Why Stop at Cancun Ch. 01

Story Info
Going topless is a start.
2k words
4.28
101.2k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers

After 26 years of marriage, I felt something was missing. It's not that I didn't still deeply love Julie, but things seemed to have become stale over the years. We met years ago in college when everything was new and exciting, and I fondly remember our sexual experimentation with each other, as well as occasional minor forays into light group sex (strip poker, skinny dipping, etc.) These group things were fun and pleasurable in themselves, but most often led to just the two of us later making wild passionate love in one of our dorm rooms.

After our college days, we got married and fell into the rut of working, raising two kids, going to school functions, and socializing with neighbors and parents of other school kids. The weekend card party, cocktail parties, dinners out, and sporting events were the norm of the day. The weekend lake excursions to our friend's cottage offered some opportunities for occasional innocent flirtations. A nicely built mature woman in a small bikini can offer many an arousing glance of inner thigh, soft cleavage, and in the right leg-spread position (sometimes intentionally spread in my direction), a hint of the outline of an unfamiliar pussy through the tight, thin, unlined material of a bikini bottom. Julie knew this drove me wild, and in part to get even, (although more for her own pleasure), would show off likewise to other men and the occasional woman if she seemed unusually curious.

I should tell you that Julie has not lost much of her fabulous figure since the days we first met. Her large full breasts now sag only enough when she's nude that one can tell they are all natural, and her nipples stiffen just a much as ever when aroused by my touch (or by cold lake water). She is not shy about her assets, and wears tops to accentuate her cleavage, and if the occasion is right, will go braless which gives a bounce to her step that has turned a few heads over the years. Julie's other measurements are much the same as before...the small waist and full but firm ass gives her the figure more of a Marilyn Monroe rather than that of a runway model.

With the kids out of the house and Julie making good money working full time as a graphic designer, our vacation trips had increased in frequency and were mostly concentrated on the islands of the Caribbean. Following visits to Grand Bahama Island and Provo, we decided on a trip to Cancun (not an island, and I realize not even in the Caribbean). The beaches were great and the scenery was beautiful, and many areas tolerated and even encouraged women to go topless.

Julie finally did go topless in Cancun after a couple of days of sun bathing after seeing others do likewise, but she was not truly comfortable at first. To the surprise of both of us, only a couple of hours had gone by when she felt so uninhibited that she left her top lying on her towel and walked over with her purse to see what kind of silver a Mexican senorita was hawking on the beach near the shore. Along the way she passed several vacationers sitting in beach chairs, drawing the attention of several men who did nothing to masquerade their interest in her swaying boobs and bikini clad bottom. After the requisite amount of bartering with the silver merchant, a price was agreed to and Julie made her purchase.

The walk on her return trip had the appearance of that runway model I spoke of before. Julie kept her head up high with her chest thrust out proudly, smiling cordially to and making direct eye contact with the other sun worshippers as she went. One young teenage girl who was relaxing with her parents motioned Julie to stop so she could see what she had bought. I could detect a few barely audible German phrases expressed by the girl. Due, I suppose to her European upbringing, she seemed as much at ease with Julie's partial nudity as she was with her own. Julie bent over, put her hands on her own knees, and allowed the girl to inspect and admire the silver necklace dangling from her neck. With the jewelry still lying against her open palm, the young girl turned to her parents and seemed to plead to them for one of her own. Just as I sensed the father was going to take the opportunity to move up for a closer inspection of both the necklace and of course Julie's pendulous breasts, the girl let go and Julie stood up, smiled, and left.

As Julie returned to our spot on the sand, she offered me a similar close-up view, gave me a passionate kiss, and put her moist lips close to my ear saying, "Thanks for helping me over come my shyness...I feel so free and at ease! I hope you didn't mind the young guys looking at me. They sure didn't seem to mind!" She finished her thought by easing the tip of her tongue ever so slightly into my ear. She backed away with a coy smile, knowing she had given me goose bumps with the tongue action. I wasn't so sure she knew her beach walk and playful lick also had made my cock grow. I didn't think an answer was necessary at that moment, and she stood up, went back to her chaise lounge, and laid down on her stomach. She turned her head in my direction, winked, and asked "Would you mind putting suntan lotion on the back of your almost-naked wife? Don't forget to take care of my bottom half while you're at it."

The remainder of the Cancun trip was spent alternating between beach and sun activities (sun tanning, body surfing, parasailing, snorkeling) and evening activities (dinners, drinking tequila at Senior Frogs, and wrestling between the sheets). Sounds great...and it was...but we wanted to expand our horizons.

Within a few months of returning to our Indiana home, my vacation web searching led me to look at the island of St. Martin, and even more specifically to Orient Beach, known as the French Riviera of the Caribbean. Total nudity was allowed on the beach, and the talk on the travel forums was it was a fantasy that had to be experienced. St. Martin quickly became my objective for our next trip.

Late one Saturday evening, we turned off the downstairs lights and took our glasses of wine up to the bedroom in preparation for having some fun. I knew this was the time to explore whether Julie was ready for such a nude adventure. Julie went into the bathroom to freshen up (it takes a little while since she likes all of her erogenous zones ready for caressing and kissing during love making), I lit a candle, pulled down the covers on the bed, retrieved the massage oil from the night stand, and got naked.

Julie came out of the bathroom and squealed with feigned delight seeing the mood I had set. I say feigned because after this many years of marriage, our non-verbal signals could easily be read by the other, and she knew pretty much what to expect. Tonight, though, there would be a little bit of a twist. After my own quick sponge bath, I returned to find Julie sprawled out naked on the bed face down waiting patiently for her favorite masseuse.

I straddled her round smooth backside with my knees, allowing my engorged penis to lay directly on the cleavage of her warm ass. I knew the back massage I was about to administer would allow me to slide my member forwards and backwards, almost as if getting a tit fuck

As the mood heated up for both of us, I began my inquiry. "Julie, do you remember the feeling you had when you went topless in Cancun?"

She softly replied, "My God yes. I was so scared at first to bare my breasts in front of all those people, but before long it seemed so natural and exciting. You wouldn't believe all the fantasies I had about the lovely men and women around us on the beach."

"I guess you never shared those fantasies with me," I said, "but it doesn't surprise me that you were turned on considering your nipples stayed erect most of the time. Did you realize the area of your bikini between your legs never really dried due to the moisture of your juices?" By this time I had moved backwards to massage one leg, putting my genitals up against her left foot. As a way to emphasize my last comment, I playfully spread apart her upper thighs and ran my finger along her moist slit.

"Oh, give me a break...that's not really true and you know it!" she retorted. "But you are right about me being aroused much of the time. I noticed you suffered from a similar condition, what with all the young eye candy parading around."

It was now or never, so I cautiously began, "You are right. I was much less erect coming out of the cold surf than going in. What would you think if we were both allowed to go totally naked on the beach rather than you just being topless?"

By this time I was done with kneading her legs and buttocks, so I swung my right leg over to her left side and gently encouraged her to roll over onto her back. My penis was rock hard at this point, and Julie gently took it in her right hand and waited for me to apply some lotion to her warm palm. I didn't disappoint her, and as I squeezed out a little of the oil onto her chest, she began to slowly move her slippery hand up and down my shaft. It took all my concentration to put my pleasure in the back of my mind while I listened to her response. I began to lightly rub her breasts and nipples.

"I think it would be very stimulating and exciting to remove the rest of my suit," she revealed, "but I don't believe it's allowed on Cancun. I never saw anyone else totally nude, did you?"

I got the response I wanted and now it was time for the trump card. "My dear, you are correct. Cancun does not allow total nudity on their public beaches, but they do on the island of St. Martin." My own slippery fingers of my right hand were now between her slightly spread thighs, caressing her clit.

The sudden realization that her fantasy could be played out must have caused her hand to tighten around my throbbing dick, and I had to quickly stop her from pumping me to orgasm. I placed my own hand firmly on hers whispering, "Easy, easy. Not like this. I want to enter you first."

I climbed on board, easily entered her warm moist vagina, and as I began to slowly pump, I put my face down to hers, kissed her tenderly, and asked, "What do you think? Shall we go to the next level? Take the next step to fulfill both our fantasies?"

Julie has seldom reached a state of orgasmic bliss as quickly as she did that night. I could feel the pulsations of her vagina squeeze my penis as she reached her climax. She dug her finger tips into my back and nearly screamed, "Yes, yes, I want to get totally naked!" She began to pant so heavily that she could hardly talk. "I have dreamt of doing just that ever since we left Cancun, but I didn't say anything because I thought you would think of me being too brazen." She again struggled for a breath, "Let's go as soon as possible! I love you so much!"

With those words of encouragement, I shot a load into her with such force that, if I been masturbating, my spunk would have gone clear across the room and stuck on the wall!

End of Chapter 1

dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers