Wicked Games in Chelsea Ch. 01

Story Info
Stephanie will do anything to get her ex-lover back!
1.4k words
3.69
14.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the sequel to "Family Affairs in Chelsea". Here we take a look into the lives of Stephanie and Emily a few years after high school. Time changes things and future can lead us anywhere, but how can we escape a past so passionate? Can we really deny our feelings?

*****

"Well, I definitely can't..."

Stephanie thinks to herself while watching the raindrops falling on her bedroom's window. She always loved this weather. It gave her a warm and calm feeling. It's been only two days since she moved back to London and she couldn't get Emily out of her mind. The thought of Emily was making her sad and hot at the same time. Sad when she recalled how they had broken up and how she missed her. Hot when she was losing herself in a reverie made up from their past passionate moments.

She would close her eyes and see her face. Her blue eyes with the deepest look on earth, her blushing cheeks and raspberry lips. She would see her smiling, she would kiss her lips with the same passion and then remove all her clothes and caress all of her body with her touch and her kisses. She would play with her nipples and tickle her belly, before she got down to her clit and lead her to heaven. As Stephanie was laying on her bed, her hand would follow her thoughts and play Emily's part. Soon it was lost under her silk nightie reaching her clit. Her nipples were erect, her pussy soaking wet, it wouldn't take long for her to cum only after a little rubbing on her clit.

The heavenly feeling of her fantasies with Emily though, was often sadly followed by tears. After graduating from high school the lives of the two girls gradually separated. Stephanie's long time dream was to study fashion in New York, while Emily never really had a purpose in her life. To make matters worse for Stephanie, Emily fell for Robert, a thirty-five year old businessman. Not only he was extremely rich, he was also of royal descent. Her family loved the prospect of this relationship. It would grant them honor, money and fame and despite their very kinky tastes, they would never accept their daughter being called a lesbian; one of the dangers of her having a secret relationship with Stephanie. Such hypocrits...

Despite Stephanie's efforts, Emily was losing her interest in her day by day and the huge distance between them wasn't helping either. About a year later Emily and Robert got married. Stephanie was heartbroken and 3465 miles away from her ex-lover. After many failed attempts to get in touch with her, she decided to concentrate on her studies and try to forget her. She also made many short-term relationships and slept with many men. However, she never betrayed Emily with another woman and never managed to forget her, no matter how hard she tried. When she graduated, she decided to move back to London and make a last effort with Emily. After all this time her feelings for Robert could have faded.

But if they hadn't, she would make them go away. Stephanie had that idea bugging her mind for a long time now. She wasn't the kind of person who would do such a thing, but she was desperate to have Emily back and for that reason she would do anything... She would seduce Emily's beloved husband and make him her toy. Piece of cake. She could conquer any man. It only needed a tight short dress to show off her unbelievable legs and slender body. A little flick of her blonde hair and a promising smile. Her lips whispering on his ear, would close the deal and then she would hear her heels clicking on the floor as she would head to his room triumphant.

Stephanie found the right event to act on, an evening charity gala where Robert would go without Emily. She wore a long black dress with big cleavage, tight at the waist, open on the back and with a deep thigh split. She completed her look with her highest pair of Louboutin's and her most expensive jewellery. Hair and nails perfectly done as well. She could easily change her style from normal college girl to a hollywood femme fatale. Robert noticed her from the moment she passed through the door. It didn't take long before he introduced himself to her and started giving her compliments. Stephanie showed interest about his work and laughed with his jokes as she did her hair flick trick.

The following evening she was meeting him in a hotel near Hyde Park. He had booked the most expensive suite available. Stephanie arrived wearing only the sexiest lingerie set under her coat, ignoring the freezing weather. She walked into the lobby, asked the number of his room and took the lift. She found Robert waiting behind the door. Either he was very impatient or he had heard her towering heels click on the floor. He greeted her with a quick kiss on the lips, but as soon as he closed the door, Stephanie grabbed his neck and kissed him deep and passionately.

"I want you so much..."

"Mmm, me too, from the moment I saw you, I can't stop thinking about you."

Robert was left speechless as Stephanie unbuttoned her coat and threw it to a nearby chair, standing in front of him in her black lingerie. Robert was admiring her body from top to bottom. He could see her marvellous breasts beneath the sheer lace of her bra, he could gaze at her beautiful hips and then lose himself in the view of her long legs covered in thigh high stockings. She on the other hand was looking only at his face, seeing the blinding lust in his eyes, before breaking the silence.

"I'll go to the bathroom for a second, you just take off all your clothes and get ready baby..."

Stephanie grabbed her handbag and went into the bathroom, then returned to the bed and left it open on a table nearby. She reached in and picked a couple of condoms. Robert was sitting on the bed. She pushed his back down and put the condom on his cock using only her mouth. A little hot trick she had learned overseas. She straddled him and slowly led his cock inside her pussy. "He has quite a big cock for a boring businessman" she thought. He put his hands around her waist as he made her bounce up and down with his strong thrusts. Occassionaly she would lean forward putting her arms on his chest and he would grope her tits and pinch her nipples. It didn't take long before he came. Stephanie kissed him deep and said:

"Your turn baby..."

She lied down to the bed and spread her legs pointing her clit with her fingers. He obeyed and started licking and sucking her clit. She held his head with her hands stroking his hair, with her mind on Emily. He was not as half as good as her in licking pussy, but the fantasy was working great for her. At the same time he was stroking her breasts. Soon she was moaning hard as Robert's tongue was giving her a big orgasm.

She smiled with pleasure and giggled as she kissed him again and again before taking his again erect cock in her mouth. She started sucking it slowly and gradually got harder and taking it deep in her throat while playing with his balls. With his cock hard as rock now he pushed Stephanie down on the bed and got on top of her to invade her wet pussy. His cock slid in with ease and he started ramming her hard. Stephanie put her legs on his shoulders and rubbed her clit with her fingers, while he was thrusting back and forth. Both of them were moaning and fucking hard. Then Robert took his cock out, grabbed her hair and shot his cum all over her chest.

Then he lied down next to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"God, that was great, you're amazing Steph..."

Stephanie laughed. "I know baby..."

Soon he was fast asleep. Stephanie got up and put her bra and thong back on and fixed her stockings. She reached her purse. "Rec off now..." she thought as she pushed the button on her camera.

"A little editing to cut the scenes showing my face and then Emily will enjoy a nice film with her husband fucking some kind of escort in an expensive hotel room."

So she did and after a few days the film was mailed to Emily in a flash drive.

To be continued...