Wicked Dreams: Trista

Story Info
A university girl's dreams and fantasies are recorded.
7k words
4.43
14.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wicked Dreams"

I watch the 70 inch TV screen as the naked young woman, Trista, is being fucked. She is on her hands and knees deep in the forest. You can hear the sound of the creek as the water rushes by and the sun is shining down enveloping her in a spot light; her huge tits are swaying in time with the thrusts from the man fucking her from behind. With every full penetration she screams out "harder...harder...oh yeah fuck me!"

She looks up right into the "lens", her eyes glaze over in ecstasy as she comes for the third time. The man fucking her never gets tired, sometimes pulling on her long blonde hair, or sticking his thumb up her shapely ass, bringing her pleasure and pain. Suddenly he flips Trista around and shoves his hard cock into her mouth. The man takes over and forces his cock deep, her blue eyes open wide in shock and surprize and she tries to push him back. But it is of no use, he is too strong. He starts fucking her pretty mouth just like he did her pussy, long and hard. Finally Trista relaxes and the cock is going down her throat, no more gagging, and she is loving every minute of it. Her hand is busy in her pussy, fingers going in and out as she frigs herself. The man lets out a roar and his cum fills her mouth with so much it trickles down her chin onto both of her big tits. She swallows the cum in her mouth and cleans his cock and balls with her tongue, then using her fingers she gets the extra cum from her tits and sucks them clean. "Mm...That was so good," she says, giving a sexy smile, "now fuck my ass!"

This is part of Trista's first recorded erotic dream and tomorrow she can review the "film" to her hearts content. This beautiful 18 year old freshman from the university is just one of many who will be showing me their most erotic dreams and fantasies in the months to come.

I am a fortunate man to be able to witness and share in these dreams but I am getting ahead of myself perhaps I should go back to the start...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ad on the university bulletin board reads:

Wanted test subjects for a revolutionary designed pillow that collects your dreams and fantasies and allows you to watch them on a computer the next day. Please contact JJ Knight and earn money while you sleep.

To say JJ is overwhelmed with the initial response to his ad would be an understatement, it appears there are a lot of students who could use some extra income, male and female, and because the response is so large JJ is able to pick and choose the trial subjects at will. He decides to refine the first trial to females, 18 to 25 years old. Maybe it is his voyeurism kicking in but seeing as he is in control of the trial runs these are the dreams he most wants to record and watch.

Previous inventions in the tech industry made JJ a very rich man and at 35 years old money is not a concern for him anymore. He purchased an upscale mansion on a treed one acre lot in University Heights for over $2 million. Not only is the mansion in a prime location in the city but the best part is how close it is to the University and the almost endless supply of willing girls.

The entire acreage is surrounded by trees, a privacy fence and the iron gates at the front street will allow JJ to conduct his trial tests in complete privacy. The mansion has 6 bedrooms each with their own bathroom, to allow his test subjects privacy and comfort. As well there is a separate master bedroom wing that is over 1500 sq. ft. by itself; this is where JJ built his command center to watch over everything occurring "live" and to record all the girls' dreams on his "Wicked Dreams" pillows.

The home has been retrofitted with all the newest technology and each room has its own big screen TV which also acts as a computer monitor. JJ made sure the whole house is also monitored by numerous hidden cameras, especially in the bedrooms and the bathrooms where every angle can be observed. JJ wants to be able to view and record his test subjects no matter which room they are in, even when they are not asleep.

After interviewing over 60 students JJ has the list narrowed down to 12 very hot girls. Each girl is a little different from the other in appearance but they all have one common denominator, they can all remember bits and pieces of their dreams; erotic dreams that is. He can hardly wait to see all the university girls' dreams of fucking and sucking and he can't wait to record them.

The package he offered the girls seemed too good to be true and some of them were leery of sleeping in the house; JJ assured them each bedroom had a lock from the inside and that there would always be 4 girls staying in the house at the same time. The girls were allowed use of the kitchen and all the food there was free, they could also use the fitness room and the tanning bed. Internet Wi-Fi is set up throughout the house and they are free to log on at any time for their school projects. There were several lounging rooms inside and a cozy sitting area outside with gas fire-pit next to a waterfall and in-ground pool.

On top of all this the girls will each be paid $200 a night, cash the next morning. All of the recordings were the property of JJ and he assured them they were only going to be used for research purposes. If a girl wanted to "watch" a full copy of her dreams she only had to make an appointment with JJ and they would do so in a private screening room.

Trista, Lynne, Pam and Monica are the girls he picked for the first trial run. JJ had them all meet in the great room in his mansion. Everyone was introduced and a schedule was set up with 4 girls sleeping in the house for a week at a time; they would be free to come and go as long as they returned each night to the mansion by 10 pm. Each girl had to commit to the program for six months and they would sleep over for one week and be off for two.

This is the first morning for the initial four girls after their sleep over. In reviewing the results of the dreams from his Nano technology pillows and only Trista had an erotic dream. Lynne dreamed of hiking in the hills with her yellow lab. Pam had sporadic dreams, short spurts of random thoughts and nothing special. Monica shows promise as initially she was dreaming of being chased by a faceless man as she ran down the street naked but it quickly died out.

As I handed out the envelopes with cash to each of the girls I thanked them once again for their participation and made sure they were comfortable and not needing anything. I wanted them to be as relaxed as possible in their new environment so they felt safe sharing their dreams with me.

"Girls after reviewing the tapes of your dreams last night it appears that only Trista was able to have a fantasy or erotic dream. Monica you came very close but it only lasted for 10 or 15 seconds. As I mentioned in your interview all your dreams are available for you to view in your rooms at any time but your erotic or fantasy dreams will need to be reviewed with me in the control center so we interpret them together."

JJ looked at each of the girls and only Trista could not keep eye contact. "Trista, let me know if or when you would like to review your dream scene, it really was very interesting. Monica if you want to see me about your dream perhaps I can give you some insight on how to break out. In the mean time you are all welcome to use the facilities here at your leisure."

All the girls walked away to do their own thing, all except for Trista. She was still having a hard time looking at me and I had the feeling she remembered some of her last nights' dream and is embarrassed by it.

"Please sir, if you have time I would like to view my dream right now if possible." Trista has a very lyrical voice and it was easy to imagine her as an innocent naive young teenager; so much different than her 'performance' last night.

"Sure Trista but please call me JJ." As we walked to the command room I could see that she was still being very shy. "Do you have a boyfriend Trista?"

"No sir...JJ; my parents didn't allow me to date when I lived at home. A couple of boys from the university have asked me out but I said no."

Trista looked at JJ with her green eyes and he could sense she wanted to say more but was being cautious or hesitant. The rest of the walk was quiet and JJ left her to her thoughts.

As they entered JJ's 1,500 sq. ft. master bedroom/command center Trista was surprized to see how high tech it was. Directly ahead was bank of extra-large TV's lining one whole wall facing onto an office set up with two desks and numerous computers. Off to the right was the private viewing room and JJ guided Trista by her elbow that way. He had hired professionals to set the room up like a home theater and no expense was spared. It was 15 feet wide and 20 feet deep, a projector hung from the ceiling and an 80 inch screen stretched across the front of the room. The latest in sound equipment and was installed along with the correct lighting. The room was windowless which enhanced the whole experience. There were three rows of reclining love seats on tiers that stepped down so everyone could see the screen.

JJ led Trista to the front row of seats and she let out a loud huff as she sort of collapsed/fell into the soft leather seat. Once more JJ could feel she wanted to say something to him.

"Trista before we view your dreams from last night is there anything you want to say or talk about?"

Trista's body language said it all, her head was bowed down and she was wringing her hands in the lap of her dress. "Go ahead, I'm here for you," said JJ.

"JJ I do remember a little bit about my dream last night and I am embarrassed about it. That is so not like me. I'm, I'm still a virgin." The last part was almost a whisper.

"Trista there is nothing to be embarrassed about, sexual dreams are normal in every person, man or woman. My new Nano technology captures your dreams, your inner wants and needs, your fantasies and the best part is you get to relive them again. Are you ready to see your dream from last night?"

"Okay but can we stop if it gets to be too much for me?"

"Of course, I will be right here beside you with the control."

JJ hit play and the screen came to life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A larger than life Trista appeared on the screen, she was walking in a thick lush forest, it is summer time and the birds are singing in the background...and she was completely naked. Her large breasts are swaying with the movement of her strides as she steps over and around various items on the ground, branches, rocks, small crawling insects. Her face displaying nothing but innocence.

She was humming a tune as she continued her walk, occasionally looking behind her as if she heard a noise or something. She comes to a small creek and stops to throw some stones into it. Suddenly a man appears behind her, unnoticed he slowly approaches until he is right behind her. In one swift motion he grabs her blonde ponytail and jerks her backwards and she lands on her bare ass with her legs splayed open. Her shaved pussy is on full display to the stranger. The 'camera lens' gets a close up of her cunt and rather than close her legs in embarrassment she open them further.

"Do you like what you see?" Trista asked. "Maybe you want to have a little taste?"

The man remained silent but knelt between her legs and leaned in to suck on her pussy. Trista grabbed his head and forced him closer. "Come on suck me harder," she said, "get your tongue deeper in my cunt. Yeah, yeah just like that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JJ looked over at the real Trista and he could see the shock on her face as her green eyes stared at him.

"JJ I...I would never do that, never!" she exclaimed.

But like a magnet Trista was drawn back to the frozen screen image of herself. She is amazed that even all her moles are in exactly the same spot.

"How is this possible JJ? It is me on the screen but I have never even kissed a boy or man, let alone done any of this."

"My Nano pillow collects and records your dreams and also your fantasies. These are your most private thoughts," said JJ. "You're a very attractive woman and as I can see on the screen your body is fantastic and any man would be lucky to be with you. This is nothing to be ashamed of, you are a young woman with an active sexual imagination. Would you like me to start it again?"

Trista is having conflicting emotions, she is excited to see what will happen to her but at the same time she is scared. The quality of the "film" is amazing, every detail is crystal clear, like it was filmed in high definition. She looks at her wet pussy lips and enlarged clit, the man has one of her rock hard nipples between his thumb and fingers as they stand out from her full breasts and she can almost feel it for real sitting in her chair.

"JJ, I am a little shy to see this, I can't believe I said and did those things. But...you're right it is exciting to watch my dream and know that it is normal to have these feelings. Okay, let it start again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man is once more pulled in and held captive by Trista as she wraps her legs around his head and leans back on the soft grass. He continues his oral ministrations sucking on her pussy lips and clit, his tongue snaking in and out of her tunnel. His tongue is everywhere at the same time as he gives her oral pleasure.

Both of his hands are on her large breasts, twisting and pinching her nipples, pulling them from her body. Trista's body is dancing to his tongue,

turning and lifting to his actions

and fingers as he pleasures her. He reaches up and caresses her face and she sucks in his thumb, a false phallic, but one she desperately needs in her mouth. Their two bodies are entwined as they roll around on the grass.

Finally Trista throws her head back. "Get your clothes off and fuck me." Trista shouts. "I want your cock in me now and you better be hard!"

The man stands up and takes his clothes off revealing a body shaped by years of hard physical devotion in a gym. He is stroking his semi-hard long thick cock as he stands over Trista, his legs on each side of her body. Finally we see a glimpse of his face and it is JJ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In shock Trista turns and looks at JJ, she does think he is very handsome but never imagined she had such strong feelings as this. Does she really want to fuck him in her dreams? Would she really be such a slut?

JJ pushes the pause button and the screen freezes right as Trista is taking JJ's cock into her mouth. He looks at Trista who is looking very confused, he can see this was not something she expected and to be honest neither was he.

"Trista, I am really flattered you would want me to have sex with you." JJ said. "I didn't know you were that attracted to me."

JJ reaches out and softly caresses Trista's face looking deeply into her green eyes. Trista is lost in thought, she has never even kissed a boy and now this man is causing feelings within her that she has never known and for some reason her panties are getting wet. She looks back at the screen, seeing her mouth on JJ's large cock wondering what it would feel like in real life, what it would taste like, oh my god what is happening to me!

JJ leans closer to Trista. "Would you like me to kiss you?"

She is very confused but also very excited. "Yes please, but can we go slowly." She closes her eyes as JJ kisses her, softly, so softly she can barely feel his lips. She leans into to him bringing her hand to the back of his head pulling him to her with a new passion. She can feel his tongue on her lips and opens her mouth to accept him. It is so sensual and taboo at the same time.

Her first kiss is so exciting, wondering how many other firsts she will have with JJ.

JJ can feel her inhibitions dissolving as she holds his head tightly to hers. Her fingers running through his hair while she is sucking on his tongue and moaning softly. He cups one of her large breasts in his hand, his thumb lightly flicking her hard nipple.

"Trista do you want to cuddle while we continue watching your dream?" asks JJ.

"Yes, I would like that, thank you for going slow, this is all so new and confusing for me."

Trista is now sitting between JJ's legs and he has his arms around her, the seat has been extended and it is now like a small bed.

"Would you like me to hold your breasts while we watch?" he said softly.

"Maybe in a bit, let's see how it goes." Trista looks up at the screen and the frozen image of JJ's cock in her mouth is turning her on tremendously. "JJ is your cock really that big?"

"Yes, maybe a little thicker though."

"Oh my god, I don't think I have ever seen anything so beautiful. Start the dream again JJ I want to see how I suck your cock."

JJ hits the play button and then reaches around Trista and cups both of her large breasts in his hands. Trista doesn't seem to notice or has decided to let him fondle her breast and play with her hard nipples.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trista is sucking on JJ's cock her one hand rubbing his balls and the other one on his cock. She tries to take him all the way down to his base but can't.

"You like that don't you slut? You like my hard cock in your little virgin mouth don't you? I'm going to fuck you so hard you pass out. Now suck my cock all the way down or I will force you to."

Trista tries to deep throat his cock but she keeps gagging half way. He grabs her long blonde hair on each side of her face and forces her mouth down inch by inch, ignoring her gagging until she reaches the bottom, holding her there as she struggles to get off. Realizing he is too strong she gives up and lets him have his way. She lowers her arms and JJ continues to fuck her face with hard long strokes, as he gags her with each thrust. Her watering green eyes are focusing on his blue ones as he rams his cock in and out of her pretty face until finally he comes with such a force Trista can't swallow it all and it runs from her mouth down onto her breasts.

"That's a good bitch you liked that didn't you. I knew you were a little slut the first time I met you and you gave me that look. You think you're shy but I knew better, this is what you want, to be my slut."

"Yes, yes I want to be a slut, your slut. Now fuck me with that big cock of yours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JJ and Trista watch as their images on the screen change positions.

"Oh my god JJ that is the most exciting thing I have ever seen, I could see your cock going down my throat. Is that even possible?"

"Yes with practice any woman can do that," said JJ, "even you."

Trista gives a little shiver in his arms as she thinks about doing that with him. Looking down at her breasts she can see how hard her nipples are. JJ's fingers are pinching her nipples. She likes how he plays with her nipples and how he is making her pussy wet. It all feels so natural.

"Do you like how I play with your tits and nipples?"

"Yes, it feels good." she says shyly.

"Why don't we take your top and bra off so I can play with them some more. I have already seen you naked in your dream so you don't need to be embarrassed," said JJ, "then we can continue with your dream."

JJ doesn't give her a chance to reply and lifts the bottom of her t-shirt up and off her arms exposing her black bra. He pushes her forward a bit and undoes her bra. "Take it off for me," he says. He wants to see first off is she will follow orders and secondly if she is excited enough to continue.

Trista slowly removes her bra, her hands instinctively covering up her breasts. JJ places his hands over hers and draws her back against him holding her tight.

12