Wicked Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, baby, let it come," she almost pleaded.

The orgasm seemed to go on endlessly. I counted three distinct waves of pure pleasure. Even after the waves subsided, my cunt tingled with pleasure.

It was a long night after that. Rachel used a riding crop, a tawse, and, finally, a single-tailed whip that for a few moments turned the pleasure I had been feeling back to pain. From that moment on, I would never wish a single-tailed whip on anyone. It didn't take much more than a snap of the Rachel's wrist to bring the biting tail against my ass, but the result was more painful than anything I had ever felt.

My "reward" for the single-tail was a finger in my ass. She kept the finger there for a long time, wiggling it maddingly against the soft walls of my rectum. I begged her not to stop when she plunged the finger in and out of me. I came again, not as hard as I had the first time, but it was still pleasurable enough to block out the pain of Rachel's last whip.

The words kept going through my mind—"What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way..."

Rachel finally released me from my bonds. I stood up and almost fell down on my rubbery legs. She caught me and pulled me into her. Her oh-so-kissable lips found mine, and we kissed passionately for an eternity.

When the kiss finally broke, she asked, "Do you want to spend the rest of the night with me?"

There wasn't a bone in my body that could resist her offer. She unzipped the back of my dress and pulled it down my arms. She unsnapped my bra and quickly found a turgid nipple with her lips. She sucked it hard and bit slightly into it. I was in ecstasy. Before long I was totally naked. I watched as Rachel pulled her top off. She didn't need a bra. Her tits stood out smartly, with tiny pink nipples surrounded by light-brown areolas. She lowered her dungarees. She wasn't wearing panties, either. Her cunt was shaved totally smooth. Her clit peeked out nicely from between the puffy lips. I wanted her so badly I could taste it.

We moved to the bed. It was an instant "69". She was on top, her legs straddling my shoulders. When she lowered her cunt onto my face, I used the flat of my tongue to lap up her pouring juices. Her tongue went so far into me I thought my tonsils were being touched. We went on like that for at least half an hour. She was expert at what she was doing. She found time to engage both of my openings with her indefatigable tongue. To my great surprise, I came a third time. An explosion. I moved my legs around her back and gripped her tightly while I pressed my cunt as hard as I could against her face.

Rachel came too, leaving her juices all over me. When we slept that night, cuddled closely together, it was the most peaceful sleep I had felt in ages. So I missed my morning meeting. I didn't care. There are more important priorities in life than meetings. Suddenly New York City wasn't half bad.

I knew I would never see Rachel again. So be it. The memories of that wonderful evening would last forever. It was such a wicked game we played...

12