and taking a big whiff. "Mmm," he moaned.

"Never seen such a fuckin' big white ass that fine before," Dizz said as he gave her left cheek a slap.

"Oh!" Justine exclaimed in surprise.

"Relax girl," he smiled.

She could feel one of them prying her cheeks apart and licking along her pink asshole.

"Ww-ait," she stuttered. "Oh, I-."

"Damn sweet asshole," El said. Then she could feel him probing with his fingers.

"Whoa," Justine moaned. "I don't..."

"Damn this ass is just beggin' for it. I think I'm gonna start here," he said, plunging his fingers deeper despite her protests.

"Got to get her stretched then," Dizz replied.

El continued to move his finger, pressing in more over time and stretching her big beautiful ass as best he could. He pulled his fingers out and then spit on them. He spent nearly five minutes just stretching out her asshole and getting it prepared.

"Let me get a taste man," Dizz said. El reluctantly let Dizz shove his way in. "Here put your hands on the couch babe," Dizz said, moving Justine around.

Dizz licked up Justine's pussy, causing her to squirm and moan. Then he pried her thick cheeks apart and licked her ass.

"Damn, that's some nice salad," he smiled. He licked a finger messily, covering it with saliva, and then pushed it deep in.

"Oh!" Justine moaned loudly.

"You like that, don't you babe?"

"Uhh... it feels good... Oh!" she shouted as he shoved in another finger into her widening ass. As he put in his pinky she started to sweat. She felt like her asshole was spread wide open.

"I think it's ready," Dizz said.

"Good, my turn," El said.

"Fuck you man," Dizz said, holding his dick up to her hole.

El laughed as Dizz began to press his cock into her ass.

"Wait, no I've never done that before, I don't think..." Justine said.

"Don't worry babe," Dizz said. "I'll go easy."

"But—," she began again, but El pressed his balls to her lips after hopping up on the couch.

"Come on and suck these nuts girl," El smiled.

She licked his hanging sack, a pair of big balls in a smooth scrotum. His black balls tasted salty as she rolled them around her tongue as Dizz forced the head of his cock into her ass.

She grunted.

"Ah," Dizz said. "Relax that ass girl, just calm down," he said grabbing her hip with his hand. He held his shaft again and pressed in slowly. "Oh yeah, there it goes," he said with excitement.

Justine felt his dick continue to penetrate and stretch her asshole as he fucked it. It was like nothing she'd ever felt before. His rock hard cock pushed deeper, only the tip of his iceberg, but it was moving easier now. She had never let any of her boyfriends have anal sex with her before (and many had tried), but now she was letting a black man she had barely met do it first. It seemed to happen so quickly, and it actually felt great!

"Fuck, this ass is so tight."

Dizz stopped after he got the head completely in and then slowly pulled out.

"Damn... fuckin' big white ass, just beggin' for it," Dizz said, slapping her right ass cheek.

Justine moaned as she licked El's balls.

Dizz pressed his cock into her ass again, this time getting in few more inches. The pressure was strong, but he began pushing back and forth with his cock, trying to stretch her ass even more.

El's balls fell from her mouth.

"Owww," she moaned. "Oh, your dick is too big," she cried.

"Yeah, get that ass Dizz," El smiled, and pulled her head down to his balls. His scent made her pant as Dizz began to thrust deeper. He managed to plunge nearly half of his dick into her, now moving faster.

"Uh, ow...," she moaned.

"Fuck, this ass is amazing," Dizz praised, spreading her big cheeks with his hands as he humped her from behind.

"Oh god," Justine moaned.

"You like that black dick in your ass, don't you babe?" Dizz said.

"Ah... ow! Oh fuck," she swore as he plunged deep and hard. His dick managed to hit a sensitive spot she didn't know she had. Her pussy dripped with juices as he fucked her tight asshole. She couldn't believe it; no way anal sex could feel this good. The pressure and pleasure kept mounting. Dizz pulled his cock nearly all the way out and then shoved it all the way in, his balls bouncing against her pussy lips.

"AAH! Ow!" Justine cried. "Oh fuck, ow, not so fast," she said.

"Fuck I can't help it babe, this ass is fuckin' amazing," Dizz said. He then shoved his dick in completely and made very short strokes as deep as he could. Justine's pussy felt warm again, and her face turned all flush red.

"Oh my god...," Justine began. Dizz's thick cock felt so good inside her. She could feel his rock hard dick thrusting so deep that she came... and hard too.

"Ahhh!" she cried, her pussy erupting in fluid again, spraying onto the couch.

"Damn babe," Dizz said with a pained expression. "Fuckin' ass is so tight," he said. "Shit, you're gonna make me nut." And with that he pulled out his dick and held it just below the head. "Turn around babe," he ordered.

"Huh?"

"Here," he said, shoving his dick into her face as she turned towards him. He stuck his cock into her mouth and let go of it. It spewed deep into her mouth, down her throat. She wrapped her lips around tightly as he came, barely swallowing the first burst as it erupted back into her throat causing her to gag, but the rest went down much more smoothly.

When he was finished, Dizz wiped some from her chin and put his finger into her mouth where she sucked it off.

"Good girl," he laughed, tapping the top of her head as his dick started to droop.

"Now my turn to tap that ass," El said, pushing Dizz aside.

"Lay on your side, up on the couch."

Justine followed El's orders. Dizz stood and watched while El lay down behind Justine and pressed the tip of his cock to her asshole, as he spread her juicy ass with his other hand.

"Wait how about..." Justine winced. "My pussy. My ass is sore," she cried.

"Fuck bitch, I've been waiting to get into that ass all night," he said pressing his cock deeper.

"Oww!" she cried.

El laid his long pipe deep, pushing about 7 inches back and forth with each stroke, hard and fast.

"Ow... fuck!" she said. "Please— stop," she moaned, putting her hand back. El held her legs fast, and pressed his dick in deep as he could until he felt his entire cock enter her asshole.

"Ohh ow...," she moaned as he held it there.

"Ok bitch, I'll stop," he said simply.

His massive dick felt huge in her gaping ass. Her plump ass cheeks pressed against his thick throbbing member. As he held her against him she felt her face get hot and her pussy began to throb.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Oh fuck you," she said. "F-fuck... Oh my god, your cock is so big," she said.

Watching El just hold Justine against him, Dizz began jacking his own dick, causing it to get big and hard again, sticking up towards his belly.

"You love it bitch. Tell me you fuckin' love this huge black cock," El said.

"Fuck..." she said quietly. "Fuck..." she moaned. "Owww... oh shit," she swore. The sensation in her pussy was growing. She was on the verge of a big orgasm and she could feel her pussy juices flowing freely.

"I didn't hear you. Come on you white fuckin' slut. You love this black cock don't you?"

"Uh," she moaned, her eyes tightly shut as hot tears dried on her cheeks. His hard black dick, filling up her big ass, drove her to the verge of ecstasy, but she wouldn't admit it to this black big-dicked bastard.

"Hey roll her over El," Dizz grinned.

El rolled on to his back, holding Justine in front of him with his legs together. Dizz opened his legs and walked over El's. Justine lay on El's torso, his dick so deep, her face hot, and her cunt even hotter.

"Uh... I..." she began.

With her eyes tightly shut, she spread her legs and put her hand forward in an attempt to touch her clit and start her orgasm, but Dizz caught her hand and held it up.

Justine's eyes opened when she felt his hand on hers. Her eyes met Dizz's chiseled body standing above her.

"Wait no!" she said.

"Oh yeah," Dizz said with a smile, sliding completely into her drenched pussy with his big black dick, instantly causing her to cry out as she experienced the biggest orgasm in her entire life.

Her pussy contracted so hard that it squeezed Dizz's cock out and squirted juices out onto Dizz's chest. Dizz immediately shoved his cock back into her pussy, as it continued to squeeze against his hard dick. The giant dick filling up her thick ass and the big dick balls-deep into her tight white pussy drove her into a mind-blowing fuckgasm, and the squirting was just the start.

She cried out in pure pleasure with squeals that sounded almost like she was in pain. Her cunt contracted, squeezing tightly against Dizz's throbbing cock. El could feel her pussy shudder, even from deep inside her ass. Her juices dripped all over El's legs and onto his balls.

Justine continued to moan as she experienced aftershocks, most more powerful than the orgasms she had experienced with her current boyfriend, and even some old boyfriends. She couldn't help from screaming in pleasure as these smaller quakes washed over her entire body. She was constantly clamping down on Dizz's cock, until her cunt squeezed so hard that he slipped out of her tight snatch again.

"Shit," Dizz laughed. "Damn tight."

"Oh my god," she panted. "I love your big black dicks."

"Shit girl, you sure can cum hard," El said.

Dizz pushed his dick back into to her quivering pussy. Then they started to fuck her, pushing their big cocks back and forth, stuffing her with more meat than an Italian deli. As El brought his cock out and in with long and deep strokes, just as Justine's last orgasm was dying down, she had another one.

"Ohhhhh yes!" she screamed. This one wasn't quite as intense, but it lasted a lot longer. She could feel every hot inch fucking her and her body trembled like she had mild epilepsy. She giggled and squealed with the pure joy of the amazing feeling these black men had brought about in her.

"Fuckin' crazy," El laughed.

"Goddamn bitch's gonna make me-," Dizz pulled his dick out quickly and held his cock in front of her.

"Oh," he moaned. He stroked his cock while Justine opened her mouth and closed her eyes. She wanted to catch the cum that squirted from his cock, but the jizz spewed all over her body, on her big tits and in her hair.

"Oh," he moaned. "Shit." She grabbed his dick and stroked it as he stood there, squeezing out every last drop onto her tongue. Dizz stood up on the couch and let her suck out all the semen from his shlong.

"Why don't you ride this dick," El said. Dizz sat down while El helped Justine up.

"Ok," Justine said, tossing back her long blonde hair. His dick was firmly implanted in her ass as they repositioned. She pressed her hands on his chest and rotated over his manhood so she was facing him. She used her legs to push up and down her big ass on his long cock. Her huge breasts bounced up and down as she fucked his pole. She rose and fell on his dick, moaning as his massive cock plunged deep into her ass. El watched her big beautiful tits bounced as she rode him.

"F-fuck," he muttered. "Yeah that's it," he moaned. "Oh fuck girl, get that dick. Fuckin' big tits," he said as his eyes rolled back. Just as he said that, she rode him all the way down, the back of her ass pressing against the top of his thighs.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed.

After riding him a few more times like that he started grunting.

"Uh oh, get up girl," he said.

She got up quickly.

"Get down," he ordered.

Justine knelt, her eyes closing and opening as she anticipated the coming load.

"Hold out those tig ol' bitties," El said. Justine held up her big double D's just as El released a huge load of jism. The first shot hit her tit and bounced up against her cheek. The next few covered her chest in thick sticky goop. It took him nearly a minute to finish unloading. Justine sucked the last drops from his long drooping cock. And when she was finished there, she lapped up some on her chest from Dizz and El.

"Mmm," she moaned.

Justine looked to the couch. Dizz was sleeping on the end of it. El sat back at the other end. She sat there for a few minutes looking at their dicks as El too fell asleep. Her eyes felt heavy so she went to the couch and fell asleep between them, her head leaning against El's shoulder.

In the morning she woke feeling someone's tongue in her ass. Dizz smiled from between her ass cheeks.

"Are you finally awake?" he asked, saliva dripping down his chin.

"My head is killing me."

"You know what's the cure for that?"

"Huh?"

"A good orgasm," he said spreading her cheeks with his hands and pressing the tip of his big cock into her asshole.

"Not again..."

The End?

Thank you to editor: HM