Why Stop at Cancun Ch. 04

Story Info
Three naked girls on the beach and me.
1.4k words
4.35
51.3k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers

It was about 10 AM when Julie and I got down to the beach in front of LaPlaya beach bar. This bar seemed to be part of our small resort, or at least they provided some of the amenities for them. The young heavily-tanned beach attendant approached us with a friendly smile, "Bonjour, monsieur et madame. Good morning," he repeated in English smattered with a undeniable French accent, "My name is Jason, and I am here to serve you in all ways. May I see your hotel pass?"

Jason lightly kissed Julie's hand as he made us feel welcomed, and did not seem distracted by her nudity nearly as much as she was by his. "Oui, oui" she answered, "although I don't mean that in the physical way." She remained entranced by his large uncircumcised member, and added, "You are anything but wee I can assure you."

"Madame is too kind, and talk like that might get her extra good service, that is if your boy friend doesn't mind." He glanced at me coyly knowing his teasing was all in good fun and just part of his repertoire.

"Seems like you Frenchmen have a well deserved reputation," I said without correcting the part of only being the boy friend. "This is Julie and I am Sam, and we are meeting two young ladies here and we want to lounge together...maybe you know them, Bobbi and Monica?"

"Oui, oui, monsieur. And two most lovely women they are, their beauty and charms only exceeded by Ms Julie here beside you. They came down just a few minute ago, and I have already put towels on two chairs just in front of them for you." He pointed in their direction and we easily recognized them as they were stretched out about 30 feet from the water as the waves broke onto the clean white sand.

Jason continued with his introduction, "May I bring you something cool to drink? The sun is starting to get very warm."

"Please bring rum punches for the four of us," I said, "but I thought Monique would be serving on the beach?"

"You have a clear eye for beauty and talent, and indeed she will be helping me after lunch. Enjoy our beach and I will bring drinks down in a few moments." Jason turned back to the bar as Julie's admired his taut buns, and we went off in the direction of the girls.

The beach was a half to two thirds full by this time, so it was wise we had planned ahead. The two beach chairs Jason had picked out for us were directly between the girls chairs and the surf, with the four of us next to a large umbrella and table.

"Hi guys, I see you found us and the chairs the boy saved for you!" Bobbi said. "Julie, what did you think of Jason, or as we like to call him, Mr. Big? She and Monica both giggled like school girls.

Julie but her bag and wrap on the table, stood at the foot of Bobbi's lounge with legs slightly spread as if to stabilize herself, and began to pull her hair back. "Jason is very friendly and easy with the compliments, but I have no idea of what you're talking about...Mr. Big?" This mock denial of the obvious resulted in another round of laughter among the three of them.

"Hey Sam," Monica flirtatiously chimed in when she saw I wasn't really laughing, "don't look so concerned...we've already have a nickname for you too...Volcano! We can already see how much you stick up, but we're only guessing about your gushing flow!"

The gals erupted in a third round of tittering, when Julie added, "A well chosen name, I can assure you!"

We were getting a few quizzical looks from those around us, so Julie and I positioned the chairs so they were lying flat and we spread out our heavy towels. I laid down on my stomach, and when I was comfortable, turned to Julie and called out, "Hey, could you put some lotion on my back?"

Without hesitation, Bobbi jumped out of her chair and quickly volunteered. "Please, allow me to do the honors. Back home I do in-house massages, and I've got quite a reputation around town." She took the bottle of suntan lotion from a rather surprised Julie, and came over to the side of my chair.

The deep back rub application of the solar protection felt great, but the word heavenly came to mind as she continued rubbing the slippery cream on my calves, then up to the backs of my spread thighs and finally on my tight buttocks. I swore I felt her fingertip lightly brush my scrotum and anus with the cream, although it might have been my imagination.

Her brazen behavior seemed to go mostly unnoticed by the others, but it prompted me to say somewhat softly, "I bet you do have a reputation back home!"

Bobbi bent over and kissed my ear and whispered, "You should see me at work in private, Volcano...I'd have your lava flowing in no time."

She stood up and motioned to her friend with the bottle, "Okay, I'm done with Sam. Here Monica, you do Julie. We don't want any of their parts to burn, now do we?"

I had lifted my head to watch as Monica enthusiastically raised herself to a sitting position and took the bottle. With her legs straddling the chair, her bald pussy lips were spread open widely as she inched forward to get her body over her feet so she could stand. She smiled at me as she stayed in that revealing pose for a few extra seconds to give me a longer peek.

Julie offered no resistance to Monica's small hands as she applied lotion all over her backside. She had positioned herself on my side of Julie's chair, so I was treated to the erotic sight of her ass and pussy as she kept her legs spread bending over her subject. I could see Julie also spread her legs as Monica applied cream to the inside of her thighs and nether regions.

As if waiting for the show to stop, Jason arrived with cold drinks just as Monica was finished with her work. The girls were delighted with the refreshments, and as I signed for them, I told Jason to keep them coming. Getting a little rum in these girls would be like fanning a small fire, and they were hot already!

After about 15 minutes, Bobbi called over to me, "Hey Volcano, how about returning the favor and oil me up. I've been on my stomach long enough and need to turn."

My cock had settled down after the teasing with the cream and all, but now he was coming back to life as I realized I would be applying the lotion to Bobbi's front side I pushed myself up to a standing position while being well aware of my excitement. I reached over for our cream when Bobbi yelled out, "Use this tanning oil I've got here. It's what Monica put on my back earlier."

After unsuccessfully trying to hide my rising passion by bending over, I felt my courage return and stood tall as I walked to her chair. "Put plenty of oil on, and don't miss any spots when you rub it in with those big strong hands of yours." I looked down on her gorgeous nakedness and only wished we were in someplace less public.

"I want to watch this!" Julie said as she looked up from her prone position. "Sam, you better do it right or you'll be in trouble."

"Why don't you take your own advice and come her and do me?" Monica was ready to turn over as well, and thought the time was right to get us both hot and bothered.

We both took our time oiling up the two young nude women, although we had to be somewhat discrete with others around. Our neighbors on the beach were all adults, and the guys seemed more interested in the "show" than the women although no one complained.


I could tell Bobbi's heart and breathing rates were increasing, and her moans were getting loud enough to be heard by others. I decided to take a chance. "Why don't we gather up our stuff and finish this massage in our room? Don't know about you, but I'm about ready to erupt!"

With three assenting votes, we all grabbed our belongings and almost ran back to the resort. As we passed Jason, I paused and said, "See you in a couple of hours!"

dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers