Why: Why Dan? Why Not Ben?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben then grabbed my hard cock and began to roughly stroke my cock. I moaned, as I felt my cock being roughly handled as Ben's cock was shoved in and out of my intestines. I rocked my hips faster and faster, desperate for another release. I wanted to cum again, with Ben's cock buried in my insides. I wanted to feel another load of his thick sticky cum being pumped deep inside me. I placed my arms around his neck for better stability, as I began to pick up the speed of my hips. I moaned every time I felt his cock head pop into my insides.

Ben was moaning along with me, as he continued to roughly jerk my hard cock. We were working each other to another hard orgasm, as our moans increased in volume. My hips rocking forward and back kept my hard cock working forward and back in Ben's hand, as I worked his own massive cock deeper and deeper into my insides. My moans were so fast now, that I was now using my moans to exhale. I was so focused on my rocking hips, that everything else faded away. Ben's moans were loud and deep, as he felt his cock head being buried deep in my insides with every rock of my hips and everyone of his upward thrusts.

Ben then moaned out, "I aint never had a boy that could take all of my big cock up his ass. Aint no boy yet that could ride this monster this deep. I'm gonna pump my cum deep into you, boy."

I was passed speaking now, all I could do was moan, as I continued to skewer myself on his massive meat. My hips and moans had now reached a fevered pace. My own hard cock was being over worked as my thrusts into Ben's hand and Ben's stroking had my cock feeling like it would explode any second. I then slammed my hips down onto Ben's hard cock, just as he thrust his hips upwards, driving his cock all the way inside me. Ben moaned deeply as his cock jumped inside me and began to spray his third load of hit cum all the way into my bowels. I worked my hips back and forth, working his cock as fast as I could.

I had not realized it at first, but I had cum already. I shot my load all over Ben's hairy chest. I continued to rock my hips forward and back, milking Ben's massive cock of all of his cum. I then collapsed onto his chest and laid there panting in exhaustion. Ben stayed still as well, trying to get his breathing to return to normal. I felt Ben's cock slowly begin to soften inside me. It was a delightful feeling, as his cock slowly shrank. It felt like he was pulling his cock out of me, but he was staying still. I moaned as I felt his cock being dragged out of my insides and back into my ass.

Ben then lifted me up and set me beside him. I was limp in exhaustion after this latest round of fucking. Ben stood up and wiped my cum off of his chest with my underwear. I watched through half closed eyes, as he turned back to me and said, "I don't think you should wear underwear anymore. Or if you do, it should only be a jock strap. Is that clear, boy?"

I nodded lazily, as I moaned out, "Yes, Sir."

Ben then got dressed and let himself out. He turned back towards me and said, "Boy, you are a catch. And I intend to fuck your ass as often as I can."

He then shut the door behind me, leaving me alone again.

12