Wicked Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shana began to stroke the man flesh around her – anything she could touch she explored. When a cock appeared next to her face, she did not hesitate to open her mouth and take it in. A mouth was on her breast. A mouth was on her pussy. Fingers and hands roamed her body. And she wanted more.

The men rearranged themselves. Shana was momentarily disappointed when the cock was pulled from her mouth, but she quieted down when she saw was they were doing. One man moved to lie down and lifted her over his body. She straddled his hips and positioning his cock at her entrance, she slid down his pole. He pulled her forward onto his chest. The second man positioned himself behind her. Using her overflowing juices he lubricated his cock and her ass hole before gently pushing his way in. Shana groaned her appreciation.

The two men who already had cocks in her began slowly moving. As Shana became accustomed to the sensation she looked around for her other lover. He was ready and knelt by her head to once again offer his cock to her mouth. Every hole was filled and Shana was in heaven. The men seemed to have a rhythm amongst them, there was always one cock going in and one going out.

Shana tried her best to pay attention to the cock in her mouth. She couldn't use her hands to help so she took extra care with her tongue. She licked around the tip and dipped her tongue into the pee hole. She drew back until just the head was in and then sucked hard. She was rewarded with the taste of his precum.

Then the rhythm changed. Instead of one cock going in and one going out, now all three were thrusting in at the same time. Shana felt like she was being stretched out like toffee, then filled up. Over and over they drove into her. Shana could feel her climax was near. The men too were near their limits it would seem. Her backdoor man reached his hand in front of her body and began to tweak her clit in time with the thrusts. This did it for Shana. Moments after Shana's orgasm, one lover came on her face while the other two shot their seed into her body.

As before, when Shana climaxed the circle of people let out a soft collective sigh. Also as before, Aria brought some refreshment for Shana and sat to talk with her for a few moments before returning to the circle.

Shana couldn't believe that she had been able to stay awake the whole night. It must be the herbs in that sweet water. Dawn would be here in a couple of hours, but the congregation of people didn't seem to be leaving. It was then that Shana saw Arost. He was naked and his pale skin gleamed in the moonlight. As he walked towards her, she heard nothing but the beating of her heart. He took her in his arms and claimed her mouth in a possessive kiss.

It seemed right to Shana that this night of celebration should end with Arost. He and Aria had been the first of these people she had been with. Shana's body was still heightened from all her previous activities. Arost must have enjoyed watching because Shana couldn't remember ever seeing his erection so big before. A sudden intense hunger decended on Shana. Perhaps Arost felt it too. Regardless Arost picked Shana up, placing her on the edge of the slab. He opened her legs and drove his cock deep into her.

Time seemed to stand still for a moment, then jump forward at high speed. Arost began to pound into her. She began to claw at him, trying to get him to go in deeper, move faster, thrust harder. She climaxed once. Arost kept thrusting. Shana built again in no time. She climaxed a second time. Arost kept thrusting, but now he would pull almost all the way out before driving back in. Four more thrusts like that and Shana climaxed again, this time taking Arost with her where he spilled his seed inside her.

As the two caught there breath, a light chanting had begun from the circle of people. It was almost dawn. Aria approached the two with the gourd that had been used on Shana before. The gourd was placed on the slab next to Shana, where Aria split it with a knife. Shana stared fascinated as the blood red insides spilled out onto the pale blue cloth. Aria dipped a hand in the gourd's liquid and drew some symbols on Shana's forehead and over her heart.

The circle of people had drawn close. Arost had already joined the circle, and now Aria moved to join them as well. All eyes were on Shana. Shana tried to speak to ask what was going on, but she could not utter sound. Panicked, she hopped off the slab and ran towards Aria. Aria moved aside before Shana could touch her and Shana's momentum took her past the circle. As she passed outside the circle the tinkle of a small bell could be heard.

With the sound of the bell, pain began in Shana's chest under the mark Aria had put there. Shana stumbled forward heading towards the woods away from these people whom she suddenly feared. As she neared the woods she had more and more difficulty walking. When she was at the edge of the woods she could not move any further because of the pain. She looked back and saw that the sun was just cresting over the horizon. A searing pain caused her to close her eyes.

The pain lasted for about an hour. After that Shana just felt strange. She couldn't see anything and she couldn't move, but she was perfectly aware of everything around her. She could feel as well as hear the people drifting past. Aria stopped in front of her and explained what had happened. Shana would indeed be with them forever, as one of their sacred trees. It was necessary for a human to willingly sacrifice themselves in order for the fairies to continue to exist. Then Aria patted her bark and moved to join her friends.